Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    tbergs said:
    my2hands said:
    Not good enough. And you made it personal.

Where did I mock American kids getting murdered? I clearly pointed out the exemplary NZ response to their ‘one’ mass shooting. And then I mocked the US response to countless mass shootings (teach people how to do better in a mass murder situation).

Sorry. I know you think the US is the greatest country in the world- you’ve said it several times in the America is awesome thread. But the truth is...your country elects f**king idiots (“Let’s rake the forests!”) for its president.,, and routinely fails its youth among a whole bunch of other things.

So... yah.
    That's ALL you do is mock America, maybe have some taste and draw the line at schoolhouse slaughters? Or just get a new schtick, it's stale

Lets hope it never comes to your community
    I def don’t see it the way your portraying it , it’s pathetic that we have to resort to these drills at our schools because they could have a massacre by doing so we have normalized these events as if it’s part of the corricullum it’s a fucking pathetic way to deal with this issue ! IMHO 
    I'll play devil's advocate here. How are drills for active shooters any different than a fire drill? Both can be prevented to a certain extent, but never completely, thus the need for drills to ensure as many people as possible survive. Now, this is in no way an endorsement for doing nothing in regards to prevention, which seems to be the current state as it relates to active shooters. Imagine if we took the approach to fire code and prevention the same as we have to gun violence. Yikes!
    I worked 25 years for a school board in Canada, a few years back they started active shooter drills, and the police would conduct training at some of the schools. As the director of education stated, "it's like buying insurance, you hope you never need it, but it never hurts to be prepared".
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    tbergs said:
    my2hands said:

Where did I mock American kids getting murdered? I clearly pointed out the exemplary NZ response to their ‘one’ mass shooting. And then I mocked the US response to countless mass shootings (teach people how to do better in a mass murder situation).

Sorry. I know you think the US is the greatest country in the world- you’ve said it several times in the America is awesome thread. But the truth is...your country elects f**king idiots (“Let’s rake the forests!”) for its president.,, and routinely fails its youth among a whole bunch of other things.

So... yah.
    That's ALL you do is mock America, maybe have some taste and draw the line at schoolhouse slaughters? Or just get a new schtick, it's stale

I def don’t see it the way your portraying it , it’s pathetic that we have to resort to these drills at our schools because they could have a massacre by doing so we have normalized these events as if it’s part of the corricullum it’s a fucking pathetic way to deal with this issue ! IMHO 
    I'll play devil's advocate here. How are drills for active shooters any different than a fire drill? Both can be prevented to a certain extent, but never completely, thus the need for drills to ensure as many people as possible survive. Now, this is in no way an endorsement for doing nothing in regards to prevention, which seems to be the current state as it relates to active shooters. Imagine if we took the approach to fire code and prevention the same as we have to gun violence. Yikes!
    I agree with every word of this. I'd wager a guess that way more kids have been killed by school shooters than they have by school fires. You can never be too safe. 
    You can definitely be “too safe”, because focusing on safety as the sole goal stifles so many other experiences, but that’s not really the salient issue here. Active shooter drills are a poor excuse for a bandaid solution at best, compared to addressing the gun violence issue. As tbergs said, we don’t just have fire drills while we ignore changing how we design and build schools to prevent fires from even starting. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,786
    tbergs said:
    my2hands said:

So... yah.

I agree with every word of this. I'd wager a guess that way more kids have been killed by school shooters than they have by school fires. You can never be too safe. 
    You can definitely be “too safe”, because focusing on safety as the sole goal stifles so many other experiences, but that’s not really the salient issue here. Active shooter drills are a poor excuse for a bandaid solution at best, compared to addressing the gun violence issue. As tbergs said, we don’t just have fire drills while we ignore changing how we design and build schools to prevent fires from even starting. 
    It wouldn't hurt to address the gun violence issue from both the sides of the potential perpetrators and the potential victims. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    my2hands said:

So... yah.

Is this what you mean by ‘triggered’?

You still purposely try and twist my words to somehow demonize me. At no point have I even remotely mocked schoolhouse slaughters. One last time for the resident genius... I mocked your country’s pathetic response to them.

In another post... you talked about how population is a factor. That’s tantamount to the able bodied unemployed bum offering excuses why he can’t go get a job (too far... not great in the morning... I heard that company sucks... etc.). Weak.

Further... you talked about ‘knee jerk reactions’. Dear gawd man. You think an appropriate response to routine mass murder by a gunman in the US would be a knee jerk reaction? Can I go “hahahhahahahhahhaha” without you thinking I’m mocking dead children? Can you establish that I’d be laughing at you? Is it worded clearly enough? Maybe fresh enough so that it’s not stale?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    my2hands said:

So... yah.

As I talked about with Scruffy... they’re necessary given the reality you’re country has established.

Guns aren’t going anywhere either. In all honesty, I’d feel safer with my kids going to a fortified school if they were attending school in the US. 

Guns don’t make their way into Disneyland. Let’s make sure they don’t make their way into the school system. Tax the shit out of guns and ammunition and make the users pay for the heightened security across your land.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,025
    my2hands said:

So... yah.

Brakes. Tap 'em.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,224
    Tiki said:
    my2hands said:

So... yah.

Brakes. Tap 'em.

Passing time before "the report" is good, but there is a robust thread for"guns" here?

Im awaiting explanation here for the nearly 2 days (one day for each hand) waiting for a supposedly "clean" report completely exonerating POTUS.

And two days with zero Russia tweets from him.

WTF, if it's clean, released the damnned thing. This is not about someone's email server, it's about wtf Russia did to our election.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    More good news for trump: Isis was just defeated at their last stronghold. 
    Yes. ISIS and Mueller go down on same week. 

Victory indeed.
    Snowflakes are melting everywhere lol. 
    Stop being like this @mcgruff10. It should be beneath you.
    Dude it is hilarious. 
    No it's not. But now I guess I know where your head is at. ZZZ.

The last thing this country needs is a two year long trial.  Let’s now move past this witch hunt and tackle the problems we have. 
    Lol

Like monthly... no... weekly active shooter drills in high schools?

This post seemed a bit like mocking to me... maybe a stretch in hindsight... but maybe as a real american, that actually has a little experience with gun violence, i take it a bit seriously sometimes.... some might understand the stretch when considering your track record of stereotyping, mocking, belittling, and juvenile playground name calling of Americans on a DAILY basis... you think you're being funny, but you're really not 

We need civility, not playground bullying
  • Options
    Tiki said:
    my2hands said:

So... yah.

Brakes. Tap 'em.
    https://youtu.be/sDuKjOmv-X8
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    my2hands said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Victory indeed.
    Dude it is hilarious. 

The last thing this country needs is a two year long trial.  Let’s now move past this witch hunt and tackle the problems we have. 
    Lol

This post seemed a bit like mocking to me... maybe a stretch in hindsight... but maybe as a real american, that actually has a little experience with gun violence, i take it a bit seriously sometimes.... some might understand the stretch when considering your track record of stereotyping, mocking, belittling, and juvenile playground name calling of Americans on a DAILY basis... you think you're being funny, but you're really not 

canadians hate America, and Americans.  they can't hide it.  
  • Options
    Goddamn it, that band is good.
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Victory indeed.
    Dude it is hilarious. 

Lol

Simply not true.

I'll respond to My2 and you with this post. If you also look at my posting history (My2)... particularly in the gun threads... you'll note a consistent and long pattern of encouragement for gun reform- all in the interest of public safety. If I didn't give two shits (or hated Americans, Rusty), I'd say nothing. I'd post in the Pizza Thread and the Other Music threads (given there's nothing to post about PJ) and vote on the shittiest song of the album thread and remain unconcerned with America and what seems to be an unravelling at the moment.

I think the Americans on this thread are fantastic (outside of a couple to be honest). I think the Americans I have met in the US have been fantastic. Even the Republican god fearing ones would give you the shirt off their back after meeting them.

I don't post here to impress anyone. I'm not looking to get cheap laughs and couldn't care less what people think of my opinion. When I take aim at the sector of the US that needs improvements, I choose to take my shots as I please. I could be more direct, but that would likely lead to a banning and I like to be a little more colorful.

Maybe things have gotten stale for me around here? You'll have to forgive me if they have- it's been the same issues for 10 years that I've been here. There's nothing really 'fresh' to add.

I'm sorry I've agitated you My2. Rusty... not so much lol (but I hardly think you're a bad person).
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    my2hands said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Victory indeed.
    Dude it is hilarious. 

Lol

Simply not true.

I'll respond to My2 and you with this post. If you also look at my posting history (My2)... particularly in the gun threads... you'll note a consistent and long pattern of encouragement for gun reform- all in the interest of public safety. If I didn't give two shits (or hated Americans, Rusty), I'd say nothing. I'd post in the Pizza Thread and the Other Music threads (given there's nothing to post about PJ) and vote on the shittiest song of the album thread and remain unconcerned with America and what seems to be an unravelling at the moment.

I think the Americans on this thread are fantastic (outside of a couple to be honest). I think the Americans I have met in the US have been fantastic. Even the Republican god fearing ones would give you the shirt off their back after meeting them.

I don't post here to impress anyone. I'm not looking to get cheap laughs and couldn't care less what people think of my opinion. When I take aim at the sector of the US that needs improvements, I choose to take my shots as I please. I could be more direct, but that would likely lead to a banning and I like to be a little more colorful.

Maybe things have gotten stale for me around here? You'll have to forgive me if they have- it's been the same issues for 10 years that I've been here. There's nothing really 'fresh' to add.

I'm sorry I've agitated you My2. Rusty... not so much lol (but I hardly think you're a bad person).
    don't flatter yourself, you haven't agitated me. and i really don't care what kind of person you think  i am.  HUUURNHNT HUURNNT
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Victory indeed.
    Dude it is hilarious. 

Lol

Simply not true.

don't flatter yourself, you haven't agitated me. and i really don't care what kind of person you think  i am.  HUUURNHNT HUURNNT
    Cheers!
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,368
    4 pages out now from congress!
  • Options
    Everyone on CNN is looking at their phones, lol.
  • Options
    No collusion...
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    MAGA bitches
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    BS44325 said:
    MAGA bitches
    Is this really necessary?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    BS44325 said:
    MAGA bitches
    It is much but I do wonder how a few other posters would have done had Trump been indicted?
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mfc2006 said:
    BS44325 said:
    MAGA bitches
    100%
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    BS44325 said:
    MAGA bitches
    It is much but I do wonder how a few other posters would have done had Trump been indicted?
    I hope everyone realizes that this is not the only investigation going on. I wouldn’t celebrate too much right now whether you’re pro-Trump or anti-Trump. Just my take.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,448
    The fact of the matter is that Russia hack the elections and the Baffoon has done zero to make sure our next elections are not compromised absolutely zero I ask everyone of you Constitutionalists here why are you ok with it ? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    BS44325 said:
    MAGA bitches
    100%
    We agree to disagree then.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,448
    mfc2006 said:
    BS44325 said:
    MAGA bitches
    He’s dancing in the streets let him have his moment must be great to cheer for a crook..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    No exoneration...
  • Options
    Don Trump borrowed 2 billion dollars from Deutsche Bank and NEVER repaid a fucking DIME of it.
  • Options
    but the campaign had nothing to do with the troll farm.  
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,972
    “It also does not exonerate him.” You’ve got 4 pages from Team Trump Treason’s appointees and the determination that there was no obstruction of justice is murky as AG Barr and Rosenstein made that decision. Why? I look forward to the full report being released. 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    BS44325 said:
    MAGA bitches
    Yes, because it's all become a ridiculous team sport. I think it's fitting
This discussion has been closed.