mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Not thousands like trump said but I definitely believe there were celebrations on 9/11. 
    https://nypost.com/2015/12/21/nj-police-captain-says-some-muslims-did-celebrate-on-911/
    15-20 people. that amounts to basically zero. 
    15-20 too many. 
    Agreed. They should have been thrown in jail.
    For what?
    Disturbing the peace by celebrating an attack on us soil. 

A ton of people were out on the streets on 9/11 "disturbing the peace".
    Pesky 1st Amendment, amiright?
    I wonder if the first amendment would cover them? (The people celebrating the attacks)  I m not sure.  

Nope sorry
    The freedom of speech only applies to white christian males speaking In support of....
    guns
    pro life
    The current president 
    'murica
    Oh stop with that.  I honestly don’t know if the first amendment covers when you support/celebrate the enemy. Can you legally fly an al queda or isis flag?  It s a legit question. 
    By the way, do you support those people who celebrated the twin towers being attacked?
    Do I support their right to Express themselves out loud and publicly?
    You're damn right I do
    Do I agree with or support what they are rumored to have done and said?
    Absolutely not
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Not thousands like trump said but I definitely believe there were celebrations on 9/11. 
    https://nypost.com/2015/12/21/nj-police-captain-says-some-muslims-did-celebrate-on-911/
    15-20 too many. 
    For what?

I wonder if the first amendment would cover them? (The people celebrating the attacks)  I m not sure.  

Nope sorry
    The freedom of speech only applies to white christian males speaking In support of....
    guns
    pro life
    The current president 
    'murica
    Oh stop with that.  I honestly don’t know if the first amendment covers when you support/celebrate the enemy. Can you legally fly an al queda or isis flag?  It s a legit question. 
    By the way, do you support those people who celebrated the twin towers being attacked?
    It sure seems to cover Nazis, the KKK, and other hate groups.  It certainly seemed to cover people both in the streets and online celebrating running Dodge Chargers over and killing "that fat, ugly bitch" [sic] in Charlottesville.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    edited March 2019
    Found a copy of the whitehouse redacted Mueller report.       (on Reddit ;) )

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓no▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓collusion▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Donald▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Trump▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓is▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓not▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓a▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓criminal▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Hillary▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Clinton'▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓is▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓criminal▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓working▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓with▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Russian▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓intelligence.▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓no▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓co▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓llusion.▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Post edited by dignin on
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,902
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    15-20 too many. 
    For what?

Nope sorry
    guns
    pro life
    The current president 
    'murica
    It sure seems to cover Nazis, the KKK, and other hate groups.  It certainly seemed to cover people both in the streets and online celebrating running Dodge Chargers over and killing "that fat, ugly bitch" [sic] in Charlottesville.
    Hey the rules have changed since 9/11, I honestly didn't know.  oh yeah, I took a poli sci class like twenty something years ago, I don't remember shit. lol
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,063
    edited March 2019
    You guys need to start agreeing on how much freedomest the unique and unheard of freedom om speech ™ in the US is.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,555
    You guys need to start agreeing on how much freedomest the unique and unheard of freedom om speech ™ in the US is.
    Huh?
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,649
    “It started as a counterintelligence investigation and it needs to end as a counterintelligence investigation.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/03/barrs-summary-omits-key-aspect-muellers-report/585703/
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    15-20 too many. 
    For what?

Nope sorry
    guns
    pro life
    The current president 
    'murica
    Do I support their right to Express themselves out loud and publicly?
    You're damn right I do
    Do I agree with or support what they are rumored to have done and said?
    Absolutely not
    Yeah I 100% agree with you. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    tbergs said:
    It's late for this, but I'm going to offer it anyways:

People can say what they want, but I respect @BS44325 for his efforts expressing where he is at in this entire affair. He's far from a 'troll' and in my opinion offers a level of credibility to the 'other' side.

I'm not saying I agree with him entirely- I don't. But his contributions are infinitely greater than 'woot' and 'MAGA' and 'lock her up'... and if I'm being honest... I pause for thought when reading his submissions. 
    Yeah, I can appreciate it to an extent, but it's clear there is some trolling going on to. Most recently the "MAGA bitches" comment. There is a lot of pompous know-it-all in there even though it's a lot of speculation and mainly just meant to annoy the status quo in here who despise a gelatinous blob as president.
    Not to mention the easily dispelled BS that he posts. But one example as he repeated the Faux News talking point regarding the Steele Dossier. I guess now Senator Graham is a liar?:

Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) said Monday he had told Sen. John McCain to give the FBI the dossier on the Trump campaign’s alleged ties to Russia, a revelation that comes after Trump repeatedly assailed the late Arizona Republican over the issue.

Last week, Trump accused McCain of handing over the document “for very evil purposes.” McCain died of brain cancer in August.

Graham, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, told reporters Monday McCain showed him the dossier when he received it in late 2016.

“And I told him the only thing I knew to do with it, it could be a bunch of garbage, it could be true, who knows? Turn it over to somebody whose job it is to find these things out, and John McCain acted appropriately,” Graham said, according to CNN.

“He & the Dems, working together, failed (as usual). Even the Fake News refused this garbage!” Trump said in the tweet.

McCain was not made aware of the Steele dossier until Nov. 18, 2016 — after Trump had won the election. And while McCain himself gave the dossier to the FBI, there is no evidence he gave it to the media.

Former McCain aide David Kramer, a Russia expert, has testified that he gave the dossier to the media in December 2016.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/sen-lindsey-graham-says-he-told-john-mccain-to-give-trump-russia-dossier-to-fbi/2019/03/25/f35e28ca-4f26-11e9-a3f7-78b7525a8d5f_story.html?utm_term=.8dd1dfc33b5c
    I actually think this is an important angle to pick apart. McCain's and Kramer's hands were on it. Kramer seems to have done more active disseminating then McCain but this all needs to be drilled down on. Remember at this point the dossier was not new. The FBI had it months before but now it was being passed to media through Kramer and FBI again through McCain. Did they innocently have it handed to them and just did what they thought was right or were they participating in something else. This was recycled intelligence made to appear as corroborating intelligence from a non-partisan source. This story will be told. McCain's obvious war hero status is not a reason to look away. You all felt that way in the run up to 2008.
    You mean were they participating in the coup rumor that you continue to propagate without regard to the lessons learned from Iraq?  
    Yes. They were participating. The question is whether they were wittingly or unwittingly participating. Lindsey Graham believes McCain was an unwitting participant. Personally I am not ready to indict them or exonerate them.
    I'm glad you aren't ready to indict them, considering a few things: 1. You're not a prosecutor 2. You're not a citizen 3. You have no evidence 4. You've never interviewed a subject in the matter.  
    So I have to compliment you on your amazing restraint, although you still continue to apply intent to the actions of people who you don't know, never spoke with, and are responsible for keeping Americans safe every day.  But keep at it, it makes a difference.  
    Haaaa. An answer I've never seen you give to the constant insanity that oozes out of this place. Maybe this forum just ain't a place for you if random people riffing isn't your thing.

I don't mind random riffing, but the trolling you engaged in on Saturday deserves an appropriate response.  Second, the conspiracy mongering is worse than the 'Russia-gate', considering there was an actual special counsel for RG.  So until there are indictments on DOJ brass for violation of US Code related to the overthrow of the gov't, all you are doing is the very thing you were righteously railing against with the Tabbi article.  Riffing is not the same as hypocrisy.  
    Nope. Sorry. The origin story is out there and legit. You are purposely avoiding known facts about the Papadopolous entrapment, DNC-Fusion GPS dossier fabrication, the participation of foreign intelligence agencies (thanks Halifax), FISA abuse, leaking to the media, the recycling of information, and the triggering of the special council. The only ingredient missing in this attempted coup was Trump firing Mueller. A necessary ingredient for an obstruction charge that never came to be. You purposely have zero curiosity about any of this. Are you concerned that it reaches all the way to the top? It's already been reported that the White House was involved in the discussions on the first FISA warrant. Some in the DOJ were uncomfortable asking for it. Page/Strozk/McCabe wanted it bad. What was Obama's involvement. It's just too painful for you to ask the question.
    Just when you think you’ve heard it all, “the origin story.”

the Christians call it Genesis
    Is that the one with the muslims dancing in the streets of Jersey City?
    Yes, that happened at the same time Trump was running into building 2 to pull people out.  
    Another doozie he’s spewed. Just no end to them. What a twit.

"My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    PJ_Soul said:
    What the fuck. :angry:

The White House will get the Mueller report before the public does in case it wants to make redactions, Barr says

Dictator says what?
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    Tiki said:
    PJ_Soul said:

The White House will get the Mueller report before the public does in case it wants to make redactions, Barr says

Dictator says what?

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,730
    edited March 2019
    PJ_Soul said:

What a load of crap that would be. I know he's the president, but he shouldn't have the authority to make redactions. Frankly, the only things that should ever be redacted from a report (any report, not just this one) is classified information and information about civilians that are indirectly involved with investigations (like witnesses). Everything else should be fair game. 

It's funny, I see some conservative commentators make reference to Orwell's 1984 because of the "fake news media" that Trump always rants about, but the subject of an investigation being given the authority to redact a report about himself is WAY more Orwellian. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    Well he certainly shouldn't have the authority to make reactions on the report from an investigation of himself, that's for sure! Still waiting for those "checks and balances" to kick in, lol.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

What a load of crap that would be. I know he's the president, but he shouldn't have the authority to make redactions. Frankly, the only things that should ever be redacted from a report (any report, not just this one) is classified information and information about civilians that are indirectly involved with investigations (like witnesses). Everything else should be fair game. 

It's funny, I see some conservative commentators make reference to Orwell's 1984 because of the "fake news media" that Trump always rants about, but the subject of an investigation being given the authority to redact a report about himself is WAY more Orwellian. 
    And the contents of the redacted parts should be disclosed behind closed doors to the respective intelligence committees.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,730
    PJ_Soul said:

And the contents of the redacted parts should be disclosed behind closed doors to the respective intelligence committees.
    You'd think that'd go without saying, but I bet Trump thinks to redact something would be to completely erase it from existence. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    People excusing even the thought of Americans celebrating the 9/11 attacks?

I'm all for freedom of speech, but c'mon folks? That wasn't a rally of fucking Illinois Nazi's, that was a disastrous terrorist attack. 
  • Options
    What are they hiding? Team Trump Treason and Barr so low? No reason to withhold grand jury testimony unless the case has been turned over to another prosecutor as Team Mueller is finished. So? What are they hiding 

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,661
    my2hands said:

I'm all for freedom of speech, but c'mon folks? That wasn't a rally of fucking Illinois Nazi's, that was a disastrous terrorist attack. 
    It's easy to be for freedom of speech when it isn't objectionable.  The test of the amendment is when we find the speech reprehensible.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

It's easy to be for freedom of speech when it isn't objectionable.  The test of the amendment is when we find the speech reprehensible.  
    True.  But those people celebrating deserve a genuine ass whooping.  
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,247
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

And somewhere in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, etc. is a grieving widow whose family was killed in a drone strike who feels the same way and thus the cycle continues. It's the pathetic human need for vengeance.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

I'm well aware..... There's a fine line between upholding rights, and being an apologist for assholes, and the vibe i'm getting from some is the latter
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    dignin said:
    Found a copy of the whitehouse redacted Mueller report.       (on Reddit ;) )

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓no▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓collusion▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Donald▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Trump▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓is▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓not▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓a▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓criminal▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Hillary▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Clinton'▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓is▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓criminal▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓working▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓with▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Russian▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓intelligence.▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓no▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓co▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓llusion.▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    lol Barr is fat fucking criminal ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    The funny thing is that there’s precedence for grand jury testimony to be shared with the house intelligence committee. And you can believe there’s going to be subpoenas for testimony from Team Mueller. It’s just a matter of time.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

And somewhere in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, etc. is a grieving widow whose family was killed in a drone strike who feels the same way and thus the cycle continues. It's the pathetic human need for vengeance.
    If you don’t fly airplanes into buildings then none of that happens. Imagine what would happen to people If they celebrated a drone strike in Syria or Afghanistan?  
  • Options
    If you’re an American and you are ok with Barr telling us that “yeah there’s no obstruction of justice “ and not release the report you’re part of the problem...
  • Options
    https://amp.thestate.com/news/politics-government/article228438854.html
    Coward Graham will ultimately pay the price !!
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

If you’re an American celebrating the tower attacks on the day they occurred... then from my way of thinking... you’re an enemy of the people and should be treated as such.
  • Options
    If you’re an American and are ok with the Baffoon wanting to strip Obamacare from tens of millions of Americans you are the problem , this fucking ugly orange Baffoon has to be stopped what an ugly human..
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

If you’re an American celebrating the tower attacks on the day they occurred... then from my way of thinking... you’re an enemy of the people and should be treated as such.
    What does the law say on the matter? I think I'd take it over your way of thinking. Yes, there are probably people in America who legitimately hate America. No, that doesn't give you the right to do harm unto them, until they do (or indicate they will do) harm unto you. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    If you’re an American and are ok with the Baffoon wanting to strip Obamacare from tens of millions of Americans you are the problem , this fucking ugly orange Baffoon has to be stopped what an ugly human..
    He’s promising something better. He will never deliver.

You guys are stuck with him for better and for worse. You might just have to wait until the morons that keep are directly impacted to the point they cannot deny his shitiness.

And if that day never comes? Well... I guess you can call yourselves somewhat lucky and will just have to hate him and laugh at him every time he walks out of the dumper with ass wipe stuck to the bottom of his shoe.

Things might have to get worse before they get better.
This discussion has been closed.