The Podesta Emails

Comments

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Let me go back to the Eddie is Hot thread now

lol
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348
    edited October 2016
    tonifig8 said:

No, Hillary, 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies Did Not Say Russia Hacked Dem E-mails
    but germ and the rest of the clinonites said so too.. It has to be Russia! :bawling:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/441266/hillary-clinton-democratic-emails-hacked-russia

Do a little more research. There are 17 "civilian and military" agencies...remember that's what she said: Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, speaks on behalf of all of them. James Clapper released this statement:

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

So your MO is to read a right wing op-ed and declare that Clinton lied??
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,426
    No shit...National Review? Might as well be National Enquirer
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    You're wasting your time amigo
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

No, Hillary, 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies Did Not Say Russia Hacked Dem E-mails
    but germ and the rest of the clinonites said so too.. It has to be Russia! :bawling:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/441266/hillary-clinton-democratic-emails-hacked-russia

Do a little more research. There are 17 "civilian and military" agencies...remember that's what she said: Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, speaks on behalf of all of them. James Clapper released this statement:

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

so where are those weapons of mass destruction? Didn't they also say there were weapons of mass destruction? Should I just believe them because they have no factual evidence that it was Russia? Or should I just believe you because apparently the only one who can be right is Clinton?

This is a direct response to the clintonites who keep using Russia as an excuse for the factual shit coming out of your camp.

my2hands said:

lol

Yes, please. You're annoying.

No shit...National Review? Might as well be National Enquirer

More excuses?
    tonifig8 said:

my2hands said:

lol

lol

Clintonite
    edited October 2016
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

so where are those weapons of mass destruction? Didn't they also say there were weapons of mass destruction? Should I just believe them because they have no factual evidence that it was Russia? Or should I just believe you because apparently the only one who can be right is Clinton?

This is a direct response to the clintonites who keep using Russia as an excuse for the factual shit coming out of your camp.

Let's be clear, you're aping Trump's response to the question which is fine for you, but wholly unpatriotic for a candidate running for POTUS considering this is primary source of information for the president to make military decisions.

But let's explore your answer.

1. It has nothing to do with the "indictment" you linked. Fred Barnes (Iraq intellectual architect, btw) is arguing what she said is false. It isn't. It's true.
    2. The agencies certainly failed in 2003. But what now? Do we disband it and go with a 'gut based' strategy for intelligence decisions? Should we not try to improve our sources and intelligence? What precisely are you arguing?
    3. You shouldn't believe me. I could care less if you believe Clinton. But both Clinton and Trump should utilize the resources and infrastructure whose #1 priority is the security of the US citizens.

And the bottom line is Clinton is accurately quoting those resources...accurately.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited October 2016
    tonifig8 said:

my2hands said:

lol

I don't find him annoying at all. I like when he drops in.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

Let's be clear, you're aping Trump's response to the question which is fine for you, but wholly unpatriotic for a candidate running for POTUS considering this is primary source of information for the president to make military decisions.

1. It has nothing to do with the "indictment" you linked. Fred Barnes (Iraq intellectual architect, btw) is arguing what she said is false. It isn't. It's true.
    2. The agencies certainly failed in 2003. But what now? Do we disband it and go with a 'gut based' strategy for intelligence decisions? Should we not try to improve our sources and intelligence? What precisely are you arguing?
    3. You shouldn't believe me. I could care less if you believe Clinton. But both Clinton and Trump should utilize the resources and infrastructure whose #1 priority is the security of the US citizens.

And the bottom line is Clinton is accurately quoting those resources...accurately.
    Most of the main stream media is pro clinton - and as we've discovered in the leaks, some of them are in bed with Clinton- so it becomes some what of a challenge to come across anything good. The article was pretty fair and it challenged Clinton's statement.

How about this one?
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-20/fact-17-intelligence-agencies-confirmed-russia-behind-email-hacks-isn’t-actually…a-f

Ultimately, where is the proof? Do you have any you could share? Perhaps a link or something relevant?
    PJ_Soul said:

I stopped reading when it said only two organizations, neither of them the FBI, made the claim, because the FBI does indeed suspect it and had involvement in a Russian hacker being na in Czech Republic

tonifig8 said:

my2hands said:

lol

That's great. You guys should spend more time together, maybe help each other increase your post count? I don't know, but thanks for sharing.
    edited October 2016
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

Most of the main stream media is pro clinton - and as we've discovered in the leaks, some of them are in bed with Clinton- so it becomes some what of a challenge to come across anything good. The article was pretty fair and it challenged Clinton's statement.

How about this one?
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-20/fact-17-intelligence-agencies-confirmed-russia-behind-email-hacks-isn’t-actually…a-f

Ultimately, where is the proof? Do you have any you could share? Perhaps a link or something relevant?
    Where's the proof? It's John Clapper's fucking statement. Do you think I have Top Secret clearance and I can post you the actual raw information on the 10C forum?
    Regarding Zerohedge's article, the agencies will NEVER say confirmed on these types of issues.

Like, what exactly is your argument? The DIA came out and said it. Obama said it. Now Clinton said it. If you want to challenge the whole US intelligence infrastructure, knock yourself out. But her statement in the debates is accurate based on the information that has been made public.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited October 2016
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

my2hands said:

lol

That's great. You guys should spend more time together, maybe help each other increase your post count? I don't know, but thanks for sharing.
    Just curious as to what the post count fixation you have is about. What gives? Why do you keep mentioning that as though it means something?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Facts have no relevance.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    tonifig8 said:

my2hands said:

lol

Oh, good. It's working, then.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

I wonder what kind of info we would find if Bannon's emails were hacked. My bet would be that they would be no where near as clean as Podesta's.

I bet you'd be real critical of those, wouldn't you? I bet you'd have a field day, right?

How about holding Clinton accountable? Why is podesta still at her side? My guess is that it doesn't matter what the fuck she does or says - you guys will still be at her feet.
    No if the emails had anything that was bad I would call it out.

There's nothing there so far. Keep wishing.

Honestly, at this point, there really isn't anything that could come out that will keep Hillary from being elected. Trump is such a cancer he's cooked regardless.

When did anyone say that these emails were enough to keep her from being elected. It's obvious there is nothing, and I mean nothing, that can stop that crook. But as a so-called progressive that you claim to be, shouldn't you be holding this crook and her team somewhat accountable? There's plenty of information in these emails that would cause clear issues to any normal campaign/company. Luckily for you and the rest of the clintonites the media won't cover this. Amazing isn't it?
    Hold the fort, I'm about 1.5 hr from happy valley, need to stop for some "supplies".

God bless (only) America and (only) the citizens of the United States!
    Go Buckeyes!
    Jinx. Your next victim will be The Tribe.
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

I wonder what kind of info we would find if Bannon's emails were hacked. My bet would be that they would be no where near as clean as Podesta's.

I bet you'd be real critical of those, wouldn't you? I bet you'd have a field day, right?

How about holding Clinton accountable? Why is podesta still at her side? My guess is that it doesn't matter what the fuck she does or says - you guys will still be at her feet.
    No if the emails had anything that was bad I would call it out.

There's nothing there so far. Keep wishing.

Honestly, at this point, there really isn't anything that could come out that will keep Hillary from being elected. Trump is such a cancer he's cooked regardless.

When did anyone say that these emails were enough to keep her from being elected. It's obvious there is nothing, and I mean nothing, that can stop that crook. But as a so-called progressive that you claim to be, shouldn't you be holding this crook and her team somewhat accountable? There's plenty of information in these emails that would cause clear issues to any normal campaign/company. Luckily for you and the rest of the clintonites the media won't cover this. Amazing isn't it?
    Hold the fort, I'm about 1.5 hr from happy valley, need to stop for some "supplies".

God bless (only) America and (only) the citizens of the United States!
    Go Buckeyes!
    Jinx. Your next victim will be The Tribe.
    Special teams blew it.
    Podesta voice messages.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26817

Cuomo?
    Mccaskill!
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,426
    JC29856 said:

Podesta voice messages.

Cuomo?
    Mccaskill!

What am I (we) missing?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    Yes they have everything, but they don't believe they have everything. But no, they are not asking for all 55k. But nevertheless gives us an excuse. Going to draft a Tweet that states the intention.

Subpoena Issuance

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26907

JC29856 said:

Podesta voice messages.

Cuomo?
    Mccaskill!

What am I (we) missing?
    It was August 7, 2012, and I was standing in my hotel room in Kansas City about to shotgun a beer for the first time in my life. I had just made the biggest gamble of my political career—a $1.7 million gamble—and it had paid off. Running for reelection to the U.S. Senate as a Democrat from Missouri, I had successfully manipulated the Republican primary so that in the general election I would face the candidate I was most likely to beat. And this is how I had promised my daughters we would celebrate.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/todd-akin-missouri-claire-mccaskill-2012-121262
  • It's called preparing the battlefield. Turd Blossom is proud.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©

JC29856 said:

Podesta voice messages.

Cuomo?
    Mccaskill!

What am I (we) missing?
    The State Department IG (Inspector General) was investigating Hillary Clinton's email use and disclosure of classified information, including TOP SECRET/SAP to unauthorized persons, without security clearances such as IT staff or a team of lawyers. Giving inside information about the State Department IG could allow the Hillary staff to get ahead of the investigation and run an efficient coverup.
    Corrupt WSJ reporter thanks Podesta for the extravagant dinner party in his home. Fantastic food and great opportunities "to connect". They don't even have to bribe these journalists with money, they are presstituting themselves for free diners, better connections and "scoops" from the Clinton Campaign.

Hi John - I just wanted to thank you again for your hospitality last night. You were so kind to open your home to us, and the food was as fantastic as promised (everyone at the White House raves about your dinners). I really appreciated the opportunity to connect with a number of folks from Team Clinton. The evening was a great way to kick off this crazy adventure. Thank you, and I hope we'll cross paths again soon. Best, Colleen Colleen McCain Nelson The Wall Street Journal
    "The carzy adventure" is the Clinton campaign

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26404
    Could oversampling explain the skewed poll numbers?
    Attachments

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551
    JC29856 said:

Attachments

From 2008?
    edited October 2016
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Attachments

From 2008?
    Yeah you're right they probably don't do that anymore.
    Seriously thou, skewing actually accomplishes something else other then discouraging voters, a greater lead increases contributions especially the pigs that hedge their bets/investments. Corporate pig hedger will stop hedging the second there is a clear cut projected winner, and likely doubles down. Oversampling is genius!
    Post edited by JC29856 on
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Attachments

From 2008?
    Yeah you're right they probably don't do that anymore.
    Seriously thou, skewing actually accomplishes something else other then discouraging voters, a greater lead increases contributions especially the pigs that hedge their bets/investments. Corporate pig hedger will stop hedging the second there is a clear cut projected winner, and likely doubles down. Oversampling is genius!
    Oversampling is s broad term when it comes to statistics. It can mean correcting a perceived bias in the sample and it can mean micro-targeting certain areas or demographics to get a better, tighter read. Do you know what he's taking about here? It's not clear to me. Nor is there anything unusual either way.
  • ^^^
    Oversampling could also be driven by doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.
This discussion has been closed.