Options

President Elect Trump

Comments

• Options
    MeanMr.MustardMeanMr.Mustard TBA Posts: 127

the Hillary supporters and decorates seem very upset that they have lost this election, understandably so, but they don't seem to realize the reason they lost this election is because of attitudes and comments displayed on social media and mainstream media and so they underestimated the passion and pride for America from the people who have more feet than teeth, welcome to your own undoing mi amigo's.

Making jokes like having more feet than teeth is pretty reprehensible. It just shows the deep seeded hatred that exists amongst those in the left. The ironic thing is they are supposed to be the tolerant ones. People in the south and Midwest voted for Trump because they know liberals hate them as people.
    si amigo this is my point, myself and my entire family voted for Mr. Trump although we do have our teeth jajajja

• Options
    ^^^
    I voted for Mr. Trump in my head.
    I value all my teeth and use sensodyne.
  • Options

^^^
    I voted for Mr. Trump in my head.
    I value all my teeth and use sensodyne.

AJJAJJAJAJJJJAJAJ that is funny ! so dose dio !

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,003
    The media wasn't for or against either candidate, but they weren't covered equally either. Hillary was covered as if she was going to be President of the United States. Trump was covered as if he was little more than a sideshow or novelty act. Clearly that worked to Trump's benefit and Clinton's detriment.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    Hi GF!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

The media wasn't for or against either candidate, but they weren't covered equally either. Hillary was covered as if she was going to be President of the United States. Trump was covered as if he was little more than a sideshow or novelty act. Clearly that worked to Trump's benefit and Clinton's detriment.

Huh?
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,682

the Hillary supporters and decorates seem very upset that they have lost this election, understandably so, but they don't seem to realize the reason they lost this election is because of attitudes and comments displayed on social media and mainstream media and so they underestimated the passion and pride for America from the people who have more feet than teeth, welcome to your own undoing mi amigo's.

Making jokes like having more feet than teeth is pretty reprehensible. It just shows the deep seeded hatred that exists amongst those in the left. The ironic thing is they are supposed to be the tolerant ones.
    It doesn't show any deep seated hatred on the left. It's one person's sense of humor in relation to general lower education level of trump voters.
    What do feet and teeth have to do with someone's education level? Nothing.
  • Options
    ^^^
    You're wasting your time b10.
    Libs/radlibs can insult whoever they want and see nothing wrong w/ it at all.
    Trump is the next President and they are not happy. Especially because the dems couldn't even beat a perceived sexual predator.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited December 2016

Making jokes like having more feet than teeth is pretty reprehensible. It just shows the deep seeded hatred that exists amongst those in the left. The ironic thing is they are supposed to be the tolerant ones.
    It doesn't show any deep seated hatred on the left. It's one person's sense of humor in relation to general lower education level of trump voters.
    Thanks for trying to explain this.

There is no denying the fact that a large percentage of Trump supporters are simple in nature (Trump had them at 'Let's Make America Great Again').

If one does deny this fact or can't understand the application of humour to express a point... they likely save a lot of money on toothpaste lol!
    Not near as much as they save on the conditioners for man buns, extra surgary lattes, and wine coolers, hahaha
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,751

What do feet and teeth have to do with someone's education level? Nothing.
    Really? Comedy is often based on stereotypes. In this case the stereotype is associating few teeth with less education.
  • Options
    Scramble the letters in president trump and you get "Mr. Putin's red pet"
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    Latest tweet by President-elect Trump.
    If my many supporters acted and threatened people like those who lost the election are doing, they would be scorned & called terrible names!
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

There is no denying the fact that a large percentage of Trump supporters are simple in nature (Trump had them at 'Let's Make America Great Again').

If one does deny this fact or can't understand the application of humour to express a point... they likely save a lot of money on toothpaste lol!
    Not near as much as they save on the conditioners for man buns, extra surgary lattes, and wine coolers, hahaha
    This is true.

The simpletons actually have it figured out... these ways to save money.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    ^^^
    If saving 4billion by not buying a certain plane is simple then so be it.

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499

PJPOWER said:

This is true.

The simpletons actually have it figured out... these ways to save money.
    And the "city boys" seems to figure out how to spend it when they don't have it. Round goes the world!
  • Options

^^^
    Trump is the next President and they are not happy. Especially because the dems couldn't even beat a perceived sexual predator.

I think it was 'admitted'. That is the term you needed instead of perceived.

And this right/left stuff... what is that? Given the usage of the terms... I'm not either. I've been arguing for the DP in the Roof case (a position typically thought of as 'left'. Here... I merely speak the truth. Many morons voted for Trump. He said a bunch of stuff that they lapped up while shooting their flare barrelled guns into the air and sipping moonshine and yeehawing.
  • Options
    This article says a lot and contains a great tweet.
    http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/09/news/companies/trump-boeing-china/index.html
  • Options

^^^

And this right/left stuff... what is that? Given the usage of the terms... I'm not either. I've been arguing for the DP in the Roof case (a position typically thought of as 'left'. Here... I merely speak the truth. Many morons voted for Trump. He said a bunch of stuff that they lapped up while shooting their flare barrelled guns into the air and sipping moonshine and yeehawing.
    That is funny.
    I think the Hillary voters were too busy brushing their teeth on election day.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    dignin said:

JC29856 said:

Lol!

• Options

^^^

That is funny.
    I think the Hillary voters were too busy brushing their teeth on election day.
    Lol

This is true too.
  • Options
    JC, nothing untrue with Huffpo post. Trump had a chance to win, and did.
  • Options

Factually correct! I'll repeat that...
    Trump had a chance to win, and did.

Everyone repeat after beavers...
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Factually correct! I'll repeat that...

Everyone repeat after beavers...
    We've accepted that Clinton lost. It's time trump supporters did as well. Let's bring it back to the reality of their vote.
  • Options
    ^^^
    Has the acceptance been since the meeting w/ President-elect Trump and the mainstream media?
    or personally?
  • Options

This article says a lot and contains a great tweet.
    http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/09/news/companies/trump-boeing-china/index.html

.you couldn't be more annoying with your butt love for Donald Trumps twitter account
  • Options
    ^^^
    What part of his tweet is annoying?
    Interesting how the U.S. sells Taiwan billions of dollars of military equipment but I should not accept a congratulatory call.
  • Options

^^^
    Interesting how the U.S. sells Taiwan billions of dollars of military equipment but I should not accept a congratulatory call.

No, I said YOU couldn't be more annoying with your butt love FOR HIS Twitter account.

But I you need to know, most of his Twitter posts are arrogant and inaccurate.
  • Options

^^^

How about how triggerous his "unpresidented" tweet was?
  • Options

^^^

because it's been America's dirty little secrete of sorts and it shed's more light on Hillary and Obama

• Options
    ^^^
    I thought that spelling "mistake" was genius.
    And later corrected was gold.
This discussion has been closed.