BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Y'all got the popcorn ready?
    A bowl of fruit from the poisonous tree is more likely.
    That's already been served. You're about to find out who was working the kitchen.
    You obviously haven’t been following along very closely. Or are you still waiting for Hillary to be indicted? There’s a thread for that, you know. Or are you still waiting for Comey, McCabe, Page and Strzok to be indicted?

What fruit from the poisonous tree has been served and where is this fantasy kitchen of yours? Your faith in the IG, of which you heavily invested, must not have resulted in much so you’ve moved on to CYA Barr.
    It's all coming. All of it. Except for the Hillary thing...I've never been waiting for that. This forum should at least be thankful that it won't been fully uninformed when the shit hits the proverbial fan. You've all had three years of education on the subject. Others are going to be dumbfounded and utterly shocked by the information that's been withheld from them. Enjoy the show 10C!
    This is correct.  Once Trump wins his second term, political opponents are going to be locked up left and right.  #ItCanHappenHere.
    It already has happened here. #Libby #Papadopolous #Manafort. I'm not going to drop #Flynn just yet because it looks like those charges are about to get thrown out.
    When did you turn into a delusional Breitbart acolyte?  This criminal investigation could be as limited as just investigating inappropriate leaks.  It could also be total bullshit and a head fake to take the heat off Trump (most likely).  Remember that the entire administration stands at the podium trying to impress a party one one.. the Mad King. 

I'm still waiting for the elusive IG report that will also jail the entire DNC.. remember that one?
    No. There is a IG FISA abuse report that's about to drop though. It won't jail anyone however because the IG can't jail anyone. He can only refer for prosecution. His last report on Comey actually referred him for prosecution but Barr took a pass. Remember that one? Anyways Barr/Durham have bigger fish to fry. Not surprised that you're still playing stupid about it all though...acceptance of the truth is going to be hardest for you the most. 
    Who’s bigger fruit from the poisonous tree than Comey? Delusional that you still believe in the constitutional righteousness of the Team Trump Treason Administration.
    Brennan is the bigger fish. The intelligence community, with the help of Halper, Mifsud, Downer etc. started it all. Comey came much later. This has zero to do with the righteousness of the administration though. This has all to do with the rights of citizens to run for and/or participate in an election without being spied on. The constitution guarantees that for everyone. People broke the law to prevent Trump from winning and further broke the law to cover up their tracks. The swamp will be drained.
    Please answer these: 
    1. If the FISA warrant is so damning, then why hasn't Trump declassified it?  He could have done that long ago.  
    2. Where in teh Constitution does it guarantee someone can participate in an election without being spied upon?  Just curious because I know that document pretty well, and it's nowhere in the Bill of Rights or Amendments that I've ever seen. 
    3. You don't think American can be spied upon?  Are you familiar with the Patriot Act?  

On your first point, this is one where I feel there may actually be value in Trump refraining from sharing this (if this FISA warrant abuse is in fact true). If there was something that would even be perceived by Trump's base as a 'smoking gun', or at least a big enough whataboutism opportunity, I think Trump would park it for a rainy day, waiting for the optimal time to strike and discredit his opponents. If he knew he was in hot water, he would park this for a torrential downpour (instead of the typically rainy days he's likely perceiving).
    Exactly. I actually think they would hold out even longer if it wasn't for this Ukraine nonsense. It's a fight to the finish line. Dems desperately need to impeach before the spying scandals blow wide open.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,870
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    That's already been served. You're about to find out who was working the kitchen.
    You obviously haven’t been following along very closely. Or are you still waiting for Hillary to be indicted? There’s a thread for that, you know. Or are you still waiting for Comey, McCabe, Page and Strzok to be indicted?

What fruit from the poisonous tree has been served and where is this fantasy kitchen of yours? Your faith in the IG, of which you heavily invested, must not have resulted in much so you’ve moved on to CYA Barr.
    It's all coming. All of it. Except for the Hillary thing...I've never been waiting for that. This forum should at least be thankful that it won't been fully uninformed when the shit hits the proverbial fan. You've all had three years of education on the subject. Others are going to be dumbfounded and utterly shocked by the information that's been withheld from them. Enjoy the show 10C!
    This is correct.  Once Trump wins his second term, political opponents are going to be locked up left and right.  #ItCanHappenHere.
    It already has happened here. #Libby #Papadopolous #Manafort. I'm not going to drop #Flynn just yet because it looks like those charges are about to get thrown out.
    When did you turn into a delusional Breitbart acolyte?  This criminal investigation could be as limited as just investigating inappropriate leaks.  It could also be total bullshit and a head fake to take the heat off Trump (most likely).  Remember that the entire administration stands at the podium trying to impress a party one one.. the Mad King. 

I'm still waiting for the elusive IG report that will also jail the entire DNC.. remember that one?
    No. There is a IG FISA abuse report that's about to drop though. It won't jail anyone however because the IG can't jail anyone. He can only refer for prosecution. His last report on Comey actually referred him for prosecution but Barr took a pass. Remember that one? Anyways Barr/Durham have bigger fish to fry. Not surprised that you're still playing stupid about it all though...acceptance of the truth is going to be hardest for you the most. 
    Who’s bigger fruit from the poisonous tree than Comey? Delusional that you still believe in the constitutional righteousness of the Team Trump Treason Administration.
    Brennan is the bigger fish. The intelligence community, with the help of Halper, Mifsud, Downer etc. started it all. Comey came much later. This has zero to do with the righteousness of the administration though. This has all to do with the rights of citizens to run for and/or participate in an election without being spied on. The constitution guarantees that for everyone. People broke the law to prevent Trump from winning and further broke the law to cover up their tracks. The swamp will be drained.
    Please answer these: 
    1. If the FISA warrant is so damning, then why hasn't Trump declassified it?  He could have done that long ago.  
    2. Where in teh Constitution does it guarantee someone can participate in an election without being spied upon?  Just curious because I know that document pretty well, and it's nowhere in the Bill of Rights or Amendments that I've ever seen. 
    3. You don't think American can be spied upon?  Are you familiar with the Patriot Act?  

1. Declassification could affect potential criminal prosecutions. His patience has been astounding considering he could have cleared his own name months ago.
    2. Article 4 - Search and Seizures and probably a few others.
    3. Wow. Never thought I would see this on a 10 Club forum. A fan club member in support of the Patriot Act for the targeting of US citizens? Be careful...I'm pretty sure you can lose your membership over that one.
    1. Bullcrap and you know it.  It was to his political advantage to release a defective FISA a year ago.  Yet he let it be a talking point, because there's no "there" there.  
    2. It's not an illegal search and seizure if it's lawful.  And the FISA warrant made it lawful.  Plus, neither has anything to do with "running an election without spying".  This answer would be highly insufficient for 8th grade poly sci. 
    3. It doesn't matter if I support it or not.  It's the law.  I don't declare things as illegal just because I don't like them.  For instance, I don't declare whisteblowing as treason, even though there is a statute supporting the entire process.  I only know one douchebag that does such a thing.  
    1. Bullcrap? The IG announced a report on FISA is about to be released. Are you calling him a liar? Criminal referrals could be made. It would be dumb for Trump to get in the way of that. For you to assume that there is no "there" there is to get way out on a branch that Horowitz is about to lop off.
    2. "The FISA warrant made it lawful". There you go again...
    3. The Patriot Act does not support spying on Americans in the way you have outlined it. You are bending the law. Again I think I speak for all 10 Club members when I say "Shame!".
    on #3 and yet the NSA was/is engaged in that very thing today........
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Please answer these: 

On your first point, this is one where I feel there may actually be value in Trump refraining from sharing this (if this FISA warrant abuse is in fact true). If there was something that would even be perceived by Trump's base as a 'smoking gun', or at least a big enough whataboutism opportunity, I think Trump would park it for a rainy day, waiting for the optimal time to strike and discredit his opponents. If he knew he was in hot water, he would park this for a torrential downpour (instead of the typically rainy days he's likely perceiving).
    I do not think he has the discipline to sit on a defective FISA warrant during the Mueller probe.  
    He's a very stable genius.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,676
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Please answer these: 

1. Declassification could affect potential criminal prosecutions. His patience has been astounding considering he could have cleared his own name months ago.
    3. Wow. Never thought I would see this on a 10 Club forum. A fan club member in support of the Patriot Act for the targeting of US citizens? Be careful...I'm pretty sure you can lose your membership over that one.
    1. Bullcrap and you know it.  It was to his political advantage to release a defective FISA a year ago.  Yet he let it be a talking point, because there's no "there" there.  
    2. It's not an illegal search and seizure if it's lawful.  And the FISA warrant made it lawful.  Plus, neither has anything to do with "running an election without spying".  This answer would be highly insufficient for 8th grade poly sci. 
    3. It doesn't matter if I support it or not.  It's the law.  I don't declare things as illegal just because I don't like them.  For instance, I don't declare whisteblowing as treason, even though there is a statute supporting the entire process.  I only know one douchebag that does such a thing.  
    1. Bullcrap? The IG announced a report on FISA is about to be released. Are you calling him a liar? Criminal referrals could be made. It would be dumb for Trump to get in the way of that. For you to assume that there is no "there" there is to get way out on a branch that Horowitz is about to lop off.
    3. The Patriot Act does not support spying on Americans in the way you have outlined it. You are bending the law. Again I think I speak for all 10 Club members when I say "Shame!".
    1. You have no idea what the IG will say.  I'm saying that the whole thing is a charade, akin to Devin Nunes running over to the white house like a fool.  The charade just continues.  And Trump is dumb, getting in teh way of everything.  So yeah it would and yes he would do it. 
    2. There I go again?  The FISA court is perfectly legal and warrants signed by the judge are perfectly legal, no matter what anyone on 10C thinks about it.  Make a real fucking argument.  You used to be able to do this when we argued real foreign policy.  Now you defend the Mad King and it shows in the weakness of what you say.  
    3.  Again, stupid argument.  Are you saying that the Patriot Act doesn't support the FISA court?  Are you saying counter intelligence warrants on American citizens, approved by the court are illegal?  What precisely are you saying?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Please answer these: 

I do not think he has the discipline to sit on a defective FISA warrant during the Mueller probe.  
    Then I'd hate to see what an unstable idiot would do that's worse.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Please answer these: 

Then I'd hate to see what an unstable idiot would do that's worse.  
    Give it time and you will.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Please answer these: 

1. You have no idea what the IG will say.  I'm saying that the whole thing is a charade, akin to Devin Nunes running over to the white house like a fool.  The charade just continues.  And Trump is dumb, getting in teh way of everything.  So yeah it would and yes he would do it. 
    2. There I go again?  The FISA court is perfectly legal and warrants signed by the judge are perfectly legal, no matter what anyone on 10C thinks about it.  Make a real fucking argument.  You used to be able to do this when we argued real foreign policy.  Now you defend the Mad King and it shows in the weakness of what you say.  
    3.  Again, stupid argument.  Are you saying that the Patriot Act doesn't support the FISA court?  Are you saying counter intelligence warrants on American citizens, approved by the court are illegal?  What precisely are you saying?
    You are hung up on the FISA process having been "perfectly legal". You refuse to accept even the remote possibility that the court was mislead. Should I be proven right on this your entire argument collapses. The origin story cometh.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    You think it's news that his lawyers filed a counter motion?  
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,870
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Please answer these: 

You are hung up on the FISA process having been "perfectly legal". You refuse to accept even the remote possibility that the court was mislead. Should I be proven right on this your entire argument collapses. The origin story cometh.
    With that said, I see flaws on your side as well. The assumptions I'm seeing made on your part are that the initial warrant was illegitimately obtained, that a long game is being played (and played well), and that the public will care about this more than the offenses now exposed. While I could conceive of the warrant being unfounded, the idea that the Trump administration methodically suppressed this for optimal impact doesn't seem realistic (the clown show has been shockingly uncoordinated and hardly seem to show the ability to play a game, let alone a long game), and I think between the narrative of "this search for information is unfounded" and "the illegitimate search for information exposed a quid pro quo" - I believe the latter is far easier and clearer to sell.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs said:
    With that said, I see flaws on your side as well. The assumptions I'm seeing made on your part are that the initial warrant was illegitimately obtained, that a long game is being played (and played well), and that the public will care about this more than the offenses now exposed. While I could conceive of the warrant being unfounded, the idea that the Trump administration methodically suppressed this for optimal impact doesn't seem realistic (the clown show has been shockingly uncoordinated and hardly seem to show the ability to play a game, let alone a long game), and I think between the narrative of "this search for information is unfounded" and "the illegitimate search for information exposed a quid pro quo" - I believe the latter is far easier and clearer to sell.
    Further, the same trouble with the Russia probe that bedeviled the Dems would bedevil Trump on this one.  People just don't follow this one as closely.  Contrast that, however, with the large majority of Americans paying attention to Ukraine.  This is a more direct and clear scandal PLUS it happened when he was the president, using properly appropriated funds of taxpayer money.  
  • Options
    The Team Mueller Report and The Ukraine scandal are in no way connected nor necessary to be so, in defense of or prosecution of Team Trump Treason. We went from one to the other, regardless of the potential  FISA abuse. Once "corrupt," always corrupt as Team Trump Treason has been his whole adult life. Some posters can't accept that.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    he is corruptAF
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Donald Trump fears he’ll look ‘too heavy’ if he throws out first pitch at the World Series

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/donald-trump-fears-hell-look-too-heavy-if-he-throws-out-first-pitch-at-the-world-series/

José Andrés, a Trump critic, to throw first pitch at World Series game Trump is expected to attend

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/10/25/jos-andrs-throw-out-first-pitch-world-series-game-if-there-is-one/
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,558
    Uh oh more witch hunting. ..

House investigators can see Mueller grand jury materials, judge rules https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/25/politics/grand-jury-impeachment-mueller/index.html
  • Options
    mmmm Bob Mueller.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    ikiT said:
    Donald Trump fears he’ll look ‘too heavy’ if he throws out first pitch at the World Series

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/donald-trump-fears-hell-look-too-heavy-if-he-throws-out-first-pitch-at-the-world-series/

José Andrés, a Trump critic, to throw first pitch at World Series game Trump is expected to attend

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/10/25/jos-andrs-throw-out-first-pitch-world-series-game-if-there-is-one/
    Man I was hoping he would try it ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    he'd bounce that shit.
  • Options
    ikiT said:
    he'd bounce that shit.
    And blow his shoulder out, requiring Tommy John surgery.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    trump was scouted to play pro baseball? BWAHAHAHAHA. his lies are just getting dumber by the minute. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,558
    ikiT said:

Jose  Andre's is a gift

The current president is a curse
  • Options
    He throws with just his arm...not his body. Definitely needs to work on his technique. His good friend Tom Brady was drafted by the Expos back in the day. He could probably give Trump some pointers. 

https://youtu.be/645cNMYN2mU
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    He throws with just his arm...not his body. Definitely needs to work on his technique. His good friend Tom Brady was drafted by the Expos back in the day. He could probably give Trump some pointers. 

I’d say the fact that he doesn’t extend his arm behind him is the giveaway that he didn’t play baseball seriously.  His motion is closer to a quarterback.
  • Options
    Team Trump Treason couldn’t have better legal counsel in Ruddy Ghouliani.

https://apple.news/AOXsLCtN9Q1uvIeDcQvEAHw

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,905
    edited October 2019
    mrussel1 said:

I’d say the fact that he doesn’t extend his arm behind him is the giveaway that he didn’t play baseball seriously.  His motion is closer to a quarterback.
    Disagree.  The way he caught the ball looks like he played middle infield.  (Quick in and out of the glove. Caught it near the palm of his glove with his throwing hand right there.  Very typical when turning two.).  I played into college (2B) and would look even worse than him pitching  from the mound. 
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,905
    ikiT said:
    he'd bounce that shit.
    W didn’t bounce that shit.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    I know he played baseball at some point, but that was bad arm mechanics.  Throws it like a dart.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Disagree.  The way he caught the ball looks like he played middle infield.  (Quick in and out of the glove. Caught it near the palm of his glove with his throwing hand right there.  Very typical when turning two.).  I played into college (2B) and would look even worse than him pitching  from the mound. 
    Catching with two hands was nice,  very little league of him.  But you don't throw overhand and short arm.  There's no purpose in that at an advanced level.  Infielders short arm at 3/4.  Pitchers and outfielders extend and come over the top. 
  • Options
    I also played collegiate.  Think about how you threw on the turn.  It was 3/4 unless you had to put on the heat. Then you extend. 
This discussion has been closed.