***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    RYME said:
    Leftism is a bad disease.  I'm fine with liberals because Liberals are reasonable leftists are not.  Leftist and Liberals are two separate entities.
    Zielinski did not even know the aid was being withheld at the time of the phone call come on!!  The Mueller report failed.  So this came up the next day.  The Whistleblower is Adam Shiff who has failed miserably himself.  I'm waiting for his eyeballs to fall out of his head onto the floor, just like Biden's teeth.  Shiff never blinks.  
    Dude your are clueless I feel for you , we might be leftists but you are a deplorable..
    There has to be some Trump supporter who has a rational defense for him right? I realize this is a Pearl Jam site and its a super duper small sample size. But it's kind of funny how the ones in here are all sort of......out there, to put it mildly. Really doesn't speak well to his base. 

And again--I know this band clearly draws a left leaning crowd but not all of us are super lefty liberals. I'm not. Mickey's not. Others are not. But the Trump supporters here have all either got themselves banned or appear as if they all get their news from Alex Jones. Quite telling.
    it is much easier to be on the attack than to offer real solutions.

it is much easier to attack than mount a cogent and logical defense of trump.

that all involves work and critical and strategic thinking. attacking requires none of that.

this is why the gop is a better party when they are in the minority. leading requires courage and a plan. they have no plan aside from reaganomics and keeping minorities in their place so that they do not rise up and vote for democrats. 
    Thank you for consistency entertaining the deplorable’s on here guys who pay attention from a far.  This last one was especially special .... Keep’em coming por favor.  Here is a little critical thinking for ya, 2020 is going to be another great year for the supporters of the party that owns most the guns and know’s what bathroom to use...  wishing everyone a safe and healthy New Year

Knows which bathroom to use? Ah, so you’re transphobic as well - good to know. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,739
    RYME said:
    Leftism is a bad disease.  I'm fine with liberals because Liberals are reasonable leftists are not.  Leftist and Liberals are two separate entities.
    Zielinski did not even know the aid was being withheld at the time of the phone call come on!!  The Mueller report failed.  So this came up the next day.  The Whistleblower is Adam Shiff who has failed miserably himself.  I'm waiting for his eyeballs to fall out of his head onto the floor, just like Biden's teeth.  Shiff never blinks.  
    Dude your are clueless I feel for you , we might be leftists but you are a deplorable..
    There has to be some Trump supporter who has a rational defense for him right? I realize this is a Pearl Jam site and its a super duper small sample size. But it's kind of funny how the ones in here are all sort of......out there, to put it mildly. Really doesn't speak well to his base. 

And again--I know this band clearly draws a left leaning crowd but not all of us are super lefty liberals. I'm not. Mickey's not. Others are not. But the Trump supporters here have all either got themselves banned or appear as if they all get their news from Alex Jones. Quite telling.

that all involves work and critical and strategic thinking. attacking requires none of that.

this is why the gop is a better party when they are in the minority. leading requires courage and a plan. they have no plan aside from reaganomics and keeping minorities in their place so that they do not rise up and vote for democrats. 
    Thank you for consistency entertaining the deplorable’s on here guys who pay attention from a far.  This last one was especially special .... Keep’em coming por favor.  Here is a little critical thinking for ya, 2020 is going to be another great year for the supporters of the party that owns most the guns and know’s what bathroom to use...  wishing everyone a safe and healthy New Year

that doesnt hate anyone......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • RYME said:

Nope, just sensical.  I have a gay brother and many gay/trans friends, not 1 feel like they need a bathroom privilege.   
    edited January 2020
    RYME said:

Nope, just sensical.  I have a gay brother and many gay/trans friends, not 1 feel like they need a bathroom privilege.   
    I’ll bite. Tell me your non-transphobic reason for being concerned about which bathrooms people use. 

FYI, gay is different than trans.

Post edited by oftenreading on
  • RYME said:

I’ll bite. Tell me your non-transphobic reason for being concerned about which bathrooms people use. 

I am not, and yes I know alas the gay/ trans.  Perhaps I should not of used / and used and.  My girlfriends and I always have the best time going out w/ my brother and his Friends which include a few who are  trans.  
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    "THE FIELD"
    .RYME said:
    Art is transgressive. 

The lefties own art; always have and always will. It’s inherent in the definitions of “conservative” and “liberal” 
    No, Leftist/Progressive art is like that golden toilet, or a sculpture of a dog pissing and most of what's on pop radio these days.  Know what I mean?  Doesn't do anything for anyone.  (The left is a separate ideology)
    Just trying to draw the distinction.  But nothing I say ever gets by here so why would this?
    Liberal Arts & Music is usually good.
    Good art and music enhances life for those who appreciate it) like myself & you fine folks here.
    And you are correct there are no righty artists or musicians worth mentioning because I don't know of any.
    Is something wrong, she said
    Well of course there is
    Youre still alive, she said
    Oh, and do I deserve to be
    Is that the question
    And if so... if so... who answers... who answers...

Golden toilet indeed.
    RYME said:

I am not, and yes I know alas the gay/ trans.  Perhaps I should not of used / and used and.  My girlfriends and I always have the best time going out w/ my brother and his Friends which include a few who are  trans.  
    Was there an answer in there to my question? 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,173
    https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/donald-j-trump-pays-court-ordered-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation
    Yeah this is the honest good guy with a good heart , lol go ahead defend this you two above Ryme & Lindamarie 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • RYME said:

And there’s your “responsible” gun owner making veiled threats, folks. What is the party “that owns most of the guns” going to do @lindamarie73 ? Surround the Shit House Bundy Ranch Style and prevent the removal of Team Trump Treason? 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    "THE FIELD"
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

If Trump is so great, why cant he just win an election on his own merits?

Why does he need to drag down his opponents with "dirt?"

Why does he need the help and intervention of foreign governments? Both elections?

How is that possibly American exceptionalism?
    Read the transcript.
    It's amazing how everything they accuse Trump of doing they have done themselves.
    And to answer the other guy the things that the left ruins in no particular order are just to name a few universities High Schools elementary schools media Sports the Arts late night TV the Academy Awards movies music the nuclear family our cities individualism race relations free speech civility the Boy Scouts economics human worth infanticide is now okay, happiness truth children's programming most FM radio stations.  I'm not going to dissect each one of these it's not worth my time but I'll give you one example of leftist Art.
    https://youtu.be/vhXF0YyldrI
    https://youtu.be/lONW11AUUKg
    Happy New Year to you all.

He asked a foreign leader to announce a criminal investigation against his main rival, within a month after that rival announced he was a candidate.

He withheld military aid from this foreign leader for 90 days. The money didnt hey released until he hot caught in his little operation. 

That's what he did.

Again, if he is so great, why cant he just win on his own merits?
    How much money did the Obama Administration donate to them?
    Again, if trump is so great, why cant he just win on his own merits?
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    edited January 2020
    RYME said:
    Now you give me one example of when Donald Trump was blatantly racist.
    https://youtu.be/3A-Z5sRwgLM
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    RYME said:

In the The United States of Intimidation you always keep it loaaaded.  SAD.

A: We're not professional wrestlers up in this mofo, and, I'll say it, B: you're a little passive-aggressive yo.  

I hope you've wrapped your mind around removal.  
  • RYMERYME Posts: 1,904
    To the Left it's all about buzzwords, criterias, formulas and pigenholes.
    You said ______, that makes you a
    = _________.
    You voted for ________  = _______.
    You own a  ________  =  __________.
    You are against ______ = ___________.
    You you are you are
     _______ = __________.
    You are from ________ = ___________.
    You were raised ________ = _________.
    You drive a ___________ = __________.
    You dont believe in _______ = _______.
    You believe in ________ = __________.
    You eat __________  = _____________.
    When Your number 1 priority in life, & the reason for getting out of bed midday, is to monitor the pj message board & stop any goats from crossing the bridge into your safe space that = ________???

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348
    RYME said:
    = _________.
    You you are you are
     _______ = __________.
    When Your number 1 priority in life, & the reason for getting out of bed midday, is to monitor the pj message board & stop any goats from crossing the bridge into your safe space that = ________???

What does the Mad Lib for liberals look like? 
    RYME said:

Was there an answer in there to my question? 
    NEVER.  what about this OTHER thing?
  • RYME said:
    = _________.
    You you are you are
     _______ = __________.

Very fifth grade-ish. How intellectually stimulating.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • RYME said:

this post does not make a lick of sense. how is the bathroom dig supposed to be an insult to me?

also, keep clinging to those guns and posting threats on a band forum. 

"You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • anybody see hammered rudy's interview at mar a lago last night. i hope they give him the case.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,173
    anybody see hammered rudy's interview at mar a lago last night. i hope they give him the case.
    No I’ll have to look it up I’m sure he came off as sane like his boss ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • anybody see hammered rudy's interview at mar a lago last night. i hope they give him the case.
    No I’ll have to look it up I’m sure he came off as sane like his boss ..
    the best part was the awkward silence from the press pool as he staggered away. everyone was like "what was THAT?" lol

edited January 2020
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    = _________.
    You you are you are
     _______ = __________.

What does the Mad Lib for liberals look like? 
    https://youtu.be/9JXPPi2Piaw
    Keep out of our safe space!! ;)
    Post edited by RYME on
  • RYME said:

this post does not make a lick of sense. how is the bathroom dig supposed to be an insult to me?

How was I insulting you?  Your post was especially entertaining then most...isn’t that why we all come on here is for some type of entertainment?  I am sure the few posts I have shared have been very entertaining for y’all.   It’s got to beat just having a safe place where one can count on everyone thinking and being the same, but perhaps I am wrong about that.   One Surely cannot possibly think they can change someone’s mind on here in today’s political climate if they are a member of the Team Trump Treason  (luv that one btw)   I have been reading these political threads on this site for quite some time now and have learned over the years it’s silly to argue with anyone on here, especially if you are not part of the resistance movement ....
    And yes, My man and I have guns, but don’t see how I am making threats by supporting the party that owns more LEGAL guns then the other..... 
  • RYME said:

How was I insulting you?  Your post was especially entertaining then most...isn’t that why we all come on here is for some type of entertainment?  I am sure the few posts I have shared have been very entertaining for y’all.   It’s got to beat just having a safe place where one can count on everyone thinking and being the same, but perhaps I am wrong about that.   One Surely cannot possibly think they can change someone’s mind on here in today’s political climate if they are a member of the Team Trump Treason  (luv that one btw)   I have been reading these political threads on this site for quite some time now and have learned over the years it’s silly to argue with anyone on here, especially if you are not part of the resistance movement ....
    And yes, My man and I have guns, but don’t see how I am making threats by supporting the party that owns more LEGAL guns then the other..... 
    guns have nothing to do with the impeachment of trump. it is your side that has threatened to use them if trump is removed. 

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,739
    RYME said:

prior to what became pay to post here, this subforum required intellectual honesty and knowledge of the subjects being discussed. most important was a thick skin.  This place is now but a slim shadow of what it once was.
    now I have no idea if you were a member then but seeing in your profile this boardname joined in July of 19, I will assume you dont know what this board was then.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:

prior to what became pay to post here, this subforum required intellectual honesty and knowledge of the subjects being discussed. most important was a thick skin.  This place is now but a slim shadow of what it once was.
    now I have no idea if you were a member then but seeing in your profile this boardname joined in July of 19, I will assume you dont know what this board was then.

it was much better back then. we had posters from all over the world here on the train. it was so good to read their perspectives on many of these issues. i learned so much from the posters that decided to move on once it became pay to post. their input exposed me to new ways of viewing a topic and on some issues i changed my opinion based on materials they posted. this was the case with the israel/palestine conflict.i never knew how ignorant i was of that issue until reading the dozens of threads on here in 2007-2011.

yeah you did need a thick skin though. i remember getting eviscerated by a few posters to the point i did not want to post because i did not want to read criticisms of my thoughts and opinions. that environment is long gone from this forum now though. i kind of miss the old way but then again i kind of don't. 

RYME said:

guns have nothing to do with the impeachment of trump. it is your side that has threatened to use them if trump is removed. 
    Well these threads wander all over the place.
    Who has threatened to use guns if Trump is removed?  Some of you people just throw Reckless word salads out there. 
    If some yo-yo somewhere said he would do that, that doesn't blanket the whole "side"
    My guns are for hunting & defense only.

Duck hunters are the reason schools get shot up.  Them ducks or kids never did shit.
    ikiT said:
    Duck hunters are the reason schools get shot up.  Them ducks or kids never did shit.
    Name me 1 duck hunter that shot up a place.
    edited January 2020
    Comments like that are fucking crazy.  And the reason why many (not all) on your side have no credibility and why nobody listens to you outside of your snow flake bubble that you are afraid to venture out of.
    Truth is not a left wing value.
    The left lies with the ease with which we breathe, every time you exhale you lie.

Post edited by RYME on
    RYME said:
    Comments like that are fucking crazy.  And the reason why many (not all) on your side have no credibility and why nobody listens to you outside of your snow flake bubble that you are afraid to venture out of.
    Truth is not a left wing value.
    The left lies with the ease with which we breathe, every time you exhale you lie.

While on the other hand, righties have a faulty sarcasm detector.