President Elect Trump

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Looks like the Rogue One boycott went well this past weekend.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    Jason P said:

Looks like the Rogue One boycott went well this past weekend.

Was that a thing?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    edited December 2016

tbergs said:
    You've got to come to the table w/ more than an article.
    Speak up about what you think about the article posted.
    Seriously.
    this coming from the guy who posts nothing but trump's tweets followed by an "I love this man". so much substance.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

edited December 2016
    Bush, too, lost the popular vote -- but Trump lost by a larger margin. He will become the worst-performing president in the popular vote relative to his closest rival aside from Rutherford B. Hayes in 1876 and John Quincy Adams in 1824, an election that featured four candidates and was decided by the House of Representatives.

www.headstonesband.com

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    JC29856 said:

I had to look again. I thought those were ages, not percentages.

www.headstonesband.com

edited December 2016
    http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/16/upshot/100000004827949.mobile.html

Trump Narrowly Wins Big, Close States
    Mr. Trump won the closest states by an electoral vote margin of 71 — the largest in competitive American elections.
    vaggar99 said:

unpresidented. didn't the red underscore give a hint?, fucking moron. perhaps he turned the spell checker on his phone off? you know, cuz like, he's a smart guy.

Ugly talk!
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2016
    Well this sure sums up the EC nicely, is it accurate fellow Americans on here?

"When the founders of our country created (the Electoral College) 200-plus years ago, they didn't have confidence in the average white man who had property, because that's who got to vote," said Shawn Terris, a Democratic elector from Ventura, California. "It just seems so undemocratic to me that people other than the voters get to choose who leads the country."

It sounds like it's a done deal and President-elect Trump will be sworn in. This is correct too right?

Donald Trump started racking up electoral votes Monday even as anti-Trump protesters across the country tried to persuade the Electoral College to prevent him from winning the White House.
    Republican electors have been deluged with emails, phone calls and letters urging them not to support Trump. Many of the emails are part of co-ordinated campaigns.
    "The letters are actually quite sad," said Lee Green, a Republican elector from North Carolina. "They are generally freaked out. They honestly believe the propaganda. They believe our nation is being taken over by a dark and malevolent force."
    Wirt A. Yerger Jr., a Republican elector in Mississippi, said, "I have gotten several thousand emails asking me not to vote for Trump. I threw them all away

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/trump-off-to-a-strong-start-in-electoral-college-1.3208982
    Has anyone ever attended an inauguration? Wondering what it's like, assuming fustercluck sit show?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,212
    JC29856 said:

Has anyone ever attended an inauguration? Wondering what it's like, assuming fustercluck sit show?

This one should be a doozy with Nugent & kids rock as your entertainment oh wait not even these two douches are performing, you should have plenty of room as it will be one of the least attended inaugural ever lol will you go and post a pict of you with your make America great again hat ? On ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    well, congrats Trump supporters.... Let's see what happens.

JC29856 said:

This one should be a doozy with Nugent & kids rock as your entertainment oh wait not even these two douches are performing, you should have plenty of room as it will be one of the least attended inaugural ever lol will you go and post a pict of you with your make America great again hat ? On ...
    Triggered!
    MayDay10 said:

241 to 118...not yet
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,212
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Triggered!
    Enjoy the inauguration i heard it will be translated in Russian to appease Bafoon's master ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    JC29856 said:

MayDay10 said:

241 to 118...not yet
    I would be in utter shock if he didn't get to 270. I will no longer say "no chance" to anything, as that's what I gave DT of winning the nom and the presidency. But man, I just can't see it happening.

www.headstonesband.com

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Texas will put him over the top any minute now.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099

JC29856 said:

MayDay10 said:

241 to 118...not yet
    I would be in utter shock if he didn't get to 270. I will no longer say "no chance" to anything, as that's what I gave DT of winning the nom and the presidency. But man, I just can't see it happening.
    Thirty-seven faithless electors seems nearly impossible, but I guess stranger things have happened. I'm just not counting on it.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    JimmyV said:

Texas will put him over the top any minute now.

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Colin Powell and Faith Spotted Eagle on the board in Washington state.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JC29856 said:
    The site just crashed and is down now. Interesting.
    Last count was 259.

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Triggered!
    Enjoy the inauguration i heard it will be translated in Russian to appease Bafoon's master ..
    It's all over but the crying.

Was offered a swank hotel for 2 nights, probably include some free tours, food, booze, dank weed and swag bag. I'll ponder.
  • unsung said:

eddiec said:

Why you bringing Che into it? The man-child is about 1/1000 of the man Che was.

Che was a commie.
    Donald is dancing to Putin's song. He borrowed so much from the Russians that he is beholden to them. Donald is now the poster boy for "Commie Oligarchy".
    Hold On

unsung said:

eddiec said:

Che was a commie.
    Donald is dancing to Putin's song. He borrowed so much from the Russians that he is beholden to them. Donald is now the poster boy for "Commie Oligarchy".
    Like the old commie saying...something borrowed, someone blew, fool me once and you can't fool me two.

Are Russians Russians Russians still communists?
  • JC29856 said:

unsung said:

eddiec said:

Che was a commie.
    Like the old commie saying...something borrowed, someone blew, fool me once and you can't fool me two.

Is your goal to offer nothing of substance to this forum?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    JC29856 said:

unsung said:

eddiec said:

Che was a commie.

JC29856 said:

unsung said:

eddiec said:

Che was a commie.

Are they still the "Evil Empire"?

JC29856 said:

unsung said:

eddiec said:

Che was a commie.

Is your goal to offer nothing of substance to this forum?
    Of course not...go ahead offer something up besides a GERN-BERN and I'll add something profound to this forum. Promise.
This discussion has been closed.