Options

Serious: If you were an FBI Agent working on the Clinton File(s) -

Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
edited November 2016 in A Moving Train
Serious Poll: If you were an FBI Agent working on the Clinton File(s) and If you had evidence of Criminal Actions that would you do? Obviously this is all fiction, but let's see where our morals and principles stand.

Serious: If you were an FBI Agent working on the Clinton File(s) - 13 votes

Listen to Your Supervisors & Allow Her to Get Away with it
0%
Edward Snowden the info and Release it to the American People
100%
mcgruff10pjalive21unsungDatDerFrannyKC138045RoleModelsinBlood31ShawshankBoxes&BooksGodfather.wall232Stickman12joseph33Free 13 votes
Post edited by Boxes&Books on

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,970
    What if you were a poster on a message board with bogus right wing information? Would you post threads about it?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

What if you were a poster on a message board with bogus right wing information? Would you post threads about it?

Funny... how I haven't posted any right wing information. Apparently you think anything that's anti Hillary is right wing. Are you delusional my fellow former bernieBro?

take a stab at the poll.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

Funny... how I haven't posted any right wing information. Apparently you think anything that's anti Hillary is right wing. Are you delusional my fellow former bernieBro?

take a stab at the poll.
    You need a "C": Do their job and provide the information to their supervisor

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    This whole narrative is based on a bogus Faux News report. Some Rush Limbaugh listening agent trying to influence the election.

• Options

tonifig8 said:

take a stab at the poll.
    No I need an "E" ... make more excuses.
    Why not just take part- you do it with every other poll out there. Plus you have a shit load of time remember? You get to sit behind your desk and watch the news unfold.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,556

tonifig8 said:

take a stab at the poll.
    Yeah. I wouldn't choose A or B.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

This whole narrative is based on a bogus Faux News report. Some Rush Limbaugh listening agent trying to influence the election.

I've never listened to Rush L. in my life, well except when Keith Olbermann was on MSNBC... now that was some funny stuff.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

Serious Poll: If you were an FBI Agent working on the Clinton File(s) and If you had evidence of Criminal Actions that would you do? Obviously this is all fiction, but let's see where are morals and principles stand.

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

take a stab at the poll.
    It's all fiction... what's the big deal?
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

I've never listened to Rush L. in my life, well except when Keith Olbermann was on MSNBC... now that was some funny stuff.
    No I'm saying that the agent that leaked this shit is obviously a right wing moron that felt it necessary to get his bogus story out.

• Options
    "D": Give the info to my supervisor and let him tell me that I didn't find shit and to spend my time on worthwhile things like fighting crime.

• Options
    edited November 2016
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Serious Poll: If you were an FBI Agent working on the Clinton File(s) and If you had evidence of Criminal Actions that would you do? Obviously this is all fiction, but let's see where are morals and principles stand.

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

take a stab at the poll.
    It's not a big deal. I just wouldn't choose either A or B in this fictional scenario. They both seem like bad options that I wouldn't consider.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    I would get it out in the open as fast as possible before the Clintons realized I possessed such knowledge and put me on their list.

Seriously.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

tonifig8 said:

No I'm saying that the agent that leaked this shit is obviously a right wing moron that felt it necessary to get his bogus story out.
    Why does everyone that's on the right, have to be a moron? It's funny how many of you have taken stabs at unsung for her comment on race, but you have many times spoken like some fucking elitist who is better then everyone because you're voting for Hillary Clinton and are on the left.... You've done it over and over.. no one seems to call you out on it, other then me.

As a former BernieBro, you sure do seem to be a (name-calling removed by Admin with Warning) I thought all BernieBro's were nice folks, until now.
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Why does everyone that's on the right, have to be a moron? It's funny how many of you have taken stabs at unsung for her comment on race, but you have many times spoken like some fucking elitist who is better then everyone because you're voting for Hillary Clinton and are on the left.... You've done it over and over.. no one seems to call you out on it, other then me.

As a former BernieBro, you sure do seem to be a (name-calling removed by Admin with Warning) I thought all BernieBro's were nice folks, until now.
    I'm actually a registered republican. My party went moron and I left.
    Post edited by Kat on

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

take a stab at the poll.
    It's not a big deal. I just wouldn't choose either A or B in this fictional scenario. They both seem like bad options that I wouldn't consider.
    cool. Maybe if someone post another poll on voting in American elections you can take a stab at that one.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

take a stab at the poll.
    cool. Maybe if someone post another poll on voting in American elections you can take a stab at that one.
    Um, maybe?
  • Options

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Sure you are... just as you were a former BernieBro...

Or is that how Mike got elected? Because of Republicans like you?
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Sure you are... just as you were a former BernieBro...

Or is that how Mike got elected? Because of Republicans like you?
    No....didn't vote for that idiot. It looks like the guy that he beat (John Gregg) is favored to beat Pence's lackey. Let's hope.

If Gregg wins there is a chance that we'll get to buy beer on Sunday. Imagine having that freedom.
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,736
    edited November 2016
    What are all the Hillary email threads locked? What did I miss?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:

Probably because there are 3-4 threads with the same crap in them

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,736
    edited November 2016

brianlux said:

Probably because there are 3-4 threads with the same crap in them
    Crap? So that means the subject is not longer of any concern? Has no relevance whatsoever? I'm not sure what you mean. And they are all closed, not just consolidated. I don't get it.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    I am actually considering voting and writing in Edward Snowden for President.

He has done more for our Rights than any President.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    How about option I don't give a rats ass what they have on her ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    edited November 2016

How about option I don't give a rats ass what they have on her ...

Are you just trolling?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    No I'm dead serious I don't care what they have on her my vote will be for her , how about putting that as an option..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Yeah I would vote for that option.

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    q. i couldn't give two shits about hillary's emails
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick said:

q. i couldn't give two shits about hillary's emails

then you and the rest of the gang should simply vote A. You would let her get away with it. That simple..
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    I'd tell Justin Trudeau and we'd go smoke a joint and have a laugh about it.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com