THE DEBATES 2016

Comments

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

BS44325 said:

Finally watched it. I was honest when I said Trump was terrible in the first debate but last night he shredded her. Absolutely shredded her. I have zero idea whether it will matter but he owned that townhall.

You are delusional If you believe that , ,he was as incompetent as he has ever been at properly answering any of the ? Posed to him !

hahahahhahahahhahah ohhhhh Jose' see as you wish and believe as you wish...this is America damn it ! LOL !!!!

Godfather.

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    edited October 2016
    If you want to watch a recap of the debate without watching it, just listen to All In The Family by Korn featuring Fred Durst. Same Jerry Springer shit. You're not missing anything.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

I cant for the life of me understand how anyone can think trump won that debate. He openly diagrees with his VP on significant foreign policy, like going to war. He says russia is "new nuclear". What in the fuck does that even mean? He talks like he has the understanding of a bloody fifth grader. He threatens to throw her in jail if he wins. No other candidate has ever been so stupid as to do that. He answered none, seriously, NONE of the questions posed to him, while Clinton was very articulate and direct (sometimes a tad rambly) in most of her answers. A moderator had to explain to him what psychological warfare means. He is fucking stupid, and it just boggles my mind that he has any support at all. Republicans in all forms are abandoning him and we still have people on here bragging about how awesome he is. His VP releases a statement he cannot defend his comments. He openly admits to repeated sexual assault and zero respect for women. His own daughter wont kiss him after its over. His wife says she is appalled at his behaviour when they were newlyweds.

How can anyone support this buffoon? Are you so ignorantly ingrained in your partisanship and fear of the boogeyman that you'd vote in a monkey if he was dressed in red and wore a flag on his lapel? The republican party has been reduced to a laughingstock and is nothing more than a hashtag on twitter. Its actually sad for politics. Politics needs balance to sustain democracy. Neither party should have a monopoly, but Trump is single handedly gifting it to the dems.

Especially when the buffoon picks a running mate who idolizes and likes Dick Cheney.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,384

I cant for the life of me understand how anyone can think trump won that debate. He openly diagrees with his VP on significant foreign policy, like going to war. He says russia is "new nuclear". What in the fuck does that even mean? He talks like he has the understanding of a bloody fifth grader. He threatens to throw her in jail if he wins. No other candidate has ever been so stupid as to do that. He answered none, seriously, NONE of the questions posed to him, while Clinton was very articulate and direct (sometimes a tad rambly) in most of her answers. A moderator had to explain to him what psychological warfare means. He is fucking stupid, and it just boggles my mind that he has any support at all. Republicans in all forms are abandoning him and we still have people on here bragging about how awesome he is. His VP releases a statement he cannot defend his comments. He openly admits to repeated sexual assault and zero respect for women. His own daughter wont kiss him after its over. His wife says she is appalled at his behaviour when they were newlyweds.

How can anyone support this buffoon? Are you so ignorantly ingrained in your partisanship and fear of the boogeyman that you'd vote in a monkey if he was dressed in red and wore a flag on his lapel? The republican party has been reduced to a laughingstock and is nothing more than a hashtag on twitter. Its actually sad for politics. Politics needs balance to sustain democracy. Neither party should have a monopoly, but Trump is single handedly gifting it to the dems.

Especially when the buffoon picks a running mate who idolizes and likes Dick Cheney.
    I'm listening to his speech right now....waiting for him to start speaking in tongues.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    why wouldn't Trump make a good president ? other than you folks don't like him personally, I would like to read some real reasons why he would be worse than Hillary.

Godfather.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,864

why wouldn't Trump make a good president ? other than you folks don't like him personally, I would like to read some real reasons why he would be worse than Hillary.

Godfather.

So you have just been pretending to read all these threads on the AMT, eh?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,123

Godfather.

If you have to ask then I'd say nothing will prove to you that his a total incompetent bafoon , and I guess you agree with him on how to treat women ... A question to you GF if I said those things about your wife or daughter or sister or even your mother what would your reaction be towards me ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,467

Godfather.

As pj soul said, you obviously haven't been paying attention. Unlike your dislike for obama without ever giving any real reason other than simply stating he's a disaster, here:

His knowledge of foreign policy is a joke
    It is doubtful he would be able to work with a democratic congress, to put it mildly. His my way or the highway style is more suited to a dictatorship (or businesses he owns) rather than a democracy.
    His xenophobic and misogynistic comments should be disgusting to everyone, not just democrats. The sheer number of life long republican politicians and businesses jumping ship should tell you something.
    He wants to bomb the shit out of terrorists that have no geographical ties. How the fuck...?
    He is a bully, not a diplomat. He has no idea how to speak respectfully to anyone when trying to get what he wants.
    He wants to take away the right for women to choose what do with their own bodies. This SC decision has stood for 40 years.
    He wants to take away marriage equality.
    His entire argument for being qualified is being a successful businessman, which he is unwilling to prove. We are just supposed to believe him based on having a reality show and some hotels with his name on them. His list of failures is Yuge. Now, I believe anyone who is thatsuccessful is also going to have some bombs along the way. Problem is, he lies about it, trying to convince everyone he has never failed.
    Rudy Guiliani is a strong supporter/apologist of his. That guy is like someone's demented uncle that no one listens to.
    He grabs p**** whenever he wants. Sexually assaults women and brags about it.

Need I go on?

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Godfather.

If you have to ask then I'd say nothing will prove to you that his a total incompetent bafoon , and I guess you agree with him on how to treat women ... A question to you GF if I said those things about your wife or daughter or sister or even your mother what would your reaction be towards me ?
    thank you proving a point for me bro, by the way do you or anybody on the AMT have the stones to post some typical guy conversation's that you've had about the girl you've had or wanted to have sex with ......ladies your welcome to throw your hat into the ring as well I'm sure there has to be some stories out there you ladies have talked about ....com'on don't be afraid LOL !

Godfather.

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

So you have just been pretending to read all these threads on the AMT, eh?
    yes, and nothing that really says he would be a truly bad president.

Godfather.

Godfather.

thank you proving a point for me bro, by the way do you or anybody on the AMT have the stones to post some typical guy conversation's that you've had about the girl you've had or wanted to have sex with ......ladies your welcome to throw your hat into the ring as well I'm sure there has to be some stories out there you ladies have talked about ....com'on don't be afraid LOL !

Godfather.

I ask you again would you be ok with me talking about your wife or daughter or sister or your mother the way your hero talked about them in the video or let me guess you haven't watched it yet ? Prove your point you are delusional I revered the women in my life , My mother my wife my sister my daughter my grandmother!! How about you ?
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,941

Godfather.

Godfather.

I can't speak for you, but typical guy and gal conversations about sex are first and foremost about consentual sex. I don't think Trump understands what consentual means.

Godfather.

Godfather.

To me "locker room" talk might relate to a nice looking woman or a dirty joke.

Describing a situation like Trump did where he basically says "because I'm a star I can do whatever I want...I can grab them in the puXXy" is beyond that. That's not just joking around...that's describing assault.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

Godfather.

My question is: why would Trump make a good president? He spent the whole debate projecting his own shortcomings on to the Clinton's (liar, cheater, bankrupt, poor judgement, philanderer). It's easy to stand up there and say "everything is horrible, and I will make things better - trust me". But he didn't answer a single question. No policy. No details. No substance. No vision for the future.

The only question he managed to answer directly was when he endorsed Hillary at the end.
    CM189191 said:

Godfather.

My question is: why would Trump make a good president? He spent the whole debate projecting his own shortcomings on to the Clinton's (liar, cheater, bankrupt, poor judgement, philanderer). It's easy to stand up there and say "everything is horrible, and I will make things better - trust me". But he didn't answer a single question. No policy. No details. No substance. No vision for the future.

The only question he managed to answer directly was when he endorsed Hillary at the end.
    that was gold.

DT: she is a fighter and never quits. I admire that. [wait, I thought she has no stamina?]
    HC: his kids are able.

:rofl:

www.headstonesband.com

his "what have you got to lose?" campaign slogan sounds like it was made up by Bart Simpson.

www.headstonesband.com

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,252
    edited October 2016

Godfather.

I think Trump would make a horrible president. He doesn't have the class the office deserves, is crude and arrogant. I think he will be in for a rude awakening when things don't just happen because he says so-since that is probably what he is used to. There are A LOT of red flags with Trump

But there's also red flags with Hilary too. Many seem to gloss over her mistakes. I do think the emails are a big deal. To destroy something after there is a subpoena to hand it over is a big deal. No one has 30,000 emails of yoga. And every job I've ever had that used email there is a user agreement. All emails on that account are work property. Any work related emails on other accounts are work property. I doubt the highest level government officials never though to have similar agreements. She cant be held accountable for Bill's actions, but she can be accountable for how she responded and attacked those women.

Both candidates are far from desirable.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,414

Godfather.

As pj soul said, you obviously haven't been paying attention. Unlike your dislike for obama without ever giving any real reason other than simply stating he's a disaster, here:

It is doubtful he would be able to work with a democratic congress, to put it mildly. His my way or the highway style is more suited to a dictatorship (or businesses he owns) rather than a democracy.
    His xenophobic and misogynistic comments should be disgusting to everyone, not just democrats. The sheer number of life long republican politicians and businesses jumping ship should tell you something.
    He wants to bomb the shit out of terrorists that have no geographical ties. How the fuck...?
    He is a bully, not a diplomat. He has no idea how to speak respectfully to anyone when trying to get what he wants.
    He wants to take away the right for women to choose what do with their own bodies. This SC decision has stood for 40 years.
    His entire argument for being qualified is being a successful businessman, which he is unwilling to prove. We are just supposed to believe him based on having a reality show and some hotels with his name on them. His list of failures is Yuge. Now, I believe anyone who is thatsuccessful is also going to have some bombs along the way. Problem is, he lies about it, trying to convince everyone he has never failed.
    Rudy Guiliani is a strong supporter/apologist of his. That guy is like someone's demented uncle that no one listens to.

Need I go on?

i'd like to add that a good portion of his own parties senators and representative's won't endorse him. how can he possibly get anything done if his own party members dislike him so much?

secondly since very few will work with him he will have the worst cabinet in the history of the country.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    pjhawks said:

Godfather.

Need I go on?

i'd like to add that a good portion of his own parties senators and representative's won't endorse him. how can he possibly get anything done if his own party members dislike him so much?

secondly since very few will work with him he will have the worst cabinet in the history of the country.
    You mean Chris Christie and Giuliani aren't good advisers?
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,414

pjhawks said:

Godfather.

Need I go on?

and those are his top advisers. imagine how bad the crap is further down the line from them.

when did Giuliani become insane? i watched a bit of him last night and oh boy he has lost it.

pjhawks said:

Godfather.

Need I go on?

I hope both choke on their steaks at xmas dinner this yr !!
    pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

Godfather.

Need I go on?

and those are his top advisers. imagine how bad the crap is further down the line from them.

when did Giuliani become insane? i watched a bit of him last night and oh boy he has lost it.
    He has been bat shit for a while now. I get a kick out of the fact that so many people think he is so popular in New York...
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,380
    After watching the debates last night I was actually embarrassed for my country. You had a liar vs ignorance. I still don't know where my vote is going.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

Godfather.

Need I go on?

yeah he's rabid...

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mcgruff10 said:

After watching the debates last night I was actually embarrassed for my country. You had a liar vs ignorance. I still don't know where my vote is going.

Ignorance is bliss
    No Trumpo for me !

Godfather.

Godfather.

I ask you again would you be ok with me talking about your wife or daughter or sister or your mother the way your hero talked about them in the video or let me guess you haven't watched it yet ? Prove your point you are delusional I revered the women in my life , My mother my wife my sister my daughter my grandmother!! How about you ?
    im sure at some point in their lives somebody somewhere said something like that about our female family members but if that's your reason not to vote for Trump then I'd say your opinion is a very uneducated guess, you must be "delusional" if you really believe a tough guy like yourself kept people from talking about your sister, mother etc.....but we"re getting off track here and the only somewhat reasonable answer I got was from HFD and his was full of "that nasty man" nonsense and the rest was pure guessing by him and his media choices, man for a forum that screams "facts" all the time you folks are sure short on em.
    if you don't like him or have a gut feeling then just say so......no "facts" required, I had that gut feeling about obama and it turns out I was right so who knows you all could be right and if you are you will not see me defending him to a fault...shit I'll jump on the bash wagon if trump wins and fucks us.

Godfather.

edited October 2016

Godfather.

Godfather.

im sure at some point in their lives somebody somewhere said something like that about our female family members but if that's your reason not to vote for Trump then I'd say your opinion is a very uneducated guess, you must be "delusional" if you really believe a tough guy like yourself kept people from talking about your sister, mother etc.....but we"re getting off track here and the only somewhat reasonable answer I got was from HFD and his was full of "that nasty man" nonsense and the rest was pure guessing by him and his media choices, man for a forum that screams "facts" all the time you folks are sure short on em.
    if you don't like him or have a gut feeling then just say so......no "facts" required, I had that gut feeling about obama and it turns out I was right so who knows you all could be right and if you are you will not see me defending him to a fault...shit I'll jump on the bash wagon if trump wins and fucks us.

Godfather.

Do you have any facts to support your position Obama? Perhaps your are correct in your own head, but by any tangible measure you are wrong
    another thing......stop with the personal attacks over opinions...or go ahead, I enjoy the opportunity to throw it back.

Godfather.