THE DEBATES 2016

Comments

• eddieceddiec Posts: 3,858
    lukin2006 said:

benjs said:

LOL !!!! I didn't watch it because I know who I'm voting for anyway but I did see highlights and comments on the interweb....
    your gal Hillary bot her ass handed to her.

Godfather.

If you didn't watch the debate then do us all a favour and shut up, as you have no right to comment on an event you did not witness (and I mean all disrespect). Those of us who did, witnessed something extraordinarily shocking and pathetic. The fact that you would purposely deny yourself access to seeing a politician's true colours so that you can vote for the politician you've painted in your mind instead of the politician actually running, speaks volumes about your ignorance.
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH ! good grief man was the lose so bad that your anger is getting the best of you ? ......breath, deep in easy out and then hold your tong down with a spoon so you don't swallow it, feel better yet ? one more time just to make sure LOL !!!!!

Godfather.

Why would you even comment on something you didn't see?
    there are few folks on here that didn't see it but still had something to say so what's your point ?

Godfather.

I saw 10 minutes of it, am I allowed to comment, good to see the forum police are active. My comment, that's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back, all I saw was a clown to the left and a joker to the right ... what a fucking joke politics are these days...
    There were other candidates. These are the two winners that people voted in. Maybe that's where the problem is.

• FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    eddiec said:

lukin2006 said:

benjs said:

LOL !!!! I didn't watch it because I know who I'm voting for anyway but I did see highlights and comments on the interweb....

Godfather.

If you didn't watch the debate then do us all a favour and shut up, as you have no right to comment on an event you did not witness (and I mean all disrespect). Those of us who did, witnessed something extraordinarily shocking and pathetic. The fact that you would purposely deny yourself access to seeing a politician's true colours so that you can vote for the politician you've painted in your mind instead of the politician actually running, speaks volumes about your ignorance.
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH ! good grief man was the lose so bad that your anger is getting the best of you ? ......breath, deep in easy out and then hold your tong down with a spoon so you don't swallow it, feel better yet ? one more time just to make sure LOL !!!!!

Godfather.

there are few folks on here that didn't see it but still had something to say so what's your point ?

Godfather.

I saw 10 minutes of it, am I allowed to comment, good to see the forum police are active. My comment, that's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back, all I saw was a clown to the left and a joker to the right ... what a fucking joke politics are these days...
    There were other candidates. These are the two winners that people voted in. Maybe that's where the problem is.

Not all voted in these 2 clowns. The corrupt system does not allow a 3rd party candidate to debate w/out a sizable percentage. Let them speak!
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,554
    eddiec said:

lukin2006 said:

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Well, it says a lot about who we are as a nation, that's for sure. Is that how we want to be seen? Apparently so.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• As Joe Dirt would say, "Is this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back?!"
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    eddiec said:

lukin2006 said:

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

good point...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    Clinton doesn't even have to try and still mop the floor with Trump's toupee. The fact we debate if Clinton 'won' the debate should make any half conscious human question reality.

The problem is the average Trump (God)voter doesn't care and most didn't even watch.
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Oh, well then that comment goes out to all of them as well. My point is much like Trump, you and the others who didn't see the debate jump to conclusions without facts.
    ohhhh there's that magic word again "FACTS" I'm sure the others just as myself have watched the replays on the internet and read the comments and news articles but go ahead with the "facts" I'm still reading.

Godfather.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,465
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    brianlux said:

lukin2006 said:

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

The ultimate political embarrassment. Clown Nation is what we've become. I'm not buying into it.
    Politics today is just terrible, not just in the states ... politicians have become the ultimate bullshiiters, you can't believe a word that comes out of any of them, almost like con artist.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,465

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Oh, well then that comment goes out to all of them as well. My point is much like Trump, you and the others who didn't see the debate jump to conclusions without facts.
    ohhhh there's that magic word again "FACTS" I'm sure the others just as myself have watched the replays on the internet and read the comments and news articles but go ahead with the "facts" I'm still reading.

Godfather.

it just boggles my mind that you keep putting the word fact in quotation, like facts are not to be trusted. don't let facts get in the way of a good story!
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

it just boggles my mind that you keep putting the word fact in quotation, like facts are not to be trusted. don't let facts get in the way of a good story!
    Republicans don't let facts alter their opinions.

Maybe he doesn't know how to use quotes. Like Joey from friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgRglfwSy00
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    The circus freak bs of this makes me glad I work the late shit. Those two punks have done to politics what OJ Simpson did to courtrooms.
    sorry I missed it (aside from highlights) it sounds like this debate has humbled some folks, the next one will be like the shoot-out at the O.K corral I'm sure.
    think about this though...Trump is so new to the political arena that finding dirt on him is nearly impossible(aside from business deals and past wives), he hasn't had the time or experience's to do or get caught doing anything like Hillary has. Emails and servers, Benghazi, political lies to the people, adversaries' dyeing before court dates or hearings, this woman has been around the block .....30 years ! and to tell you the truth I almost have to admire her and Bill because who else can pull off murder, blatant bold faced lies and a number of crimes other people went to prison for, this is the face of professional politics' and she's running for POTUS ! she is the Gangsters Gangster, the capo di tutti capi, and to lie to the faces of the mothers who lost their son's in Benghazi....that's a true criminal with no remorse or compassion.
    now as far as trump goes, who knows ? time will tell.

Godfather.
  • KatKat Posts: 4,830
    It's fine to comment if you didn't watch the whole thing. There are other ways to find out what went on during the debate. Just be polite to each other please. Thank you.
    Falling down,...not staying down
    And there were reactions to things that were said in the debate. There are all kinds of people in the world but anyone aspiring to the Presidency needs to be able to be a President for everyone, imho. It's important to be nice to others while being strong. Being nice is something I say a lot, right? :) I'm with her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rosie-odonnell-donald-trump-debate_us_57ea1f42e4b0c2407cd9455a?section=&

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,862
    BS44325 said:

Wobbie said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

Why can't we be friends?

What is the problem with this? People age civil and friends even thought they have completely opposing views, is that not a good thing?
    I didn't take it as a evasive post. Just a cute little joke. :)
    And it is an adorable photo btw.
    Fair and as someone who is opposed to everything W stands for politically, I think we need a whole lot more of that these days
    The Obama's know that George W Bush is an extremely decent man. There is nothing more to it then that. One day people will look back in shame to how he was treated.
    not me. if he was weak enoigh to to duped by cheney, wolfowitz, rumsfeld et al, he never should have been president. he might be an alright guy (cue todd snider) but he was a disaster as presiden

Duped?
    Yeah, he wasn't duped. He went into all that with his eyes open.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited September 2016

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Trump very clearly lost that debate and couldn't keep composure, and btw, he also really looked like shit, with weirdly bloodshot eyes and some kind of breathing problem and he couldn't stop drinking water - I think he's dying, heh heh, too bad you didn't watch since you can tell what people's medical problems are just by looking at them apparently. The annoyance is from your assertion that you didn't bother to watch but somehow invented an opinion about the debate anyway. I won't say it myself, but the "shut up" handed to you is well deserved.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I've forgiven some Presidents' bad mistakes but with Bush it's different. Every time I hear his name, I think about the almost 4,500 military people and the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who died in the Iraq war and are still dying. It's not forgivable with me. :(

Kat said:

I've forgiven some Presidents' bad mistakes but with Bush it's different. Every time I hear his name, I think about the almost 4,500 military people and the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who died in the Iraq war and are still dying. It's not forgivable with me. :(

Agreed. I can admit that he's gained a more gentle and affable demeanor which can be seen as appealing, but that will never change the fact of what he did as President, and I don't believe that people change THAT much. He's still the same guy who arbitrarily decided to attack a nation and kill innocent people for no reason other than money and ego. Becoming relaxed and happy in his retirement doesn't wipe out that fact.... In fact, it might make him an even bigger creep at the end of the day, since he's obviously walking around with absolutely no regrets about the catastrophic results of his actions. I would say that he's probably managed to reconcile all that via his Born-Again righteousness, but actually I don't think he would feel like he needs to seek forgiveness from his God for anything he did. After all, according to him and Laura, God handpicked him for the job in the first place and he was just doing God's work.

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

because they keep using the word like it means something.....what proven facts are they talking about ? I'm supposed to believe everything they say as "fact" ?

Godfather.

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

because they keep using the word like it means something.....what proven facts are they talking about ? I'm supposed to believe everything they say as "fact" ?

Godfather.

No, you're supposed to believe that actual facts are facts, lol.
  • Free said:

eddiec said:

lukin2006 said:

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Not all voted in these 2 clowns. The corrupt system does not allow a 3rd party candidate to debate w/out a sizable percentage. Let them speak!
    I agree, but let's be completely honest here. The best thing for Johnson is to sit the first couple of debates out. He is not good on his feet and would have gotten destroyed last night. Johnson doesn't speak well when he's being asked questions that he's been prepped on, let alone questions he doesn't know that's coming.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
    PJ_Soul said:

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Trump very clearly lost that debate and couldn't keep composure, and btw, he also really looked like shit, with weirdly bloodshot eyes and some kind of breathing problem and he couldn't stop drinking water - I think he's dying, heh heh, too bad you didn't watch since you can tell what people's medical problems are just by looking at them apparently. The annoyance is from your assertion that you didn't bother to watch but somehow invented an opinion about the debate anyway. I won't say it myself, but the "shut up" handed to you is well deserved.
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH !!!!!! that's it ? but then again your personal attacks have always been sketchy at best.
    be nice.

Godfather.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited September 2016
    i like how all these polls being posted the people interviewed were mostly democrats by almost a 3-1 margin...lets get real..The Hill, Huffington Post, and CNN?

Both hit with pretty good comments but the whole debate lacked substance...this is what we are stuck with folks
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Kat said:

bush did not invent the military industrial complex ... it has been a core fundamental pillar of US foreign policy for a long time ... it hasn't changed under obama nor is it to change under clinton ...
  • sorry I missed it (aside from highlights) it sounds like this debate has humbled some folks, the next one will be like the shoot-out at the O.K corral I'm sure.
    think about this though...Trump is so new to the political arena that finding dirt on him is nearly impossible(aside from business deals and past wives), he hasn't had the time or experience's to do or get caught doing anything like Hillary has. Emails and servers, Benghazi, political lies to the people, adversaries' dyeing before court dates or hearings, this woman has been around the block .....30 years ! and to tell you the truth I almost have to admire her and Bill because who else can pull off murder, blatant bold faced lies and a number of crimes other people went to prison for, this is the face of professional politics' and she's running for POTUS ! she is the Gangsters Gangster, the capo di tutti capi, and to lie to the faces of the mothers who lost their son's in Benghazi....that's a true criminal with no remorse or compassion.
    now as far as trump goes, who knows ? time will tell.

Godfather.

What? Some people really need to learn to move on. Benghazi was dealt with. 7 times to be specific. There is no evidence that Clinton did anything illegal. The email were deals with by the FBI. They didn't have the evidence to support charges. What the hell do you need to keep hearing Clinton say I won't do it again? There's nothing else to say about it. And I'd love for you or anyone to produce a shred of evidence that shows bill or Hillary murdered or had anyone murdered. Some of the most absurd notions I've ever heard.

There is plenty of dirt that can be dug up on trump. He's a sexist, racist, shrewd business man. All of the dirt has been dug up. What have you been watching/reading for the past year?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    polaris_x said:

Kat said:

bush did not invent the military industrial complex ... it has been a core fundamental pillar of US foreign policy for a long time ... it hasn't changed under obama nor is it to change under clinton ...
    Agree