Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,982
    “Fucking idiot,” and “scumbag.”

https://apple.news/AondgorA2SMiQaqQZ_IC5hQ
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,027
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Court decided not to take up the Indiana abortion law.  This is a win for pro-choice advocates.  We'll see what happens with Alabama.  

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/445719-supreme-court-allows-indiana-law-on-fetal-remains-to-go-into-effect
    "But the court declined to take up a challenge to a provision blocking abortions on the basis of sex, race or disability, avoiding a major ruling on abortion for the time being." 

People abort because of the sex of the baby?  That's some messed up shit right there.
    Except that they don't.  It's one of the current 'arguments' against abortion, that people are practicing eugenics.  So Indiana passed a dumb ass law, because they are dumb ass Indiana.  The reality is that the vast, vast majority of abortions are about economic considerations.  
    Got ya. The abortion and gun argument are very similar. 
    Except an abortion is a private decision made by a woman regarding her own body.  When a gun owner goes bad, it affects society at large.  So I would not agree with the characterization.  
    No I mean there is no middle ground and neither side wants to give an inch. 
    Why in the fuck should women give an inch of control over their own internal organs to the state????

There is basically nothing at all in common between the abortion debate and the gun control debate.
    Well there you go! You just proved my point. 
    Are you not going to acknowledge mine?? With the way you're not qualifying your statements, you sound like an anti-choicer.
    Oh I am pro choice but I do think abortion should be illegal at some point in the pregnancy. 

But in what country is it not? Not like a woman can say "I've changed my mind!" 8 months and 3 weeks in.

Or are you saying even abortions where the womans life is at risk should be illegal?
    I think an abortion should be illegal when the baby becomes viable. Even an abortion at 16 weeks I scratch my head a little. 
    quiet.  men need to stop talking about abortion.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    I have no say in what any women does with their own bodies , including my 22 yr old daughter..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,513
    edited May 2019
    I think saying "men should just shut up on topic X" etc etc is kind of stupid. 
    As stupid as "you doesn't live here so you cant have an opinion" or "your country didn't do this so you cant have an opinion about that".

I get the sentiment in regards to the abortion topic and mens disgusting position and power on that topic. But I will have opinions on everything. And, as a relief for everyone I bet -- my opinions are always correct.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Why would you have an opinion about what a woman chooses to with her own body? Or anyone else?  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Why would you have an opinion about what a woman chooses to with her own body? Or anyone else?  
    Why would you have an opinion about anything in this world? Or anything outside this world?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    I have no say in what any women does with their own bodies , including my 22 yr old daughter..
    My sentiment exactly.  I take it one step further, your body, do as you please...the government has NO right to tell another person what they can and cannot do to their own body...as long as it's not putting innocent people at risk.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    My sentiment exactly.  I take it one step further, your body, do as you please...the government has NO right to tell another person what they can and cannot do to their own body...as long as it's not putting innocent people at risk.
    100% 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    and this.  and for when I was 18.
  • Options
    Well, ironically enough - that is the gist of the abortion debate.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    As stupid as "you doesn't live here so you cant have an opinion" or "your country didn't do this so you cant have an opinion about that".

I get the sentiment in regards to the abortion topic and mens disgusting position and power on that topic. But I will have opinions on everything. And, as a relief for everyone I bet -- my opinions are always correct.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    “Fucking idiot,” and “scumbag.”

https://apple.news/AondgorA2SMiQaqQZ_IC5hQ
    I know some scumbags and fucking idiots too.
    There are good people on both sides
  • Options

• Options
    ikiT said:

What is your point in regards to my comment?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040
    This is true. When that decision is made you are in fact ending life.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Look at us, two middle aged, white men just having a casual chat about women's right to their own bodies.

:P
  • Options
    ikiT said:

The Tango & Cash of our generation.

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,156
    Yup.

Trump sucks. For thread integrity 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    So now you are saying a fetus is now a person...whatever dude...

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    So now you are saying a fetus is now a person...whatever dude...

Where am I saying that? What's up with this board and reading in stuff they want to read in. English is your first language for fuck sakes.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Because some men obviously cannot help themselves...which is why it is primarily men that have a problem with abortion.  If men don't like abortion then wear a fucking condom or get fixed.  Unplanned pregnancies responsibilities almost always land in the lap of the female...men like to bolt.  And in the case of the US, you want to ban abortion but your government does not even offer suitable maternity leave...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811
    mcgruff10 said:
    Because some men obviously cannot help themselves...which is why it is primarily men that have a problem with abortion.  If men don't like abortion then wear a fucking condom or get fixed.  Unplanned pregnancies responsibilities almost always land in the lap of the female...men like to bolt.  And in the case of the US, you want to ban abortion but your government does not even offer suitable maternity leave...
    or healthcare, pre-K, etc. 

• Options
    ikiT said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Court decided not to take up the Indiana abortion law.  This is a win for pro-choice advocates.  We'll see what happens with Alabama.  

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/445719-supreme-court-allows-indiana-law-on-fetal-remains-to-go-into-effect
    "But the court declined to take up a challenge to a provision blocking abortions on the basis of sex, race or disability, avoiding a major ruling on abortion for the time being." 

People abort because of the sex of the baby?  That's some messed up shit right there.
    Except that they don't.  It's one of the current 'arguments' against abortion, that people are practicing eugenics.  So Indiana passed a dumb ass law, because they are dumb ass Indiana.  The reality is that the vast, vast majority of abortions are about economic considerations.  
    Except an abortion is a private decision made by a woman regarding her own body.  When a gun owner goes bad, it affects society at large.  So I would not agree with the characterization.  
    Why in the fuck should women give an inch of control over their own internal organs to the state????

There is basically nothing at all in common between the abortion debate and the gun control debate.
    Are you not going to acknowledge mine?? With the way you're not qualifying your statements, you sound like an anti-choicer.
    Oh I am pro choice but I do think abortion should be illegal at some point in the pregnancy. 

But in what country is it not? Not like a woman can say "I've changed my mind!" 8 months and 3 weeks in.

Or are you saying even abortions where the womans life is at risk should be illegal?
    I think an abortion should be illegal when the baby becomes viable. Even an abortion at 16 weeks I scratch my head a little. 
    I really hope this was sarcasm.  If not it is a pretty ignorant comment.  Why have opinions at all?

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Some men but definitely not all men. Men like to bolt?  That s a pretty big generalization. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    mcgruff10 said:
    ikiT said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I really hope this was sarcasm.  If not it is a pretty ignorant comment.  Why have opinions at all?

Not to shake the foundation of our sudden truce. But you told me yesterday that I should not have an opinion about WW2 because "Sweden wasn't in it".

Haha.

We need to be a little more consistent here.

ELISABETH WARREN HYPE TRAIN IS TAKING OFF - ALL JUMP ABOARD!
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,982
    Men like to rape and sexually assault, like Team Trump Treason. Some even like incestuous relations. How long should those women victims have to carry?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    ikiT said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Not to shake the foundation of our sudden truce. But you told me yesterday that I should not have an opinion about WW2 because "Sweden wasn't in it".

Haha.

I think I said I didn’t respect your opinion because your country sat out but you are right, I will be more consistent.  My bad on that. 

• Options

Now we get to hear directly from Mueller...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,156
    mcgruff10 said:
    ikiT said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Haha.

Who the fuck is Elisabeth Warren?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

This is definitely the twilight zone of American politics...

Maybe when the Trump era is over from 2016-2020 or 2016-2024, you can do what the Tour de France did when they brought Armstrong down and left the title vacant.  Maybe from those years, you can vacate Trump's Presidency.
    Give Peas A Chance…
This discussion has been closed.