***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,173
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

If Trump is so great, why cant he just win an election on his own merits?

Why does he need to drag down his opponents with "dirt?"

Why does he need the help and intervention of foreign governments? Both elections?

How is that possibly American exceptionalism?
    Read the transcript.
    It's amazing how everything they accuse Trump of doing they have done themselves.
    And to answer the other guy the things that the left ruins in no particular order are just to name a few universities High Schools elementary schools media Sports the Arts late night TV the Academy Awards movies music the nuclear family our cities individualism race relations free speech civility the Boy Scouts economics human worth infanticide is now okay, happiness truth children's programming most FM radio stations.  I'm not going to dissect each one of these it's not worth my time but I'll give you one example of leftist Art.
    https://youtu.be/vhXF0YyldrI
    https://youtu.be/lONW11AUUKg
    Happy New Year to you all.
    Happy impeachment yr to you too & all the deplorables and specially the Baffoon you stand with ..
    1-Adulterer
    2- pathological liar
    3-sexual predator
    4-racist 
    5-draft dodger 
    Please feel free to add just 1 good human quality just 1? 

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Jesus was a fervent leftie. The entire religious right is rooted in hypocrisy. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348
    Ha!  Right wing art.  What does that even mean?  It's a contradiction of terms.  And country music is just corporate "art" today as well.  Rhyme one ups their own posts in inanity..
    Art is transgressive. 

The lefties own art; always have and always will. It’s inherent in the definitions of “conservative” and “liberal” 
  • RYMERYME Posts: 1,904
    edited December 2019
    Art is transgressive. 

The lefties own art; always have and always will. It’s inherent in the definitions of “conservative” and “liberal” 
    No, Leftist/Progressive art is like that golden toilet, or a sculpture of a dog pissing and most of what's on pop radio these days.  Know what I mean?  Doesn't do anything for anyone.  (The left is a separate ideology)
    Just trying to draw the distinction.  But nothing I say ever gets by here so why would this?
    Liberal Arts & Music is usually good.
    Good art and music enhances life for those who appreciate it) like myself & you fine folks here.
    And you are correct there are no righty artists or musicians worth mentioning because I don't know of any.
    RYME said:
    Art is transgressive. 

No, Leftist/Progressive art is like that golden toilet, or a sculpture of a dog pissing and most of what's on pop radio these days.  Know what I mean?  Doesn't do anything for anyone.  (The left is a separate ideology)
    Just trying to draw the distinction.  But nothing I say ever gets by here so why would this?
    Good art and music enhances life for those who appreciate it) like myself & you fine folks here.
    And you are correct there are no righty artists or musicians worth mentioning because I don't know of any.
    Do I know what you mean? No, I have no idea what you mean, and I doubt the art world does either. You’re drawing a meaningless distinction apparently based on whether you like an artist or not. That’s not how this works. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348
    RYME said:
    Art is transgressive. 

So left art is shit to you,  but you can't name any right wing art.  Oh and good art enhances life.  Makes perfect sense. 
    RYME said:
    Art is transgressive. 

If you want to draw a distinction, then draw it accurately. Please explain as precisely as you can the difference between Leftist/Progressive art and Liberal art.

And please also explain how you know that leftist art “doesn’t do anything for anybody”. 
  • And one third of his days as POTUS at a Team Trump Treason branded property. Your tax dollars folks. Buh buh buh Hillary and CGF and Uranium One and buh buh buh buh buh buh............
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    RYME said:
    Leftism is a bad disease.  I'm fine with liberals because Liberals are reasonable leftists are not.  Leftist and Liberals are two separate entities.
    Zielinski did not even know the aid was being withheld at the time of the phone call come on!!  The Mueller report failed.  So this came up the next day.  The Whistleblower is Adam Shiff who has failed miserably himself.  I'm waiting for his eyeballs to fall out of his head onto the floor, just like Biden's teeth.  Shiff never blinks.  
    Dude your are clueless I feel for you , we might be leftists but you are a deplorable..
    There has to be some Trump supporter who has a rational defense for him right? I realize this is a Pearl Jam site and its a super duper small sample size. But it's kind of funny how the ones in here are all sort of......out there, to put it mildly. Really doesn't speak well to his base. 

And again--I know this band clearly draws a left leaning crowd but not all of us are super lefty liberals. I'm not. Mickey's not. Others are not. But the Trump supporters here have all either got themselves banned or appear as if they all get their news from Alex Jones. Quite telling.
    it is much easier to be on the attack than to offer real solutions.

it is much easier to attack than mount a cogent and logical defense of trump.

that all involves work and critical and strategic thinking. attacking requires none of that.

this is why the gop is a better party when they are in the minority. leading requires courage and a plan. they have no plan aside from reaganomics and keeping minorities in their place so that they do not rise up and vote for democrats. 
    Repeal and Replace is a perfect example of this. Three years later, they still have no plan.
    Three years? It’s been nine going on ten. Over a decade if you include that Obama ran on it in 2008. A fucking decade to make health care better in the US, in whatever attempted form, and nothing, zero, zilch, Nada. That’s a political party I want to be a member of. Real leadership and vision. Suckers.
    I was in favor of the Obamacare getting an overhaul but I have zero faith that it would be done right.  
    The republicans didn’t want to overhaul it. They wanted to repeal it but they had no plan with what to replace it with. Biden wants to build upon it. I think that’s the reasonable solution. 
    www.myspace.com
    RYME said:
    Art is transgressive. 

If you want to draw a distinction, then draw it accurately. Please explain as precisely as you can the difference between Leftist/Progressive art and Liberal art.

And please also explain how you know that leftist art “doesn’t do anything for anybody”. 
    I did make the distinction.  You must have missed it.
    The reaction that I get from some of you regarding anything I say is amusing.
    And if you folks want to call me a deplorable, or whatever I will consider that a badge of honor.

RYME said:
    RYME said:
    Art is transgressive. 

And if you folks want to call me a deplorable, or whatever I will consider that a badge of honor.

You made a statement, you did not draw a distinction with any accuracy. Drawing a distinction requires more than simply saying that something is so. That’s why your comment attracted the response it did, and why this one of yours does, too. 
  • Me thinks the concept of art is lost on some.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • RYME said:
    RYME said:
    Art is transgressive. 

admission of trolling right here.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    Art is transgressive. 

Wrong, I express a a different point of view than the majority of the people here and you don't like it. You loathe people who differ from you. So be it.
  • RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    Art is transgressive. 

Wrong, I express a a different point of view than the majority of the people here and you don't like it. You loathe people who differ from you. So be it.
    wrong. i couldn't care less of your opinion. it is your distortion of easily provable facts that I take issue with.

i don't loathe anybody on here. 

trump is not going to finish his term. happy new year.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    Art is transgressive. 

If you wear the deplorable tag so honorably can you change your username to Deplorable I’d have more respect for you if you did! 

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,739
    consider.....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    Art is transgressive. 

If you wear the deplorable tag so honorably can you change your username to Deplorable I’d have more respect for you if you did! 

That would be great.
    (The Deplorable formerly known as Ryme)
    If you would teach me how to change my user name, I would do that just for you.
    I have tried to find a thread of agreeance in some of these conversations.
    I give you folks here a lot of credit cuz it is challenge. I will say something thinking that at least some of you will agree with it, even if I am your polar opposite on life.. Lo and behold hell no!  I can write on entire piece on a subject yielding where I see fit, trying to find some common ground and somebody, or half a dozen of you will highlight one word, or one sentence in the whole thing and toss all the rest of it out the window.
    It's amazing to me because,
    I'm not a troll I'm a fellow Pearl Jam fan and music connoisseur.
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    Art is transgressive. 

That would be great.
    I give you folks here a lot of credit cuz it is challenge. I will say something thinking that at least some of you will agree with it, even if I am your polar opposite on life.. Lo and behold hell no!  I can write on entire piece on a subject yielding where I see fit, trying to find some common ground and somebody, or half a dozen of you will highlight one word, or one sentence in the whole thing and toss all the rest of it out the window.
    I asked you back a few post if you could just give us 1 only 1 good human quality your Baffoon possesses just 1 ? ah you would change your username just for me that’s nice of you but I don’t know how to change your username...
    edited December 2019
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    Art is transgressive. 

That would be great.
    I asked you back a few post if you could just give us 1 only 1 good human quality your Baffoon possesses just 1 ? ah you would change your username just for me that’s nice of you but I don’t know how to change your username...
    I have  tried in the past to change my user (picture) you know the Benaroya Hall thing to something else and I couldn't figure out how to do that either.
    I know you going to adamantly disagree, but I believe Donald Trump is a compassionate man.
    He does not like to see pain and suffering in the inner cities and wherever else it exists. He has enacted policies that have brought about the lowest unemployment numbers for African-Americans, Hispanics, Asians and every other minority group.
    I do not believe that he is racist one bit.
    Nobody's perfect I believe he has a good heart.  What one did 10 or 20 years ago does not necessarily define who a person is today.
    He has brought many of our troops home from around the world, pulling out of world affairs that we don't belong in.  He doesn't view the United States as the world police force, like maybe George Sr. and George W did.  No longer trying to force democracy on countries that don't want it. 
    So there is 3 off the top of my head.  I don't like the tweets.  Often times his tweets don't help him, shoots himself in the foot. I don't like his tweets so I'll say that for the record.  He should just stay off Twitter all together that I would suggest to him.

Post edited by RYME on
    edited December 2019
    Now you give me one example of when Donald Trump was blatantly racist.
    Post edited by RYME on
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    "THE FIELD"
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

Why does he need the help and intervention of foreign governments? Both elections?

Read the transcript.
    It's amazing how everything they accuse Trump of doing they have done themselves.
    And to answer the other guy the things that the left ruins in no particular order are just to name a few universities High Schools elementary schools media Sports the Arts late night TV the Academy Awards movies music the nuclear family our cities individualism race relations free speech civility the Boy Scouts economics human worth infanticide is now okay, happiness truth children's programming most FM radio stations.  I'm not going to dissect each one of these it's not worth my time but I'll give you one example of leftist Art.

He asked a foreign leader to announce a criminal investigation against his main rival, within a month after that rival announced he was a candidate.

He withheld military aid from this foreign leader for 90 days. The money didnt hey released until he hot caught in his little operation. 

That's what he did.

Again, if he is so great, why cant he just win on his own merits?
    RYME said:
    This vile human works for him and no the Baffoon is not compassionate how about all the immigrant kids being separated or that’s ok with you too , so no your boy is a disgusting human at best ..
    RYME said:
    This vile human works for him and no the Baffoon is not compassionate how about all the immigrant kids being separated or that’s ok with you too , so no your boy is a disgusting human at best ..
    https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2019/11/12/stephen-millers-affinity-white-nationalism-revealed-leaked-emails
  • RYME said:
    Leftism is a bad disease.  I'm fine with liberals because Liberals are reasonable leftists are not.  Leftist and Liberals are two separate entities.
    Zielinski did not even know the aid was being withheld at the time of the phone call come on!!  The Mueller report failed.  So this came up the next day.  The Whistleblower is Adam Shiff who has failed miserably himself.  I'm waiting for his eyeballs to fall out of his head onto the floor, just like Biden's teeth.  Shiff never blinks.  
    Dude your are clueless I feel for you , we might be leftists but you are a deplorable..
    There has to be some Trump supporter who has a rational defense for him right? I realize this is a Pearl Jam site and its a super duper small sample size. But it's kind of funny how the ones in here are all sort of......out there, to put it mildly. Really doesn't speak well to his base. 

And again--I know this band clearly draws a left leaning crowd but not all of us are super lefty liberals. I'm not. Mickey's not. Others are not. But the Trump supporters here have all either got themselves banned or appear as if they all get their news from Alex Jones. Quite telling.

that all involves work and critical and strategic thinking. attacking requires none of that.

this is why the gop is a better party when they are in the minority. leading requires courage and a plan. they have no plan aside from reaganomics and keeping minorities in their place so that they do not rise up and vote for democrats. 
    Repeal and Replace is a perfect example of this. Three years later, they still have no plan.
    Three years? It’s been nine going on ten. Over a decade if you include that Obama ran on it in 2008. A fucking decade to make health care better in the US, in whatever attempted form, and nothing, zero, zilch, Nada. That’s a political party I want to be a member of. Real leadership and vision. Suckers.
    I was in favor of the Obamacare getting an overhaul but I have zero faith that it would be done right.  
    The republicans didn’t want to overhaul it. They wanted to repeal it but they had no plan with what to replace it with. Biden wants to build upon it. I think that’s the reasonable solution. 
    I'm wanting an overhaul but again, I have zero faith it gets done right...
  • RYME said:

Thank you for consistency entertaining the deplorable’s on here guys who pay attention from a far.  This last one was especially special .... Keep’em coming por favor.  Here is a little critical thinking for ya, 2020 is going to be another great year for the supporters of the party that owns most the guns and know’s what bathroom to use...  wishing everyone a safe and healthy New Year

RYME said:
    RYME said:

Read the transcript.

He asked a foreign leader to announce a criminal investigation against his main rival, within a month after that rival announced he was a candidate.

He withheld military aid from this foreign leader for 90 days. The money didnt hey released until he hot caught in his little operation. 

That's what he did.

Again, if he is so great, why cant he just win on his own merits?
    How much money did the Obama Administration donate to them?
    RYME said: