Options

Serious: If you were an FBI Agent working on the Clinton File(s) -

Comments

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Edward Snowden the info and Release it to the American People

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

mace1229 said:

I find it scary, but makes complete sense with many of the comments I've read on here, that several have said they don't give a crap what they find and they'd vote for her no matter what.
    Really? You realize there are claims she put her office up for sale and took bribes from foreign enemies and that wouldn't bother you?
    I did not say those are true, those are just some claims and if any emails proves those to be true you wouldn't give a crap about that?
    Explains why so many don't care that she was allowed to destroy her own evidence.

Crazy, right!?!
    Joseevolution left a dictatorship only to give up his freedoms for another idol.
    Collusion between the media and govt is complete insanity- not we're completely there, but you can see the attempt by the Clinton camp and her circle of power
    Dude what's your problem you don't know why I left Chile I was all of 10 I didn't have a choice but I do have a choice now and I choose Clinton , what's wrong with you you really believe that everybody should see things the way you do ? No wonder your backing Trump and its josevolution you Trumpeter !
    Kat, this guy called me a trumpster!! Name calling 101.
    How dare you insult me like that!!

Dude when you say you'll vote for someone no matter what... That's crazy talk. You can vote for who ever you want, I haven't been judging you, with the exception of that last comment. I know others who left chile because of the dictatorship, and to now surrender your liberties like that is dangerous. Was making an observation and never have I once said you should see things the way I do.
    Yes Kat I did call him a Trumpeter and if I deserve a banning so be it , you know nothing of why my father left Chile and again I'll vote for Clinton over asshole any day of the week & twice on Sunday !!
    This is a family forum, we have been advised to tone down the language.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Speaking of hypothetical questions...

Knowing there is a damaging information about a presidential candidate and not caring about it...

(We all have the freedom of choice, I'm not saying this to badger or blame or point the finger at anyone, but to bring it up because it's apparent). What does this say about how you feel about the leader of our country? At most, one who says this or feels this doesn't really care about who the next president is, it's kind of an apathetic thing to say.

And since most are playing the "less of two evils" for this election, it just sounds like it's an "Anyone but Trump" vote. Understandable, but Trump doesn't want that position. He does not want to lead this country. He does not care enough to be the president of the United States. Let's take bets on how long he might last for. That's hypothetical as well, because he's not going to win.

Remember, with the electoral college, our votes really don't matter unless you live in a swing state (supposedly). So this info on Clinton, is just good information that the public should hear. It's not gonna do anything about the election.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    unsung said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

mace1229 said:

I find it scary, but makes complete sense with many of the comments I've read on here, that several have said they don't give a crap what they find and they'd vote for her no matter what.
    Really? You realize there are claims she put her office up for sale and took bribes from foreign enemies and that wouldn't bother you?
    I did not say those are true, those are just some claims and if any emails proves those to be true you wouldn't give a crap about that?
    Explains why so many don't care that she was allowed to destroy her own evidence.

Crazy, right!?!
    Joseevolution left a dictatorship only to give up his freedoms for another idol.
    Collusion between the media and govt is complete insanity- not we're completely there, but you can see the attempt by the Clinton camp and her circle of power
    Dude what's your problem you don't know why I left Chile I was all of 10 I didn't have a choice but I do have a choice now and I choose Clinton , what's wrong with you you really believe that everybody should see things the way you do ? No wonder your backing Trump and its josevolution you Trumpeter !

Dude when you say you'll vote for someone no matter what... That's crazy talk. You can vote for who ever you want, I haven't been judging you, with the exception of that last comment. I know others who left chile because of the dictatorship, and to now surrender your liberties like that is dangerous. Was making an observation and never have I once said you should see things the way I do.
    Yes Kat I did call him a Trumpeter and if I deserve a banning so be it , you know nothing of why my father left Chile and again I'll vote for Clinton over asshole any day of the week & twice on Sunday !!
    Ok I'll vote for Clinton twice on Sunday over him !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,736
    Free said:

Knowing there is a damaging information about a presidential candidate and not caring about it...

(We all have the freedom of choice, I'm not saying this to badger or blame or point the finger at anyone, but to bring it up because it's apparent). What does this say about how you feel about the leader of our country? At most, one who says this or feels this doesn't really care about who the next president is, it's kind of an apathetic thing to say.

And since most are playing the "less of two evils" for this election, it just sounds like it's an "Anyone but Trump" vote. Understandable, but Trump doesn't want that position. He does not want to lead this country. He does not care enough to be the president of the United States. Let's take bets on how long he might last for. That's hypothetical as well, because he's not going to win.

Remember, with the electoral college, our votes really don't matter unless you live in a swing state (supposedly). So this info on Clinton, is just good information that the public should hear. It's not gonna do anything about the election.

Sorry, Free, you're wrong. It's not the less of two evils. Hillary has been smeared. The FBI want's Trump. Hillary is a shining example of goodness and hope.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Well there was also the threat of a mass exodus by FBI agents because they believed that she should be indicted.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Free said:

That is an opinion, one for which you haven't presented reasonable evidence.
    I don't believe he cares much about America, but I don't think many presidents were really in it for more than 50% altruistic motives.

Also, that is not exactly an accurate representation of the electoral college system, but I do wish we could reform it.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    rgambs said:

Free said:

I don't believe he cares much about America, but I don't think many presidents were really in it for more than 50% altruistic motives.

Also, that is not exactly an accurate representation of the electoral college system, but I do wish we could reform it.
    How Donald Trump Picked His Running Mate
    "according to the Kasich adviser (who spoke only under the condition that he not be named), Donald Jr. wanted to make him an offer nonetheless: Did he have any interest in being the most powerful vice president in history?
    When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.
    Then what, the adviser asked, would Trump be in charge of?
    “Making America great again” was the casual reply."
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

How Donald Trump Picked His Running Mate
    "according to the Kasich adviser (who spoke only under the condition that he not be named), Donald Jr. wanted to make him an offer nonetheless: Did he have any interest in being the most powerful vice president in history?
    When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.
    Then what, the adviser asked, would Trump be in charge of?
    “Making America great again” was the casual reply."
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,554
    edited November 2016
    unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

q. i couldn't give two shits about hillary's emails

the informed voter speaks!

nothing in those emails means a damn thing! Hillary for the first woman president!
    This is disgusting. The meme I mean.
    It's funny too though. A very transparent guilt trip directed at women...who are intelligent enough to see through it. Just like the comment that IF any of the emails proves something to be true is more smear and speculation. It'll all be over soon. I just keep hanging on to that. :)
    Execept that she tries to sell herself to women, because she's a woman, and offers no other reason for them to vote for her.
    What a load of garbage. She advocates for Planned Parenthood funding and she's strongly pro-choice, and says she'll fight for pay equality. So what are you talking about?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Hillary says an awful lot. But we'll see what she actually DOES.
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    Serious Poll?

Maybe the dumbest thing I've read here. That is saying a lot
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    edited November 2016
    “It’s a target-rich environment,” Jason Chaffetz, the Republican Utah congressman said “Even before we get to Day One, we’ve got two years’ worth of material already lined up. She has four years of history at the State Department, and it ain’t good.”

The Democratic Coalition Against Trump reported Representative Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) to the FBI on Wednesday morning for possibly breaking Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C. Sec. 793(f) of the federal code, which makes it unlawful to send or store classified information on a personal email. As was recently resurfaced by the Democratic Coalition’s #TrumpLeaks program, Rep. Chaffetz lists his personal Gmail address on business cards brandished with the Congressional seal. Rep. Chaffetz sits on the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations, which has jurisdiction over “internal and homeland security,” among other things.

“The mishandling of classified information that concerns the national security of our nation is something that the FBI takes very seriously,” said Scott Dworkin, Senior Advisor to the Democratic Coalition. “The irony is unparalleled- Representative Chaffetz, the person who led the charge against Secretary Clinton’s personal email server use, could actually be the one who is breaking the law and putting our national security at risk in the process.”
    Post edited by CM189191 on
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014

unsung said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

mace1229 said:

Crazy, right!?!

Ok I'll vote for Clinton twice on Sunday over him !
    And people say voter fraud doesn't exist!
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,736
    CM189191 said:

“It’s a target-rich environment,” Jason Chaffetz, the Republican Utah congressman said “Even before we get to Day One, we’ve got two years’ worth of material already lined up. She has four years of history at the State Department, and it ain’t good.”

The Democratic Coalition Against Trump reported Representative Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) to the FBI on Wednesday morning for possibly breaking Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C. Sec. 793(f) of the federal code, which makes it unlawful to send or store classified information on a personal email. As was recently resurfaced by the Democratic Coalition’s #TrumpLeaks program, Rep. Chaffetz lists his personal Gmail address on business cards brandished with the Congressional seal. Rep. Chaffetz sits on the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations, which has jurisdiction over “internal and homeland security,” among other things.

“The mishandling of classified information that concerns the national security of our nation is something that the FBI takes very seriously,” said Scott Dworkin, Senior Advisor to the Democratic Coalition. “The irony is unparalleled- Representative Chaffetz, the person who led the charge against Secretary Clinton’s personal email server use, could actually be the one who is breaking the law and putting our national security at risk in the process.”

Like my old man used to tell us all the time, "Two wrongs don't make a right"*.

*but three lefts do, haha!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Smellyman said:

Serious Poll?

Maybe the dumbest thing I've read here. That is saying a lot

Seriously.
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    edited November 2016
    Free said:

Yes, we will see, because she's going to WIN, and I couldn't be more excited to vote for her on Tuesday to be part of her tremendous victory. The world will sigh a breath of relief, and I will feel proud of putting Hillary Clinton in our White House.

The Republicans will foolishly block everything she tries to do for women -- let's not forget affordable child care for the working moms who choose life. Then because they'll block that (and everything else), they'll lose the House in the mid-term and she'll have at least two years to continue to advance the progressive agenda I support.

So going back to the poll, I would also like a third choice. I'd just quit and choose a different line of work if I felt my integrity were compromised by the one I was in. I wouldn't use the situation to promulgate myself into the media and get rich off it.
    Post edited by what dreams on
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Serious question and I won't start a poll, who doesn't chuckle when viewing pages 2 3 and 4 seeing the 30plus one word threads? H2M lives in infamy!
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    edited November 2016
    JC29856 said:

Serious question and I won't start a poll, who doesn't chuckle when viewing pages 2 3 and 4 seeing the 30plus one word threads? H2M lives in infamy!

You better not start another thread... I'm going to be up late transferring all your work into the right thread... That's time consuming and You cost me money today!! Had to spend extra hours on here doing the lords work.... WTF man! ha
  • Options
    I appreciate you both doing the lord's work.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

nothing in those emails means a damn thing! Hillary for the first woman president!
    It's funny too though. A very transparent guilt trip directed at women...who are intelligent enough to see through it. Just like the comment that IF any of the emails proves something to be true is more smear and speculation. It'll all be over soon. I just keep hanging on to that. :)
    Execept that she tries to sell herself to women, because she's a woman, and offers no other reason for them to vote for her.
    What a load of garbage. She advocates for Planned Parenthood funding and she's strongly pro-choice, and says she'll fight for pay equality. So what are you talking about?
    Obama did that too, how is that breaking the ceiling on women rights?
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

Ouch. As a former diehard Obama supporter... That one stung. Although I wouldn't say he didn't do anything. And I certainly won't get into a back and forth convo on it with you.

No time to waste. Just wanted to say it stung a bit.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016

Free said:

Yes, we will see, because she's going to WIN, and I couldn't be more excited to vote for her on Tuesday to be part of her tremendous victory. The world will sigh a breath of relief, and I will feel proud of putting Hillary Clinton in our White House.

The Republicans will foolishly block everything she tries to do for women -- let's not forget affordable child care for the working moms who choose life. Then because they'll block that (and everything else), they'll lose the House in the mid-term and she'll have at least two years to continue to advance the progressive agenda I support.

So going back to the poll, I would also like a third choice. I'd just quit and choose a different line of work if I felt my integrity were compromised by the one I was in. I wouldn't use the situation to promulgate myself into the media and get rich off it.
    What about single fathers like myself? its the single issue voting that kills the bigger picture...and have you listened to Trump he has advocated the same things for women and extending time off for women from work after pregnancy

hell i have a problem with the fact that as a father I didn't get barely anytime with my daughter when she was born you would think I would considering what women go through post birth....anyway

little off track but that statement from you popped right out to me

Also, progressive agenda....those two words make me cringe
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    pjalive21 said:

Free said:

What about single fathers like myself? its the single issue voting that kills the bigger picture...and have you listened to Trump he has advocated the same things for women and extending time off for women from work after pregnancy

hell i have a problem with the fact that as a father I didn't get barely anytime with my daughter when she was born you would think I would considering what women go through post birth....anyway

Guess what, paid maternity and paternity leave is part of the progressive agenda.

Regarding Trump, he had also said negative things about pregnant women in the workplace.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    pjalive21 said:

Free said:

Trump said "women in the workforce is a big mistake"
    and
    "if dinner isn't on the table when I get home I'm furious".

yeah, he supports women. :rofl:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Has this poll gotten serious enough yet? I'm seriously curious.

• Options
    dignin said:

Has this poll gotten serious enough yet? I'm seriously curious.

I'm curiously serious.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,554
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

He did his best and Republicans ham-stringed his efforts. But that actually has nothing to do with what we're talking about. You said that Clinton offers women no reason to vote for her other than being a woman. Obviously that is blatantly false.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

He did his best and Republicans ham-stringed his efforts. But that actually has nothing to do with what we're talking about. You said that Clinton offers women no reason to vote for her other than being a woman. Obviously that is blatantly false.
    the wifi in his apolcalypse bunker is finicky right now.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016

pjalive21 said:

Free said:

Trump said "women in the workforce is a big mistake"
    and
    "if dinner isn't on the table when I get home I'm furious".

yeah, he supports women. :rofl:
    He may say stupid crap, but at least doesn't take money from foreign governments who suppress women's rights and that's putting it lightly

she is a walking liar and hypocrite on this issue
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

She offers no more than Obama offered. She has however done more to suppress women than Obama, need only to look at her husband's victims to see that.

And as others have mentioned taking money from countries that support killing of women for driving, showing their faces, and being raped.
    Post edited by unsung on