FBI to reopen investigation of Clinton

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,572
    Job security. Nothing will change.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• There is too much shit on Hillary to keep it out of the Hillary thread.
    These threads should merge into one.
    You know to get a complete picture of her.
    http://www.itv.com/news/2016-10-28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-hillary-clintons-e-mails/
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    Reopened, or "additional work"?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,405
    The FBI chief said in his letter to Congress he "cannot yet assess whether or not this material may significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37805525?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    You don't think they're going to let her walk away twice do you especially with all the stuff in these emails? if so the fix is in

Reopened, or "additional work"?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/fbi-re-open-investigation-clinton-email-server-n674631

According to the Clinton News Network it is reopened
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    According to the leaks many of the Clinton people were setting the terms on the prior investigation. Many of them were getting tipped off in advance. The Clinton people had their hands all of the investigation. Deleting shit and pleading the 5th like a motherfucker. I;m sure they're being tipped off now.

Mrs. Clinton probably received a message that read," My Queen we apologize for the inconvenience this letter may cause you. We apologize that we will have to reopen the case because there are so many damn whiners out there that are questionings us. We will simply open the case, but do nothing. This will insure you win the election because on Nov. 7 th we will announce that we found emails that stated that you were giving away your millions to hungry children. We will state that we found emails that said that you and mother Theresa are actually related... Again, my apologies my Queen for this letter".
    Clinton 2016
    Sincerely Yours - Always and Forever,
    FBI Director and DOJ
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Another FRIDAY afternoon headline release of Clinton shenanigans.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

The FBI chief said in his letter to Congress he "cannot yet assess whether or not this material may significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37805525?

Correct but why say anything at this time at all? It's a very strange press release considering how close it is to election day. Is he warning the democrats? Is he warning the public? He could have done this in silence. It leaves the suggestion that it might get ugly.
    I have a theory that the Obamas are going to throw the Clintons under the bus. There is no way they were on board with the private server and the recent emails released with the reference to "cleaning up Obama's public statement" probably enraged them. It basically points to the fact that Obama new she was using an illegal server when in reality he probably wasn't sure of what was happening at the technical level even though he emailed her at her clintonone email account. Add that to all the foundation evidence and I bet they are disgusted by it all. I disagree with Obama on policy a ton but I bet he would not be ok with how Bill and Hillary have conducted themselves.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    BS44325 said:

I have a theory that the Obamas are going to throw the Clintons under the bus. There is no way they were on board with the private server and the recent emails released with the reference to "cleaning up Obama's public statement" probably enraged them. It basically points to the fact that Obama new she was using an illegal server when in reality he probably wasn't sure of what was happening at the technical level even though he emailed her at her clintonone email account. Add that to all the foundation evidence and I bet they are disgusted by it all. I disagree with Obama on policy a ton but I bet he would not be ok with how Bill and Hillary have conducted themselves.

He wouldn't do that right before an election.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,415
    BS44325 said:

Michelle campaigned with Hillary just yesterday so uh no.

I see the Trump-ites here are already saying it's rigged that she won't be charged. nice.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177

BS44325 said:

He wouldn't do that right before an election.
    I agree. Especially since he's been an active campaign cheerleader. But continuing the Obama theory, maybe he's pissed because Bill called out Obamacare, his biggest legacy, as crazy.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    Can't wait to hear what Bill Maher has to say about this tonight... Oh wait.. they have a day off today... Those liberals that tune in aren't going to get any info today...
    pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

I see the Trump-ites here are already saying it's rigged that she won't be charged. nice.
    Right. Campaign with her. Support her on the surface to get her elected. Then behind the scenes bring her down for the benefit of President Kaine.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,870
    edited October 2016
    tonifig8 said:

Can't wait to hear what Bill Maher has to say about this tonight... Oh wait.. they have a day off today... Those liberals that tune in aren't going to get any info today...

Are you saying you think the FBI is timing its press releases by Bill Maher's schedule? Or are you just saying that is, to you, an unfortunate coincidence?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Crazy. If that's the case then why issue a press release which could impact the election negatively towards Clinton. It would be unfair of Comey to do this.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    BS44325 said:

Crazy. If that's the case then why issue a press release which could impact the election negatively towards Clinton. It would be unfair of Comey to do this.
    Would certainly be very irresponsible.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

When you don't get your way you yell, cry, scream, stomp your feet, and claim that it's rigged.

That being said, if she is guilty and it can be proved beyond a reasonable doubt, then prosecute her to the fullest extent of the law.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    if this is true completely mishandled by Comey in how he came out about this making it appear that HRC was directly involved....interesting to say the least
    edited October 2016
    maybe they implicate her...is the only thing i can think of
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    And the election just got more crazy, if that was even possible.

FBI better have something very damning or this move was irresponsible.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    pjalive21 said:

Comey needs to provide more details

pjalive21 said:

Comey needs to provide more details
    Yes, whatever the emails contain, it is very irresponsible for him not to this close to the election.
This discussion has been closed.