President Elect Trump

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,212
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Has anyone ever attended an inauguration? Wondering what it's like, assuming fustercluck sit show?

This one should be a doozy with Nugent & kids rock as your entertainment oh wait not even these two douches are performing, you should have plenty of room as it will be one of the least attended inaugural ever lol will you go and post a pict of you with your make America great again hat ? On ...
    Triggered!
    Enjoy the inauguration i heard it will be translated in Russian to appease Bafoon's master ..
    It's all over but the crying.

Was offered a swank hotel for 2 nights, probably include some free tours, food, booze, dank weed and swag bag. I'll ponder.
    You forgot the underage prostitutes , enjoy the festivities you seem like the type to enjoy it :)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Has anyone ever attended an inauguration? Wondering what it's like, assuming fustercluck sit show?

This one should be a doozy with Nugent & kids rock as your entertainment oh wait not even these two douches are performing, you should have plenty of room as it will be one of the least attended inaugural ever lol will you go and post a pict of you with your make America great again hat ? On ...
    Triggered!
    Enjoy the inauguration i heard it will be translated in Russian to appease Bafoon's master ..

Was offered a swank hotel for 2 nights, probably include some free tours, food, booze, dank weed and swag bag. I'll ponder.
    You forgot the underage prostitutes , enjoy the festivities you seem like the type to enjoy it :)
    Someone on here give you my snapchat?
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Triggered!

No I figured since you have so much in common with Bafoon most likely you enjoy the same things do you like taco bowls ?

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Triggered!

No I figured since you have so much in common with Bafoon most likely you enjoy the same things do you like taco bowls ?
    How about my tinder handle? Are you pjzexyboi that keeps messaging me?
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Triggered!

How about my tinder handle? Are you pjzexyboi that keeps messaging me?
    No I only frequent this board I'm not on any other social network at all , I wouldn't do anything like that .
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671

JC29856 said:

unsung said:

eddiec said:

Why you bringing Che into it? The man-child is about 1/1000 of the man Che was.

Che was a commie.
    Donald is dancing to Putin's song. He borrowed so much from the Russians that he is beholden to them. Donald is now the poster boy for "Commie Oligarchy".
    Like the old commie saying...something borrowed, someone blew, fool me once and you can't fool me two.

Are Russians Russians Russians still communists?
    Is your goal to offer nothing of substance to this forum?
    I believe the word you are looking for is TROLLING
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    The board has gotten so weird lately.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    JimmyV said:

Like weird as in creepy old men sexualizing their daughters?
    It's official. He's over 270.

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    JimmyV said:

It's official. He's over 270.

well, shit.

It was a longshot at best. Hold on to your hats, kids. Shit's going to get interesting.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Texas electors, having cast their votes for Donald Trump and thinking it would be more efficient, promptly formed a circular firing squad.

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    JimmyV said:

Texas electors, having cast their votes for Donald Trump and thinking it would be more efficient, promptly formed a circular firing squad.

Louie Gomer just orgasmed.
    Mid term 2018 can't come any sooner. Donald Trump: Make America Terrible Again!
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2016
    ^^^
    A loss as big as the one the liberals were fed is going to take 8yrs minimum to rebound.
    President Trump will be a two term POTUS.
    This is going to be a disaster.

And should someone in the Trump administration cross the line, Gingrich has a potential answer for that too.

“In the case of the president, he has a broad ability to organize the White House the way he wants to. He also has, frankly, the power of the pardon,” Gingrich said. “It’s a totally open power. He could simply say, ‘Look, I want them to be my advisers. I pardon them if anyone finds them to have behaved against the rules. Period. Technically, under the Constitution, he has that level of authority.”

http://www.politico.com/blogs/donald-trump-administration/2016/12/newt-gingrich-trump-ethics-laws-congress-232828

JimmyV said:

Like weird as in creepy old men sexualizing their daughters?
    Maybe not that weird.

Pat Nixon especially and Kurt Cobain, rest your souls, you were right about Donald Trump amazing. Who would have thought we would have ever elected a celebrity game show host as president.
    If either of you read the PJ AMT...
    hopefully some time we can discuss your prophecy.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

^^^
    A loss as big as the one the liberals were fed is going to take 8yrs minimum to rebound.

CM189191 said:

^^^

Trumpgrets is the best thing to happen since the election. Told you so, gullible uneducated people!
  • Pretty hard argue against the latest tweets.

and

Try as I might and call me daft but no one will ever be able to make clear to me what winning the popular vote but losing the election means.
    President Trump won because he had more votes, there is no other explanation. The popular vote obviously means nothing.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,586

^^^

If he gets two terms it's because no one else wants to inherit his shit storm or he's eliminated the electoral college and named himself emperor.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • ^^^
    I'm pretty sure he recognizes the power of the EC now and won't forget it.
    On the other hand I'm sure he knows the popular vote means nothing.

Pretty hard argue against the latest tweets.

and

Try as I might and call me daft but no one will ever be able to make clear to me what winning the popular vote but losing the election means.
    President Trump won because he had more votes, there is no other explanation. The popular vote obviously means nothing.
    You must have a karma tsunami coming your way.

This all reminds me of the ten commandments and when Moses went up the mountain and the people all fucked up things. I'm waiting for the earth to open and swallow all the Trump supporters. Maybe it will be more like The Stand...
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    JC29856 said:

Pat Nixon especially and Kurt Cobain, rest your souls, you were right about Donald Trump amazing. Who would have thought we would have ever elected a celebrity game show host as president.
    If either of you read the PJ AMT...
    hopefully some time we can discuss your prophecy.

Really? You know that Cobain quote was fake, right?

^^^

Without the popular vote, the electoral college does not exist.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    edited December 2016
    I look forward to when there is actually something to discuss and not gloating on one side and the world is ending quotes from the other side. What a lot of wasted energy right now.
  • CM189191 said:

^^^

Without the popular vote, the electoral college does not exist.
    So there is a poll on AMT.
    Who has more power the EC or the PV?
    What say you?
    And in the Don's world, we don't exist without him. He thinks he's the sun when he's the asteroid hurtling towards our planet.

CM189191 said:

^^^

Trumpgrets is the best thing to happen since the election. Told you so, gullible uneducated people!
    Most libbies will fair much better through the next 4 years than the poor rubes who were fleeced.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2016

I look forward to when there is actually something to discuss and not gloating on one side and the world is ending quotes from the other side. What a lot of wasted energy right now.

The Repubs and EC agree. Wasted energy. Move on.
    "The letters are actually quite sad," said Lee Green, a Republican elector from North Carolina. "They are generally freaked out. They honestly believe the propaganda. They believe our nation is being taken over by a dark and malevolent force."
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/despite-protests-trump-cruises-to-electoral-college-victory-1.3208982
This discussion has been closed.