President Elect Trump

Comments

• ^^^
    What part of his tweet is annoying?
    Interesting how the U.S. sells Taiwan billions of dollars of military equipment but I should not accept a congratulatory call.

because it's been America's dirty little secrete of sorts and it shed's more light on Hillary and Obama

Uh, oh.
  • ^^^
    Interesting how the U.S. sells Taiwan billions of dollars of military equipment but I should not accept a congratulatory call.

No, I said YOU couldn't be more annoying with your butt love FOR HIS Twitter account.

But I you need to know, most of his Twitter posts are arrogant and inaccurate.
    The time has come for the inaccurate media to disprove his tweets.
  • ^^^

No, I said YOU couldn't be more annoying with your butt love FOR HIS Twitter account.

But I you need to know, most of his Twitter posts are arrogant and inaccurate.
    The time has come for the inaccurate media to disprove his tweets.
    They've been debunked time and time again. No need for the news. I have eyes.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • vaggar99vaggar99 Posts: 3,427

No time for a press conference but plenty of time for stops here and there on the narcissist victory tour.

Narcissist victory tour?
    He is merely giving his thanks to the support that keeps him on a pinnacle.
    Well, we all did it, together! I hope the "MOVEMENT" fans will go to D.C. on Jan 20th for the swearing in. Let's set the all time record!
    this shit never ends. this is how religions are formed. people are prone to be conned.
    JimmyV said:

The media wasn't for or against either candidate, but they weren't covered equally either. Hillary was covered as if she was going to be President of the United States. Trump was covered as if he was little more than a sideshow or novelty act. Clearly that worked to Trump's benefit and Clinton's detriment.

it was more like Hillary didn't get covered cuz she was kind of boring and T. was of course was the opposite.
    Republicans will never do the right thing. remember who took us to war in Iraq and brought us the great recession. ignorance and cowardice. wonderful party
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    edited December 2016

the Hillary supporters and decorates seem very upset that they have lost this election, understandably so, but they don't seem to realize the reason they lost this election is because of attitudes and comments displayed on social media and mainstream media and so they underestimated the passion and pride for America from the people who have more feet than teeth, welcome to your own undoing mi amigo's.

Making jokes like having more feet than teeth is pretty reprehensible. It just shows the deep seeded hatred that exists amongst those in the left. The ironic thing is they are supposed to be the tolerant ones.
    It doesn't show any deep seated hatred on the left. It's one person's sense of humor in relation to general lower education level of trump voters.
    What do feet and teeth have to do with someone's education level? Nothing.
    Really? Comedy is often based on stereotypes. In this case the stereotype is associating few teeth with less education.
    I understand the joke. It is targeted though at white southerners. You could never get away with making fun of uneducated black or Hispanic people on here (nor should we make fun of anyone based on access to education). I am not offended by the joke, but it comes from a place of detest in my opinion. If someone says the word "thug" on here they are jumped on like they are a racist even though the first 30+ years of my life I never associated it with color. I am just trying to even the playing field and point out hypocrisy of the liberal left fighting for the little guy (unless that little guy doesn't vote the way they want).
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

Scramble the letters in president trump and you get "Mr. Putin's red pet"

Scramble the letters in president trump and you get "Mr. Putin's red pet"

I see. So on the one hand you are against the Obama policy in Syria because it is all about funding Islamic extremists in order to maintain US dominance and gas lines while on the other hand supporting Russia's backing of Assad (I assume) and yet it is Trump who is the puppet? Makes perfect sense.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958

the Hillary supporters and decorates seem very upset that they have lost this election, understandably so, but they don't seem to realize the reason they lost this election is because of attitudes and comments displayed on social media and mainstream media and so they underestimated the passion and pride for America from the people who have more feet than teeth, welcome to your own undoing mi amigo's.

Making jokes like having more feet than teeth is pretty reprehensible. It just shows the deep seeded hatred that exists amongst those in the left. The ironic thing is they are supposed to be the tolerant ones.
    It doesn't show any deep seated hatred on the left. It's one person's sense of humor in relation to general lower education level of trump voters.
    Really? Comedy is often based on stereotypes. In this case the stereotype is associating few teeth with less education.
    I understand the joke. It is targeted though at white southerners. You could never get away with making fun of uneducated black or Hispanic people on here (nor should we make fun of anyone based on access to education). I am not offended by the joke, but it comes from a place of detest in my opinion. If someone says the word "thug" on here they are jumped on like they are a racist even though the first 30+ years of my life I never associated it with color. I am just trying to even the playing field and point out hypocrisy of the liberal left fighting for the little guy (unless that little guy doesn't vote the way they want).
    Stereotyping whites will get a different reaction than stereotyping minorities because of the history of racism and the uneven playing field they're on. The difference is context.
  • the Hillary supporters and decorates seem very upset that they have lost this election, understandably so, but they don't seem to realize the reason they lost this election is because of attitudes and comments displayed on social media and mainstream media and so they underestimated the passion and pride for America from the people who have more feet than teeth, welcome to your own undoing mi amigo's.

Yes, you can make fun of uneducated black people. Just as you would make fun of uneducated white people.

It's silly to say hypocritical liberals when everything about the Republican party screams hypocrite.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

This article says a lot and contains a great tweet.
    http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/09/news/companies/trump-boeing-china/index.html

.you couldn't be more annoying with your butt love for Donald Trumps twitter account
    "Butt love"? You might want to take that kind of talk elsewhere.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    All the mistruths and hyperbole caught in one image.
    edited December 2016
    JC29856 said:

i love the young T with a halo around his body. he's such a sweet young man. i can't understand why everyone makes fun of him so much.
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    JC29856 said:

Only thing missing is the engine blowing up and the tracks falling off after the election!
    JC29856 said:

3 psychopaths. only 1 trained killer
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    edited December 2016
    BS44325 said:

This article says a lot and contains a great tweet.
    http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/09/news/companies/trump-boeing-china/index.html

.you couldn't be more annoying with your butt love for Donald Trumps twitter account
    "Butt love"? You might want to take that kind of talk elsewhere.
    No,im good. Thanks.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    JC29856 said:

He's really equating Trump to the guy in Tiananmen square? I hope that's irony. I suspect it's not. This type of Trump supporter isn't very good at perspective.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    JC29856 said:

all coverage is good coverage for T. Just like the more he lies and more pu$$y he grabs only improves his following.
  • tbergs said:
    You've got to come to the table w/ more than an article.
    Speak up about what you think about the article posted.
    Seriously.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    PJ_Soul said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/12/10/donald-trump-wants-the-death-penalty-for-those-who-kill-police-officers/?utm_term=.78af339771c2

Donald Trump said Thursday that as president he would issue an executive order containing the "strong, strong statement" that he wants the death penalty for those found guilty of killing a police officer.

He is the man.

So what about the death penalty for police officers who kill unarmed civilians? DP for them too?

Hi GF!

Hah
    I was thinking the same thing
  • ^^^
    I love when posters don't make sense.
    What is your point BP?
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,586

tbergs said:
    You've got to come to the table w/ more than an article.
    Speak up about what you think about the article posted.
    Seriously.
    Yeah, because that's really effective on here, especially with you. The article speaks for itself. I don't expect to change your mind, just pointing out how some things never change.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    unpresidented. didn't the red underscore give a hint?, fucking moron. perhaps he turned the spell checker on his phone off? you know, cuz like, he's a smart guy.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    Surprise!

Trump has no idea how to run a superpower, say Chinese media
    Communist party-controlled Global Times says Trump ‘is not behaving as a president who will become master of the White House’

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/19/donald-trump-no-idea-how-to-run-superpower-chinese-state-media
    dignin said:

Surprise!

Communist party-controlled Global Times says Trump ‘is not behaving as a president who will become master of the White House’

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/19/donald-trump-no-idea-how-to-run-superpower-chinese-state-media

Putin and Russia Russia Russia have already received the information and have begun behavior modification protocols.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    JC29856 said:

dignin said:

Surprise!

Putin and Russia Russia Russia have already received the information and have begun behavior modification protocols.
    I don't know what point you're trying to make.
This discussion has been closed.