Donald Trump

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,083
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Why can't I see these images?
    Maybe check to see if the wires in your dial
    up modem are properly installed. 
    Oh, it says 1200 baud.   That's good,  right?
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331

Bannon described Trump Organization as 'criminal enterprise', Michael Wolff book claims

Former White House adviser says financial investigations will take down president in sequel to Fire and Fury

The former White House adviser Steve Bannon has described the Trump Organization as a criminal entity and predicted that investigations into the president’s finances will lead to his political downfall, when he is revealed to be “not the billionaire he said he was, just another scumbag”.

In a key passage, Bannon is reported as saying he believes investigations of Donald Trump’s financial history will provide proof of the underlying criminality of his eponymous company.

Assessing the president’s exposure to various investigations, many seeded by the special counsel Robert Mueller during his investigation of Russian election interference, Wolff writes: “Trump was vulnerable because for 40 years he had run what increasingly seemed to resemble a semi-criminal enterprise.”

He then quotes Bannon as saying: “I think we can drop the ‘semi’ part.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/may/28/bannon-trump-organization-criminal-enterprise-comments-michael-wolff-book
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    I have said from the beginning that the sure fire way to get Trump is to go after the financial crimes. It is really obvious that there are many, and that none of them have even been covered up well. Obviously they can't actually go after Trump criminally, but surely that could be included in impeachment?? Also, they should be going after his fucking kids. They are all accomplices, and all that's happening now is the powers that be are giving those kids all the time in the world to try and cover their asses.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 Posts: 10,739
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Have you tried turning off your computer and turning it on again? ;)
    I think it's an ID10T error.

Seriously, do you see all the instagram images?  Maybe you have to be a member?
    Switch from your Netscape browser to a modern browser...
    switched and...HEY I'VE GOT MAIL!
    LOL
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Yeah not bad.  I have a few of those cd s that you give you 100 hours on aol for free. I d trade a few of them  for a Pitt 2013 poster. Let me know if you are interested. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Would Trump be the worst head of a Mafia family ever...he'd be outting his own associates...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    edited May 2019
    Would Trump be the worst head of a Mafia family ever...he'd be outting his own associates...
    He'd be hit within a week.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • KatKat Posts: 4,832
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Too funny..., I haven't seen that word in a really long time. Now I've got that aol modem sound in my head.
    Falling down,...not staying down
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Yeah not bad.  I have a few of those cd s that you give you 100 hours on aol for free. I d trade a few of them  for a Pitt 2013 poster. Let me know if you are interested. 
    No Pitt, but I do have some Columbia House CDs that won't stop showing up.  I can send you my Styx Greatest Hits and All the Best from .38 Special.  
    Kat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Too funny..., I haven't seen that word in a really long time. Now I've got that aol modem sound in my head.
    You guys were all so advanced compared to me, lol. I never dealt with a dial up modem at all... because I never had internet at home until 2004. :lol: All of my computer use up until then was at university and then at work at a university, and we never had to dial up on campus... I guess it was permanently dialed up or something, I have no idea. I only know about that dial up sound from TV!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    No Pitt, but I do have some Columbia House CDs that won't stop showing up.  I can send you my Styx Greatest Hits and All the Best from .38 Special.  
    Done deal! I ll send you my address; as a bonus I ll send you a secret bootlegged pj show.  And of course I will use Maxwell xl2’s!!!!!

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    PJ_Soul said:
    Kat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    You guys were all so advanced compared to me, lol. I never dealt with a dial up modem at all... because I never had internet at home until 2004. :lol: All of my computer use up until then was at university and then at work at a university, and we never had to dial up on campus... I guess it was permanently dialed up or something, I have no idea. I only know about that dial up sound from TV!
    You look back and say...how archaic.  But really the whole thing was pretty damn cutting edge.  The world was changing by the minute.  We were definitely lucky to be young and living through that.  
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Done deal! I ll send you my address; as a bonus I ll send you a secret bootlegged pj show.  And of course I will use Maxwell xl2’s!!!!!

Put it on metal or chrome tape please.  NO XL's!  I'm an audiophile.  
  • njnancynjnancy Posts: 5,096
    Man, I took a break from getting politically involved. Needed to shut out the noise for a bit. It's exhausting. 

But now I have to read 444 posts and when I want to comment, I can't because it was posted a week ago. 

Going back to page 1187, I'll see you guys in a bit. :plus_one:

njnancy said:
    Man, I took a break from getting politically involved. Needed to shut out the noise for a bit. It's exhausting. 

But now I have to read 444 posts and when I want to comment, I can't because it was posted a week ago. 

You missed yesterdays WW2 and abortions debate in the Trump thread...some good debating there.  And we all stayed calm.  mostly.  LOL
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • njnancynjnancy Posts: 5,096
    njnancy said:

You missed yesterdays WW2 and abortions debate in the Trump thread...some good debating there.  And we all stayed calm.  mostly.  LOL
    I missed a civilized debate?? Damn, I love that shit!! 

I'm back when Trump had a tantrum cause he didn't do his homework and bring his proposed budget to the infrastructure meeting (that was the real reason he blew up the meeting). Got a ways to go - he's not even in Japan yet.
    edited May 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Kat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    You look back and say...how archaic.  But really the whole thing was pretty damn cutting edge.  The world was changing by the minute.  We were definitely lucky to be young and living through that.  
    For sure! And through the rise from pagers to the first huge cell phones to the tiny cell phones to smartphones too. Pretty amazing! I honestly still can hardly believe we're all walking around with home computers in our pockets (plus it's a phone!). I seriously never envisioned such a thing as a kid when I fantasized about future technologies. I don't think I really thought we'd get farther than video phones like the ones in Back To The Future 2. Hell, even Star Trek didn't really see smartphones coming, lol.

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    edited May 2019
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    PJ_Soul said:
    I have said from the beginning that the sure fire way to get Trump is to go after the financial crimes. It is really obvious that there are many, and that none of them have even been covered up well. Obviously they can't actually go after Trump criminally, but surely that could be included in impeachment?? Also, they should be going after his fucking kids. They are all accomplices, and all that's happening now is the powers that be are giving those kids all the time in the world to try and cover their asses.
    The Southern District of New York is currently investigating all of this. They need to hurry the hell up though. 
    www.myspace.com
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    Smellyman said:
    Dont you mean immature, narcissistic,  petulant,  spoiled child?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

https://twitter.com/malcolmnance/status/1134044483195154432?s=21
    Off course he didn’t know about covering or moving the ship out of sight , I can believe it he’s staff is always doing things to protect the snowflake...
    https://twitter.com/b52malmet/status/1134057920805703680?s=21
    Man who set himself on fire at White House dies ..
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    https://twitter.com/b52malmet/status/1134057920805703680?s=21
    Man who set himself on fire at White House dies ..
    WTF

This discussion has been closed.