Donald Trump

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175
    Smellyman said:
    https://twitter.com/b52malmet/status/1134057920805703680?s=21
    Man who set himself on fire at White House dies ..
    WTF

Yep didn’t even make a blip on the news cycle unreal where we are as a country ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    edited May 2019
    Nice to see the president finally admit that Russia did, indeed, help him get elected......oh and then he denied tweeting that 20 minutes later. Whoopsie!

edit—and he also deleted the tweet. Hahaha

”the president is a fucking moron.” -Rex Tillerson
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,083
    ”Mueller didnt charge me, even though he cant, so I am innocent”
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466

www.myspace.com
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    He cray yo.  CRAY
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Extremely stable genius, what more can be said about the great man.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Sorry.  From the newspaper of record.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByFz0adHMsR/
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    PJ_Soul said:
    I have said from the beginning that the sure fire way to get Trump is to go after the financial crimes. It is really obvious that there are many, and that none of them have even been covered up well. Obviously they can't actually go after Trump criminally, but surely that could be included in impeachment?? Also, they should be going after his fucking kids. They are all accomplices, and all that's happening now is the powers that be are giving those kids all the time in the world to try and cover their asses.
    The Southern District of New York is currently investigating all of this. They need to hurry the hell up though. 
    For sure. I'd LOVE to see dumb and dumber get indicted!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Smellyman said:
    https://twitter.com/b52malmet/status/1134057920805703680?s=21
    Man who set himself on fire at White House dies ..
    WTF

Yep didn’t even make a blip on the news cycle unreal where we are as a country ..
    Unbelievable.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I have said from the beginning that the sure fire way to get Trump is to go after the financial crimes. It is really obvious that there are many, and that none of them have even been covered up well. Obviously they can't actually go after Trump criminally, but surely that could be included in impeachment?? Also, they should be going after his fucking kids. They are all accomplices, and all that's happening now is the powers that be are giving those kids all the time in the world to try and cover their asses.
    The Southern District of New York is currently investigating all of this. They need to hurry the hell up though. 
    Are they not subject to the same policy that Mueller stated where the official DOJ policy would be to not permit an indictment of a sitting president? Sorry for the rookie question!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    edited May 2019
    benjs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Are they not subject to the same policy that Mueller stated where the official DOJ policy would be to not permit an indictment of a sitting president? Sorry for the rookie question!
    No. I'm just curious as to why you might think that. Just because they happen to be Trump's kids? What even are they?? Anything? Do they even have official roles in government? I don't think they do. Ivanka is called his advisor, but I don't think the sons have any real role. They're just running Trump's business for him right now I think.
    I wish I wrote this...
    the insta is    @movie_critic.exe

You know, there's pretty much no evidence that Trump has ties to Russia, except for the...
    Flynn Thing
    Manafort Thing
    Tillerson Thing
    Sessions Thing
    Kushner Thing
    Wray Thing
    Morgan, Lewis, & Bockius "Russian Law Firm of the Year" Thing
    Carter Page Thing
    Roger Stone Thing
    Felix Sater Thing
    Boris Epshteyn Thing
    Rosneft Thing
    Gazprom Thing (see above)
    Sergey Gorkov banker Thing
    Azerbaijan Thing
    "I Love Putin" Thing
    Lavrov Thing
    Sergey Kislyak Thing
    Oval Office Thing
    Gingrich Kislyak Phone Calls Thing
    Russian Business Interest Thing
    Emoluments Clause Thing
    Alex Schnaider Thing
    Hack of the DNC Thing
    Guccifer 2.0 Thing
    Mike Pence "I don't know anything" Thing
    Russians Mysteriously Dying Thing
    Trump's public request to Russia to hack Hillary's email Thing
    Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king Thing
    Russian fertilizer king's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign Thing
    Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night Thing
    Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery Thing
    Cyprus bank Thing
    Trump not Releasing his Tax Returns Thing
    the Republican Party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
    Election Hacking Thing
    GOP platform change to the Ukraine Thing
    Steele Dossier Thing
    Sally Yates Can't Testify Thing
    Intelligence Community's Investigative Reports Thing
    Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" Thing
    Chaffetz not willing to start an Investigation Thing
    Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation Thing
    Appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by Trump in the Trump University scandal appointed to head the investigation Thing The White House going into cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and firing of Flynn Thing
    Government's support for Trump" Thing
    Trump's secret second meeting with his boss Putin Thing
    The Trump tweet admitting Russia helped get him elected Thing

Jesus Christ.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    PJ_Soul said:
    benjs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    No. I'm just curious as to why you might think that. Just because they happen to be Trump's kids? What even are they?? Anything? Do they even have official roles in government? I don't think they do. Ivanka is called his advisor, but I don't think the sons have any real role. They're just running Trump's business for him right now I think.
    My bad, PJ_Soul. Forgot we’re discussing the youths and not Trump himself. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,301
    edited May 2019
    ikiT said:
    I wish I wrote this...

You know, there's pretty much no evidence that Trump has ties to Russia, except for the...
    Flynn Thing
    Manafort Thing
    Tillerson Thing
    Sessions Thing
    Kushner Thing
    Wray Thing
    Carter Page Thing
    Roger Stone Thing
    Felix Sater Thing
    Boris Epshteyn Thing
    Rosneft Thing
    Azerbaijan Thing
    "I Love Putin" Thing
    Lavrov Thing
    Sergey Kislyak Thing
    Oval Office Thing
    Emoluments Clause Thing
    Alex Schnaider Thing
    Hack of the DNC Thing
    Guccifer 2.0 Thing
    Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king Thing
    Russian fertilizer king's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign Thing
    Cyprus bank Thing
    the Republican Party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
    Election Hacking Thing
    Steele Dossier Thing
    Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation Thing
    Appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by Trump in the Trump University scandal appointed to head the investigation Thing The White House going into cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and firing of Flynn Thing

Jesus Christ.
    https://apple.news/AKa3_4gtHS2OqUAfafZNumA

“There was no collusion.”
    “I have nothing to hide.”
    “I don’t know any Russians.”
    “I’ll sit down and talk with anyone.”
    “We do everything by the book.”
    “Only the guilty plea the fifth.”
    “Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”
    “Essentially no obstruction.”

Follow the money from Russia with love and a PTape all the way to impeachment.
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    ikiT said:
    I wish I wrote this...

Flynn Thing
    Manafort Thing
    Tillerson Thing
    Sessions Thing
    Kushner Thing
    Wray Thing
    Carter Page Thing
    Roger Stone Thing
    Felix Sater Thing
    Boris Epshteyn Thing
    Rosneft Thing
    Azerbaijan Thing
    "I Love Putin" Thing
    Lavrov Thing
    Sergey Kislyak Thing
    Oval Office Thing
    Emoluments Clause Thing
    Alex Schnaider Thing
    Hack of the DNC Thing
    Guccifer 2.0 Thing
    Cyprus bank Thing
    Election Hacking Thing
    Steele Dossier Thing

Jesus Christ.

“Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”
    “Essentially no collusion.”

I think “Essentially no collusion” is supposed to be “essentially no obstruction”.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

the trip to the helicopter today?   PF SAD.
    Hi! said:
    ikiT said:
    I wish I wrote this...

Flynn Thing
    Manafort Thing
    Tillerson Thing
    Sessions Thing
    Kushner Thing
    Wray Thing
    Carter Page Thing
    Roger Stone Thing
    Felix Sater Thing
    Boris Epshteyn Thing
    Rosneft Thing
    Azerbaijan Thing
    "I Love Putin" Thing
    Lavrov Thing
    Sergey Kislyak Thing
    Oval Office Thing
    Emoluments Clause Thing
    Alex Schnaider Thing
    Hack of the DNC Thing
    Guccifer 2.0 Thing
    Cyprus bank Thing
    Election Hacking Thing
    Steele Dossier Thing

Jesus Christ.

“Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”

I think “Essentially no collusion” is supposed to be “essentially no obstruction”.
    How right you are! Too many fruits from the poisonous tree. 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Hi! said:
    ikiT said:
    I wish I wrote this...

Flynn Thing
    Manafort Thing
    Tillerson Thing
    Sessions Thing
    Kushner Thing
    Wray Thing
    Carter Page Thing
    Roger Stone Thing
    Felix Sater Thing
    Boris Epshteyn Thing
    Rosneft Thing
    Azerbaijan Thing
    "I Love Putin" Thing
    Lavrov Thing
    Sergey Kislyak Thing
    Oval Office Thing
    Emoluments Clause Thing
    Alex Schnaider Thing
    Hack of the DNC Thing
    Guccifer 2.0 Thing
    Cyprus bank Thing
    Election Hacking Thing
    Steele Dossier Thing

Jesus Christ.

“Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”

How right you are! Too many fruits from the poisonous tree. 
    Lol, I’m a big fan of the tag just want to make sure it’s accurate. Keep up the good work friend.🙂

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

What I've noticed is that Trump always seems to hold press conferences with the helicopter preparing for lift off forcing him to have to yell at reporters. Wouldn't it be better to just speak to the media inside the White House?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,743
    What I've noticed is that Trump always seems to hold press conferences with the helicopter preparing for lift off forcing him to have to yell at reporters. Wouldn't it be better to just speak to the media inside the White House?
    it would, forus. he cant have that though
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Yeah, I guess making Americans pay more for Avocados is going to solve the immigration problem.
    mickeyrat said:
    why not?
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,083
    The producers should start putting a sticker on their products ”this product is now sadly 5% more expensive because of Donald Trump”
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,743
    mickeyrat said:
    why not?
    in quieter settings the truth slips out......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,332

AS much as I dislike trump, this kinda crap is part of what's wrong with america and with our legal system in general.  So focused on specific wording rather than the spirit/intent.  Trump obviously wasn't saying that.  But now we expect the guy that has misspelled and used improper grammar all over twitter since day 1 to be 100% accurate?  Please.  This is just stupid.

Now - I love Mueller coming out and basically trying to remind everyone that Russian did attack our election and no one is doing anything about it and no one really seems to care.  Republicans in denial and democrats care more about trump.  Sad. 
    hippiemom = goodness
    The producers should start putting a sticker on their products ”this product is now sadly 5% more expensive because of Donald Trump”
    This tariff's timing seems to be a deflection.

However - we bitch and moan about other countries stealing jobs and then we bitch and moan about tariffs that try to level the playing field because we have to pay more?  Not sure about the mexico tariff but I am mostly aligned with Trump on the China tariffs and discussion.  It's the one area that he is actually trying to do the work of a president.  The US people don't have the stomach for any hard work anymore.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524

AS much as I dislike trump, this kinda crap is part of what's wrong with america and with our legal system in general.  So focused on specific wording rather than the spirit/intent.  Trump obviously wasn't saying that.  But now we expect the guy that has misspelled and used improper grammar all over twitter since day 1 to be 100% accurate?  Please.  This is just stupid.

Now - I love Mueller coming out and basically trying to remind everyone that Russian did attack our election and no one is doing anything about it and no one really seems to care.  Republicans in denial and democrats care more about trump.  Sad. 
    Was it a slip?  Trump does know Russia helped him.  Like every other person on the planet.
    edited May 2019

We expect the very stable genius to speak and communicate with proper English and honestly, not act like a deceptive teenager trying to pull one over on their parents repeatedly. That you’ll give Team Trump Treason a pass for the valid criticism he’s brought on himself through his actions and statements is what’s wrong with America. Sad.
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on

Brilliantati©

We expect the very stable genius to speak and communicate with proper English and honestly, not act like a deceptive teenager trying to pull one over on their parents repeatedly. That you’ll give Team Trump Treason a pass for the valid criticism he’s brought on himself through his actions and statements is what’s wrong with America. Sad.
    I'm not giving him a pass on anything.  I'm just not giving twitter trolls dissecting every word a pass.

It's dumb.  It doesn't even matter if Russia helped Trump win.  The fact that they tried to interfere at all is what matters.  And no one, specifically the current administration, is doing anything about it.  That is a bad as it gets, failing to protect the US and our elections from a foreign adversary.  Sad.  Kinda like you when the cheeto bag is empty. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
This discussion has been closed.