Options

People you know that support Trump

Comments

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Oh boy, Trump supporters are out in full force this morning.

Now I know who to send my Nigerian prince / pyramid schemes to.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    dignin said:

Because one has a liberal arts degree in finger painting does not make one a building engineer.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

dignin said:

Because one has a liberal arts degree in finger painting does not make one a building engineer.
    Seriously, your just the man I'm looking for. I know this guy in Nigeria, he's in a bit of a jam right now.....if you send me some cash, I can more than double your money. No risk, believe me.....I'm, like, really smart.
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Funny thread..a lot of my best friends are but we rarely talk politics..i dont let peoples opinions bother me..
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    dignin said:

PJPOWER said:

dignin said:

Seriously, your just the man I'm looking for. I know this guy in Nigeria, he's in a bit of a jam right now.....if you send me some cash, I can more than double your money. No risk, believe me.....I'm, like, really smart.
    A liberal arts masters degree in finger painting does not make one smart.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

dignin said:

PJPOWER said:

dignin said:

A masters degree in finger painting does not make one smart.
    Last chance, this deal isn't going to last! I have another sucke.....I mean gentleman waiting on the other line now.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    Trump supporters represent the worst of society. these are the people who were asleep or smoking joints behind the gym through history class. they fall with within the spectrum of narcissism. its sad and nothing can be done
    Free said:

I voted trump. Not because I'm a racist or a woman abuser, but because our political system gave me two choices and I could never have voted for Hillary. I chose sanders in the primary and if he would have won I would have voted for him. I voted for Obama twice and bill Clinton once. Hillary was just as arrogant as trump and the fact she waited until later in the next day to make a speech after she lost makes me feel I made the right choice. She hid from the public and coward in a corner. That's not who I want in charge.

The system did not just give you two choices. There were 3rd party choices and the option to write in.
    or just stay home. don't screw us all with your hate.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

Trump supporters represent the worst of society. these are the people who were asleep or smoking joints behind the gym through history class. they fall with within the spectrum of narcissism. its sad and nothing can be done

Free said:

I voted trump. Not because I'm a racist or a woman abuser, but because our political system gave me two choices and I could never have voted for Hillary. I chose sanders in the primary and if he would have won I would have voted for him. I voted for Obama twice and bill Clinton once. Hillary was just as arrogant as trump and the fact she waited until later in the next day to make a speech after she lost makes me feel I made the right choice. She hid from the public and coward in a corner. That's not who I want in charge.

The system did not just give you two choices. There were 3rd party choices and the option to write in.
    I forgot how we know each other? I have no hate, did we have a personal conversation that led you to believe I am hateful? Like I said not all trump supporters are the people you want them to be.
  • Options
    dignin said:

PJPOWER said:

dignin said:

PJPOWER said:

dignin said:

A masters degree in finger painting does not make one smart.
    Last chance, this deal isn't going to last! I have another sucke.....I mean gentleman waiting on the other line now.
    If he has a liberal arts degree in finger painting...I say go ahead, sounds like a prime candidate!
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    edited January 2017

vaggar99 said:

Free said:

I forgot how we know each other? I have no hate, did we have a personal conversation that led you to believe I am hateful? Like I said not all trump supporters are the people you want them to be.
    i apologize for using the word hate. i just don't understand how you can stand by and watch someone who you selected fuck us all and not feel any shame or responsibility.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Free said:

i apologize for using the word hate. i just don't understand how you can stand by and watch someone who you selected fuck us all and not feel any shame or responsibility.
    Let's debate like grown ups. I am not in favor of everything he does, and I never have been with any president. Toss out one thing at a time that you feel he is fuckin us all on and I will give you my honest response to how I feel about trump.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419

Free said:

I wanted my vote to matter, not just count. Everyone knows the write in and third party vote in our country have no current impact. In the future perhaps but we aren't there yet.
    How the fuck do you think we get there?!! BY VOTING FOR THEM!!! Jesus Christ why is this such a hard concept to understand. If everyone who said "I'd vote third party but it doesn't matter" actually voted third party, we'd get them on the national ticket! For fuck's sake!
    Sorry for sounding pissed off but fuck it, I am!
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,656

PJPOWER said:

Free said:

I live and work in a rural school district full of Trump supporters. I have to keep my mouth shut if I want to keep these folks off my lawn.

Surely there are some safe places at a local colleges for everyone afraid of the "Trumpsters"? Those scary scary Trump supporters don't go to college, right?
    I went to college and make a decent living in an affluent neighborhood in Chicago. not everyone who supports trump is the backward hillbilly, racist, redneck everyone wants them to be.
    In general, how would you describe them? The reasons you gave for voting for trump seem to lack realities between the two candidates.
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Free said:

Let's debate like grown ups. I am not in favor of everything he does, and I never have been with any president. Toss out one thing at a time that you feel he is fuckin us all on and I will give you my honest response to how I feel about trump.
    Do you support his plan to build a wall and have Mexico pay for it?
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,212
    I know people who voted for Trump but it doesn't shock me, it saddens me. I get most of them want a Republican in office but I honestly don't know how they can look the women in their life in the eye and say they voted for a man like this. These same people would never want such a human piece of garbage as their boss, co-worker, neighbor, brother-in-law, etc. but are ok with him leading this country. still to me it is totally unbelievable that 60 million people voted for such a man.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248
    edited January 2017

vaggar99 said:

Free said:

I don't know you or anybody on this board personally. What I do know is that I don't understand how anyone could vote for Trump. I get it if you didn't want to accept Clinton because of her career politician status or alleged/unknown allegiances to corporations, foreign countries, political super pacs, etc. Where I am confused is how you thought Trump was somehow not influenced, connected and in bed with even more people based on his business dealing all over the world? You say you voted Obama, but yet you voted Trump even though he spent years publicly claiming he "knew a guy" or had "evidence" that Obama was born in Kenya and his birth certificate was fake? Where is the logic in that? On top of that, he continually lied and showed no remorse or regret and cannot utter any sentiment of common decency to anyone other than himself unless they worship him and ignore the reality of who he is (i.e. Fox News, Breitbart, etc.).

What key points of his presidency were you convinced of to concede on so many other levels? There had to be some major issues that drove you to be ok with the rest of the baggage and deem it worse than Clinton.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    pjhawks said:

I know people who voted for Trump but it doesn't shock me, it saddens me. I get most of them want a Republican in office but I honestly don't know how they can look the women in their life in the eye and say they voted for a man like this. These same people would never want such a human piece of garbage as their boss, co-worker, neighbor, brother-in-law, etc. but are ok with him leading this country. still to me it is totally unbelievable that 60 million people voted for such a man.

Amen!
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Free said:

I support the plan to build a "wall" or tougher borders. I do not support that that Mexico should pay for it. It's our decision, we should pay for it. I don't support a wall because I'm racist. I welcome ANYONE to our country. All I ask is they do it legally, become a citizen, and pay their taxes. I don't believe we have a bunch of "bad hombres" running around. I do however believe in paying your fair share to enjoy this country.
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Free said:

I support the plan to build a "wall" or tougher borders. I do not support that that Mexico should pay for it. It's our decision, we should pay for it. I don't support a wall because I'm racist. I welcome ANYONE to our country. All I ask is they do it legally, become a citizen, and pay their taxes. I don't believe we have a bunch of "bad hombres" running around. I do however believe in paying your fair share to enjoy this country.
    You know the wall won't work and his plan to police the area is a huge waste of billions of dollars, right?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835

Free said:

I wanted my vote to matter, not just count. Everyone knows the write in and third party vote in our country have no current impact. In the future perhaps but we aren't there yet.
    How the fuck do you think we get there?!! BY VOTING FOR THEM!!! Jesus Christ why is this such a hard concept to understand. If everyone who said "I'd vote third party but it doesn't matter" actually voted third party, we'd get them on the national ticket! For fuck's sake!
    I have said this so many times I feel like I'm beating my head against a brick wall. it will never have an impact if no one ever does it. duh.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Free said:

You know the wall won't work and his plan to police the area is a huge waste of billions of dollars, right?
    The "wall" or whatever it will be may or may not work. Our Government wastes millions of dollars all across the world on a monthly basis. If this fails, and a waste of money I'm glad to see him at least trying close to home. Building a wall or the reasons he has may differ from mine, but like I said above, I'm in favor of people coming to our country legally and paying their share. Next topic?
  • Options
    in my exchange with jenna jameson on twitter, I did some research. I found a quote of hers: "I vote republican. I can't wait for a republican to be back in office. when you're rich, you vote republican". and that's the crux of it, folks. the republican platform is all about "me me me" and the democratic platform is all about "us us us".

selfish to the bone.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    edited January 2017

in my exchange with jenna jameson on twitter, I did some research. I found a quote of hers: "I vote republican. I can't wait for a republican to be back in office. when you're rich, you vote republican". and that's the crux of it, folks. the republican platform is all about "me me me" and the democratic platform is all about "us us us".

selfish to the bone.

"In my exchange with Jenna Jameson...." :o
    Post edited by Wma31394 on
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    edited January 2017

selfish to the bone.

You are basing an opinion off of a statement from a washed out porn star? I hate to be the "source nazi" but...
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

Free said:

Couldn't have said it better myself! That's like saying you're going to wait until there are more dishes to wash before washing the dishes, and then a week later wondering why the dishes aren't clean yet. If you think a 3rd party candidate would do a better job, vote for that 3rd party candidate now. Build momentum, build a movement, send a message. Voting for Trump sent a message, too, but it was the completely opposite message someone who is hoping for a stronger 3rd party option should be sending.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

Free said:

Couldn't have said it better myself! That's like saying you're going to wait until there are more dishes to wash before washing the dishes, and then a week later wondering why the dishes aren't clean yet. If you think a 3rd party candidate would do a better job, vote for that 3rd party candidate now. Build momentum, build a movement, send a message. Voting for Trump sent a message, too, but it was the completely opposite message someone who is hoping for a stronger 3rd party option should be sending.
    OK. You're right. When the 3rd party gives me a better candidate I wont consider it a wasted vote. That choice, in my eyes has never presented itself. If Sanders had been on the ballot as the 3rd party option he would have gotten my vote.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

selfish to the bone.

You are basing an opinion off of a statement from a washed out porn star? I hate to be the "source nazi" but...
    no, that's just one example.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Wma31394 said:

selfish to the bone.

"In my exchange with Jenna Jameson...." :o
    she's a grade a deplorable, let me tell you. she's open about her opinions, and that's fine, but then someone asks her a question and she fires back with a childish insult for no reason. just like trump.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

jeffbr said:

Free said:

OK. You're right. When the 3rd party gives me a better candidate I wont consider it a wasted vote. That choice, in my eyes has never presented itself. If Sanders had been on the ballot as the 3rd party option he would have gotten my vote.
    I don't think you are alone. I was disappointed he didn't run independent.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248

jeffbr said:

Free said:

You can write in anyone you want if you aren't ok with those on the ticket. Again, I don't know your motivation, but it seems that the Trump vote was more of a vote against Clinton than a vote for what you really wanted.
    It's a hopeless situation...