THE DEBATES 2016

Comments

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

pee wee hermin would be a stronger leader than obama.......

Godfather.

Why do you feel it necessary to type "Godfather." after each post? Especially the posts that have nothing to do with anything.
    Narcissistic personality disorder
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177

funniest and most meme-worthy comment from last night's VP debate:

Pence on how his faith affects his political decisions: "I spend some time every day on my knees".

so many possibilities.

:rofl:

:lol: I also chuckled when he said "You keep whipping out that Mexican thing".
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    CM189191 said:

Godfather.

Why do you feel it necessary to type "Godfather." after each post? Especially the posts that have nothing to do with anything.
    Narcissistic personality disorder
    ...speaking of....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhfzcNN0sxo
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
  • KatKat Posts: 4,830
    Maybe Sunday's debate will be that? Too funny and thanks.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,862
    :lol: Bad Lip Reading is so good. I enjoyed that. They really should do that. Turn it into a game show. :plus_one: Wouldn't be any more silly than it already is, so why not!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

benjs said:

Godfather.

just because.....does it bother you ? or you looking for another means to attack me personally ? if you are that uncomfortable with the party affiliation you've chosen or the life you've chosen then please by all means allow me to be your venting sound board I'm not easily offended or emotionally hurt, just one of those things I've mastered over the years so bring it on Brother I'm here for you. LOL !

"Godfather."

Godfather, every attack aimed in your direction I've seen on here has been a direct result of ignorant, illogical, false, unfounded, hyperbolic, xenophobic and/or racist remarks. Since you can suffer these attacks and deflect, laugh, re-offend, or ignore, it makes perfect sense that Trump would be seen by you not only ideal as a Presidential candidate, but an overall great role model. Without an ounce of decorum, your voice won't be treated as having an ounce of validity.
    and yet you find it within yourself to reply, the fact that I'm not a "find my safe place" pussy makes it easy for those that are to attack me...
    as you yourself stated " every attack aimed in your direction" reassures me that I am right and that my friend is the reality of it, I hope that I've helped you to understand your decision's in life....now go, be free !

Godfather.

This falls in the "ignorant" category.
    coming from a guy who believes everything Hillary says.......ignorance is bliss apparently.

Godfather.

this coming from a guy who does no research for himself. let's fox news do it all for him. bravo, sir, bravo.
    do you really believe that ? quite an accusation.

Godfather.
    how so? you have given me nor anyone else any reason to believe otherwise. the only sources you have ever linked to, when you link any, have been fox news. I have never seen anything else.
    that's not true but yes I do use a lot of fox news.

the news is always the same no matter which station you watch.......I just enjoy foxnews.

Godfather.

• SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524

benjs said:

Godfather.

just because.....does it bother you ? or you looking for another means to attack me personally ? if you are that uncomfortable with the party affiliation you've chosen or the life you've chosen then please by all means allow me to be your venting sound board I'm not easily offended or emotionally hurt, just one of those things I've mastered over the years so bring it on Brother I'm here for you. LOL !

"Godfather."

Godfather, every attack aimed in your direction I've seen on here has been a direct result of ignorant, illogical, false, unfounded, hyperbolic, xenophobic and/or racist remarks. Since you can suffer these attacks and deflect, laugh, re-offend, or ignore, it makes perfect sense that Trump would be seen by you not only ideal as a Presidential candidate, but an overall great role model. Without an ounce of decorum, your voice won't be treated as having an ounce of validity.
    and yet you find it within yourself to reply, the fact that I'm not a "find my safe place" pussy makes it easy for those that are to attack me...
    as you yourself stated " every attack aimed in your direction" reassures me that I am right and that my friend is the reality of it, I hope that I've helped you to understand your decision's in life....now go, be free !

Godfather.

coming from a guy who believes everything Hillary says.......ignorance is bliss apparently.

Godfather.

this coming from a guy who does no research for himself. let's fox news do it all for him. bravo, sir, bravo.

Godfather.
    how so? you have given me nor anyone else any reason to believe otherwise. the only sources you have ever linked to, when you link any, have been fox news. I have never seen anything else.

the news is always the same no matter which station you watch.......I just enjoy foxnews.

Godfather.

haha. 'enjoy'
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Dude is gonna lose his fucking mind tomorrow and it will be glorious.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    edited October 2016
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    jeffbr said:

funniest and most meme-worthy comment from last night's VP debate:

Pence on how his faith affects his political decisions: "I spend some time every day on my knees".

so many possibilities.

:rofl:

:lol: I also chuckled when he said "You keep whipping out that Mexican thing".
    Who knew Kaine was such a fan of that 2001 movie with Pitt and Roberts.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,941

benjs said:

Godfather.

"Godfather."

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

So if it's the same, you enjoy MSNBC the same way you enjoy fox?

benjs said:

Godfather.

"Godfather."

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

So if it's the same, you enjoy MSNBC the same way you enjoy fox?
    I watch/read MSNBC as well as other sources it's a good way to get more than one view on most news topics, I don't take news stations as seriously as some of you folks to me it's all just a small (broken) window into what's going on the world ...but to answer your question I find MSNBC boring most of the time.

Godfather.

• Trump is such a weak, insecure person I wouldn't be surprised if he spends longer in the 2nd debate bashing the Republicans deserting him rather than talking about Clinton.
    unsung said:

HAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAH !!!!!! LOVE IT !

Godfather.

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    What's more likely to happen tonight?
    A. Ed Vedder named game 3 starter for Chicago Cubs
    B. US led Yemeni bombing discussed at townhall
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,465

Trump is such a weak, insecure person I wouldn't be surprised if he spends longer in the 2nd debate bashing the Republicans deserting him rather than talking about Clinton.

he dissed them this morning in a tweet. what a maroon.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,465
    unsung said:
    that was hilarious! love bad lip reading.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

edited October 2016
    To paraphrase Cartman, screw you guys. I'm watching the Jill Stein response on Democrcy Now.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562

To paraphrase Cartman, screw you guys. I'm watching the Jill Stein response on Democrcy Now.

:clap:
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Trump's Emergency Plan Delta ...

Jason P said:

Trump's Emergency Plan Delta ...

He will be more like the sub par sequel.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    This is going to be a shit show.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    rgambs said:

My anxiety is through the roof watching this.
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996

rgambs said:

Mine too. Must turn the channel. There's got to be a funny cooking show or something.

(I saw the "no handshake" and heard Trump sniffling. I'm done.)
    Enkidu said:

rgambs said:

Mine too. Must turn the channel. There's got to be a funny cooking show or something.

(I saw the "no handshake" and heard Trump sniffling. I'm done.)
    Lol
    Nuclear...that didn't take long!
    The fly knew where the shit was!
  • DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Posts: 2,557
    Again only the Trump supporters are admonished for their outbursts? Silly, just silly.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    This is a very anti-clown biased moderator group.