Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,027
    I really don't care if it was staged or not. seems to me the pic of obama et al would have most likely been as well. they don't just let anyone with a cell phone into the situation room to take pictures willy nilly. 
    or a Leica.   Pete Souza.  Google it.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Documentary photography is hard work.  Don't belittle it.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    JimmyV said:
    Well, if you are going to go on TV and talk about the death of their leader, it would be better to say he died like a whimpering dog than saying he died with courage and resolve for the cause. 
    A real leader wouldn't be that descriptive.
    He spoke the way a crime boss would. Further proof that is exactly what he is. 
    He actually spoke the way a leader of a fundamentalist terror organization would.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,143
    PJ_Soul said:
    JimmyV said:
    Well, if you are going to go on TV and talk about the death of their leader, it would be better to say he died like a whimpering dog than saying he died with courage and resolve for the cause. 
    He actually spoke the way a leader of a fundamentalist terror organization would.
    It is always funny to watch tRump give a teleprompter speech and identify the moment he goes rogue.  He'll start emphasizing certain words, repeating words, adding "nobody talks about it anymore", etc.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    They were talking about the home plate umpire.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    They were talking about the home plate umpire.
    :rofl:
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,470
    PJ_Soul said:
    JimmyV said:
    It reminded me of the way Carmine Falcone described to Bruce Wayne the way his father died and begged for his life..."like a dog."

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    The next leader is already planning more attacks and recruits are lining up to join ISIS , when you gloat like this idiot did I can see this coming back to bite us in the ass ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,275
    LOL....that was great.  

Did anyone notice that the feed of tRUmp on the jumbotron was sandwiched between footage of military servicemen/women?  They had everyone cheering the people in uniform, then switched to tRump's box....then back to people in uniform.  They had to have expected boos and figured they would slip him in while people were cheering.

It was pretty much the bizarro compliment sandwich for a shitty president.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811
    True.. If those were the only two choices. 
  • Options
    This testimony will be powerful. Tomorrow will be another wild day. Im sure we'll learn how this Lt. Col. is actually a deep state crisis actor. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/467838-army-officer-twice-reported-concerns-about-trumps-ukraine-tactics#
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,471
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ, being a Republican is a choice. Being a whatever(liberal, independent, satanist) is a choice. 

Sticking with a belligerent racist criminal traitor is ignorant and just makes you look uninformed and gives your arguments no merit. This guy is the worst president in the history of the United States and it’s not even close. W got us into two forever wars. Carter was incompetent but had a good heart. Clinton and his wife are criminals too but guess what. News flash. She lost. The only people that still bring her up are Trumpers that have no merit for an argument. 

Part of being an adult is admitting when your wrong. The laundry list of infractions and all of the associates of Trump and his family that have already been arrested and are getting indicted is growing. His prior and current administration lackeys are singing like birds in spring. 

When will you and others realize that putting a known con man into office was a bad choice. Find another Republican with some merit to right the ship. I agree with some republican ideas. But I’m an environmental tree hugger who also understands that there can be a balance of consumerism and environmentalism. 

This guy is a lost cause and from what it looks like a treasonous traitor. Ask the Kurds. Look at who benefits from that withdrawal. Russia. Remember when the republicans were the fuck Russia party and this buffoon welcomes them with open arms and gift bags. 

To sum it up, it’s better to admit when your wrong and get on the rescue ship instead of going down with the titanic. We are Humans first and Americans second. History and present day will show that this criminal was the downfall of America and hopefully whoever comes next regardless of party can right the wrong. 
    PJ - I respect your opinions and you make some good points here but feel your opinions are a bit skewed as you believe mine are. 
    I am neither a Republican or Democrat and even voted for Obama in his first term as I couldn't stand Bush and his war mongering. I think Bush was mentally out to lunch towards the end of his presidency similar to Reagan who actually did lose part of his mind. I agree with you on Carter as I am old enough to remember him and he was terrible. My problem with your comment is when you seem like you give Carter a pass for having a big heart? What the heck does that have to do with running the country??? 

The reason I and 60 plus million other people voted for Trump is the same reason we are going to vote for him again. He is not a politician, he is a shrewd businessman who is trying to get the job done! He admits he is not presidential with how he talks and we would all love for him to tone down his rhetoric but at the end of the day he is fighting for the American people. Would you quit your good paying job that you like if you found out your boss cheated on his wife or his taxes? So why do I care if Trump did? You mention yourself the corruptness of the establishment with the Clinton Crime Family etc. and it will always be there. I'm over it. 

I didn't hire Trump to be my priest, my father figure, my mentor or tax consultant. I hired him to get the country back on track after Obama and the big government Democrats strangled it to death with their failed economic policies and horrific foreign policy. Obama wouldn't even call a terrorist a terrorist. He basically went around the world apologizing for America and let terrorism spread. Trump came in and squashed most of the high level terrorist threats by simply unleashing the military to do what it is trained to do. Game over! 

Finally to address your point on admitting when your wrong and moving on with another Republican:  
    Unfortunately there isn't a Republican in sight that isn't part of the Washington Swamp that I could get behind but at the end of the day it's the Democrats, the left, the liberals and fake news media that can't get over losing the last election. They all have been trying to smear the President and his accomplishments since before he got elected by spying on his campaign and then making stuff up to get FISA warrants so they could start the finally debunked after over 2 years "Russian Collusion Hoax". And now that didn't work as well as their failed race baiting and whatever else they can't pin on him they start this Ukraine thing which will also end up being just another "nothingburger". The Dems just have to keep chiding the President as much they can until the next election as they feel it is their only chance of winning and regaining their ultimate power back and in turn provide America with open borders (which most other countries don't have), less constitutional rights as in a dwindling first and second ammendments and more big govenment,  not to mention abolishing the electoral college. If you all are wondering if the government can run healthcare look no further than the VA. It's a train wreck. 

No thanks. 
    you've been duped. so many others were as well. which is why so many admit their mistake in voting for the buffoon. 

he's easily the worst president in the history of your country. EASILY. not just in how he conducts himself. he has accomplished next to zero and the shit he's tried to has been blocked by the supreme court as unconstitutional. he's a fucking disaster. 

I'd say he's accomplished more than zero. You guys will have fun with this:

President Trump WILL have a second term. He can't lose running on:

Record low unemployment

Record high job growth

Record high economic confidence

Record high consumer confidence

Record high Dow Jones

Record high payroll

Border security

High GDP

Tax cuts

Made Mexico deal with immigrants as international law requires

Finally dealing with trade imbalances

Conservative judicial appointments

Stacking the SCOTUS with Conservatives

Removing MS-13 Animals

Removed job-killing Obama regulations

America no longer pays for other country’s bills

Destroyed ISIS

Destroyed the Islamic Caliphate

Increase military spending

Trade Reform

Secure borders

Allow fracking

Net energy exporter

Energy Independence from the Middle East

School choice programs

Obamacare's individual mandate repealed

Improved relationship with Israel

Declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel

Pulling out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership

Withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord

Roll-Back of some Obama Cuba policies.

Repeal of net neutrality rules

Keystone XL Pipeline reinstituted

Removed the gender-confused from the military

Secured the release of 19 foreign held captives

Justice reform

Withdrew from Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty

Pulled out of Obama’s failed Iran deal

Reimposed sanctions on Tehran

• Options
    Oh... and he listened to the call. So no more double hearsay accusations either.  Take that out, and the process accusations and now they'll be down to the last defense... that this is normal. 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ, being a Republican is a choice. Being a whatever(liberal, independent, satanist) is a choice. 

Sticking with a belligerent racist criminal traitor is ignorant and just makes you look uninformed and gives your arguments no merit. This guy is the worst president in the history of the United States and it’s not even close. W got us into two forever wars. Carter was incompetent but had a good heart. Clinton and his wife are criminals too but guess what. News flash. She lost. The only people that still bring her up are Trumpers that have no merit for an argument. 

Part of being an adult is admitting when your wrong. The laundry list of infractions and all of the associates of Trump and his family that have already been arrested and are getting indicted is growing. His prior and current administration lackeys are singing like birds in spring. 

When will you and others realize that putting a known con man into office was a bad choice. Find another Republican with some merit to right the ship. I agree with some republican ideas. But I’m an environmental tree hugger who also understands that there can be a balance of consumerism and environmentalism. 

This guy is a lost cause and from what it looks like a treasonous traitor. Ask the Kurds. Look at who benefits from that withdrawal. Russia. Remember when the republicans were the fuck Russia party and this buffoon welcomes them with open arms and gift bags. 

To sum it up, it’s better to admit when your wrong and get on the rescue ship instead of going down with the titanic. We are Humans first and Americans second. History and present day will show that this criminal was the downfall of America and hopefully whoever comes next regardless of party can right the wrong. 
    PJ - I respect your opinions and you make some good points here but feel your opinions are a bit skewed as you believe mine are. 
    I am neither a Republican or Democrat and even voted for Obama in his first term as I couldn't stand Bush and his war mongering. I think Bush was mentally out to lunch towards the end of his presidency similar to Reagan who actually did lose part of his mind. I agree with you on Carter as I am old enough to remember him and he was terrible. My problem with your comment is when you seem like you give Carter a pass for having a big heart? What the heck does that have to do with running the country??? 

The reason I and 60 plus million other people voted for Trump is the same reason we are going to vote for him again. He is not a politician, he is a shrewd businessman who is trying to get the job done! He admits he is not presidential with how he talks and we would all love for him to tone down his rhetoric but at the end of the day he is fighting for the American people. Would you quit your good paying job that you like if you found out your boss cheated on his wife or his taxes? So why do I care if Trump did? You mention yourself the corruptness of the establishment with the Clinton Crime Family etc. and it will always be there. I'm over it. 

I didn't hire Trump to be my priest, my father figure, my mentor or tax consultant. I hired him to get the country back on track after Obama and the big government Democrats strangled it to death with their failed economic policies and horrific foreign policy. Obama wouldn't even call a terrorist a terrorist. He basically went around the world apologizing for America and let terrorism spread. Trump came in and squashed most of the high level terrorist threats by simply unleashing the military to do what it is trained to do. Game over! 

Finally to address your point on admitting when your wrong and moving on with another Republican:  
    Unfortunately there isn't a Republican in sight that isn't part of the Washington Swamp that I could get behind but at the end of the day it's the Democrats, the left, the liberals and fake news media that can't get over losing the last election. They all have been trying to smear the President and his accomplishments since before he got elected by spying on his campaign and then making stuff up to get FISA warrants so they could start the finally debunked after over 2 years "Russian Collusion Hoax". And now that didn't work as well as their failed race baiting and whatever else they can't pin on him they start this Ukraine thing which will also end up being just another "nothingburger". The Dems just have to keep chiding the President as much they can until the next election as they feel it is their only chance of winning and regaining their ultimate power back and in turn provide America with open borders (which most other countries don't have), less constitutional rights as in a dwindling first and second ammendments and more big govenment,  not to mention abolishing the electoral college. If you all are wondering if the government can run healthcare look no further than the VA. It's a train wreck. 

No thanks. 
    you've been duped. so many others were as well. which is why so many admit their mistake in voting for the buffoon. 

he's easily the worst president in the history of your country. EASILY. not just in how he conducts himself. he has accomplished next to zero and the shit he's tried to has been blocked by the supreme court as unconstitutional. he's a fucking disaster. 

Record low unemployment

Record high job growth

Record high Dow Jones

Record high payroll

Border security

High GDP

Tax cuts

Removing MS-13 Animals

Destroyed ISIS

Trade Reform

Secure borders

Allow fracking

Net energy exporter

School choice programs

Justice reform

This is hilarious
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Oh... and he listened to the call. So no more double hearsay accusations either.  Take that out, and the process accusations and now they'll be down to the last defense... that this is normal. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

No thanks. 

Record low unemployment

Record high job growth

Record high Dow Jones

Record high payroll

Border security

High GDP

Tax cuts

Removing MS-13 Animals

Destroyed ISIS

Trade Reform

Secure borders

Allow fracking

Net energy exporter

School choice programs

Justice reform

This is hilarious
    Donny?  Is that you?
    TJ stand for Trump, Jr?

For sure - hilarious!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

No thanks. 

Record low unemployment

Record high job growth

Record high Dow Jones

Record high payroll

Border security

High GDP

Tax cuts

Removing MS-13 Animals

Destroyed ISIS

Trade Reform

Secure borders

Allow fracking

Net energy exporter

School choice programs

Justice reform

This is hilarious
    Donny?  Is that you?
    TJ stand for Trump, Jr?

For sure - hilarious!
    I love the uneducated!
  • Options
    Justice reform
    and 
    Record high payroll

are my favorites
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,003
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

No thanks. 

Record low unemployment

Record high job growth

Record high Dow Jones

Record high payroll

Border security

High GDP

Tax cuts

Removing MS-13 Animals

Destroyed ISIS

Trade Reform

Secure borders

Allow fracking

Net energy exporter

School choice programs

Justice reform

I had a whole thing written, but then I realized you're not worth my energy. Some of these are accomplishments from a Republican stance. Others are accomplishments omitting context of predecessors doing so much better. Others would be accomplishments if they were true. The rest reveal shitty character or judgment if you find them to be accomplishments rather than abhorrent (or self-destructive).
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Destroyed ISIS
    and 
    Allow fracking 

are good too.

I think he actually left off "in national parks by private companies" from Allow fracking
  • Options
    shrewd businessman...HILARIOUS
  • Options
    Pretty sure the Lt. Col is the whistleblower.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,357
    ikiT said:
    theres a reason he doesnt borrow from US banks.......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,003
    ikiT said:
    Pretty sure the Lt. Col is the whistleblower.
    Are you just saying that because he said he's not the whistleblower? :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:
    theres a reason he doesnt borrow from US banks.......
    Hey come on. He only went bankrupt four times. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,839
    edited October 2019
    ikiT said:
    Not nearly as funny as fighting for all Americans.  I can’t think of any elected official that is even close to as self-centered as he is.  He’s, at best, indifferent to the people he’s supposed to be serving.  And nobody has ever made so many Americans the enemy (media, the left, never-Trumpers, etc.). He legitimately hates 2/3 of Americans.
    Post edited by OnWis97 on
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    ikiT said:
    Destroyed ISIS
    and 
    Allow fracking 

are good too.

I think he actually left off "in national parks by private companies" from Allow fracking
    I think TJ is a writer for The Onion.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,357
    ikiT said:
    Destroyed ISIS
    and 
    Allow fracking 

are good too.

destoyed isis has been amended, to oh probably 70% destroyed....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:
    Destroyed ISIS
    and 
    Allow fracking 

are good too.

destoyed isis has been amended, to oh probably 70% destroyed....
    And we just let a lot of them out of prison but.....NBD!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    many of them were totally quickly recaptured
This discussion has been closed.