The Podesta Emails

Comments

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    The orange dickhead publicly mocked a person with a disability... and they RIGHTFULLY called him out on his disgusting behavior

Give me a fucking break dude
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    my2hands said:

The orange dickhead publicly mocked a person with a disability... and they RIGHTFULLY called him out on his disgusting behavior

Radio silence on Hilliary using the disabled for political gain...how many posts did you have prior to 1:32pm est and after my Podesta post regarding disabled in this thread?
    edited October 2016
    Nevermind... carry on

lol
    I have a feeling your on somebody's payroll
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    JC29856 said:

my2hands said:

Radio silence on Hilliary using the disabled for political gain...how many posts did you have prior to 1:32pm est and after my Podesta post regarding disabled in this thread?
    calling someone out on their deplorable behaviour isn't just for political gain, unless you are referring to something other than her mere mention of it at debate 3.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    JC29856 said:

my2hands said:

It's called representing your constituents. What the hell do you think she was supposed to do? Get in on the fun?
    Let's have a
    JC29856 said:

Trump makes fun of the disabled Hilliary uses them politically.
    Yakoff Smirnoff

A few ideas from our discussion: o Capture more pictures of Hillary with people with disabilities o At events/debates, reach out to or feature an adult or child with a disability o Visit people with disabilities (we can provide location options) during her travels o Include disabilities in other graphics like the GOTV cartoon and T-shirts (attached)

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19965

"Can't be said enough... Love is all you need...all you need is love......love..."
    my2hands said:

Nevermind... carry on

lol

Donna Brazilesq!
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    my2hands said:

I have a feeling your on somebody's payroll

LOL'ing again... Does that actually count towards your post count?

Fantastic work, JC!
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,426
    JC29856 said:

my2hands said:

LOL
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    JC29856 said:

Yakoff Smirnoff

A few ideas from our discussion: o Capture more pictures of Hillary with people with disabilities o At events/debates, reach out to or feature an adult or child with a disability o Visit people with disabilities (we can provide location options) during her travels o Include disabilities in other graphics like the GOTV cartoon and T-shirts (attached)

Real horrible stuff in there. did you read the rest of this scandalous tripe:

"I'm following up on our conversation about embracing the disability community. As I mentioned, everyone knows Hillary understands and is committed to disability issues. What the community needs most though is for her to embrace them. If Hillary were to lead the disability community by embracing them the response would be swift and positive, and it would provide a natural means of demonstrating the empathy we know is a part of her makeup. The good thing is that we already have the substance and this is largely about symbolism that goes along with it. Our community is like most others - small things are incredibly meaningful, such as the time Hillary signed “I love you, thank you" to deaf supporters in Iowa. It was a signal to ALL in our community that she connected with us - embraced us!!"

How are you helping by taking something positive completely out of context and putting your own negative narrative to it? coughokeefecough
    This whole thread is LOL
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    JC29856 said:

benjs said:

JC29856 said:

benjs said:

my2hands said:

You wake up at 530 am and start posting this stuff?

You may have thought I was kidding earlier about the obsession comment, but I'm going to be the honest person in here that will speak up because honestly I'm a little concerned about your mental health my friend. You seem to be overly obsessed with these WikiLeaks and it comes across as unhealthy for you... I'm not saying people should not seek out the truth, or question their leadership, but you need to step away from the computer my friend. Seriously, disconnect for a day and see how it feels. Then feel free to come back and update us on 1000's of boring emails lol

I just don't understand the rapid-fire posting of links and articles. What differentiates a forum from a news site is the conversation - I can honestly say that if I aspired to read all of JC's linked emails or articles, I wouldn't have time to read them all, let alone read and discuss them here.
    About 1 in 5 suffer some form of disability.
    About 56.7 million people — 19 percent of the population — had a disability in 2010, according to a broad definition of disability, with more than half of them reporting the disability was severe, according to a comprehensive report on this population released today by the U.S. Census Bureau
    Was this in reference to my post? I'm not sure what I wrote to steer the conversation towards disabilities, unless you're alluding to the fact that I possess a mental disability myself. Frankly, the health benefits/drawbacks of posting rapidly aren't much of a concern to me - I was just speaking to the efficacy of changing minds by bombarding them with data without as much as a cogent explanation.
    No, nothing to do with you. I don't know you or have any idea your or anyone else's disability. What I know is disabilities were used for political gain on both sides and what I see is a rush to defend rapists sexual harrassers billionaires political corruption but zero defense and no rush to defend the disabled.
    No problem! You quoted my recent post to you, that's the only reason I asked.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:

Yakoff Smirnoff

"I'm following up on our conversation about embracing the disability community. As I mentioned, everyone knows Hillary understands and is committed to disability issues. What the community needs most though is for her to embrace them. If Hillary were to lead the disability community by embracing them the response would be swift and positive, and it would provide a natural means of demonstrating the empathy we know is a part of her makeup. The good thing is that we already have the substance and this is largely about symbolism that goes along with it. Our community is like most others - small things are incredibly meaningful, such as the time Hillary signed “I love you, thank you" to deaf supporters in Iowa. It was a signal to ALL in our community that she connected with us - embraced us!!"

How are you helping by taking something positive completely out of context and putting your own negative narrative to it? coughokeefecough
    makeup? He's comparing disabled people to makeup? OUTRAGEOUS!!!

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    edited October 2016
    benjs said:

JC29856 said:

benjs said:

JC29856 said:

benjs said:

my2hands said:

You may have thought I was kidding earlier about the obsession comment, but I'm going to be the honest person in here that will speak up because honestly I'm a little concerned about your mental health my friend. You seem to be overly obsessed with these WikiLeaks and it comes across as unhealthy for you... I'm not saying people should not seek out the truth, or question their leadership, but you need to step away from the computer my friend. Seriously, disconnect for a day and see how it feels. Then feel free to come back and update us on 1000's of boring emails lol

I just don't understand the rapid-fire posting of links and articles. What differentiates a forum from a news site is the conversation - I can honestly say that if I aspired to read all of JC's linked emails or articles, I wouldn't have time to read them all, let alone read and discuss them here.
    About 56.7 million people — 19 percent of the population — had a disability in 2010, according to a broad definition of disability, with more than half of them reporting the disability was severe, according to a comprehensive report on this population released today by the U.S. Census Bureau
    Was this in reference to my post? I'm not sure what I wrote to steer the conversation towards disabilities, unless you're alluding to the fact that I possess a mental disability myself. Frankly, the health benefits/drawbacks of posting rapidly aren't much of a concern to me - I was just speaking to the efficacy of changing minds by bombarding them with data without as much as a cogent explanation.
    No, nothing to do with you. I don't know you or have any idea your or anyone else's disability. What I know is disabilities were used for political gain on both sides and what I see is a rush to defend rapists sexual harrassers billionaires political corruption but zero defense and no rush to defend the disabled.
    Go do some unscientific research and compare the responses to my posts before 1:32pm today to the silence when I pointed out how these 2 pigs depict the disabled. Ignore the fact that I am the only one calling both out for the disgrace of politicizing disabled citizens
    #timestamp
    JC29856 said:

benjs said:

JC29856 said:

benjs said:

JC29856 said:

benjs said:

my2hands said:

Go do some unscientific research and compare the responses to my posts before 1:32pm today to the silence when I pointed out how these 2 pigs depict the disabled. Ignore the fact that I am the only one calling both out for the disgrace of politicizing disabled citizens
    #timestamp
    Sorry but you have slipped into the ridiculous

JC... what's your info & thoughts on the Anonymous statement about Clinton documents being leaked detailing a false flag operation on Election day using holographic images of an alien invasion???
    my2hands said:

JC... what's your info & thoughts on the Anonymous statement about Clinton documents being leaked detailing a false flag operation on Election day using holographic images of an alien invasion???

I think he's hiding under his bed... Notice the lack of posting after your post

my2hands said:

I know nothing about it..educate me.
    JC29856 said:

my2hands said:

I know nothing about it..educate me.
    https://youtu.be/jbcBgwRBMAs
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    JC29856 said:

Free said:

JC29856 said:

Anyone want to have an in depth discussion of how our duopoly candidates exploit the disabled for chuckles and/or political gain?

Please tell us what you know. My daughter has a developmental disability and I have a physical disability.
    I only know that Trump made fun of both you and your daughters disability and Hillary's staff thought it was expedient to use you and your daughters disability to her political advantage, I'm not disabled so I don't know how that feels, do you care to share?
    I saw the Trump thing, and Hillary will exploit any group to get praise and votes. Why do you think I see through this 2-party system façade? No one stands with the minorities.
  • 09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:

Yakoff Smirnoff

Disgusting and sickening.

JC29856 said:

benjs said:

JC29856 said:

benjs said:

JC29856 said:

benjs said:

my2hands said:

#timestamp
    Sorry but you have slipped into the ridiculous
    Speaking of ridiculous...
    Now everyone has post-ituis. Where was this when Simpson clips were being posted?
    November 9th, my birthday. It will be quite a day.
    JC29856 said:

Now everyone has post-ituis. Where was this when Simpson clips were being posted?

Now you hate The Simpsons?! You've really gone off the deep end....
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    Does anyone know if Clinton has fired podesta? Or if she's given a press conference? I'm guessing her approach of handling these leaks is simply to not talk about it, right? Or say that they were illegally obtained by Russia and should not be taken addressed because that would be empowering them.

But then again, we already knew she was a crook and two face liar.

All those people supporting Clinton on here... What a shame. Nothing to be proud of.
This discussion has been closed.