The Podesta Emails

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348
    JC29856 said:

Shameless, "sermonevangelist"

Sep 12, 2015 Dan Schwerin wrote:

Hi all, wanted to share our draft of tomorrow's sermon at the Foundry Methodist Church in Washington. HRC is working on this as well. Dan

Campaign people writing sermons for churches? Is this normal practice? They also want to distribute their campaign sermons as widely as possible. Jim Margolis wants the "script" to get out particularly to African American and Latino ministers:

Do we have any mechanism to move it to ministers, faith community , particularly AA and Latino ministers?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26106

Wait what? You are criticizing her for using her speech writers to deliver a speech? Clinton didn't go to seminary school. She's not an ordained minister. What precisely is your criticism? All these Podesta emails are a reach, but this one...I don't even understand what you are trying to say.
  • JC29856 said:

Hilliary: equal pay for women*

*Does not apply to any Clinton charities or Hilliary campaigns.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-clinton-foundation-paid-women-less-men/

Is that a Podesta email? Why is that link in this thread? Whatever happened to thread integrety?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited October 2016
    JC29856 said:

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-clinton-foundation-paid-women-less-men/

This is completely meaningless be sure it doesn't tell us what each person was being paid to do. Lay equality isn't about just generally paying women the same, lol. It's about paying them the same amount for doing the same job. All this article tells me is that some men happened to have some higher paid positions, not that women had the same positions but earned less. The article itself says that there is very possibly a legitimate reason the numbers look like that FFS.
    Of course Trump jumped on this bullshit story that isn't anything and is lying away about it.
    Are you really falling for stuff like this JC?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Hi all, wanted to share our draft of tomorrow's sermon at the Foundry Methodist Church in Washington. HRC is working on this as well. Dan

Campaign people writing sermons for churches? Is this normal practice? They also want to distribute their campaign sermons as widely as possible. Jim Margolis wants the "script" to get out particularly to African American and Latino ministers:

Do we have any mechanism to move it to ministers, faith community , particularly AA and Latino ministers?

Wait what? You are criticizing her for using her speech writers to deliver a speech? Clinton didn't go to seminary school. She's not an ordained minister. What precisely is your criticism? All these Podesta emails are a reach, but this one...I don't even understand what you are trying to say.
    Speech not equal to sermon.
    Speech not equal to homily.
    Speech not equal to derasha.

Add sermonevangelist to Hilliary's resume.
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Speech not equal to sermon.
    Speech not equal to homily.
    Speech not equal to derasha.

Add sermonevangelist to Hilliary's resume.
    Thanks for clarifying. Now your criticism is spot on. Makes perfect sense. This will probably be the silver bullet that brings her down.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,426
    I wonder what kind of info we would find if Bannon's emails were hacked. My bet would be that they would be no where near as clean as Podesta's.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    JC29856 said:

Abso-freaking-not! She's a fucking politician for goodness sake! All these clintonites painting rainbows and butterflies about their candidate, when reality is that she's a politician who will say anything to get elected. Didn't Obama say those exact words?
    tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

Abso-freaking-not! She's a fucking politician for goodness sake! All these clintonites painting rainbows and butterflies about their candidate, when reality is that she's a politician who will say anything to get elected. Didn't Obama say those exact words?
    You mean like your boy saying he is going to double our military, cut taxes and cut the deficit at the same time?

wake the fuck up man

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

I wonder what kind of info we would find if Bannon's emails were hacked. My bet would be that they would be no where near as clean as Podesta's.

I bet you'd be real critical of those, wouldn't you? I bet you'd have a field day, right?

How about holding Clinton accountable? Why is podesta still at her side? My guess is that it doesn't matter what the fuck she does or says - you guys will still be at her feet.
    tonifig8 said:

I bet you'd be real critical of those, wouldn't you? I bet you'd have a field day, right?

How about holding Clinton accountable? Why is podesta still at her side? My guess is that it doesn't matter what the fuck she does or says - you guys will still be at her feet.
    No if the emails had anything that was bad I would call it out.

There's nothing there so far. Keep wishing.

Honestly, at this point, there really isn't anything that could come out that will keep Hillary from being elected. Trump is such a cancer he's cooked regardless.

tonifig8 said:

Honestly, at this point, there really isn't anything that could come out that will keep Hillary from being elected. Trump is such a cancer he's cooked regardless.

When did anyone say that these emails were enough to keep her from being elected. It's obvious there is nothing, and I mean nothing, that can stop that crook. But as a so-called progressive that you claim to be, shouldn't you be holding this crook and her team somewhat accountable? There's plenty of information in these emails that would cause clear issues to any normal campaign/company. Luckily for you and the rest of the clintonites the media won't cover this. Amazing isn't it?
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

When did anyone say that these emails were enough to keep her from being elected. It's obvious there is nothing, and I mean nothing, that can stop that crook. But as a so-called progressive that you claim to be, shouldn't you be holding this crook and her team somewhat accountable? There's plenty of information in these emails that would cause clear issues to any normal campaign/company. Luckily for you and the rest of the clintonites the media won't cover this. Amazing isn't it?
    I am holding her accountable. There is nothing to hold her accountable for.

Isn't there a Trump convention that you should be attending? Get your white hood on boy.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25449

This is a good one, Hilliary camp saying trump is running a traditional campaign, rallies raising money winning state after state, ie not manufacturing widgets, not infiltrating churches or exploiting the disabled. I'm not sure if their envious or confused.
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Hold the fort, I'm about 1.5 hr from happy valley, need to stop for some "supplies".

God bless (only) America and (only) the citizens of the United States!
    JC29856 said:

This is a good one, Hilliary camp saying trump is running a traditional campaign, rallies raising money winning state after state, ie not manufacturing widgets, not infiltrating churches or exploiting the disabled. I'm not sure if their envious or confused.

That's just a mass email sent to past donors from Act Blue. Not from the Hillary camp.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

That's just a mass email sent to past donors from Act Blue. Not from the Hillary camp.
    LOL...JC must have a lot of time on his hands

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Hold the fort, I'm about 1.5 hr from happy valley, need to stop for some "supplies".

God bless (only) America and (only) the citizens of the United States!
    Go Buckeyes!
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    JC29856 said:

... because she's really not pro-woman.
    edited October 2016
    Free said:
    Did you even read those articles? They specifically state that there isn't any evidence of an actual pay gap for the exact reason I mention in my last post about this.
    Lol

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:
    Did you even read those articles? They specifically state that there isn't any evidence of an actual pay gap for the exact reason I mention in my last post about this.
    Yeah I did. Nice try.
    Male executives at the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation earn 38 percent more than women executives, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation review of the foundation’s latest IRS tax filings. The foundation’s 2013 IRS form 990 reveals that nearly three times as many men as women occupy the executive suites at the Little Rock, Arkansas-based foundation. On average, top male executives at the foundation earn $109,000 more than the top female executives with positions in the C-suite.

The "of course" piece of that headline is, needless to say, a reference to the many other "pay gap" violations of which Hillary Clinton has been guilty over the years. Under the Democrats' clumsy calculations, she has under-paid women in her

Senate office and at her State Department. The Daily Caller documents the latest transgression. Why must the Clinton Foundation wage this brutal, mean-spirited war on women? Are they unsatisfied with their separate war on transparency and good government? Questions abound. Details:

Male executives at the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation earn 38 percent more than women executives, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation review of the foundation’s latest IRS tax filings. The foundation’s 2013 IRS form 990 reveals that nearly three times as many men as women occupy the executive suites at the Little Rock, Arkansas-based foundation. On average, top male executives at the foundation earn $109,000 more than the top female executives with positions in the C-suite.

The piece goes on to note that Mrs. Clinton was out beating the drums on this very "issue" earlier in the week, highlighting the fact that the presumptive Democratic nominee timed her campaign launch last year to coincide with the annual made-for-politics "equal pay day:"

Clinton has called for a multi-pronged effort to close the gap, starting by passing the Paycheck Fairness Act, which would add some teeth to the 50-year-old Equal Pay Act by preventing employers from retaliating against workers who share wage information. She’s also called for a higher federal minimum wage and new laws requiring employers to provide paid family and medical leave (she and her opponent Bernie Sanders agree on that front). “I feel like [equal pay] is something that’s long overdue but I know we’ve got to keep moving forward,” Clinton said. Equal Pay day this year falls on the one-year anniversary of the launch of Clinton’s presidential campaign. At the kickoff event held in New York City that day, Clinton promised to keep pay parity front and center in her bid for the Democratic nomination. “It is way past time to end the outrage of so many women still earning less than men on the job — and women of color often making even less,” she said. “This isn’t a women’s issue. It’s a family issue.”

As for Clinton's hypocrisy, Democrats will indignantly link to various fact-checkers who've "debunked" the numbers, explaining that the calculations involved are somewhat cherry-picked and fail to take important factors into account. Which is exactly the point. Lefties do precisely the same thing when they wield deeply misleading "X cents on the dollar" statistics as a cudgel to hammer Republicans who oppose their latest pointless, coercive government "solution" to a problem that they deliberately inflate with bogus numbers, derived from wildly simplistic math. As we've documented in the past, the alleged 'pay gap' almost entirely vanishes when the data is analyzed in a thoughtful, nuanced way -- and that most of that gap is due to women's choices, as opposed to discrimination. But because Democrats only apply nuance to themselves, Republicans can be forgiven for responding in kind and asking why the Clinton Foundation hates women, and not just as it relates to the mega-bucks it pulls in from undisclosed foreign donors and authoritarian regimes with terrible records on women's rights. Should Hillary Clinton pay a political price for this two-faced nonsense? Sure. Will she? In light of Donald Trump's extraordinarily horrendous ratings among female voters, it seems unlikely. I'll leave you with this data point
    The "of course" piece of that headline is, needless to say, a reference to the many other "pay gap" violations of which Hillary Clinton has been guilty over the years. Under the Democrats' clumsy calculations, she has under-paid women in her

Senate office and at her State Department. The Daily Caller documents the latest transgression. Why must the Clinton Foundation wage this brutal, mean-spirited war on women? Are they unsatisfied with their separate war on transparency and good government? Questions abound. Details:

The piece goes on to note that Mrs. Clinton was out beating the drums on this very "issue" earlier in the week, highlighting the fact that the presumptive Democratic nominee timed her campaign launch last year to coincide with the annual made-for-politics "equal pay day:"

Clinton has called for a multi-pronged effort to close the gap, starting by passing the Paycheck Fairness Act, which would add some teeth to the 50-year-old Equal Pay Act by preventing employers from retaliating against workers who share wage information. She’s also called for a higher federal minimum wage and new laws requiring employers to provide paid family and medical leave (she and her opponent Bernie Sanders agree on that front). “I feel like [equal pay] is something that’s long overdue but I know we’ve got to keep moving forward,” Clinton said. Equal Pay day this year falls on the one-year anniversary of the launch of Clinton’s presidential campaign. At the kickoff event held in New York City that day, Clinton promised to keep pay parity front and center in her bid for the Democratic nomination. “It is way past time to end the outrage of so many women still earning less than men on the job — and women of color often making even less,” she said. “This isn’t a women’s issue. It’s a family issue.”

As for Clinton's hypocrisy, Democrats will indignantly link to various fact-checkers who've "debunked" the numbers, explaining that the calculations involved are somewhat cherry-picked and fail to take important factors into account. Which is exactly the point. Lefties do precisely the same thing when they wield deeply misleading "X cents on the dollar" statistics as a cudgel to hammer Republicans who oppose their latest pointless, coercive government "solution" to a problem that they deliberately inflate with bogus numbers, derived from wildly simplistic math. As we've documented in the past, the alleged 'pay gap' almost entirely vanishes when the data is analyzed in a thoughtful, nuanced way -- and that most of that gap is due to women's choices, as opposed to discrimination. But because Democrats only apply nuance to themselves, Republicans can be forgiven for responding in kind and asking why the Clinton Foundation hates women, and not just as it relates to the mega-bucks it pulls in from undisclosed foreign donors and authoritarian regimes with terrible records on women's rights. Should Hillary Clinton pay a political price for this two-faced nonsense? Sure. Will she? In light of Donald Trump's extraordinarily horrendous ratings among female voters, it seems unlikely. I'll leave you with this data point

on married women, a demographic Republicans traditionally win. Yeesh:

edited October 2016
    Hillary Clinton has long positioned herself as a champion of equal pay for women. Ironically, new reports show that the former Secretary of State is, herself, part of the problem.

During her time in the U.S. Senate, Clinton paid women in her office 72 cents for each dollar paid to men, according to a report by Washington Free Beacon.

Analyzing data obtained from official Senate expenditure reports, Free Beacon concluded that the median annual salary for female staffers was $15,708.38 less than the median salary for men, between 2002 to 2008.

That's about a 28 percent gender wage gap:...
    Post edited by Free on
    You think that proves a pay gap??
    The defending and excusing of this woman is phenomenal. Do you feel she'all come after you if you don't efend and excuse when there isn't a clear reason to defend? Is it your fear at work?
    edited October 2016
    Um, no, I am just responding to the false propaganda you are passing around. If you were doing it with Trump or any other candidate I would do the same thing (and have to others). I am just getting sick of all the bullshit being spread around.
    It's "false" because you don't like hearing it. Got it.
    edited October 2016
    Free said:

It's "false" because you don't like hearing it. Got it.

No, it's false because there is absolutely no evidence to show that it's true. It is a made up conclusion. I am honestly not a Hillary supporter any further than knowing that she needs to beat Trump. I was over in the Trump thread defending him about not paying taxes because it was being framed as though he was evading taxes. Another bullshit made up conclusion. I am sick of it on both sides. I just so happens that the majority of it is being done about Hillary, because it is harder to find real things that will outrage voters with her. Not you though. You are dying to be outraged when it comes to Hillary and Hillary alone, so you are buying into the the fake conclusions and caring them fact.
    edited October 2016
    No, Hillary, 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies Did Not Say Russia Hacked Dem E-mails
    but germ and the rest of the clinonites said so too.. It has to be Russia! :bawling:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/441266/hillary-clinton-democratic-emails-hacked-russia
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Clintonites

lol
This discussion has been closed.