Options

Terrorist Shooting In Orlando, FL

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Honestly, most of these issues would go away if Muslim women gained equality in Muslim societies. No community or society functions well when the women are by and large oppressed. When more than half of your adult population have little to no active role in governance, religion, or the economy, everything goes to shit. That's why female oppression is the one thing that all 3rd world nations have in common. The more equal the genders are in a society, the more peaceful and well-run that society tends to be.

" most of these issues would go away if Muslim women gained equality in Muslim societies."
    if is a big word, thousands of years of muslim culture and tradition not to mention the women who come here trying to defend shira law ? the only thing we can do is rid ourselves of these people in our country.

Godfather.
    Holy crap man. "Rid ourselves of these people in our country."

You know what that reminds me of? This:

no....I am interested in protecting Americans not creating a holocaust, I just want them to leave.

Godfather.
    Why?
    What are you so afraid of?
    After all, you're an admitted gun collector, you should be safe.
    I'm not afraid nor a "collector" my earlier statement was a what if scenario .
    your feelings and ideas about immigration are different than mine and dose not mean I want to start a holocaust it only means I would like my country a little bit safer and not allowing muslims into our country is a solid plan in my mind until we straighten this terrorist thing out and if that scares some of the people on here then oh well, my opinion is as valid as anybody's
    on the train.

Godfather.

What about the kooky Catholics too? Those goofy buggers believe a gentle old man floats in a cloud and is throwing a big party for all the dead people that did his bidding while on earth.

In the past, they've slaughtered people, killed women they thought were witches in grotesque manners, and currently petition soldiers' funerals and have many of their officials making live to small children (yes... they have to say sorry and do some hand thing over their heart which makes it all better).

Doesn't anyone think it's a matter of time before these wackos start going really crazy? You should get rid of them as well if you want to be real safe.
    ugh. my youngest's favourite bedtime story right now is her children's bible. every time I have to say the word "god" it makes me die a little inside. all the bullshit that is glossed over and made sound wonderful. "all of noah's family was so happy to be safe on the ark". adult version: your god drowned every living person on the earth except one dude and his family, and then they had to resort to incest to repopulate the earth. he's an evil prick.
    Her brainstorming is in session.

A wonderful story that is easy to cling to.
    yeah, I get that. I don't understand why she always asks me to read it instead of my catholic wife. I guess I'm good at storytelling, but fuck. I hate perpetuating that shit.

anyways, sorry about the veering. back to orlando....
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122

Yeah that's interesting....but this destroys your "radical muslim" narrative, now he's a scorned gay guy shooting up a gay bar.
    There's nothing funny Mateen apparently having gay tendencies. GF that appears to be an escape from that fact. I said this before that there were too many signs that Mateen could be gay. Then used the disguise of having some connection with radical Islam and ISIS. It could be that his secret gay life was about to come to light and chose to take out his anger on this unsuspecting Pulse Club. The shame of being gay in the Muslim religion world appeared to be too overwhelming which led him to commit this horrible crime.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,546

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Honestly, most of these issues would go away if Muslim women gained equality in Muslim societies. No community or society functions well when the women are by and large oppressed. When more than half of your adult population have little to no active role in governance, religion, or the economy, everything goes to shit. That's why female oppression is the one thing that all 3rd world nations have in common. The more equal the genders are in a society, the more peaceful and well-run that society tends to be.

" most of these issues would go away if Muslim women gained equality in Muslim societies."
    if is a big word, thousands of years of muslim culture and tradition not to mention the women who come here trying to defend shira law ? the only thing we can do is rid ourselves of these people in our country.

Godfather.

no....I am interested in protecting Americans not creating a holocaust, I just want them to leave.

Godfather.
    Why?
    your feelings and ideas about immigration are different than mine and dose not mean I want to start a holocaust it only means I would like my country a little bit safer and not allowing muslims into our country is a solid plan in my mind until we straighten this terrorist thing out and if that scares some of the people on here then oh well, my opinion is as valid as anybody's
    on the train.

Godfather.

Why are you even talking about immigration. The Orlando shooter was American, and you said you want to rid the country of "these people", not just prevent Muslims from entering. Very Nazi-esque. Sorry your don't like the reference, but it's a fact that this is Nazi-like thinking, not opinion.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited June 2016

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Why?
    on the train.

Godfather.

What about the kooky Catholics too? Those goofy buggers believe a gentle old man floats in a cloud and is throwing a big party for all the dead people that did his bidding while on earth.

In the past, they've slaughtered people, killed women they thought were witches in grotesque manners, and currently petition soldiers' funerals and have many of their officials making live to small children (yes... they have to say sorry and do some hand thing over their heart which makes it all better).

Doesn't anyone think it's a matter of time before these wackos start going really crazy? You should get rid of them as well if you want to be real safe.
    ugh. my youngest's favourite bedtime story right now is her children's bible. every time I have to say the word "god" it makes me die a little inside. all the bullshit that is glossed over and made sound wonderful. "all of noah's family was so happy to be safe on the ark". adult version: your god drowned every living person on the earth except one dude and his family, and then they had to resort to incest to repopulate the earth. he's an evil prick.

yeah, I get that. I don't understand why she always asks me to read it instead of my catholic wife. I guess I'm good at storytelling, but fuck. I hate perpetuating that shit.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. The children's bible was one of my faves as a kid too, and I am an Atheist. The pictures were good, the stories really interesting and fantastical and quite juicy, really. I probably read those stories a hundred times. It benefitted me because I knew the main biblical stories that really should be common knowledge just for the sake of knowing.... and I am certain that it helps me answer the biblical questions on Jeopardy to this day. I think it's important for kids to understand religion without being religious. Even if they aren't, religion is a HUGE factor in the world, and everyone should have knowledge of what it's all about IMO. It allows us to understand the world and people better ... just as long as they know it's not what they should believe as well. And they should know and understand the historical and social and political context behind those stories (when they are old enough).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Why?
    on the train.

Godfather.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. The children's bible was one of my faves as a kid too, and I am an Atheist. The pictures were good, the stories really interesting and fantastical and quite juicy, really. I probably read those stories a hundred times. It benefitted me because I knew the main biblical stories that really should be common knowledge just for the sake of knowing.... and I am certain that it helps me answer the biblical questions on Jeopardy to this day. I think it's important for kids to understand religion without being religious. Even if they aren't, religion is a HUGE factor in the world, and everyone should have knowledge of what it's all about IMO. It allows us to understand the world and people better ... just as long as they know it's not what they should believe as well. And they should know and understand the historical and social and political context behind those stories (when they are old enough).
    I don't worry about it. if she grows up to be religious that's totally fine with me. I just don't like reading it.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Gosh, your post about it doesn't make it sound like you even should be totally fine with it, lol. I know I wouldn't want my kid to grown up worshipping an "evil prick". :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Gosh, your post about it doesn't make it sound like you even should be totally fine with it, lol. I know I wouldn't want my kid to grown up worshipping an "evil prick". :lol:

I have no issue with her making her own spiritual choices. I just don't like feeding her this (what I consider) tripe because it disagrees with my beliefs. that's all. I find it pretty disgusting that they lure children in with these "sweet stories" only to find out later they are shitty tales of people and god being vindictive shitheads but they have already hooked them into their belief system by then. I have never understood how christian adults reconcile their "loving god" with one who murdered all humanity (including children and babies!) and banned two people from paradise for eating an apple he put there as a trap.

anyway.......
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited June 2016

PJ_Soul said:

I have no issue with her making her own spiritual choices. I just don't like feeding her this (what I consider) tripe because it disagrees with my beliefs. that's all. I find it pretty disgusting that they lure children in with these "sweet stories" only to find out later they are shitty tales of people and god being vindictive shitheads but they have already hooked them into their belief system by then. I have never understood how christian adults reconcile their "loving god" with one who murdered all humanity (including children and babies!) and banned two people from paradise for eating an apple he put there as a trap.

anyway.......
    Okay... well all I was saying was that these shitty tales being sold as sweet stories never had any kind of brainwashing power or influence on me as far as forming my religious beliefs go. I assumed this would make you feel better, but since you supposedly don't care how it impacts your daughter either way, never mind!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

anyway.......
    Okay... well all I was saying was that these shitty tales being sold as sweet stories never had any kind of brainwashing power or influence on me as far as forming my religious beliefs go. I assumed this would make you feel better, but since you supposedly don't care how it impact your daughter either way, never mind!
    I guess I'm probably just not articulating properly today. I think we're on the same page. onward and upward!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

anyway.......
    Let children learn about different faiths, let them notice their incompatibility, and let them draw their own conclusions about the consequences of that incompatibility.
    As for whether they are ‘valid,’ let them make up their own minds when they are old enough to do so.
  • Options
    Honestly, if the kid isn't going to church and hanging out with really religious people and basically being handed the Kool-Aid, she probably isn't in too much danger of becoming a bible thumper. Takes more than a children's Bible storybook I think. :lol:
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited June 2016
    callen said:

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

Your link just has a paraphrase from a journalist years after and doesn't go into before the bombing. There's also many other individual acts where people have murdered motivated by their own version of Christianity. But once again, my point isn't that Christian extremist are as violent as Muslim extremists, it's that fundamentalism is the problem. And fundamentalism takes different forms, religion being just one of them.
    I still think it's not valid to suggest we abhor Muslim terrorist acts more than we abhor Christian terrorist acts which was something you hinted at on page 19 of this thread.

To suggest something like that... we would need a genuine Christian terrorist act to compare one of the many Muslim terrorist acts we have been treated to recently... and then compare the responses. The McVeigh case was suggested as one, but it's not a Christian terrorist act. There have been no others presented (even in your post you referred to 'many other individual acts' instead of anything specific).
    Here's a list of some genuine Christian terrorist acts. You can also include nearly all targeted killing of doctors who perform abortions and any abortion clinic bombings.
    alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men
    First, that article doesn't claim these are all Christians, but only white males. According to your article, only about half had religious ties-so it doesn't do much for me in terms of putting Christian terrorism on par with Muslim radicals.

I have several problems with this article. One, I've never heard anyone say that ONLY Muslims or non-whites are terrorists. No one says that. Look at Columbine, Colorado theater shooting, we know Muslims don't account for all mass killings. Yes, there is the idea when you mention a terrorist most may picture a middle-eastern male, but everyone knows they aren't the only terrorists or mass killings.
    Second, with the exception of the OK bombing, the highest fatality rate in that list was 6. Most were just 1 or 2 casualties, hardly on par with the 9/11 or Orlando attacks. And I said with the exception of OK bombing because even the article mentions it wasn't religiously motivated, so why is that brought up as Christian terrorism? It wasn't, it was anti-government, so we can exclude that bombing when we talk about Christian terrorism vs Muslim radical terrorism. Even half the the remaining attacks weren't by Christians, but by "white supremacists" as described in the article with no mention of Christianity, but we'll leave them on the list for argument sake.
    So doing a count as I skim through the article, 18 fatalities are used to argue why Christian terrorism (including non-Christian white supremacists) is just as bad or worse than Muslim terrorism? Triple that number were killed by a Muslim terrorist this week alone, and this article covers 4 decades as the previous comment noted.

The author of the article lost me when he criticized news coverage for being "matter of fact" when it comes to Christian terrorism. Isn't that how coverage suppose to be? What do you want them to do, make up facts to make it sounds as bad as Muslim terrorism in this country?

No one denies that there has been Christian bombings or killings, and acts of terrorism by white men, but to say its on the same level as Muslim terrorism in this country is just being in denial. But there is a reason why Americans associate terrorism with radical Islam. What is the worst terrorist act in our country? 9/11 and who did it? Orlando is now the worse mass shooting in our country, and he was shouting Allah Akbar while he did it. 2 for 2 so far.
    Once again, I'm not trying to say Christian terrorists have killed as many people, I'm saying the thinking on the individual level can be the same, but the media and public response is different. People absolutely deny that a Christian terrorist is motivated by their religion, or that they are influenced by Christian terrorist groups. They are typically pushed into the 'crazy' category. The Orlando shooter was labelled a terrorist in less than a day. And now they say he was 'influenced' by a terrorist group. So I'm guessing the next time a white male American shoots people who is motivated by a domestic terrorist group, we'll be calling him a terrorist too? The Charleston shooter was motivated by white supremacist groups, but I don't recall him being labelled a terrorist.

The language used around it is important to me because is guides the dialogue and the response by leaders and the general public. When someone is called a Muslim extremist, people conclude that the religion is the issue, not the issues that factor in to someone deciding they are going to kill people. It basically can shut down intelligent responses to these things (as you can see in this thread).
    In fact in this thread and many others I've seen all Christians referred to as "crazy Zombie Jesus believers" etc without distinguishing between the extremely few minority of crazy ones.
    Ah ah ah if you believe in zombie Jesus one is a bit nuts.

Now now now I know yes yes.

But just think a bit, just a tiny bit how bat shit crazy that Bible tale is and.

As long as we accept the principle that religious faith must be respected simply because it is religious faith, it is hard to withhold respect from the faith of Osama bin Laden and the suicide bombers.
    The alternative, one so transparent that it should need no urging, is to abandon the principle of automatic respect for religious faith.
    This is one reason why I do everything in my power to warn people against faith itself, not just against so-called ‘extremist’ faith.
    The teachings of ‘moderate’ religion, though not extremist in themselves, are an open invitation to extremism.”
  • Options
    Lucky for me I don't hold a grain of respect for religion, lol.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

PJ_Soul said:

anyway.......
    Let children learn about different faiths, let them notice their incompatibility, and let them draw their own conclusions about the consequences of that incompatibility.
    As for whether they are ‘valid,’ let them make up their own minds when they are old enough to do so.
    I would think as a parent you do more than just let your kids figure stuff out for themselves. Hopefully you impart a little wisdom or direction along the way. My kids weren't raised with any religious trappings. I don't even know if my son (who is 22) has ever even stepped foot in a church. When my daughter as a young teen wanted to attend a local church's youth group with a friend, I encouraged her to check it out, but also cautioned her that she might hear things that would be counter to her moral code (specifically I was worried about evangelical homophobia), and she would need to reconcile what she heard in that church with what her reality and experience taught her. She went a couple of times, but ultimately wasn't interested. So I agree that you need to let them learn and experience things, but would also recommend providing context and guidance.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

PJ_Soul said:

anyway.......
    I would think as a parent you do more than just let your kids figure stuff out for themselves. Hopefully you impart a little wisdom or direction along the way. My kids weren't raised with any religious trappings. I don't even know if my son (who is 22) has ever even stepped foot in a church. When my daughter as a young teen wanted to attend a local church's youth group with a friend, I encouraged her to check it out, but also cautioned her that she might hear things that would be counter to her moral code (specifically I was worried about evangelical homophobia), and she would need to reconcile what she heard in that church with what her reality and experience taught her. She went a couple of times, but ultimately wasn't interested. So I agree that you need to let them learn and experience things, but would also recommend providing context and guidance.
    Yes of course they need context and guidance such as omitting the killing and sacrifice things in the bible while reading aloud to a child.
    If anyone thinks the gruesome tales are fit to read to a child.....
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    No less appropriate than fairytales (and i hope no one is depriving their kids of some good old Grimm's!). That wolf gobbles up grandma, the woodsman cuts her out of his stomach. The old lady imprisons and wants to eat the kids, etc etc. Nothing wrong with some gruesome stuff in children's stories. Again, parents just need to help with context and difference between fantasy and reality (obviously religious parents fail on that last part).
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited June 2016
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it, you’d have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, it takes religion.
    Just like the scum Orlando shooter?
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I have often felt bible thumpers become bible thumpers because of the fear of death, humans are the only species that I know of who can imagine their own death ... for many that's tough to handle.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,802
    g under p said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

mcgruff10 said:

hedonist said:

Even with a metal detector, at that point, I'm not sure what good it would have done.

My heart goes out to those people who were fucking ambushed, and those mourning them this morning.

from what I've read an officer engaged him outside the club; the shooter then went into the club.
    what the hell kind of device did he have? are there know suicide bombers active in the u.s.?! fuck
    Early reports are calling that "device" an assault weapon.
    Early reports also list Omar Mir Seddique Mateen as a registered Democrat.
    Was it the democrat membership that allowed him to murder 50 plus people?

Assault weapon defenders have blood on their hands again today.
    All weapons can technically be described as an assault weapon. It hasn't been reported as of yet what the make and model of the gun was or how it was purchased. Important details to know before we claim who has blood on their hands.
    Maybe it was a knife? Maybe he killed 50 plus people with his bare hands? We don't really know yet do we?
    Not sure if sarcasm, but Occam's razor.

mickeyrat said:

his father said "he got angry when he saw two men kissing" islamaphobia ......
    also reports of threats on Florida prior to the killing.....time to wake up kiddies.

Godfather.

wake up to what?
    you have to ask ? islam has waged war against the American people and pretending that only a small part of islam is responsible or radical is a mistake..but you folks believe as you wish and keep blaming these killings on guns and gun laws (bullshit).....only on the train..

Godfather.

So GF what percentage of Islam do you think is radical and what should be done with that particular group?

Peace

so Islam, the whole if Islam, is waging war with the U.S.?

dude if 1.5 or 1.6 billion people were really at war with this country , I would think we'd all be dead by now.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    excuses.......or fear ? you guy's have a lot of time to talk about what you don't believe but nothing but excuses for the real problem at hand.

Godfather.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

anyway.......
    ugh. that is the plan. but thanks for the parenting advice.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Honestly, if the kid isn't going to church and hanging out with really religious people and basically being handed the Kool-Aid, she probably isn't in too much danger of becoming a bible thumper. Takes more than a children's Bible storybook I think. :lol:

again, no one is worried about anything. all I said was I don't like reading the stories. nothing more than that. I really did not intend for this to become a discussion about my daughter's spiritual upbringing.

I respectfully ask we move on from this.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

excuses.......or fear ? you guy's have a lot of time to talk about what you don't believe but nothing but excuses for the real problem at hand.

Godfather.

for many of us, that IS the problem at hand, GF. you say the real problem is the muslim faith. religion, as a whole, is a massive problem all over the globe. although, I don't think it's the only problem. I think religion is used by psychopaths to draw people into their sick twisted version of how they want the world to work. extremists prey on the weak, disenfranchised, and angry. islamists, christians, it doesn't matter. it's all the same but different geographic origins.

the majority of christians are awesome.
    the majority of muslims are awesome.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Godfather.

for many of us, that IS the problem at hand, GF. you say the real problem is the muslim faith. religion, as a whole, is a massive problem all over the globe. although, I don't think it's the only problem. I think religion is used by psychopaths to draw people into their sick twisted version of how they want the world to work. extremists prey on the weak, disenfranchised, and angry. islamists, christians, it doesn't matter. it's all the same but different geographic origins.

the majority of christians are awesome.
    the majority of muslims are awesome.
    no, your right it's not the only problem and after thinking on it after reading your post as you say it's not our only problem so I guess we all put our thoughts towards the issue we believe to be the most pressing, our opinion's alone will not change the world but the many who share the same idea can and as for guy's like me.....we vent and vote and hope for the best and try to understand the opinions of others, we don't have to agree but a little mutual respect is a good thing and that's what the world needs sometimes although lately the world seems to be short on mutual respect LOL ! I believe eventually things will smooth out.

Godfather.

• Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,288

the only thing we can do is rid ourselves of these people in our country.

Godfather.

As this was missed last time, and as you keep bringing this 'solution' up, I'd genuinely be interested to see how you would answer these questions...
    goldrush said:

how else would we get a handle on the terrorism committed by "home grown muslims" ?

Godfather.

Just to play devil's advocate for a second... Suppose that the US gave in to all the hate-filled propaganda being thrown around about deporting Muslims:

1. Where do you suggest 3 million people should go? Before you say "back to where they came from", remember you are also including American-born Muslims in this

2. How do you propose they get there? Will the US foot the bill for mass migration?

3. If (again, devil's advocate), all 3 million people are a danger to the rest of us, what gives the US the right to force that problem onto another country? "We have decided that these people are dangerous, they're your problem now. See ya!"

4. Who's next? Once the Muslims are all gone, who do you deport next? How many others have to go for you to create your perfect country?
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    goldrush said:

Godfather.

As this was missed last time, and as you keep bringing this 'solution' up, I'd genuinely be interested to see how you would answer these questions...
    goldrush said:

how else would we get a handle on the terrorism committed by "home grown muslims" ?

Godfather.

Just to play devil's advocate for a second... Suppose that the US gave in to all the hate-filled propaganda being thrown around about deporting Muslims:

1. Where do you suggest 3 million people should go? Before you say "back to where they came from", remember you are also including American-born Muslims in this

2. How do you propose they get there? Will the US foot the bill for mass migration?

3. If (again, devil's advocate), all 3 million people are a danger to the rest of us, what gives the US the right to force that problem onto another country? "We have decided that these people are dangerous, they're your problem now. See ya!"

4. Who's next? Once the Muslims are all gone, who do you deport next? How many others have to go for you to create your perfect country?
    The Hispanics all of'em ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    goldrush said:

Godfather.

goldrush said:

Godfather.

1) back to the country of their parental origin.
    2) yes, and worth every penny but those who have money will be buying their own ticket.
    3) look at my answer for question # 1
    4) any person who enters the United States illegally.

ahhhhh that was fun ! what else ya got ?

Godfather.
  • Options

goldrush said:

Godfather.

goldrush said:

Godfather.

so Jose you're good with illegal entry into the United States or just for Hispanic's ?

Godfather.

• Options

goldrush said:

Godfather.

goldrush said:

Godfather.

"He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I
    know." Abe Lincoln