***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    "THE FIELD"
    i_lov_it said:
    mickeyrat said:
     I love me some Nancy. You go Girl!!! 
    except thats not what she said. she said she wanted to know what the rules would be, rules she will have no say in crafting. once she knows, she can choose the managers, which I believe have to be included in sending the articles over.

at least be honest in your hatred of fully half or more of the country.......

btw , registered independent since I first registered in 1988......
    My hatred for half or more of the country???? Where the heck do you get off saying I hate half the country, or anyone for that matter??  Just because I do not see things the way a majority of the folks on these boards do should not imply that I hate anyone on here let a lone half the country.  Perhaps you should take a look in the mirror before you so callously make a statement like that about a person you know zip about other then leaning conservative politically.  

Leaning conservative isn't the issue.  Having any support for tRump is the issue.  Regardless of political ideology he is a piece of shit human being.  Anyone who supports him is questionable.
    Once again you're wasted your comments make no sense..you should really think before you speak...

Ok Mal as long as Harriet doesn’t tell ya to rack off for livin out in woop woop
  • mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    except thats not what she said. she said she wanted to know what the rules would be, rules she will have no say in crafting. once she knows, she can choose the managers, which I believe have to be included in sending the articles over.

My hatred for half or more of the country???? Where the heck do you get off saying I hate half the country, or anyone for that matter??  Just because I do not see things the way a majority of the folks on these boards do should not imply that I hate anyone on here let a lone half the country.  Perhaps you should take a look in the mirror before you so callously make a statement like that about a person you know zip about other then leaning conservative politically.  

conservative lol

you guys and gals realize you ain’t conservative no more?
    Ok, I’ll bite, what are we then??
    Look at the deficit and tell me the party is conservativ . Embarrassing.  

Tariffs = conservative?  Since when.  Show me some Friedman and Buckley writings that would support his trade policies.  Have your ever actually thought about what the Republican party has been about for a century? Or do you just learn by memes?
    Some of that is fair, but do you seriously support any of the candidates the Democratic Party are offering this time around?  I can see Biden since he is a “nice” man, but a compete idiot that Obama does not want any part of.   
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    edited December 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

conservative lol

you guys and gals realize you ain’t conservative no more?
    Ok, I’ll bite, what are we then??
    Look at the deficit and tell me the party is conservativ . Embarrassing.  

Tariffs = conservative?  Since when.  Show me some Friedman and Buckley writings that would support his trade policies.  Have your ever actually thought about what the Republican party has been about for a century? Or do you just learn by memes?
    Some of that is fair, but do you seriously support any of the candidates the Democratic Party are offering this time around?  I can see Biden since he is a “nice” man, but a compete idiot that Obama does not want any part of.   
    Um yeah.  I support the policies of both Pete and Biden.  Im a moderate and Trump disgusts me as a human being.  He is amoral and lacks any principles other than advancing his personal cause or that of his family. 
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • i would vote for any single democratic candidate with the exception of tulsi. some of them may not be my favorites, but when faced with 4 more years of trump, i am going to vote for whomever the dem is going to be.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,613
    i would vote for any single democratic candidate with the exception of tulsi. some of them may not be my favorites, but when faced with 4 more years of trump, i am going to vote for whomever the dem is going to be.

this.

Let me say it again...

THIS!!!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    My CNN holiday is over. 
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    ...and tariffs, especially if you don't know what they are or just flagrantly misrepresent what they are, are stupid.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,739
      Behind the Ukraine Aid Freeze: 84 Days of Conflict and Confusion https://nyti.ms/39qrLdQ

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    i_lov_it said:
    mickeyrat said:

Leaning conservative isn't the issue.  Having any support for tRump is the issue.  Regardless of political ideology he is a piece of shit human being.  Anyone who supports him is questionable.
    Once again you're wasted your comments make no sense..you should really think before you speak...

Ok Mal as long as Harriet doesn’t tell ya to rack off for livin out in woop woop
    This may be post of the year.
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    "THE FIELD"
    There are some interesting points here, though I don’t share her optimism.

https://heathercoxrichardson.substack.com/?fbclid=IwAR2fFxWMINiy8H_lhbq8VDrbrmS2ET4MwODeGuzqacJIVs-qTw3heZ7oyCY
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    "THE FIELD"
    ikiT said:
    i_lov_it said:
    mickeyrat said:

This may be post of the year.

Its embedded deep in code.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,171
    brianlux said:
    i would vote for any single democratic candidate with the exception of tulsi. some of them may not be my favorites, but when faced with 4 more years of trump, i am going to vote for whomever the dem is going to be.

this.

Let me say it again...

THIS!!!
    No let me yell it out loud any Democrat except the Russian GOP paid mole ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • brianlux said:

this.

Let me say it again...

THIS!!!
    This is why Hillary did not win.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    mickeyrat said:

You seem to have ignored the other part of mickey's comment - the part that shows that meme to be nonsense, and that ties in with the problem.

I don't agree that you exhibit hatred towards the left. I can only speak for myself - but I find it exhausting to see so many bad faith arguments manufactured and distributed and debunked from a political party, when everyone knows that mistruths are being spread. The next step is the public forgetting about the last time nonsense was shared, and the cycle repeats.

You fit this pattern. You show up when PR is necessary, you make insinuations and assumptions about what will happen next, like you're some kind of political boogeyman, you don't seem to read the rebuttals people offer you, and then you leave for a little bit. It all reads as disingenuous - almost like political directives, and I guess that's what a propaganda-level degree of uniformity does, is creates political directives out of its most loyal.

If you were the only one who'd done this over the past few years, maybe my opinion would be different, but if a dinky little Pearl Jam political sub-forum has conversations like this, where we're united by music, I can't help but be infuriated about how these disingenuous tactics likely work on the general public in larger and less open-minded circles, or how echo chambers or the concept of 'Red' or 'Blue' states discourages people to even be exposed to the other side, let alone listen or learn from it. 

I don't think you've demonstrated hate for anyone, but you really shouldn't act surprised when there's a great deal of anger and resentment aimed in the direction of people who tirelessly slander without the evidence to support their positions. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • RYMERYME Posts: 1,904
    edited December 2019
    https://youtu.be/e5nOxc-p-eM
    The road to hell is paved with cruel intention.  If it's not nuclear war, it's going to be divine intervention.  Put that one in your pipe and smoke it smelly. =)
    Post edited by RYME on
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    edited December 2019
    Given the Times' story, Pelosi is looking better and better. Clearly the aid was not being held for any national security reasons as the the national security adviser was advising him, nay, pleading with him to provide the aid.

I think McConnell will cave sooner than later...
    www.myspace.com
    brianlux said:

this.

Let me say it again...

THIS!!!
    This is why Hillary did not win.
    No it's not. 
    www.myspace.com
    Given the Times' story, Pelosi is looking better and better. Clearly the aid was not being held for any national security reasons as the the national security adviser was advising him, nay, pleading with him to provide the aid.

Keep believing your delusion.

RYME said:

What delusion? That the aid was withheld for trump's political benefit? Oh yeah,  we're past the part where you attempt to defend a defenseless position.
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

What delusion? That the aid was withheld for trump's political benefit? Oh yeah,  we're past the part where you attempt to defend a defenseless position.
    In fairness, my man probably doesn't even know what we're talking about. I doubt the Gateway Pundit or Epoch Times has covered this story. haha
    www.myspace.com
    Leftism is a bad disease.  I'm fine with liberals because Liberals are reasonable leftists are not.  Leftist and Liberals are two separate entities.
    Zielinski did not even know the aid was being withheld at the time of the phone call come on!!  The Mueller report failed.  So this came up the next day.  The Whistleblower is Adam Shiff who has failed miserably himself.  I'm waiting for his eyeballs to fall out of his head onto the floor, just like Biden's teeth.  Shiff never blinks.  
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    "THE FIELD"
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

The McConnell caving part is certainly a delusion.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    edited December 2019
    RYME said:
    Leftism is a bad disease.  I'm fine with liberals because Liberals are reasonable leftists are not.  Leftist and Liberals are two separate entities.
    Zielinski did not even know the aid was being withheld at the time of the phone call come on!!  The Mueller report failed.  So this came up the next day.  The Whistleblower is Adam Shiff who has failed miserably himself.  I'm waiting for his eyeballs to fall out of his head onto the floor, just like Biden's teeth.  Shiff never blinks.  
    I'm not a liberal or a leftist. You folks seem to think everyone who has a rational opinion about the president is on the left for some reason.

Your disease.... appears to be willful ignorance (among other defects). 
    www.myspace.com
    edited December 2019
    Okay so after being the first president to be impeached in his first term,
    (that is just so cool)
    And be re-elected for a second term what are the lefties going to do next time around? Impeach him again?
    RYME said:
    I'm not a liberal or a leftist. You folks seem to think everyone who has a rational opinion about the president is on the left for some reason.

Leftist vs liberal was a 10 minute educational cartoon produced by Prager U. (What a joke name).  So that's why you see these silly arguments trying to delineate the two.  It was more propaganda,  distinction without a difference. 
    RYME said:

Charming lol.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,141
    RYME said:
    Okay so after being the first president to be impeached in his first term,
    (that is just so cool)
    And be re-elected for a second term what are the lefties going to do next time around? Impeach him again?
    "Wins a second term and is the first President to be impeached twice" is at worst +120, no?
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

Leftist vs liberal was a 10 minute educational cartoon produced by Prager U. (What a joke name).  So that's why you see these silly arguments trying to delineate the two.  It was more propaganda,  distinction without a difference. 
    Oh my god I forgot about his Prager U videos! Hahaha. Might as well have come from another fraud school, Trump U. 
    www.myspace.com
    RYME said:
    First,  the Ukraine was aware prior to the whistle blower report.   It was in politico and the times.  They were also clearly aware of the public vote to allocate the funds.  It's public record.  Second,  it is completely inconsequential to the grander, coordinated scheme to extract the favor before the release of funds.  The impeachable behavior is not simply the call,  it's the entire coordinated effort,  led by the president,  to withhold the funding.  The funding wasn't released until the complaint was lodged.  
    edited December 2019
    The left ruins everything it touches including the impeachment process itself which was supposed to be for very very rare instances.
    Now can be done as often as one jaywalks.
    I didn't think Bill Clinton's debacle was worthy of impeachment either. 
    So there!!
    Post edited by RYME on