Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040
    When you support a racist in any way,  shape,  or form including voting,  that makes you a racist as well. 
    George Wallace, yes. Donald trump, no.  Yet another talking point the dems should lose.  There are plenty of non racist people who voted for trump. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,227
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Hey he killed a bad guy let’s give him credit ! Who cares if he has trampled the precious constitution to death ...
    The military and our intelligence community killed a bad guy. Just because your in the stadium when your team wins a game doesn’t mean you did anything to win that game. Credit goes to where credit is due. Thank you to the military and the intelligence agencies. Fuck the orange credit taking traitor douche bag. False valor ass motherfucker. 
    Did you feel the same when Obama gave his speech about killing Bin Laden?

No, because both POTUS are not the same. Not even close.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2011/05/02/osama-bin-laden-dead

Be reminded of what leadership and being presidential are.
    I m not a fan of double standards.  It s exactly the same, both presidents gave the order to execute the mission. It s just people loathe trump so much that whatever the guy does they hate.  

If we are being fair, it's actually not the same. 

If I am understanding the news properly, trump was told Bad Daddy was 100% in that compound, while for the OBL raid intelligence could not verify he was at that location.

Adding to Obama's complexity, OBL was "probably" located in Pakistan, a country believed in that era to be a "close friend and ally of the United States." That's according to Dick Cheney. So obama had to go against prevailing USA understanding of its relationship with pakistan, an enormous risk

Also Obama was making an enormous risk sending military in without Pakistan's knowledge, which could have been viewed as an act of war against an ally if the intelligence was wrong.

Further, Pakistan was a nuclear power.

Can we agree these two situations are certainly not the same?
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,156
    I agree in that whatever you thought of Obama for Osama you should be thinking of trump for this dude. 

And yet another perfect old tweet to show Donald’s hypocrisy 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,357
    edited October 2019
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,470
    This fucking guy whiffs at every chance to act presidential. All he had to do was make a five minute speech congratulating the military, intell community and our allies. Instead he takes questions for 40 minutes and makes it about himself and compares it to OBL etc etc etc. 

Watched it an an airport today with a bunch if people. Lots of groans from the crowd. It took all I had not to puke. 

So how long till one of the ISIS guys Trump essentially let out of prison becomes their new leader? 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,003
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,027
    edited October 2019
    noice

I liked the Veterans for Impeachment sign behind the plate. 

Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    When you support a racist in any way,  shape,  or form including voting,  that makes you a racist as well. 
    George Wallace, yes. Donald trump, no.  Yet another talking point the dems should lose.  There are plenty of non racist people who voted for trump. 
    They got full blown /ˈrāˌsizəm/ goin' on at those shows bro.  The light show is SAD though.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,143
    This fucking guy whiffs at every chance to act presidential. All he had to do was make a five minute speech congratulating the military, intell community and our allies. Instead he takes questions for 40 minutes and makes it about himself and compares it to OBL etc etc etc. 

Watched it an an airport today with a bunch if people. Lots of groans from the crowd. It took all I had not to puke. 

So how long till one of the ISIS guys Trump essentially let out of prison becomes their new leader? 

They have already named a new letter supposedly.  Also....what better way to recruit members than for the POTUS to go on TV and talk about how their leader died?  What a fucking idiot.  
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    LOL....that was great.  

Did anyone notice that the feed of tRUmp on the jumbotron was sandwiched between footage of military servicemen/women?  They had everyone cheering the people in uniform, then switched to tRump's box....then back to people in uniform.  They had to have expected boos and figured they would slip him in while people were cheering.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    edited October 2019

I like that George Springer is at the plate.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    I love how the wife-of-dictator loses her runway smile a bit into the obvious booing of her heel of a husband.

On the bright side, they will get more cheers once all semblances of a democracy are removed.  (Look at North Korea -- you cheer or face the punishment.)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,639
    Well, if you are going to go on TV and talk about the death of their leader, it would be better to say he died like a whimpering dog than saying he died with courage and resolve for the cause. 
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,496
    edited October 2019
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Well, if you are going to go on TV and talk about the death of their leader, it would be better to say he died like a whimpering dog than saying he died with courage and resolve for the cause. 
    A real leader wouldn't be that descriptive.

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    A real leader wouldn't be that descriptive.
    He spoke the way a crime boss would. Further proof that is exactly what he is. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,357
    ikiT said:

those booing and these folks, all soros paid deep state actors, payments made through stolen dnc servers in Ukraine. Everybody knows that.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:

those booing and these folks, all soros paid deep state actors, payments made through stolen dnc servers in Ukraine. Everybody knows that.
    As a Soros paid deep state actor I can vouch for this.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,094
    I really don't care if it was staged or not. seems to me the pic of obama et al would have most likely been as well. they don't just let anyone with a cell phone into the situation room to take pictures willy nilly. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,839
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:

As a Soros paid deep state actor I can vouch for this.
    It's really sad that hard-working Nats fans who happen to love our Favorite President were barred from the final home World Series game by the Deep State just so they could promote Fake News and make the tiny number of people that don't love our Great President look like a bigger number.  FALSE!
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    edited October 2019
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ, being a Republican is a choice. Being a whatever(liberal, independent, satanist) is a choice. 

Sticking with a belligerent racist criminal traitor is ignorant and just makes you look uninformed and gives your arguments no merit. This guy is the worst president in the history of the United States and it’s not even close. W got us into two forever wars. Carter was incompetent but had a good heart. Clinton and his wife are criminals too but guess what. News flash. She lost. The only people that still bring her up are Trumpers that have no merit for an argument. 

Part of being an adult is admitting when your wrong. The laundry list of infractions and all of the associates of Trump and his family that have already been arrested and are getting indicted is growing. His prior and current administration lackeys are singing like birds in spring. 

When will you and others realize that putting a known con man into office was a bad choice. Find another Republican with some merit to right the ship. I agree with some republican ideas. But I’m an environmental tree hugger who also understands that there can be a balance of consumerism and environmentalism. 

This guy is a lost cause and from what it looks like a treasonous traitor. Ask the Kurds. Look at who benefits from that withdrawal. Russia. Remember when the republicans were the fuck Russia party and this buffoon welcomes them with open arms and gift bags. 

To sum it up, it’s better to admit when your wrong and get on the rescue ship instead of going down with the titanic. We are Humans first and Americans second. History and present day will show that this criminal was the downfall of America and hopefully whoever comes next regardless of party can right the wrong. 
    PJ - I respect your opinions and you make some good points here but feel your opinions are a bit skewed as you believe mine are. 
    I am neither a Republican or Democrat and even voted for Obama in his first term as I couldn't stand Bush and his war mongering. I think Bush was mentally out to lunch towards the end of his presidency similar to Reagan who actually did lose part of his mind. I agree with you on Carter as I am old enough to remember him and he was terrible. My problem with your comment is when you seem like you give Carter a pass for having a big heart? What the heck does that have to do with running the country??? 

The reason I and 60 plus million other people voted for Trump is the same reason we are going to vote for him again. He is not a politician, he is a shrewd businessman who is trying to get the job done! He admits he is not presidential with how he talks and we would all love for him to tone down his rhetoric but at the end of the day he is fighting for the American people. Would you quit your good paying job that you like if you found out your boss cheated on his wife or his taxes? So why do I care if Trump did? You mention yourself the corruptness of the establishment with the Clinton Crime Family etc. and it will always be there. I'm over it. 

I didn't hire Trump to be my priest, my father figure, my mentor or tax consultant. I hired him to get the country back on track after Obama and the big government Democrats strangled it to death with their failed economic policies and horrific foreign policy. Obama wouldn't even call a terrorist a terrorist. He basically went around the world apologizing for America and let terrorism spread. Trump came in and squashed most of the high level terrorist threats by simply unleashing the military to do what it is trained to do. Game over! 

Finally to address your point on admitting when your wrong and moving on with another Republican:  
    Unfortunately there isn't a Republican in sight that isn't part of the Washington Swamp that I could get behind but at the end of the day it's the Democrats, the left, the liberals and fake news media that can't get over losing the last election. They all have been trying to smear the President and his accomplishments since before he got elected by spying on his campaign and then making stuff up to get FISA warrants so they could start the finally debunked after over 2 years "Russian Collusion Hoax". And now that didn't work as well as their failed race baiting and whatever else they can't pin on him they start this Ukraine thing which will also end up being just another "nothingburger". The Dems just have to keep chiding the President as much they can until the next election as they feel it is their only chance of winning and regaining their ultimate power back and in turn provide America with open borders (which most other countries don't have), less constitutional rights as in a dwindling first and second ammendments and more big govenment,  not to mention abolishing the electoral college. If you all are wondering if the government can run healthcare look no further than the VA. It's a train wreck. 

No thanks. 

No doubt and he’s thee most corrupt disgusting despicable disgraceful pig to ever occupy the WH , hey TJ how’d you like the reception your Baffoon received last night ? Great no lol no wonder he doesn’t wanna throw out the 1st pitch 

Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ, being a Republican is a choice. Being a whatever(liberal, independent, satanist) is a choice. 

Sticking with a belligerent racist criminal traitor is ignorant and just makes you look uninformed and gives your arguments no merit. This guy is the worst president in the history of the United States and it’s not even close. W got us into two forever wars. Carter was incompetent but had a good heart. Clinton and his wife are criminals too but guess what. News flash. She lost. The only people that still bring her up are Trumpers that have no merit for an argument. 

Part of being an adult is admitting when your wrong. The laundry list of infractions and all of the associates of Trump and his family that have already been arrested and are getting indicted is growing. His prior and current administration lackeys are singing like birds in spring. 

When will you and others realize that putting a known con man into office was a bad choice. Find another Republican with some merit to right the ship. I agree with some republican ideas. But I’m an environmental tree hugger who also understands that there can be a balance of consumerism and environmentalism. 

This guy is a lost cause and from what it looks like a treasonous traitor. Ask the Kurds. Look at who benefits from that withdrawal. Russia. Remember when the republicans were the fuck Russia party and this buffoon welcomes them with open arms and gift bags. 

To sum it up, it’s better to admit when your wrong and get on the rescue ship instead of going down with the titanic. We are Humans first and Americans second. History and present day will show that this criminal was the downfall of America and hopefully whoever comes next regardless of party can right the wrong. 
    PJ - I respect your opinions and you make some good points here but feel your opinions are a bit skewed as you believe mine are. 
    I am neither a Republican or Democrat and even voted for Obama in his first term as I couldn't stand Bush and his war mongering. I think Bush was mentally out to lunch towards the end of his presidency similar to Reagan who actually did lose part of his mind. I agree with you on Carter as I am old enough to remember him and he was terrible. My problem with your comment is when you seem like you give Carter a pass for having a big heart? What the heck does that have to do with running the country??? 

The reason I and 60 plus million other people voted for Trump is the same reason we are going to vote for him again. He is not a politician, he is a shrewd businessman who is trying to get the job done! He admits he is not presidential with how he talks and we would all love for him to tone down his rhetoric but at the end of the day he is fighting for the American people. Would you quit your good paying job that you like if you found out your boss cheated on his wife or his taxes? So why do I care if Trump did? You mention yourself the corruptness of the establishment with the Clinton Crime Family etc. and it will always be there. I'm over it. 

I didn't hire Trump to be my priest, my father figure, my mentor or tax consultant. I hired him to get the country back on track after Obama and the big government Democrats strangled it to death with their failed economic policies and horrific foreign policy. Obama wouldn't even call a terrorist a terrorist. He basically went around the world apologizing for America and let terrorism spread. Trump came in and squashed most of the high level terrorist threats by simply unleashing the military to do what it is trained to do. Game over! 

Finally to address your point on admitting when your wrong and moving on with another Republican:  
    Unfortunately there isn't a Republican in sight that isn't part of the Washington Swamp that I could get behind but at the end of the day it's the Democrats, the left, the liberals and fake news media that can't get over losing the last election. They all have been trying to smear the President and his accomplishments since before he got elected by spying on his campaign and then making stuff up to get FISA warrants so they could start the finally debunked after over 2 years "Russian Collusion Hoax". And now that didn't work as well as their failed race baiting and whatever else they can't pin on him they start this Ukraine thing which will also end up being just another "nothingburger". The Dems just have to keep chiding the President as much they can until the next election as they feel it is their only chance of winning and regaining their ultimate power back and in turn provide America with open borders (which most other countries don't have), less constitutional rights as in a dwindling first and second ammendments and more big govenment,  not to mention abolishing the electoral college. If you all are wondering if the government can run healthcare look no further than the VA. It's a train wreck. 

No thanks. 
    you've been duped. so many others were as well. which is why so many admit their mistake in voting for the buffoon. 

he's easily the worst president in the history of your country. EASILY. not just in how he conducts himself. he has accomplished next to zero and the shit he's tried to has been blocked by the supreme court as unconstitutional. he's a fucking disaster. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    I really don't care if it was staged or not. seems to me the pic of obama et al would have most likely been as well. they don't just let anyone with a cell phone into the situation room to take pictures willy nilly. 
    Obama’s picture was taken by the WH photographer 

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Obama’s picture was taken by the WH photographer 

I know that. it may have been set up, it may have been "in the moment". My money is on the former. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

This discussion has been closed.