Options

Serious: If you were an FBI Agent working on the Clinton File(s) -

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    tonifig8 said:

mace1229 said:

I find it scary, but makes complete sense with many of the comments I've read on here, that several have said they don't give a crap what they find and they'd vote for her no matter what.
    Really? You realize there are claims she put her office up for sale and took bribes from foreign enemies and that wouldn't bother you?
    I did not say those are true, those are just some claims and if any emails proves those to be true you wouldn't give a crap about that?
    Explains why so many don't care that she was allowed to destroy her own evidence.

Crazy, right!?!
    Joseevolution left a dictatorship only to give up his freedoms for another idol.
    Collusion between the media and govt is complete insanity- not we're completely there, but you can see the attempt by the Clinton camp and her circle of power
    now talking about other poster's personal lives. keep it up. you're knocking it out of the park today.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303

tonifig8 said:

mace1229 said:

I find it scary, but makes complete sense with many of the comments I've read on here, that several have said they don't give a crap what they find and they'd vote for her no matter what.
    Really? You realize there are claims she put her office up for sale and took bribes from foreign enemies and that wouldn't bother you?
    I did not say those are true, those are just some claims and if any emails proves those to be true you wouldn't give a crap about that?
    Explains why so many don't care that she was allowed to destroy her own evidence.

Crazy, right!?!
    Joseevolution left a dictatorship only to give up his freedoms for another idol.
    Collusion between the media and govt is complete insanity- not we're completely there, but you can see the attempt by the Clinton camp and her circle of power
    now talking about other poster's personal lives. keep it up. you're knocking it out of the park today.
    Yeah I'm holding my tongue really not happy with this poster !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,552

what do you expect.

Yeah, that's true.
    I am actually feeling now that anti-Clintonites are attacking their version of "feminists" (aka all women). They are now aiming to point their blame at women in general if Clinton wins, because, of course, women aren't logical enough to be able to wisely choose a POTUS. They are just driven by their feminine bias. Gimme a fucking break.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    edited November 2016
    Edward Snowden the info and Release it to the American People

tonifig8 said:

mace1229 said:

Crazy, right!?!
    Dude what's your problem you don't know why I left Chile I was all of 10 I didn't have a choice but I do have a choice now and I choose Clinton , what's wrong with you you really believe that everybody should see things the way you do ? No wonder your backing Trump and its josevolution you Trumpeter !
    Kat, this guy called me a trumpster!! Name calling 101.
    How dare you insult me like that!!

Dude when you say you'll vote for someone no matter what... That's crazy talk. You can vote for who ever you want, I haven't been judging you, with the exception of that last comment. I know others who left chile because of the dictatorship, and to now surrender your liberties like that is dangerous. Was making an observation and never have I once said you should see things the way I do.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

mace1229 said:

Crazy, right!?!
    Dude what's your problem you don't know why I left Chile I was all of 10 I didn't have a choice but I do have a choice now and I choose Clinton , what's wrong with you you really believe that everybody should see things the way you do ? No wonder your backing Trump and its josevolution you Trumpeter !

Dude when you say you'll vote for someone no matter what... That's crazy talk. You can vote for who ever you want, I haven't been judging you, with the exception of that last comment. I know others who left chile because of the dictatorship, and to now surrender your liberties like that is dangerous. Was making an observation and never have I once said you should see things the way I do.
    He has simply decided who he's voting for. It is actually Trump supporters who tend to mean this literally. Like, I have actually seen them specifically state that it wouldn't matter if he murdered someone, they'd still vote for him. And he has been outed as a sexual predator and is going to court accused of raping a child, and they still don't care. To say that Jose is "surrendering his liberties" because he is saying with finality that he is voting for Clinton is absolutely ridiculous, and offensive, and is the only thing that's crazy here. You honestly think that Clinton voters are "surrendering their liberties"?? Wtf are you talking about? Is Clinton a space alien too? That would really round this whole thing out.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

what do you expect.

Yeah, that's true.
    I am actually feeling now that anti-Clintonites are attacking their version of "feminists" (aka all women). They are now aiming to point their blame at women in general if Clinton wins, because, of course, women aren't logical enough to be able to wisely choose a POTUS. They are just driven by their feminine bias. Gimme a fucking break.
    HUH!?!?!? When have any of the anti-Clinton folks ever mentioned gender?!? Honestly! Where does that even come from?!?
    Do I need to show you proof of my donations to Jill S?!? Will that give us some credibility? Because I am fully prepared to do so
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

what do you expect.

Yeah, that's true.
    HUH!?!?!? When have any of the anti-Clinton folks ever mentioned gender?!? Honestly! Where does that even come from?!?
    Do I need to show you proof of my donations to Jill S?!? Will that give us some credibility? Because I am fully prepared to do so
    I am referring to unsung's disgusting meme, and relating it to a bunch of things I have read and heard, a little bit here, but mostly elsewhere. I certainly didn't have you in particular in mind when I said that. I don't know why you thought I was talking about you.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

mace1229 said:

Crazy, right!?!

He has simply decided who he's voting for. It is actually Trump supporters who tend to mean this literally. Like, I have actually seen them specifically state that it wouldn't matter if he murdered someone, they'd still vote for him. And he has been outed as a sexual predator and is going to court accused of raping a child, and they still don't care. To say that Jose is "surrendering his liberties" because he is saying with finality that he is voting for Clinton is absolutely ridiculous, and offensive, and is the only thing that's crazy here. You honestly think that Clinton voters are "surrendering their liberties"?? Wtf are you talking about? Is Clinton a space alien too? That would really round this whole thing out.
    He said NO MATTER WHAT IT IS?!? Is that the same as what you're describing?!? What are you talking about?

• Options
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

mace1229 said:

Crazy, right!?!

He said NO MATTER WHAT IT IS?!? Is that the same as what you're describing?!? What are you talking about?

Do you take EVERYTHING this literally? Life must be hard if you do.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

mace1229 said:

Crazy, right!?!

STOP JUDGING ME!!
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

mace1229 said:

Crazy, right!?!

STOP JUDGING ME!!
    No but seriously... I know others who fled chile because of dictatorship rule... I find it amazing that someone who once lived under that rule would then say a comment like that. But even then, anyone saying that they'll support a politician no matter what is Also crazy.

It's like me saying I'll do anything for Eddie vedder's pajama's ... ANYTHING!

Kinda crazy, right? Or am I just a sexist pig?
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    PJ_Soul said:

what do you expect.

Yeah, that's true.
    Well, remember earlier this year when feminist icons Gloria Steinem and Madeline Albright were chiding women for supporting Sanders and not Clinton. This was a particularly cute little gem:
    “We can tell our story of how we climbed the ladder, and a lot of you younger women think it’s done,” Ms. Albright said of the broader fight for women’s equality. “It’s not done. There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other!”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/08/us/politics/gloria-steinem-madeleine-albright-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders.html?_r=0
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Let's see how long this thread lasts. Because you know it's going to be locked because we're talking about emails a select few don't want to look at.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

mace1229 said:

Crazy, right!?!

Yes Kat I did call him a Trumpeter and if I deserve a banning so be it , you know nothing of why my father left Chile and again I'll vote for Clinton over asshole any day of the week & twice on Sunday !!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

mace1229 said:

Crazy, right!?!

STOP JUDGING ME!!
    No but seriously... I know others who fled chile because of dictatorship rule... I find it amazing that someone who once lived under that rule would then say a comment like that. But even then, anyone saying that they'll support a politician no matter what is Also crazy.

I dunno man, I just think you're taking what he said too literally, and for some reason glommed onto this idea that he would do it if Clinton planned on making America a dictatorship, which is kind of silly. If he explicitly states that even if Clinton is found to have killed someone in cold blood or spends her free time torturing puppies, then I'll be on your side about it, lol. I just figured he was saying that he has made a choice that he feels very confident in. Jose tends to "speak" about his feelings with passion, and that tends to lead to exaggeration (I know from experience). I know that Jose isn't crazy, and you're overreacting. The only reason I believe those Trump supporters who make these claims is because they don't care that Trump is accused of raping a child and really has been proven to be a sexual predator. So those people have proven that they really meant that NOTHING would change their minds (but I think we can still assume that if Trump came up and sliced their kid's throat or something, they actually would change their minds, right? You just can't take such a comment literally. Ever. There will always be something that will change someone's mind).
    I didn't call you a sexist, so I'm not sure why you're stuck on that either.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Free said:

Let's see how long this thread lasts. Because you know it's going to be locked because we're talking about emails a select few don't want to look at.

Maybe it will get locked because it is leading and unintelligent. It makes several suppositions that assume her guilt and that the superiors can't be trusted. There are only 2 options which create a dichotomy that serves the poster's personal motivations and it is useless clutter among a near multitude of useless clutter Clinton threads.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

mace1229 said:

Crazy, right!?!

STOP JUDGING ME!!

I dunno man, I just think you're taking what he said too literally, and for some reason glommed onto this idea that he would do it if Clinton planned on making America a dictatorship, which is kind of silly. If he explicitly states that even if Clinton is found to have killed someone in cold blood or spends her free time torturing puppies, then I'll be on your side about it, lol. I just figured he was saying that he has made a choice that he feels very confident in. Jose tends to "speak" about his feelings with passion, and that tends to lead to exaggeration (I know from experience). I know that Jose isn't crazy, and you're overreacting. The only reason I believe those Trump supporters who make these claims is because they don't care that Trump is accused of raping a child and really has been proven to be a sexual predator. So those people have proven that they really meant that NOTHING would change their minds (but I think we can still assume that if Trump came up and sliced their kid's throat or something, they actually would change their minds, right? You just can't take such a comment literally. Ever. There will always be something that will change someone's mind).
    I didn't call you a sexist, so I'm not sure why you're stuck on that either.
    Exactly you know me well ..
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Basically, the original " hypothetical" question it's less about Clinton and more about conscience. What would you do if you had serious and damaging information that the government was doing. Would you pretend to not know, scared and you really only care about yourself and your family? Would you whistle blow since it's basically the right thing to do, because you actually care about that your fellow people and care about integrity? Or have you no conscience at all?
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    rgambs said:

Free said:

Maybe it will get locked because it is leading and unintelligent. It makes several suppositions that assume her guilt and that the superiors can't be trusted. There are only 2 options which create a dichotomy that serves the poster's personal motivations and it is useless clutter among a near multitude of useless clutter Clinton threads.
    This is your opinion and your opinion only. It actually begs a question of conscience.

The FBI is questioning Clinton not once but twice. Those emails did deserve to be released regardless of whether you want to read them or not.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    The FBI is questioning for the second time a candidate for the presidency of the United States.

And what we have on this forum is people who choose not to read them. Which is perfectly fine, as we can read what we want to. But to take away that right to information??? We all have the right to not read what we don't want to read.
  • Options
    I should of just answered the poll that was the correct thing to do I'm guilty of trolling , so yes all info should be released that pertains to this email scandal and I'd still vote for her !
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Free said:

Basically, the original " hypothetical" question it's less about Clinton and more about conscience. What would you do if you had serious and damaging information that the government was doing. Would you pretend to not know, scared and you really only care about yourself and your family? Would you whistle blow since it's basically the right thing to do, because you actually care about that your fellow people and care about integrity? Or have you no conscience at all?

You make just as many assumptions that serve your narrative.
    It is important to remember that you are not the arbiter of right and wrong.
    Let's take a wild leap and assume that your kooky theories are true, and whistleblowing on Clinton will get you killed.
    Is integrity more important to you than your family? Will you sacrifice them so that you can expose the evil, horrible crimes of power grabbing, election stealing, selling access, and ladder climbing?
    My point is that, again, you are not the arbiter of right and wrong and setting up such narrow ethical scenarios serves no purpose but to enforce the narrative you started with.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Free said:

The FBI is questioning for the second time a candidate for the presidency of the United States.

And what we have on this forum is people who choose not to read them. Which is perfectly fine, as we can read what we want to. But to take away that right to information??? We all have the right to not read what we don't want to read.

I read many of them, but for those who stopped reading, don't you think it's just because they feel it's a waste of their time, and determined this through experience? So far reading them really has been a waste of time as far as many are concerned. So why keep doing it? If something that is actually meaningful is found, it will be headline news anyway. As for having the freedom to read them... not sure what you're advocating. That all emails that have any connection to politicians be public record?
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    rgambs said:

Free said:

You make just as many assumptions that serve your narrative.
    It is important to remember that you are not the arbiter of right and wrong.
    Let's take a wild leap and assume that your kooky theories are true, and whistleblowing on Clinton will get you killed.
    Is integrity more important to you than your family? Will you sacrifice them so that you can expose the evil, horrible crimes of power grabbing, election stealing, selling access, and ladder climbing?
    My point is that, again, you are not the arbiter of right and wrong and setting up such narrow ethical scenarios serves no purpose but to enforce the narrative you started with.
    See, you're taking a hypothetical question and trying to make it real. The original question was fictional.

Look up the definition of integrity, Conscience, and safety. Make your own conclusions but you can't defy those meanings. The joy of hypothetical questions.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

what do you expect.

Yeah, that's true.
    I am referring to unsung's disgusting meme, and relating it to a bunch of things I have read and heard, a little bit here, but mostly elsewhere. I certainly didn't have you in particular in mind when I said that. I don't know why you thought I was talking about you.
    I'm glad you followed up because I had the same thoughts. I know a lot of anti-Clinton people (and we all do, its actually pretty close to 50/50. Even using the worse polls (worse for Trump) it you take 10 random people 5 will support Clinton, 4 Trump, and 1 other) So it sounded like you lumped 40-50% of the population into women haters. Clinton's gender has absolutely nothing to do with it for 99% of the people who don't like her. There's about as much merit there as me claiming Anti-Trumpers just don't like men. Neither are true.

The other point about voting for her no matter what. I think it is fair to assume when those comments are made they are meant even if all the allegations against her are found to be true. There are serious allegations of fraud and abuse of power. They have accepted millions of dollars from foreign powers. It is certainly possibly there was no corruption with those donations, but its also very possible there were. And when the FBI is investigating a specific matter and looking for specific evidence, I take it that even if they find what they are looking for it won't change their votes. I don't factor in off the wall claims of murder, obviously that would change almost anyone's mind, but in a thread specifically about an FBI investigation and multiple claims have been made that it doesn't matter what the FBI finds they will support Hilary, that is scary to me.

I don't like Trump at all. I liked him more than Hilary. But with recent events I've liked him less and certainly would never claim I'll vote for him no matter what. I'm not sure who I am going to vote for now, and very possibly a third party.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

q. i couldn't give two shits about hillary's emails

the informed voter speaks!

nothing in those emails means a damn thing! Hillary for the first woman president!
    This is disgusting. The meme I mean.
    It's funny too though. A very transparent guilt trip directed at women...who are intelligent enough to see through it. Just like the comment that IF any of the emails proves something to be true is more smear and speculation. It'll all be over soon. I just keep hanging on to that. :)
    Execept that she tries to sell herself to women, because she's a woman, and offers no other reason for them to vote for her.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    PJ_Soul said:

what do you expect.

Yeah, that's true.
    Im just saying that is how Clinton presents herself.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,733
    Look, the whole thing is a plot by the FBI to get Trump elected.

Go Hillary!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    jeffbr said:

PJ_Soul said:

what do you expect.

Yeah, that's true.
    Well, remember earlier this year when feminist icons Gloria Steinem and Madeline Albright were chiding women for supporting Sanders and not Clinton. This was a particularly cute little gem:
    “We can tell our story of how we climbed the ladder, and a lot of you younger women think it’s done,” Ms. Albright said of the broader fight for women’s equality. “It’s not done. There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other!”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/08/us/politics/gloria-steinem-madeleine-albright-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders.html?_r=0
    Shhhh. That doesn't happen.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

q. i couldn't give two shits about hillary's emails

the informed voter speaks!

nothing in those emails means a damn thing! Hillary for the first woman president!
    This is disgusting. The meme I mean.
    It's funny too though. A very transparent guilt trip directed at women...who are intelligent enough to see through it. Just like the comment that IF any of the emails proves something to be true is more smear and speculation. It'll all be over soon. I just keep hanging on to that. :)
    Execept that she tries to sell herself to women, because she's a woman, and offers no other reason for them to vote for her.
    Wasn't Obama, as recently as today or yesterday, bringing up the whole gender thing? That people aren't supporting her because of her gender. I'll be honest with you I haven't heard the gender thing brought up once as an issue. Perhaps, just perhaps, the media is to busy talking about trump's moronic behavior and her FREAKiNG CORRUPTION that there is no time to even get into gender...
    Is that far fetched? I think the first time gender was brought up was when pj_soul brought it up to me last week.
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on