***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• RYME said:
    To the Left it's all about buzzwords, criterias, formulas and pigenholes.
    You said ______, that makes you a
    = _________.
    You voted for ________  = _______.
    You own a  ________  =  __________.
    You are against ______ = ___________.
    You you are you are
     _______ = __________.
    You are from ________ = ___________.
    You were raised ________ = _________.
    You drive a ___________ = __________.
    You dont believe in _______ = _______.
    You believe in ________ = __________.
    You eat __________  = _____________.
    When Your number 1 priority in life, & the reason for getting out of bed midday, is to monitor the pj message board & stop any goats from crossing the bridge into your safe space that = ________???

Oh c'mon, no one laughed at this!?!  This is hysterical!
  • RYMERYME Posts: 1,904
    RYME said:
    Comments like that are fucking crazy.  And the reason why many (not all) on your side have no credibility and why nobody listens to you outside of your snow flake bubble that you are afraid to venture out of.
    Truth is not a left wing value.
    The left lies with the ease with which we breathe, every time you exhale you lie.

While on the other hand, righties have a faulty sarcasm detector. 
    Sarcasim my ass!
    That wasn't sarcasm it is another regurgitated left-wing position and talking point,
    Because you know we out here in the heartland, cling to our guns and religion. :)
    While for you out there in leftieville, leftism is your religion.
    Have to it and enjoy.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348
    RYME said:
    Comments like that are fucking crazy.  And the reason why many (not all) on your side have no credibility and why nobody listens to you outside of your snow flake bubble that you are afraid to venture out of.
    The left lies with the ease with which we breathe, every time you exhale you lie.

I'm left of center.  So you're saying every post I write is a lie? Everything I say is a lie?  Do I have that right?  And if not, then are you lying?
    edited January 2020
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

I'm left of center.  So you're saying every post I write is a lie? Everything I say is a lie?  Do I have that right?  And if not, then are you lying?
    Read again, not all
    ??  I don't understand.  Or do I understand your quote with no reply and im just lying and saying I don't. 
  • mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    Leftism is a bad disease.  I'm fine with liberals because Liberals are reasonable leftists are not.  Leftist and Liberals are two separate entities.
    Zielinski did not even know the aid was being withheld at the time of the phone call come on!!  The Mueller report failed.  So this came up the next day.  The Whistleblower is Adam Shiff who has failed miserably himself.  I'm waiting for his eyeballs to fall out of his head onto the floor, just like Biden's teeth.  Shiff never blinks.  
    Dude your are clueless I feel for you , we might be leftists but you are a deplorable..
    There has to be some Trump supporter who has a rational defense for him right? I realize this is a Pearl Jam site and its a super duper small sample size. But it's kind of funny how the ones in here are all sort of......out there, to put it mildly. Really doesn't speak well to his base. 

And again--I know this band clearly draws a left leaning crowd but not all of us are super lefty liberals. I'm not. Mickey's not. Others are not. But the Trump supporters here have all either got themselves banned or appear as if they all get their news from Alex Jones. Quite telling.
    it is much easier to be on the attack than to offer real solutions.

it is much easier to attack than mount a cogent and logical defense of trump.

that all involves work and critical and strategic thinking. attacking requires none of that.

this is why the gop is a better party when they are in the minority. leading requires courage and a plan. they have no plan aside from reaganomics and keeping minorities in their place so that they do not rise up and vote for democrats. 
    Thank you for consistency entertaining the deplorable’s on here guys who pay attention from a far.  This last one was especially special .... Keep’em coming por favor.  Here is a little critical thinking for ya, 2020 is going to be another great year for the supporters of the party that owns most the guns and know’s what bathroom to use...  wishing everyone a safe and healthy New Year

this post does not make a lick of sense. how is the bathroom dig supposed to be an insult to me?

also, keep clinging to those guns and posting threats on a band forum. 

How was I insulting you?  Your post was especially entertaining then most...isn’t that why we all come on here is for some type of entertainment?  I am sure the few posts I have shared have been very entertaining for y’all.   It’s got to beat just having a safe place where one can count on everyone thinking and being the same, but perhaps I am wrong about that.   One Surely cannot possibly think they can change someone’s mind on here in today’s political climate if they are a member of the Team Trump Treason  (luv that one btw)   I have been reading these political threads on this site for quite some time now and have learned over the years it’s silly to argue with anyone on here, especially if you are not part of the resistance movement ....
    And yes, My man and I have guns, but don’t see how I am making threats by supporting the party that owns more LEGAL guns then the other..... 
    prior to what became pay to post here, this subforum required intellectual honesty and knowledge of the subjects being discussed. most important was a thick skin.  This place is now but a slim shadow of what it once was.
    now I have no idea if you were a member then but seeing in your profile this boardname joined in July of 19, I will assume you dont know what this board was then.

Completely agree.  

prior to what became pay to post here, this subforum required intellectual honesty and knowledge of the subjects being discussed. most important was a thick skin.

I mentioned that I don't think what Trump did was impeachable and I get slammed.  I've got thick skin still but if your point of view gets repeatedly slammed it is a wee bit difficult to post on here.  Oh yeah, I'm not a Trump supporter either.

You posted an article that talked about that military retiree saying as much which I enjoyed.
    Being uncomfortable is KEY in this world of ours. Not altogether different from the world of special operations, where the work needs to be done, regardless of weather or personal feelings. The climate in this educational institution is one where most students understand that there HAS to be a place where people can assault ideas openly and discuss them vigorously and respectfully in order to improve the state of humanity. I’ll call that a “safe space” and I’m glad those places exist.

People get slammed continuously on here if they view ANYTHING other than a liberal view.  I'm not even conservative and I see this.  Everyone else has to too, no?
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    Leftism is a bad disease.  I'm fine with liberals because Liberals are reasonable leftists are not.  Leftist and Liberals are two separate entities.
    Zielinski did not even know the aid was being withheld at the time of the phone call come on!!  The Mueller report failed.  So this came up the next day.  The Whistleblower is Adam Shiff who has failed miserably himself.  I'm waiting for his eyeballs to fall out of his head onto the floor, just like Biden's teeth.  Shiff never blinks.  
    Dude your are clueless I feel for you , we might be leftists but you are a deplorable..
    There has to be some Trump supporter who has a rational defense for him right? I realize this is a Pearl Jam site and its a super duper small sample size. But it's kind of funny how the ones in here are all sort of......out there, to put it mildly. Really doesn't speak well to his base. 

And again--I know this band clearly draws a left leaning crowd but not all of us are super lefty liberals. I'm not. Mickey's not. Others are not. But the Trump supporters here have all either got themselves banned or appear as if they all get their news from Alex Jones. Quite telling.

that all involves work and critical and strategic thinking. attacking requires none of that.

this is why the gop is a better party when they are in the minority. leading requires courage and a plan. they have no plan aside from reaganomics and keeping minorities in their place so that they do not rise up and vote for democrats. 
    Thank you for consistency entertaining the deplorable’s on here guys who pay attention from a far.  This last one was especially special .... Keep’em coming por favor.  Here is a little critical thinking for ya, 2020 is going to be another great year for the supporters of the party that owns most the guns and know’s what bathroom to use...  wishing everyone a safe and healthy New Year

this post does not make a lick of sense. how is the bathroom dig supposed to be an insult to me?

How was I insulting you?  Your post was especially entertaining then most...isn’t that why we all come on here is for some type of entertainment?  I am sure the few posts I have shared have been very entertaining for y’all.   It’s got to beat just having a safe place where one can count on everyone thinking and being the same, but perhaps I am wrong about that.   One Surely cannot possibly think they can change someone’s mind on here in today’s political climate if they are a member of the Team Trump Treason  (luv that one btw)   I have been reading these political threads on this site for quite some time now and have learned over the years it’s silly to argue with anyone on here, especially if you are not part of the resistance movement ....
    And yes, My man and I have guns, but don’t see how I am making threats by supporting the party that owns more LEGAL guns then the other..... 
    prior to what became pay to post here, this subforum required intellectual honesty and knowledge of the subjects being discussed. most important was a thick skin.  This place is now but a slim shadow of what it once was.
    now I have no idea if you were a member then but seeing in your profile this boardname joined in July of 19, I will assume you dont know what this board was then.

Completely agree.  

prior to what became pay to post here, this subforum required intellectual honesty and knowledge of the subjects being discussed. most important was a thick skin.

I mentioned that I don't think what Trump did was impeachable and I get slammed.  I've got thick skin still but if your point of view gets repeatedly slammed it is a wee bit difficult to post on here.  Oh yeah, I'm not a Trump supporter either.

You posted an article that talked about that military retiree saying as much which I enjoyed.
    Being uncomfortable is KEY in this world of ours. Not altogether different from the world of special operations, where the work needs to be done, regardless of weather or personal feelings. The climate in this educational institution is one where most students understand that there HAS to be a place where people can assault ideas openly and discuss them vigorously and respectfully in order to improve the state of humanity. I’ll call that a “safe space” and I’m glad those places exist.

People get slammed continuously on here if they view ANYTHING other than a liberal view.  I'm not even conservative and I see this.  Everyone else has to too, no?
    Sorry that's bs. I fight with liberals here all the time.  Just have stronger arguments.  I think your anti impeachment stance is weak and ignores the broad strategy employed by Trump. I've countered you respectfully. 
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:

Completely agree.  

Case in point,
    I mentioned that I don't believe Bill Clinton should have been impeached, but that got completely overlooked.
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

Read again, not all
    So you can't even maintain a consistent argument in the same post.  How can the left lie every time it exhales... but not all.   Makes no sense.   This is why you buy the bs you read and watch. 
    RYME said:j
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

Read again, not all
    Read it again I said NOT ALL
    what else do you want?
    RYME said:
    RYME said:j
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

Read again, not all
    Read it again I said NOT ALL
    what else do you want?
    So read the first part of the post but ignore the second part.  Makes perfect sense. 
  • mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:

Completely agree.  

Sorry that's bs. I fight with liberals here all the time.  Just have stronger arguments.  I think your anti impeachment stance is weak and ignores the broad strategy employed by Trump. I've countered you respectfully. 
    And you disagree w me and put me in a Trump corner which DRIVES ME NUTS.

I go by law and common sense which seems to me at least, to be lacking.  Sometimes grasping at angles and what if's just doesn't pass the smell test.  I get the body of work isn't great but the whole won't work.
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:

Completely agree.  

I go by law and common sense which seems to me at least, to be lacking.  Sometimes grasping at angles and what if's just doesn't pass the smell test.  I get the body of work isn't great but the whole won't work.
    I don't know what it means top put you in the Trump corner.  I think your argument,  if I recall,  ignores the timeline of events and how every single senior official was clearly connecting the aid to the announcement of an investigation into Biden.  Common sense connects events,  easily in one step,  not through tenuous innuendo.  Events are connected through sworn testimony.  To not connect,  you have to view all of these events as random, just coincidentally happening in a small window of time with the same random end goal. 
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:

Completely agree.  

I don't know what it means top put you in the Trump corner.  I think your argument,  if I recall,  ignores the timeline of events and how every single senior official was clearly connecting the aid to the announcement of an investigation into Biden.  Common sense connects events,  easily in one step,  not through tenuous innuendo.  Events are connected through sworn testimony.  To not connect,  you have to view all of these events as random, just coincidentally happening in a small window of time with the same random end goal. 
    Ya see, you are dissing your own, people that tend to agree with you.  Its amazing to watch.
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:

Completely agree.  

Ya see, you are dissing your own, people that tend to agree with you.  Its amazing to watch.
    What?  Im not playing team sports here,  where im going to agree with anyone just because there's a D next to their name.  It's called independent thought.  You should give it a whirl and swear off Dennis Prager bs 
  • mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:

Completely agree.  

also it requires that the listener disregard sworn testimony from credible witnesses who have risked a lot to come forward and testify. some of them are even trump appointees and are nonpartisan. downplaying their sworn testimony implies that the listener believes that trump and his administration are more honest and credible. as if trump has not personally lied about easily fact checkable topics 10,000 times since being sworn in. your average american is not going to give trump more of the benefit of the doubt than a cache of credible witnesses. why else would the senate not want to call witnesses?

it is mental gymnastics at the best. intellectually dishonest at worst.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:

Completely agree.  

also it requires that the listener disregard sworn testimony from credible witnesses who have risked a lot to come forward and testify. some of them are even trump appointees and are nonpartisan. downplaying their sworn testimony implies that the listener believes that trump and his administration are more honest and credible. as if trump has not personally lied about easily fact checkable topics 10,000 times since being sworn in. your average american is not going to give trump more of the benefit of the doubt than a cache of credible witnesses. why else would the senate not want to call witnesses?

it is mental gymnastics at the best. intellectually dishonest at worst.
    You have to believe that the career officials,  under oath,  are lying and Trump (along with cabinet officials) are telling the truth even though they are refusing to hold their hand on the Bible. 
    edited January 2020
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:

Completely agree.  

News Flash Up date. Ding ding ding 
    In the United States of America,
    You Are Innocent Until Proven Guilty.
    Not guilty until proven innocent.
    I heard a thousand times over the last few months nobody is above the law.
    Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Nobody is below the law either.
    and Trump was never afforded due process and you all know that.   If you don't understand that, it means you've been listening to fake news.
    We don't get rid of presidents or governors
    (midterm)
    because we don't like them, or hate them. 
    We in The USA vote them out the next time around.
    Post edited by RYME on
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:

Completely agree.  

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    and Trump was never afforded due process and you all know that.   If you don't understand that, it means you've been listening to fake news.
    We don't get rid of presidents or governors because we don't like them.  We vote them out the next time around.
    No.  Again you are woefully misinformed.   Impeachment does not follow criminal law procedures.  The rules are set by each body of Congress.  My lord,  read the Constitution,  the Federalist papers,  anything but where you're getting your info!! 

And regardless,  Trump is the one who chose not to have representation in the House.  He'll face the same decision in the Senate. 
    Please... read from a new source. 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,739
    Due process? What part of this wasn't done per the constitution and the rules in place for each chamber?

The house side is the investigative phase with the impeachment articles serving as the indictment. Show me where in the criminal justice system where a person being investigated calls their own witnesses etc? can willfully deny subpoenas for witnesses and documents etc with no sanction for defying said orders
    The senate side is the trial, where the president will get to defend himself if the senate comes to agreement on the rules for the trial, i.e witness testimony, document production etc.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    RYME said:
    The left ruins everything it touches including the impeachment process itself which was supposed to be for very very rare instances.
    Now can be done as often as one jaywalks.
    I didn't think Bill Clinton's debacle was worthy of impeachment either. 
    So there!!
    "The left" are not like "the freemasons". There is no organization known as 'the left'. If you're opposed to the ideologies 'the left' is associated with - of democratizing access to opportunity, health care, education - then you're right to be fearful of 'the left' as a vision for the future. 

In terms of the impeachment process - where in the Constitution is there anything mentioned about how frequently or rarely impeachments could or should occur? An impeachment should come precisely every time a corrupt action warrants it. It's no one's fault other than Donald Trump's that Donald Trump was impeached.

In terms of your Bill Clinton comment, it only suggests that you see perjury and abuses of power as equivalent, unaffected by other elements of the particular offences (and therefore equivalent), and neither warranting impeachment. Also, just because you one time disagreed with your party's viewpoint doesn't make you some sort of saint or beacon of bipartisan behaviour - as individuals, it really shouldn't be such a big deal to disagree with your party.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • RYME said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:

Completely agree.  

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    We don't get rid of presidents or governors
    (midterm)
    because we don't like them, or hate them. 
    We in The USA vote them out the next time around.
    Total bullshit. Team Trump Treason was invited to answer questions along with his lawyer before the full House committee. What is this due process you speak of? Refusing to provide documents and preventing witnesses from testifying? Due process my ass.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    RYME said:
    To the Left it's all about buzzwords, criterias, formulas and pigenholes.
    You said ______, that makes you a
    = _________.
    You voted for ________  = _______.
    You own a  ________  =  __________.
    You are against ______ = ___________.
    You you are you are
     _______ = __________.
    You are from ________ = ___________.
    You were raised ________ = _________.
    You drive a ___________ = __________.
    You dont believe in _______ = _______.
    You believe in ________ = __________.
    You eat __________  = _____________.
    When Your number 1 priority in life, & the reason for getting out of bed midday, is to monitor the pj message board & stop any goats from crossing the bridge into your safe space that = ________???

Oh c'mon, no one laughed at this!?!  This is hysterical!
    Please explain how this is hysterical to you.

edited January 2020
    benjs said:
    RYME said:
    The left ruins everything it touches including the impeachment process itself which was supposed to be for very very rare instances.
    So there!!
    "The left" are not like "the freemasons". There is no organization known as 'the left'. If you're opposed to the ideologies 'the left' is associated with - of democratizing access to opportunity, health care, education - then you're right to be fearful of 'the left' as a vision for the future. 

In terms of the impeachment process - where in the Constitution is there anything mentioned about how frequently or rarely impeachments could or should occur? An impeachment should come precisely every time a corrupt action warrants it. It's no one's fault other than Donald Trump's that Donald Trump was impeached.

In terms of your Bill Clinton comment, it only suggests that you see perjury and abuses of power as equivalent, unaffected by other elements of the particular offences (and therefore equivalent), and neither warranting impeachment. Also, just because you one time disagreed with your party's viewpoint doesn't make you some sort of saint or beacon of bipartisan behaviour - as individuals, it really shouldn't be such a big deal to disagree with your party.
    You are correct, The Left or commonly known as progressivism is the single most influential, and  damaging ideology of the last 100 years.  Yup!!
    Post edited by RYME on
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,613
    RYME said:
    benjs said:
    RYME said:
    So there!!

You are correct, The Left or commonly known as progressivism is the single most influential, and  damaging ideology of the last 100 years.

One problem with what you are asserting here though, RYME, is that left to right is a continuum that ranges from the most extreme radical on each end, one end to the other.  There is no definitive "left".  And people can be very "left" on some issues yet rather conservative on others.  Look at Edward Abbey, for example.  He was considered almost extremely "left" on environment (I never thought so myself, I always just thought of him as have great logic when it came to environment), yet he was very "conservative" about immigration.  I know people who are very socially liberal yet very conservative in business.  And so forth.

As for progressives, a true progressive strive for progress.  Depending on how you define progress, I'd say that is a very admirable quality.

Just my 2 cents.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

RYME said:
    benjs said:
    RYME said:
    So there!!

You are correct, The Left or commonly known as progressivism is the single most influential, and  damaging ideology of the last 100 years.  Yup!!
    Civil rights?  Social security? Medicare? 

You don't think before you type. 
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

While on the other hand, righties have a faulty sarcasm detector. 
    Sarcasim my ass!
    That wasn't sarcasm it is another regurgitated left-wing position and talking point,
    Because you know we out here in the heartland, cling to our guns and religion. :)
    While for you out there in leftieville, leftism is your religion.
    Have to it and enjoy.
    Please, be careful with your generalization of those of us in the Heartland. You and I both reside in the Heartland, and, apparently you also like Pearl Jam. Outside of that, we, in the Heartland appear to have very little in common.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    RYME said:
    benjs said:
    RYME said:
    So there!!

Fuck off with misrepresenting what I said. I never said "the left is the single most influential and damaging ideology of the last 100 years", so don't suggest that I did.

As usual, your comments have absolutely no basis in reality, and when they do, there's no evidence provided, just childish jabs that make you feel better and appear worse.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    edited January 2020
    RYME said:

I live right on the Chesapeake Bay.  I could throw a rock into the water from my front yard.  I walk my dog to shotgun compressions all morning during duck hunting season.  They float their boats out there, lay out decoys, wait for the ducks to approach, then they blast them.  According to my side  (made up of nothing but lefty members of the National Organization for Women, the ACLU, and the official Chris Cuomo fan club) that shit is cowardly and pathetic, but probably a great way to get your Miller Lite flowing at 6am.

Not a lie.  Not a talking point.  

You only use your guns for defense and hunting.  Others may use guns for crimes like robberies and murders.  Others still may say the Amended Constitution says in the interest of a well regulated militia, the right to own firearms shouldn't be infringed.

So it's either, I'm scared or I want to follow an animal around and shoot it, or I'm up to no good, or I care about following the US Constitution to the fucking letter.  Which one is it?
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018