Options

What a fucking disaster

wtf

Comments

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,528
    Hard to believe that the common man didn't vote for a candidate whose manager said that Hilary has a disdain for the common man.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,213

Hard to believe that the common man didn't vote for a candidate whose manager said that Hilary has a disdain for the common man.

It's evolution baby!
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    tbergs said:

It's evolution baby!
    My sig is right. RIP America.

Donald Trump: Make America Terrible Again
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,556
    We're a racist, homophobic, pussy grabbing, sexist, climate change denying country. Sad but true.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    ComeToTX said:

We're a racist, homophobic, pussy grabbing, sexist, climate change denying country. Sad but true.

Sucks that your criminal operation and gravy train is over...call Trump what you want but go back to be a tin foil climate changing fool
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    You realize the GOP is the only party that doesn't believe in climate change?

My gravy train? I own a fucking business and would bet I make a lot more than you. This is about decency.
  • Options
    ComeToTX said:

And it won't change if he gets impeached because his running mate is Cheney 2.0.

He will be one term, I guarantee it.
  • Options
    His running mate is worse. Fucker believes in conversion therapy.
  • Options
    ComeToTX said:

His running mate is worse. Fucker believes in conversion therapy.

And he idolizes Darth Cheney.

Apparently, there are many people who still like Cheney because he's white and has an R next to his name.
  • Options
    Easy neighbours.
    You guys voted for him not us.
    Keep it classy.
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

ComeToTX said:

Sucks that your criminal operation and gravy train is over...call Trump what you want but go back to be a tin foil climate changing fool
    Holy Christ.

This post embodies everything about tonight.

F**king ridiculous.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 472
    This is sad. I guess I don't live in the country I thought I did. A huge blow for those of us who believe in equality, tolerance, and decency.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,191
    i can't believe that over 55 million people voted for a racist, sexist, admitted sexual assaulter for President. they've weakened a nation and possibly the world today. i honestly can't fathom the thought process of these folks.
  • Options
    bootleg said:

This is sad. I guess I don't live in the country I thought I did. A huge blow for those of us who believe in equality, tolerance, and decency.

If only it were possible to impeach him and Pence at once.

I gotta say, "nerd prom" which happens every May in DC is gonna be a laughing stock. How do we go from rational celebs to freaking Duck Dynasty, Ted Nugent and Kirk Cameron?
  • Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 479
    Trump is the ultimate American.

Take that how you will.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

i can't believe that over 55 million people voted for a racist, sexist, admitted sexual assaulter for President. they've weakened a nation and possibly the world today. i honestly can't fathom the thought process of these folks.

We're everything we always said we were against.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,213
    The real life version of The Stand is coming to fruition. We set aside decency and morals tonight.

This is just the beginning.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,528
    It is a good thing that a term is four years. Take deep breaths and exhale. It will be okay.
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    Time to start Fueling up your plane Donald and herd all those Dummy celebs out of the U.S.A ..….ALL ABOARD!!!!………….Jon Stewart, Amy Schumer, Miley Cyrus, Whoopi, Barbara Streisand, Cher, Samuel Jackson, George Lopez, and of course the biggest racist of all, AL SHARPTEN. HOPE and CHANGE, HOPE and CHANGE. I sure like the sound of that NOW.
  • Options
    As a Minnesotan who had to deal with Ventura....it's all fun, games and changing of the status quo for about 8 months...then reality and consequences start to show up.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    Yes. Silencing and deporting those who disagree with you is so American. Good post. You're a patriot.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Yes. Silencing and deporting those who disagree with you is so American. Good post. You're a patriot.

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    ComeToTX said:

pjhawks said:

We're everything we always said we were against.
    No you're just everything that you put a false facade in front of a bunch of million people that followed your criminal list of ways
  • Options
    It's as if CNN gets it's news from AMT.
  • Options

As a Minnesotan who had to deal with Ventura....it's all fun, games and changing of the status quo for about 8 months...then reality and consequences start to show up.

Except he wasn't to the right of Hitler since he's independent and it wasn't a presidency.
  • Options

It is a good thing that a term is four years. Take deep breaths and exhale. It will be okay.

Or inhale for my state because pot is legal! Trump can pry my joint and Pink Floyd albums from my cold dead hands. Ha ha charade he is.
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758
    The feds will be confiscating and burning the pot plants. Are you not aware of the consequences what just happened to our country. Backwards. All of it. Including the pot.
  • Options

Or inhale for my state because pot is legal! Trump can pry my joint and Pink Floyd albums from my cold dead hands. Ha ha charade he is.
    Nobody who has stuck around knows your Animals reference. Youd do better with Wang dang sweet poontang.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Has it been declared? I haven't turned my tv on and I only see 254 electoral online for Trump now.
  • Options
    unsung said:

Has it been declared? I haven't turned my tv on and I only see 254 electoral online for Trump now.

Not yet.
This discussion has been closed.