***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,171
    Kat said:
    Kat said:
    If we took a vote, I tend to think most of you would agree with this. In any event, do not post the whistle blower's identity here. There are whistle blower protections and we'll go along with that. This doesn't mean a situation can't be discussed but keep any details that would give the identity private. Thanks everyone...have a great evening.
    This is still true. If there is any change, I will update. Thank you for not posting the name soul-eater has tweeted. I hear that what soul-eater has done is illegal by revealing the name, and that would be no surprise.

Soul eater as you named him which by the way I like just as much as Baffoon would love to hang the WB if he could! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    Kat said:
    Kat said:
    If we took a vote, I tend to think most of you would agree with this. In any event, do not post the whistle blower's identity here. There are whistle blower protections and we'll go along with that. This doesn't mean a situation can't be discussed but keep any details that would give the identity private. Thanks everyone...have a great evening.
    This is still true. If there is any change, I will update. Thank you for not posting the name soul-eater has tweeted. I hear that what soul-eater has done is illegal by revealing the name, and that would be no surprise.

Soul eater as you named him which by the way I like just as much as Baffoon would love to hang the WB if he could! 
    Sout-eaters are offended when compared to and lumped in with the piece-of-shit-in-chief 
    Kat said:
    Kat said:

Sout-eaters are offended when compared to and lumped in with the piece-of-shit-in-chief 
    lol I see what you mean..
  •  I love me some Nancy. You go Girl!!! 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,739
    edited December 2019
     I love me some Nancy. You go Girl!!! 
    except thats not what she said. she said she wanted to know what the rules would be, rules she will have no say in crafting. once she knows, she can choose the managers, which I believe have to be included in sending the articles over.

at least be honest in your hatred of fully half or more of the country.......

btw , registered independent since I first registered in 1988......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat said:
    except thats not what she said. she said she wanted to know what the rules would be, rules she will have no say in crafting. once she knows, she can choose the managers, which I believe have to be included in sending the articles over.

My hatred for half or more of the country???? Where the heck do you get off saying I hate half the country, or anyone for that matter??  Just because I do not see things the way a majority of the folks on these boards do should not imply that I hate anyone on here let a lone half the country.  Perhaps you should take a look in the mirror before you so callously make a statement like that about a person you know zip about other then leaning conservative politically.  

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    "THE FIELD"
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:
    I was thinking more about MItch not being in control of jamming this shizz down everyone's throat. 

My take on removal is that its prob not gonna happen.
    You are right that only a handful of them wield some control in making this be a fair trial. That's why polls like the one from this morning are important. 

I would say there's a 12% chance of removal at this point. If, somehow, Bolton becomes a witness....I would jump it to about 30%.

Pelosi holding onto the articles is looking smarter and smarter...
    The Impeachment 4 need to testify and the Team Trump Treason Administration needs to be compelled to release all related documents as requested by the House. What are they hiding, if it was a “perfect call” and “no quid pro quo.”
    Isn't lobbying a form or even a Quid Pro Quo in itself?
    In what context?
    A lobbyist receives money from a contributor and makes sure that contributor gets taken care of later down the line.  You know, how politics are done nowadays.
    technically speaking, I would say yes. but only up to a point.

chief difference though is advocating on behalf of a client, for legislative purposes. Even kosher when efforts are in the national interest but NOT for personal political gain......
    Nor subvert the will of the people via passed legislation by both houses of Congress, you know, one of the co-equal branches of government.
    well , theres that......really the whole affair is textbook definitions of bribery (whitehouse visit, still hasnt happened) and extortion( give me a fucking break, "its a coincidence the money got held an hour after the call. nothing to see here.")
    And then the coverup, refusing to cooperate in a congressional investigation. The Impeachment 4 should testify at trial.
    @Halifax
    Who are the 4?  I missed them.  Wondering if Gulianni is one?
    Mulvaney, Ghouliani, Bolton and the OMB guy.

I read that as Mudhoney, Ghost, Boston and DMB.
    "THE FIELD"
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:
    I was thinking more about MItch not being in control of jamming this shizz down everyone's throat. 

My take on removal is that its prob not gonna happen.
    You are right that only a handful of them wield some control in making this be a fair trial. That's why polls like the one from this morning are important. 

I would say there's a 12% chance of removal at this point. If, somehow, Bolton becomes a witness....I would jump it to about 30%.

Pelosi holding onto the articles is looking smarter and smarter...
    The Impeachment 4 need to testify and the Team Trump Treason Administration needs to be compelled to release all related documents as requested by the House. What are they hiding, if it was a “perfect call” and “no quid pro quo.”
    Isn't lobbying a form or even a Quid Pro Quo in itself?
    In what context?
    A lobbyist receives money from a contributor and makes sure that contributor gets taken care of later down the line.  You know, how politics are done nowadays.
    technically speaking, I would say yes. but only up to a point.

chief difference though is advocating on behalf of a client, for legislative purposes. Even kosher when efforts are in the national interest but NOT for personal political gain......
    Nor subvert the will of the people via passed legislation by both houses of Congress, you know, one of the co-equal branches of government.
    well , theres that......really the whole affair is textbook definitions of bribery (whitehouse visit, still hasnt happened) and extortion( give me a fucking break, "its a coincidence the money got held an hour after the call. nothing to see here.")
    And then the coverup, refusing to cooperate in a congressional investigation. The Impeachment 4 should testify at trial.
    @Halifax
    Who are the 4?  I missed them.  Wondering if Gulianni is one?
    Mulvaney, Ghouliani, Bolton and the OMB guy.
    TY.

No chance any one of them sees an investigation, especially Gulianni.  He would be locked tight under client privileges.

Bolton would be interesting.  

If laws mattered to GOP the instant trump brought up Biden to a foreign govt executive privilege is irrelevant. I just want one republican in this damn country to be able to explain why.
    "THE FIELD"
    mickeyrat said:

My hatred for half or more of the country???? Where the heck do you get off saying I hate half the country, or anyone for that matter??  Just because I do not see things the way a majority of the folks on these boards do should not imply that I hate anyone on here let a lone half the country.  Perhaps you should take a look in the mirror before you so callously make a statement like that about a person you know zip about other then leaning conservative politically.  

conservative lol

you guys and gals realize you ain’t conservative no more?
  • RYMERYME Posts: 1,904
    Y'all are nothing but a bunch of bearded bicyclists with BO!
    You've got nothing!
    Otherwise one of the articles would have included quid pro quo or bribery, non of that stuck.  Everything the left has tried to do to get rid of Trump has failed.
    Keep digging yourselves a deeper hole.
    You know, outside of your safe space here, nobody is buying this shit!
    Happy New Year!  
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    RYME said:
    You've got nothing!
    Otherwise one of the articles would have included quid pro quo or bribery, non of that stuck.  Everything the left has tried to do to get rid of Trump has failed.
    Happy New Year!  

Jesus is a Democrat and Trump will be going to hell if you're a believer.
  • mickeyrat said:

conservative lol

Ok, I’ll bite, what are we then??
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    edited December 2019
    mickeyrat said:

conservative lol

since every Conservative POTUS from Reagan on explodes the debt and increases spending, Clinton and Obama fix it and denies rights to more and more people. You're tax cut and spend fiscally liberal, socially regressives.
    Post edited by Smellyman on
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    RYME said:
    You've got nothing!
    Happy New Year!  

tRUmp will die in jail
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,141
    Folks, the Democrats may wind up sitting on their own balls

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,613
    RYME said:
    You've got nothing!
    Happy New Year!  

Ouch!  That hurt, RYME!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• KatKat Posts: 4,832
    edited December 2019
    Kat said:
    Kat said:

Have you ever seen the lady who used to work for soul-eater talk about him on the news shows? She was very definite about the vengeful actions he will take towards anyone he thinks has wronged him. It was quite scary to think about what he could do. I have to wonder who would stand up to a crazy order he might give...he's removed anyone with integrity and patriotism as far as I can see.

Found it...Barbara Res is the lady.

She mentioned she thinks he'll escape justice but even if the Senate stays with being rigged for him, I believe he'll be voted out in 2020. 74 million people voted against him in 2016 and he's lost a lot of voters since then. His 63 million are not all there now.
    Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • KatKat Posts: 4,832
    lol, and here's an interesting conspiracy theory.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • mickeyrat said:

Leaning conservative isn't the issue.  Having any support for tRump is the issue.  Regardless of political ideology he is a piece of shit human being.  Anyone who supports him is questionable.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Kat said:
    lol, and here's an interesting conspiracy theory.

Quite possible.  The talking heads have been saying forever that as soon as McConnell things tRump hurts him he will dump him.  
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    mickeyrat said:

conservative lol

Look at the deficit and tell me the party is conservativ . Embarrassing.  

Tariffs = conservative?  Since when.  Show me some Friedman and Buckley writings that would support his trade policies.  Have your ever actually thought about what the Republican party has been about for a century? Or do you just learn by memes?
    RYME said:
    You've got nothing!
    Happy New Year!  
    You also can't put together a cogent defense of Trump. You punt and say " keep up" which is a kop out and you know it. 
    RYME said:
    You've got nothing!
    Happy New Year!  
    You support a known racist an adulterous idiot a sexual predator you ok with that ? Oh forgot a Russian asset in other words a deplorable 
  •  I love me some Nancy. You go Girl!!! 
    the intellectual dishonesty in this meme is astounding.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • RYME said:
    You've got nothing!
    Happy New Year!  
    the first article includes all of this. bribery, extortion, and abuse of power.

jesus christ read a fucking newspaper.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    "THE FIELD"
    RYME said:
    You've got nothing!
    Happy New Year!  

Nobody except 55% of the country?

just admit y’all are brainwashed. 

• i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    edited December 2019
    mickeyrat said:

Leaning conservative isn't the issue.  Having any support for tRump is the issue.  Regardless of political ideology he is a piece of shit human being.  Anyone who supports him is questionable.
    Once again you're wasted your comments make no sense..you should really think before you speak...
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    mickeyrat said:

I would argue that even leaning conservative is an issue at this point.

Anyone who leave conservative hasn't been paying attention to how they've systematically destroyed this country and are overall just terrible people.

I will happily write off anyone who identifies as a conservative. They bring nothing to the table and add nothing of value to our democracy. They have no regard for the truth, much less justice. I have no desire to live in a society that embraces today's conservative ideology or values in any fashion. 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,141
    CM189191 said:
    mickeyrat said:

I would argue that even leaning conservative is an issue at this point.

Anyone who leave conservative hasn't been paying attention to how they've systematically destroyed this country and are overall just terrible people.

I will happily write off anyone who identifies as a conservative. They bring nothing to the table and add nothing of value to our democracy. They have no regard for the truth, much less justice. I have no desire to live in a society that embraces today's conservative ideology or values in any fashion. 
    Robby Mook?
    i_lov_it said:
    mickeyrat said:

Once again you're wasted your comments make no sense..you should really think before you speak...
    Ha ha irony... I love when an insult goes so terribly awry.