Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    BS44325 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    BS44325 said:
    What a colossal failure of the media.  We need to get away from the pundits and get back to news reporting.  The “Jump to Conclusions” game from Office Space would sell out in New York and DC.  

Trump is still a disgusting person, unfit to be President, and a crook, but the media got this Russia nonsense way wrong and just drives a bigger wedge in the country instead of just reporting the news.  They played right into Trump’s Fake News rhetoric. Tough to disagree right now.

I wouldn't blame this on the media:

"The attorney general also stated that Mueller did not reach a conclusion on whether President Trump committed any offenses relating to obstruction of justice.

"The Special Counsel states that 'while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,' " the letter reads."

Honestly, I don't know wtf that means. If he didn't commit a crime why is he not exonerated?

To me its the master of the Iran Contra coverup back to perform his magic.

I took it to say that there was no findings of collusion with Russia, but that  Trump may have obstructed the investigation but not enough to be charged.  So, no Russia collusion but likely some lies by the President.

So I took it that the investigation was whether there was collusion and the answer is a clear no.
    I look forward to watch people claim Trump obstructed an investigation into a crime he never committed. Please. Keep going. I want to spike more footballs. I am not yet sick of the winning.
    You act like you know everything, so please enlighten us. Seriously. I can't take the Barr/Rosenstein summary as the end of the road...because everyone should understand that it is NOT the end of the road. Yet you seem to pounce and celebrate. If this is "winning"...I don't want to win.

Again, please explain the full report to us when you get a chance. Oh wait...it hasn't been released yet. And chances are that it never will be fully released. 

One follow up question....
    Is this the only investigation? Just curious.
    I do know everything. It is not an act. At some point you will all need to come to grips with that.
    Says the guy who still believes the Steele Dossier was the impetus for an investigation into Team Trump Treason and his campaign.

Believe? This ain’t your precious P-Tape buddy. It is a certified fact. There’s your crime. Get ready for the blowback. Clearly you haven’t been humbled enough yet.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,680
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    BS44325 said:
    What a colossal failure of the media.  We need to get away from the pundits and get back to news reporting.  The “Jump to Conclusions” game from Office Space would sell out in New York and DC.  

Trump is still a disgusting person, unfit to be President, and a crook, but the media got this Russia nonsense way wrong and just drives a bigger wedge in the country instead of just reporting the news.  They played right into Trump’s Fake News rhetoric. Tough to disagree right now.

"The attorney general also stated that Mueller did not reach a conclusion on whether President Trump committed any offenses relating to obstruction of justice.

"The Special Counsel states that 'while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,' " the letter reads."

Honestly, I don't know wtf that means. If he didn't commit a crime why is he not exonerated?

I took it to say that there was no findings of collusion with Russia, but that  Trump may have obstructed the investigation but not enough to be charged.  So, no Russia collusion but likely some lies by the President.

So I took it that the investigation was whether there was collusion and the answer is a clear no.
    I look forward to watch people claim Trump obstructed an investigation into a crime he never committed. Please. Keep going. I want to spike more footballs. I am not yet sick of the winning.
    You act like you know everything, so please enlighten us. Seriously. I can't take the Barr/Rosenstein summary as the end of the road...because everyone should understand that it is NOT the end of the road. Yet you seem to pounce and celebrate. If this is "winning"...I don't want to win.

Again, please explain the full report to us when you get a chance. Oh wait...it hasn't been released yet. And chances are that it never will be fully released. 

I do know everything. It is not an act. At some point you will all need to come to grips with that.
    Says the guy who still believes the Steele Dossier was the impetus for an investigation into Team Trump Treason and his campaign.

Believe? This ain’t your precious P-Tape buddy. It is a certified fact. There’s your crime. Get ready for the blowback. Clearly you haven’t been humbled enough yet.

BS, you’re living up to your screen name. That Faux News talking point has already been debunked. Maybe you remember poppadopealoss?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    BS44325 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    BS44325 said:

Thanks for explaining the full report and for answering my question regarding if this was the only investigation. I appreciate that. By "not an act" do you mean that you are Barr? Rosenstein? Mueller? Trump? I seriously doubt that.

I can come to grips with a lot. You don't know me or know what I've been through in my life. What I can't come to grips with is the holier than thou attitude that some people have, including yourself.

I've accepted the fact that he is our current president, and that he probably won't be removed/impeached before the next election. I get it it because I know these things take time and I would rather the investigations be thorough than a rush to judgment. What I TRULY don't understand is how anyone in their right mind can support his actions, behavior, rhetoric and bullshit. If you can, that's your choice. I look forward to reading your viewpoints when ALL of the shit hits the fan.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,842
    I'm confused as to how Mueller can find no evidence of a Trump/Russia conspiracy, yet won't exonerate him. 
    From what's been released, Mueller did not find evidence that the campaign "conspired or co-ordinated" with Russia.

Mueller did not exonerate Trump from the completely different issue of obstruction of justice - i.e. whether he acted to interfere in the judicial process in some way. Apparently he saw some evidence for and some against, and leaves it to Barr to decide whether to proceed with obstruction charges.
    I see. Well I doubt Barr would do that. And really, why bother? Trump is a walking obstruction of justice lol. 

I doubt he will as well. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,149
    edited March 2019
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    BS44325 said:

Why do you think you're playing a character in a Fast and the Furious movie?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS, you’re living up to your screen name. That Faux News talking point has already been debunked. Maybe you remember poppadopealoss?
    Oh I remember. His book is coming out this week. Get ready for that to blow up in your face too.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,680
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    BS44325 said:

Woah! Did Team Mueller indict Comey? Hillary? Obama? Absence of evidence
     is not evidence of absence.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,699
    BS44325 said:

Wait, what? How did you win?  What did you have to do with anything? 
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,842
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    BS44325 said:

But yet, you don't understand what obstruction means. 
    Oh I completely understand. Barr and Rosenstein do as well. That is why they put in the report that having committed no crim the obstruction charge does not make sense. But please...all of you...continue. I hope it goes on forever. Bring on the Southern District of New York as well. 

Sadly for you, that's not what they said.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    BS44325 said:

But yet, you don't understand what obstruction means. 
    Oh I completely understand. Barr and Rosenstein do as well. That is why they put in the report that having committed no crim the obstruction charge does not make sense. But please...all of you...continue. I hope it goes on forever. Bring on the Southern District of New York as well. 

Sadly for you, that's not what they said.
    Page 3 last paragraph.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    BS44325 said:

Woah! Did Team Mueller indict Comey? Hillary? Obama? Absence of evidence
     is not evidence of absence.

Not Mueller’s job. You are so impatient. Sheesh.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,933
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

To me the win is not having a trial for the next two years. Instead of watergate/lewinsky 2.0 we can now go back to work and attempt to fix the many problems we have in the us.  

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

To me the win is not having a trial for the next two years. Instead of watergate/lewinsky 2.0 we can now go back to work and attempt to fix the many problems we have in the us.  

Completely agree.  Now we can focus on the anemic GDP growth as further proof that trickle down economics doesn't work. That will be the election albatross. 
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,748
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Amen 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

The biggest loss is that there is no way Eddie is taking it well. Massive TDS. This band is done.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,870
    BS44325 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    BS44325 said:

not everything. you clearly don't know how obstruction of justice potentially works. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,149
    MAYOR PETE

VS

DONALD J. TRUMP
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    BS44325 said:

not everything. you clearly don't know how obstruction of justice potentially works. 
    You’re a plagiarist.
  • Options
    MAYOR PETE

VS

DONALD J. TRUMP
    The only dem candidate I like 
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.
    Agreed. There will be a trial. Illegally spying on political opponents is not something that will be ignored.

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1109935894163787778?s=21

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.
    Agreed. There will be a trial. Illegally spying on political opponents is not something that will be ignored.

You can't keep the hypocrisy in check for one day?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

Nah, as usual you don't understand.

William Barr Did What He Was Hired to Do

He summarized the Mueller Report in the most favorable light possible to the Trump administration*.

There will be insufferable cock-a-doodle-doo'ing from the usual suspects for the next two years, and we all better get used to it. I suspect that both Barr and Mueller will get hauled before various congressional committees. In fact, the basic overriding result of Barr's summary is that the whole matter now has been dumped into the laps of a divided and hyper-partisan Congress in such a way as to guarantee that the Congress will be more divided and more hyper-partisan than ever before. The Democratic House will hold hearings and the Republican Senate will yell about Hillary Clinton. The Internet will be indiscriminately insane for the foreseeable future.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/amp26921794/mueller-report-summary-willam-barr-donald-trump/
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

Sorry but perp walks are necessary. The hold outs here and elsewhere makes it clear that this can’t end. 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,163
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Completely agree.  Now we can focus on the anemic GDP growth as further proof that trickle down economics doesn't work. That will be the election albatross. 
    How about I am facing the biggest tax  increase I ever faced in my life, a gift from a republican president and republican Congress .

Trump governs only to his 40% base that lives in red states, and his followers wonder why everyone else hates him. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,933
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

How about I am facing the biggest tax  increase I ever faced in my life, a gift from a republican president and republican Congress .

Trump governs only to his 40% base that lives in red states, and his followers wonder why everyone else hates him. 
    How could that be? I paid less in taxes and made more. 

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

Haha. So naive.

Sorry but perp walks are necessary. The hold outs here and elsewhere makes it clear that this can’t end. 
    Oh right,  because you have some prosecutorial knowledge that the rest of us don't.  You're actually H2M on the other side,  except I give him far more credit.  At least for him,  there was a special counsel investigating.  As of now you have.... Devin Nunes. Good luck with that joker as your source and advocate.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

I got hit hard too. No salt deduction sucks. 
This discussion has been closed.