Options

The Podesta Emails

1394041424345»

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,575
    CM189191 said:

Kat said:

Get off of talking about each other and get back to the topic at hand....please...or I'll have to do something to stop it. You're making the choice.

hey who does this Kat person think they are anyways?

/ducks and runs for cover
    //seriously knock it off
    She is someone who knows the difference between your and you're 100% of the time, for which I am grateful. ;)

So a question: are the Trump supporters who are so freaked out by this email thing with Hillary really going to try and start a revolution if she wins? They keep threatening it.... Even if it's just a sad little group of freaks, does anyone think a single one of them is really going to act on the threats? Are any of them going to flip out enough to commit violence against anyone?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    PJ_Soul said:

CM189191 said:

Kat said:

Get off of talking about each other and get back to the topic at hand....please...or I'll have to do something to stop it. You're making the choice.

//seriously knock it off
    She is someone who knows the difference between your and you're 100% of the time, for which I am grateful. ;)

So a question: are the Trump supporters who are so freaked out by this email thing with Hillary really going to try and start a revolution if she wins? They keep threatening it.... Even if it's just a sad little group of freaks, does anyone think a single one of them is really going to act on the threats? Are any of them going to flip out enough to commit violence against anyone?
    @HughFreakingDillon is this the same thing as the whole clintonite thingy?
    I personally don't care, just curious if this was similar to what you were describing.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    pjhawks said:

JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

JC29856 said:

I don't think I've ever heard of 200,000 emails on a laptop let alone 650,000. Anyone else lend any perspective on 650k emails on a computer?

i have almost 20,000 for this year on my office computer (received and sent) and i'm about a million times less important than the Secretary of State so I don't see that is it that far fetched especially if that is over a period of years.
    Just to clarify, its wiener notebook not Hilliary.
    yea but many of them are Huma
    PJ_Soul said:

The guy looked at a group of 10 year old girls and the only context he could place them in is to wonder when they would be fuckable. Plus all the lying, the fraud, the scamming that he sees as normal business, a man who can't find a single business associate to endorse him, who encouraged Russia to commit espionage... It shocks me that anyone is willing to have that kind of scum, that perverted, predatory slimeball who has absolutely NO idea how to lead a nation, in office over Hillary Clinton, who is just a regular, run of the mill, game-playing, untrustworthy politician with a shit load of experience, which we all know America can function just fine under. I just find this fucking mindblowing, and definitely irrational.

i agree 100%. it's seriously crazy to me that people would vote for Trump. I see signs in my neighborhood and I want to ask how those people can look their wives, mothers and daughters in the eye saying they want this man as President.
    I was telling my wife that I saw a Hillary sign in our neighborhood a week or so ago. We live in Indiana in a really "red" neighborhood.

Sunday I was driving by that house again and noticed it was actually a "Hillary for Prison" sign.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    PJ_Soul said:

CM189191 said:

Kat said:

//seriously knock it off

I suppose you're conversation starts with whether or not Trump concedes. And if he doesn't concede, does he really have the cajones to lead a revolution? Something your going to have to think about.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672

pjhawks said:

JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

JC29856 said:

I don't think I've ever heard of 200,000 emails on a laptop let alone 650,000. Anyone else lend any perspective on 650k emails on a computer?

i have almost 20,000 for this year on my office computer (received and sent) and i'm about a million times less important than the Secretary of State so I don't see that is it that far fetched especially if that is over a period of years.
    Just to clarify, its wiener notebook not Hilliary.
    yea but many of them are Huma
    PJ_Soul said:

The guy looked at a group of 10 year old girls and the only context he could place them in is to wonder when they would be fuckable. Plus all the lying, the fraud, the scamming that he sees as normal business, a man who can't find a single business associate to endorse him, who encouraged Russia to commit espionage... It shocks me that anyone is willing to have that kind of scum, that perverted, predatory slimeball who has absolutely NO idea how to lead a nation, in office over Hillary Clinton, who is just a regular, run of the mill, game-playing, untrustworthy politician with a shit load of experience, which we all know America can function just fine under. I just find this fucking mindblowing, and definitely irrational.

i agree 100%. it's seriously crazy to me that people would vote for Trump. I see signs in my neighborhood and I want to ask how those people can look their wives, mothers and daughters in the eye saying they want this man as President.
    I was telling my wife that I saw a Hillary sign in our neighborhood a week or so ago. We live in Indiana in a really "red" neighborhood.

Sunday I was driving by that house again and noticed it was actually a "Hillary for Prison" sign.
    I've seen those in my neighborhood too! Hilarious!! Did you see the huge banner during the post show of the World Series? What a bold statement.

I live in a mega blue neighborhood and I was shocked to see a Trump sign the other day... Couldn't believe someone is actually proud to display/support that clown. Like actually proud. It's crazy.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,575
    CM189191 said:

PJ_Soul said:

CM189191 said:

Kat said:

//seriously knock it off

I suppose you're conversation starts with whether or not Trump concedes. And if he doesn't concede, does he really have the cajones to lead a revolution? Something your going to have to think about.

:lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Is that recent tweet by Dona Brazile legit? The one that states, "Please God, Let this end soon"
    I don't have twitter.....I'm assuming it's fake. Nonetheless, it's still hilarious.
    Yes legit, yesterday.
    Cnn said this: cnn never gave Brazile access to questions pre material attendee list background information or meetings in advance of town halls or debates.

So, Brazile obtained the questions "illegally", "stole" them or CNN is lying. I wonder if cnn will bother investigating how Brazile received the questions in advance? I wonder if they consider it interfering with elections?
    I don't know, but either way, I don't see how Hillary Clinton is to blame. I haven't seen anything showing that she requested the info.
    I don't think anyone is blaming Hilliary, huma testified that all of the devices that contained emails were turned over, which the fbi learned isn't the case. The speculation is that there are emails contained on weiners notebook that were NOT turned over to investigators and that some may have been emails that were deleted "the 33,000".
    No, I'm talking about the debate questions that were supposedly passed on to Hillary's campaign.
    Oh! Your making a distinction between Hilliary personally requesting the info versus her campaign seeking the info and her using it.

When Arod tells his cousin he wants to get bigger and stronger and his cousin gets him steroids and he using them, it's not really on Arod because he never said "go get me steroids".
    These clintonites keep making excuses. The fact that Clinton used this info is completely irrelevant to them- it's the fault of others, not Clinton. Never is it Clinton's. It's astonishing the amount of excuses we read on here. The denial factor is off the charts.
    maybe start addressing whomever it is you are referring to, and not the entire group as a whole. one person says they don't care about something, and out of your mouth "they" don't care or "all of them make excuses". it's getting stupid.
    Go through the other thread (now closed) or this one. Look for rational anti-Clinton post/comments - check the replies. You'll get to the bottom of stupid real quick. Better yet- check out the policy discussion(s). It's not that difficult. Even stupid can do it.
    I have. and I'm getting sick and tired of the blatant generalization and false outrage.
    How is massive cheating and rigging via
    1. Changing rules regarding big money being donated to campaigns
    2. Rigging the Democratic national convention against Bernie Sanders
    3. Hiring damned DWS as special campaign manager
    4. Manipulating election by using super delegates to win candidacy (and yeah after this year, superdelegates most likely will not be allowed anymore. They are already going through state review and getting rid of them. It is a democratic party loophole with that Republicans don't use.)

.."blatant generalization and false outrage."? That is just for examples, there are much more.
    To this, I feel that a lack of critical thought as well as capitalism itself are to blame, and democracy cannot function well in conjunction with these elements.

To answer your points about an "unfair" election:

1. It is legal to propose a bill in Congress to change a policy. It is also legal to vote in favour of said bill. Capitalist-proposed bills (whether they're by corporations or politicians) beget more powerful capitalists, which beget more capitalist-proposed bills. In this way, the system perpetuates more of the system. Expecting to throw a wedge into the cycle is unrealistic without tremendous effort, clearly defined in both problem and solution, and well-organized. The population has failed miserably at that, due to a lack of critical thinking about what seems 'right' in society.
    2. In addition to the right to assemble, the Democratic National Convention is not policed by any governing body (unless they violate the law). Hence, to push one candidate over another is not "rigging": it is strategizing to seize or retain the most power (or capital) - a right which is fundamental to being an American citizen. The only way around this would be for Convention politics to be governed by American law, which is made with capitalist interests in mind, and thus would get nowhere.
    3. As with my point above, the DNC reserves the right to staff its organization however it sees fit. Unfortunately, a populace that has become complacent and mentally lazy has slowly had power usurped from them, moving towards fewer and fewer. The fact that this is now so abundantly clear is no fault of Hilary Clinton's - it is collectively the fault of the public for not having thought critically, spoken up, or mobilized to bring just and necessary change, in an effective fashion.
    4. Same as #2. The Democratic Rules Committee is produced internally, and has that right. A lack of critical thinking has convinced America that since its inception, its populace could be adequately represented by two parties with two sets of opinions. This empowered those two parties to force tough choices on their voters - do I vote for the corrupt party which belittles my vote with superdelegates, or do I vote for the party which is anti-abortion?

My outrage is solely in the hands of the lazy and timid population we've become. We know more, but think and care less. With critical thought, we wouldn't be in this mess. Now that we are, to state that the problem is a candidate is a straw man attack: the problem is the system itself, and not knowing how to change it back does not justify criticizing the opportunist members of the system, which are the majority.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    pjalive21 said:
    Im guessing yes.

Clinton received a congressional subpoena on March 4, 2015
    Emails from March 2nd and 3rd...but we are going to have to dump all those emails so better to do so sooner than later..
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41841

“Did you have any idea of the depth of this story?” Podesta asked campaign manager Robby Mook late on March 2, 2015, the day the New York Times revealed that Clinton had exclusively used a private account as secretary.

“Nope,” Mook replied early the next day. “We brought up the existence of emails in [research] this summer but were told that everything was taken care of.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-to-conduct-new-investigation-of-emails-from-clintons-private-server/2016/10/28/0b1e9468-9d31-11e6-9980-50913d68eacb_story.html
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    A Wikileaks "dump" means the emails are available to view.

Don't you think by "dump" they meant to get the emails out as soon as possible so that if there was any bullshit they would have time to let it blow over?

It seems like the right wing wants to use a different definition of dump.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

CM189191 said:

Kat said:

//seriously knock it off

@HughFreakingDillon is this the same thing as the whole clintonite thingy?
    I personally don't care, just curious if this was similar to what you were describing.
    if you mean by generalizing, no, it's not the same. she quite clearly states "little group".
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited November 2016
    tonifig8 said:

hahaha!! I thought that was your idea of Free.

No rage. But thanks for the shout out! :)

:blush: thanks for thinking of me, but I have no anger, unlike those scared shitless of a trump presidency... something that will never happen and never had a chance. But we must FEAR! And FALL IN LINE or else!! :rofl:
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Options

tonifig8 said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Is that recent tweet by Dona Brazile legit? The one that states, "Please God, Let this end soon"
    I don't have twitter.....I'm assuming it's fake. Nonetheless, it's still hilarious.
    Yes legit, yesterday.
    Cnn said this: cnn never gave Brazile access to questions pre material attendee list background information or meetings in advance of town halls or debates.

So, Brazile obtained the questions "illegally", "stole" them or CNN is lying. I wonder if cnn will bother investigating how Brazile received the questions in advance? I wonder if they consider it interfering with elections?
    I don't know, but either way, I don't see how Hillary Clinton is to blame. I haven't seen anything showing that she requested the info.
    I don't think anyone is blaming Hilliary, huma testified that all of the devices that contained emails were turned over, which the fbi learned isn't the case. The speculation is that there are emails contained on weiners notebook that were NOT turned over to investigators and that some may have been emails that were deleted "the 33,000".
    No, I'm talking about the debate questions that were supposedly passed on to Hillary's campaign.
    Oh! Your making a distinction between Hilliary personally requesting the info versus her campaign seeking the info and her using it.

When Arod tells his cousin he wants to get bigger and stronger and his cousin gets him steroids and he using them, it's not really on Arod because he never said "go get me steroids".
    These clintonites keep making excuses. The fact that Clinton used this info is completely irrelevant to them- it's the fault of others, not Clinton. Never is it Clinton's. It's astonishing the amount of excuses we read on here. The denial factor is off the charts.
    maybe start addressing whomever it is you are referring to, and not the entire group as a whole. one person says they don't care about something, and out of your mouth "they" don't care or "all of them make excuses". it's getting stupid.
    Go through the other thread (now closed) or this one. Look for rational anti-Clinton post/comments - check the replies. You'll get to the bottom of stupid real quick. Better yet- check out the policy discussion(s). It's not that difficult. Even stupid can do it.
    I have. and I'm getting sick and tired of the blatant generalization and false outrage.
    4. Manipulating election by using super delegates to win candidacy (and yeah after this year, superdelegates most likely will not be allowed anymore. They are already going through state review and getting rid of them. It is a democratic party loophole with that Republicans don't use.)

.."blatant generalization and false outrage."? That is just for examples, there are much more.
    and let me say this so it's clear: nothing hillary has been accused of is anywhere near the nastiness of the stuff trump has DONE and/or has been accused of. NOTHING.

the choice is clear. you want a supposed liar or an admitted sexual predator in office?
    See now you're just being crazy. For a second I thought you were being rational about your post. Clearly you're being biased and irrational.
    so what you are telling me is that you'd be ok with, no, PREFER, to have a guy as POTUS who expresses his sexual dominance over females any time he sees fit and openly admits he's sexually attracted to his daughter, over someone who is no worse than any other person previously nominated for POTUS?
    YES!!!

( because he never had a chance to begin with. He fooled the continent over. :giggle: )
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Free said:

:blush: thanks for thinking of me, but I have no anger, unlike those scared shitless of a trump presidency... something that will never happen and never had a chance. But we must FEAR! And FALL IN LINE or else!! :rofl:

sorry if we are "scared shitless", but we give a shit. maybe you don't.

I sincerely hope you are correct, that it will never happen. looks like HRC is letting it slip away. hopefully not too far.
    Post edited by Kat on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited November 2016
    rgambs said:

Free said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

go back and read any of my (and anyone else's) 3 zillion responses to the same stuff you post. I've addressed all of what I know ad nauseum, but you just keep coming back with the same talking points. I don't need to go over this again.

you are on a 4 point loop, all of which have been addressed time and again. time to change it up.

bernie lost. it sucks, but he lost. move on. the rest of us have. including him.
    We could post facts up the Yin Yang and you would just excuse and defend away... it's kind of pathetic to be that kind of an apologist and I know you're not an apologist Hugh, but you're doing their work for them. There is so much shit going on for Hillary and you guys just keep apologizing...
    The problem is not the facts posted, it's the conclusions drawn from them.
    Superdelegates backing Clinton is not equal to a stolen election, and neither do any of the underhanded and shitty Clinton tactics equal a stolen election.
    That is just a sore loser mentality. Sanders lost because people didn't vote for him, plain and simple. No amount of puling will explain that away.
    Actually they are. Howard Dean is on the record (That means factual People) for stating that as a SD he does not stand for the people and he will vote for who he wants. In other words, bought and paid for by HRC. If that's not fucking with the people of this country, I don't know what is. That is such a huge embarrassment to our election system, that it is well known that this election is bought and paid for by HRC and done so well in advance. What a travesty that people are more interested in the soap opera of Donald Trump.

How snowed are people to think that they have to be on the winning guy in order to be triumphant? ( Think Charlie sheen) when in reality we're all losers!! It has nothing to do with Bernie Sanders, it has everything to do with being an informed voter.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

A Wikileaks "dump" means the emails are available to view.

Don't you think by "dump" they meant to get the emails out as soon as possible so that if there was any bullshit they would have time to let it blow over?

It seems like the right wing wants to use a different definition of dump.

you can look at the email and word "dump" in isolation and make a case, but when you look at the events as a whole, its a completely different story. remember the emails were dumped/deleted weeks after the march 2nd and 3rd emails.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    benjs said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

To this, I feel that a lack of critical thought as well as capitalism itself are to blame, and democracy cannot function well in conjunction with these elements.

1. It is legal to propose a bill in Congress to change a policy. It is also legal to vote in favour of said bill. Capitalist-proposed bills (whether they're by corporations or politicians) beget more powerful capitalists, which beget more capitalist-proposed bills. In this way, the system perpetuates more of the system. Expecting to throw a wedge into the cycle is unrealistic without tremendous effort, clearly defined in both problem and solution, and well-organized. The population has failed miserably at that, due to a lack of critical thinking about what seems 'right' in society.
    2. In addition to the right to assemble, the Democratic National Convention is not policed by any governing body (unless they violate the law). Hence, to push one candidate over another is not "rigging": it is strategizing to seize or retain the most power (or capital) - a right which is fundamental to being an American citizen. The only way around this would be for Convention politics to be governed by American law, which is made with capitalist interests in mind, and thus would get nowhere.
    3. As with my point above, the DNC reserves the right to staff its organization however it sees fit. Unfortunately, a populace that has become complacent and mentally lazy has slowly had power usurped from them, moving towards fewer and fewer. The fact that this is now so abundantly clear is no fault of Hilary Clinton's - it is collectively the fault of the public for not having thought critically, spoken up, or mobilized to bring just and necessary change, in an effective fashion.
    4. Same as #2. The Democratic Rules Committee is produced internally, and has that right. A lack of critical thinking has convinced America that since its inception, its populace could be adequately represented by two parties with two sets of opinions. This empowered those two parties to force tough choices on their voters - do I vote for the corrupt party which belittles my vote with superdelegates, or do I vote for the party which is anti-abortion?

My outrage is solely in the hands of the lazy and timid population we've become. We know more, but think and care less. With critical thought, we wouldn't be in this mess. Now that we are, to state that the problem is a candidate is a straw man attack: the problem is the system itself, and not knowing how to change it back does not justify criticizing the opportunist members of the system, which are the majority.
    And who loses Benjs?? Yeah, us.

Meanwhile, you got people defending this broken system... and what are your ideas for fixing it besides just the third-party because that's not gonna just fall out of the sky and happen. We've seen with the two-party system does to third parties; take advantage of loopholes so they can cheat to win. Who's gonna dismantle gerrymandering? Who's gonna get money out of politics once and for all - not only to be brought back by HRC???
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Free said:

benjs said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

Meanwhile, you got people defending this broken system... and what are your ideas for fixing it besides just the third-party because that's not gonna just fall out of the sky and happen. We've seen with the two-party system does to third parties; take advantage of loopholes so they can cheat to win. Who's gonna dismantle gerrymandering? Who's gonna get money out of politics once and for all - not only to be brought back by HRC???
    no one is defending the system. everyone knows it is broken. all we are saying is IT ISN'T CHEATING UNDER THE CURRENT RULES. The DNC made those rules and they abide by them, as shitty as they are/seem.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited November 2016

Free said:

I sincerely hope you are correct, that it will never happen. looks like HRC is letting it slip away. hopefully not too far.

Free said:

Oh, to live a life full of fear...

Only to find out that he was bullshitting us the whole time.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options

Free said:

benjs said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

no one is defending the system. everyone knows it is broken. all we are saying is IT ISN'T CHEATING UNDER THE CURRENT RULES. The DNC made those rules and they abide by them, as shitty as they are/seem.
    As a CITIZEN, you are defending a broken system, deliberately done right in front of our faces, showing us what they can get away with and we won't do anything about it. Congratulations.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Free said:

Free said:

benjs said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

As a CITIZEN, you are defending a broken system, deliberately done right in front of our faces, showing us what they can get away with and we won't do anything about it. Congratulations.
    first of all, I'm canadian. and I just fucking said it's broken. how is that defending it? are you daft? do you read?
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

go back and read any of my (and anyone else's) 3 zillion responses to the same stuff you post. I've addressed all of what I know ad nauseum, but you just keep coming back with the same talking points. I don't need to go over this again.

you are on a 4 point loop, all of which have been addressed time and again. time to change it up.

bernie lost. it sucks, but he lost. move on. the rest of us have. including him.
    We could post facts up the Yin Yang and you would just excuse and defend away... it's kind of pathetic to be that kind of an apologist and I know you're not an apologist Hugh, but you're doing their work for them. There is so much shit going on for Hillary and you guys just keep apologizing...
    Superdelegates backing Clinton is not equal to a stolen election, and neither do any of the underhanded and shitty Clinton tactics equal a stolen election.
    That is just a sore loser mentality. Sanders lost because people didn't vote for him, plain and simple. No amount of puling will explain that away.
    Actually they are. Howard Dean is on the record (That means factual People) for stating that as a SD he does not stand for the people and he will vote for who he wants. In other words, bought and paid for by HRC. If that's not fucking with the people of this country, I don't know what is. That is such a huge embarrassment to our election system, that it is well known that this election is bought and paid for by HRC and done so well in advance. What a travesty that people are more interested in the soap opera of Donald Trump.

How snowed are people to think that they have to be on the winning guy in order to be triumphant? ( Think Charlie sheen) when in reality we're all losers!! It has nothing to do with Bernie Sanders, it has everything to do with being an informed voter.
    What does Howard Dean have to do with the several million more votes Clinton got over Sanders?
    Nothing.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

Free said:

Free said:

benjs said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

no I'm not. I'm canadian. no superdelegates here.
    Excuses.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:
    Yes legit, yesterday.

What does Howard Dean have to do with the several million more votes Clinton got over Sanders?
    Nothing.
    Yawn. More excuses, changing subject, denial.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Free said:

Oh, to live a life full of fear...

Only to find out that he was bullshitting us the whole time.

you are so full of shit. to say that I live a life full of fear just goes to show you are so way off the target, all the while proclaiming you know everything and everyone else is a mark.

congratulations to you.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Don't get angry, Hugh, just going off what you wrote.

Free said:

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Yawn? Full of shit? Who wants to be read-only first? Speak with respect or stop posting or you'll have to stop posting.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Free said:

Don't get angry, Hugh, just going off what you wrote.

Free said:

ah, now the emotion projection begins. nicely done. you and godfather have the same trolling playbook I see.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    We'll see next week if Trump not only wins, (he won't), but even if he does he won't stay in that position.
This discussion has been closed.