Options

Will Hillary go to jail ?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/29/exclusive-comey-memo-to-fbi-staffers-says-election-timing-required-disclosure-renewed-probe.html

this election is most probably the most interesting in recent history if anything it tells us that anybody....any criminal can run for president
and that our political system has been poisoned, time to drain the swamp !

Godfather.

Comments

• Options
    Do you hold up the sign?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    around here.....I am the sign LOL !

Godfather.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122

Godfather.

GF, you most certainly are with some of your comments. I don't believe she will go to jail or be even charged eith one damn thing. She goes to jail ONLY if she continues to mistreat the Secret Service.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    g under p said:

Godfather.

GF, you most certainly are with some of your comments. I don't believe she will go to jail or be even charged eith one damn thing. She goes to jail ONLY if she continues to mistreat the Secret Service.

Peace

Do you really think she'll go to jail if she continues to misstreat the social service?
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    g under p said:

Godfather.

Peace

other people have been charged and imprisoned for her same crimes so why not ?......because she and Bill have made themselves so politically powerful ? that alone should tell everybody what kind of crime boss she really is but sadly you could be right.
    the swamp needs to be drained.

Godfather.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    Still voting for her !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    I'm still wondering if Jail or POTUS would be the worse punishment.

If they gave me a private cell w/ HBO, a comfy bed and some tacos, I would probably choose jail over POTUS
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited October 2016
    Impeachment leading to Kaine presidency.

I'll take that. Hillary is awful and I'm voting Stein but Cheney lover Pence in charge is a bigger evil than neolib Kaine.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    This is how I foresee Tim Kambs ... Kent? ... what's his name? That Guy, running the country when Hillary's robot parts succumb to rust ...

The guy's first name is Tim, right?
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    No, but she shouldn't be POTUS...being investigated by the FBI should automatically disqualify. I'm pretty sure employers in most fields and some far less important fields would not hire a person being investigated by law enforcement ... yet you can become POTUS...WHAT A FUCKED UP SYSTEM...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,552
    lukin2006 said:

No, but she shouldn't be POTUS...being investigated by the FBI should automatically disqualify. I'm pretty sure employers in most fields and some far less important fields would not hire a person being investigated by law enforcement ... yet you can become POTUS...WHAT A FUCKED UP SYSTEM...

The investigation should not disqualify because there is that pesky theory about innocence before being proven guilty.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,637
    Damn you Constitution!!
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited October 2016
    Jason P said:

This is how I foresee Tim Kambs ... Kent? ... what's his name? That Guy, running the country when Hillary's robot parts succumb to rust ...

The guy's first name is Tim, right?

"Turns out the zebra did it."
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    PJ_Soul said:

lukin2006 said:

The investigation should not disqualify because there is that pesky theory about innocence before being proven guilty.
    lol
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    PJ_Soul said:

lukin2006 said:

Agreed but this just isn't healthy for the country. If she loved her country she should step aside and let Tim Kaine take over.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-kass-1030-20161028-column.html
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,734
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

lukin2006 said:

Agreed but this just isn't healthy for the country. If she loved her country she should step aside and let Tim Kaine take over.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-kass-1030-20161028-column.html
    I agree!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

lukin2006 said:

Completely agree.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    I hope she does.
  • Options
    So she hates our country? She's running against a sex offender. We've set the bar pretty low.
  • Options

So she hates our country? She's running against a sex offender. We've set the bar pretty low.

Ha. Way to turn "if she loves her country..." into "so she hates our country?".
  • Options
    It's implied in the logic, so I asked the question.
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    She is the law. There's no chance in hell she'll go to jail.
  • Options

No it is not implied in the logic. That is ridiculous. Failure to take action in a way that demonstrates "love for country" does not signify that "she hates her country".
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,734
    tonifig8 said:

She is the law. There's no chance in hell she'll go to jail.

Yep. With her connections? Go to jail? No way. Not a chance.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    BS44325 said:

No it is not implied in the logic. That is ridiculous. Failure to take action in a way that demonstrates "love for country" does not signify that "she hates her country".
    Saying "if" she loves our country she would do a certain thing suggests she doesn't love our country is she doesn't do said action. It's pretty basic logic, but I won't get my undies in a bunch if you can't follow.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

Saying "if" she loves our country she would do a certain thing suggests she doesn't love our country is she doesn't do said action. It's pretty basic logic, but I won't get my undies in a bunch if you can't follow.
    Nope. That's dumb. So are your undies.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,552
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

lukin2006 said:

Oh, it's terrible for the country. Same with Trump and how he is a sexual predator and nobody seems to care. In a perfect world there would be a complete redo. But this is reality, and of course neither of them are going to step aside. It's not like these two think they suck. I don't know any true assholes who think they're assholes, do you? Even the worst people think they are actually pretty great in the scheme of things. Hillary and Clinton both think they are the best candidate and deserve to be POTUS (even if Trump doesn't really want it, he thinks he'll do a bang up job).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

lukin2006 said:

Oh, it's terrible for the country. Same with Trump and how he is a sexual predator and nobody seems to care. In a perfect world there would be a complete redo. But this is reality, and of course neither of them are going to step aside. It's not like these two think they suck. I don't know any true assholes who think they're assholes, do you? Even the worst people think they are actually pretty great in the scheme of things. Hillary and Clinton both think they are the best candidate and deserve to be POTUS (even if Trump doesn't really want it, he thinks he'll do a bang up job).
    You're completely right. Unfortunately the first qualification for being the President is absolute narcissism.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122

g under p said:

Godfather.

Peace

other people have been charged and imprisoned for her same crimes so why not ?......because she and Bill have made themselves so politically powerful ? that alone should tell everybody what kind of crime boss she really is but sadly you could be right.
    the swamp needs to be drained.

Godfather.

If we drained the swamp we would ALL go thristy here in Florida. It doesn't matter really what or how much power the Clinton's have on this investigation theres not going to be enough evidence to charge her and importantly make that charge stick enough for her to go to jail. If she is elected it may affect her SCOTUS appointments and bringing a halt to anything else she may want to enact. This is politricks........the decoy of perception. Something this investigation is costing her~~ votes~~....that said I just mailed off my absentee vote for Jill Stein we need a thrid party say in these elections.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

This discussion has been closed.