President Elect Trump

Comments

• unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    All I know is today Ron Paul received more electoral college votes than Jill Stein, Bernie Sanders, and Gary Johnson did combined.

Makes me smile a little.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

tbergs said:

I look forward to when there is actually something to discuss and not gloating on one side and the world is ending quotes from the other side. What a lot of wasted energy right now.

The world isn't ending, but it's a goddamn shit show and he will set us back not forward. Are we supposed to be optimistic about his appointments and how they all support the opposite of what their respective positions are meant to uphold?
    No but America is ending.
    This is some major, major freakout going on. Impressive.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    unsung said:

Plan A - Protest on the streets. Fail.
    Plan B - Recount the votes. Fail.
    Plan C - Blame the Russian hacking. Fail.
    Plan D - Harrass, beg, threaten college electoral voters not to vote Trump. Fail.

What's the next course of action for the Hillary campaign/supporters? Anyone?

A- How can a protest of election results fail? A protest like that is just a show of disgust.
    B- Recounting the votes stemmed from the Green Party candidate and was nothing but a fundraising effort for their party. The Clinton campaign did not institute the recount.
    C- No reasonable Democrat is saying the hack cost Clinton the election. What you do is rush to judgement and assume that since we say the hacking should be investigated, that we are being sore losers. In reality, our country was hacked and any person with half a brain would say there should be an investigation into it.
    D- I think you're exaggerating the "harassment" put on electors. I'm certain some morons took it too far, but they weren't condoned by or a part of the DNC.
    E- Impeachment? How about we just give him a chance once he's elected. Let's give him the respect that wasn't shown to President Obama even before he took office. Trump will overstep his boundaries, then we will talk impeachment. But I hope he does well for the country's sake.
    Will you be showing the same impeachment restraint that you afforded obama?
    I can't defend Trump so I'm gonna bring up Hillary and Obama as a strawman. La la la I can't hear you!
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    Pay to play.....

Donald Trump's Sons Offer Inauguration Access for $1 Million

http://time.com/4607439/donald-trump-inauguration-sons-nonprofit-texas/
  • ^^^
    Your entire political way of thinking has been turned upside down now that President Trump is running the show.
    It's normal to feel this way. However by saying things like that makes it seem that you really do think you are screwed now that he is in office.

No, it really hasn't. It's only shown me how easy it is to manipulate
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • unsung said:

All I know is today Ron Paul received more electoral college votes than Jill Stein, Bernie Sanders, and Gary Johnson did combined.

Makes me smile a little.

Pretty sad for Rand.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

Plan D - Harrass, beg, threaten college electoral voters not to vote Trump. Fail.

A- How can a protest of election results fail? A protest like that is just a show of disgust.
    B- Recounting the votes stemmed from the Green Party candidate and was nothing but a fundraising effort for their party. The Clinton campaign did not institute the recount.
    C- No reasonable Democrat is saying the hack cost Clinton the election. What you do is rush to judgement and assume that since we say the hacking should be investigated, that we are being sore losers. In reality, our country was hacked and any person with half a brain would say there should be an investigation into it.
    D- I think you're exaggerating the "harassment" put on electors. I'm certain some morons took it too far, but they weren't condoned by or a part of the DNC.
    E- Impeachment? How about we just give him a chance once he's elected. Let's give him the respect that wasn't shown to President Obama even before he took office. Trump will overstep his boundaries, then we will talk impeachment. But I hope he does well for the country's sake.
    I can't defend Trump so I'm gonna bring up Hillary and Obama as a strawman. La la la I can't hear you!
    Yeah, he hasn't even been sworn in and you crybabies want to impeach him already. LOL.
  • Typical response from someone that has no real argument.
  • unsung said:

unsung said:

Yeah, he hasn't even been sworn in and you crybabies want to impeach him already. LOL.
    is typical of how liberals been acting since Mr. Trump won the election tres times ajjajajajaja
    Arriba, arriba, encima de mis amigos un nuevo día esta sobre nosotros !!

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    tbergs said:

^^^
    A loss as big as the one the liberals were fed is going to take 8yrs minimum to rebound.
    President Trump will be a two term POTUS.

If he gets two terms it's because no one else wants to inherit his shit storm or he's eliminated the electoral college and named himself emperor.
    HA...."his shit storm". Turn on the news...the shit storm has been here for years.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    It's gonna be funny to see him forced to do an actual job! Let the national embarrassment begin!
    What is the over/under for Pence taking over? 2.5 years?
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,586
    edited December 2016
    I'm not looking to impeach him, but what's really "sad" is how there are people who blindly support him and they don't even realize he's making fun of them at his " thank you" stops. He is the least thoughtful and most unintelligent person to ever be president. Go ahead and make the Obama references all you want, not the same scenario.

I guess this makes me a cry baby butt hurt liberal though. It could be worse, I could be an ignorant Trump supporter.
    Post edited by tbergs on
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Jason P said:

Under the radar thing to watch here is his health. All we know about Trump's is what that ridiculous doctor wrote in a letter. This job ages people like no other. After all the #HillarysHealth conspiracy nonsense it may be Trump who cannot physically do the job for long.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JimmyV said:

Jason P said:

Under the radar thing to watch here is his health. All we know about Trump's is what that ridiculous doctor wrote in a letter. This job ages people like no other. After all the #HillarysHealth conspiracy nonsense it may be Trump who cannot physically do the job for long.
    Trump looks like he's one steak, martini or line of coke away from a massive heart attack. I give him 2 years.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    I think the odds of an assassination attempt are much higher for Trump then Obama. There has already been one attempt.
    It's a real concern. Also, I don't imagine this private security apparatus getting in the way of the Secret Service is going to be an asset.

Tom Arnold (currently the head coach of the Indiana Hoosiers basketball team) claims to have a tape of a circus clown using racist language.
  • vaggar99vaggar99 Posts: 3,427

JimmyV said:

Jason P said:

Trump looks like he's one steak, martini or line of coke away from a massive heart attack. I give him 2 years.
    it's interesting. he says he doesn't drink. but do you think he's on something else?
    vaggar99 said:

JimmyV said:

Jason P said:

it's interesting. he says he doesn't drink. but do you think he's on something else?
    He had the sniffles in all three debates. I've said it on here before. An alleged billionaire real estate mogul who came up in 1980's Manhattan having a coke habit wouldn't be all that surprising.

• eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    JimmyV said:

vaggar99 said:

JimmyV said:

Jason P said:

He had the sniffles in all three debates. I've said it on here before. An alleged billionaire real estate mogul who came up in 1980's Manhattan having a coke habit wouldn't be all that surprising.
    Who tweets at 4am.

• ^^^
    Wow.
    A coke habit suspicion now. Just wow.

Speaking of tweets here is the latest.
    Bill Clinton stated that I called him after the election. Wrong, he called me (with a very nice congratulations). He "doesn't know much" ...
    especially how to get people, even with an unlimited budget, out to vote in the vital swing states ( and more). They focused on wrong states

unsung said:

unsung said:

is typical of how liberals been acting since Mr. Trump won the election tres times ajjajajajaja

Pot meet kettle.
    Jason P said:

I think the odds of an assassination attempt are much higher for Trump then Obama. There has already been one attempt.

It's gonna be government related if it happens. Push comes to shove when someone has enough there. He presents this "I'm above it all image" they hate so it wouldn't surprise me a bit.
    tbergs said:

I'm not looking to impeach him, but what's really "sad" is how there are people who blindly support him and they don't even realize he's making fun of them at his " thank you" stops. He is the least thoughtful and most unintelligent person to ever be president. Go ahead and make the Obama references all you want, not the same scenario.

I guess this makes me a cry baby butt hurt liberal though. It could be worse, I could be an ignorant Trump supporter.

Yet we're not the ones crying about Star Wars, Kellogg's, Hamilton and any Hollywood movie that isn't Pure Flix and Kirk Cameron propaganda.
  • Jason P said:

It's gonna be government related if it happens. Push comes to shove when someone has enough there. He presents this "I'm above it all image" they hate so it wouldn't surprise me a bit.
    I really can't tell if you two guys like President Trump or not.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671

unsung said:

unsung said:

Welcome back GF
  • vaggar99vaggar99 Posts: 3,427
    edited December 2016
    JimmyV said:

vaggar99 said:

JimmyV said:

Jason P said:

yeah, it seems to fit his lifestyle particularly in the 80's. i suppose its possible that just pure narcissism combined with mania could yield the same type of behavior. i don't know, i've never done stimulants and i don't think i relate to a narcissistic mad man well either. all i can say is that i find his behavior strange and not becoming of a leader.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    unsung said:

unsung said:

ah, another adult comment. kudos!
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

JimmyV said:

vaggar99 said:

JimmyV said:

Jason P said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svwCw7oo3l8
This discussion has been closed.