Options

Terrorist Shooting In Orlando, FL

Comments

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    PJ_Soul said:

Honestly, most of these issues would go away if Muslim women gained equality in Muslim societies. No community or society functions well when the women are by and large oppressed. When more than half of your adult population have little to no active role in governance, religion, or the economy, everything goes to shit. That's why female oppression is the one thing that all 3rd world nations have in common. The more equal the genders are in a society, the more peaceful and well-run that society tends to be.

" most of these issues would go away if Muslim women gained equality in Muslim societies."
    if is a big word, thousands of years of muslim culture and tradition not to mention the women who come here trying to defend shira law ? the only thing we can do is rid ourselves of these people in our country.

Godfather.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

PJ_Soul said:

Honestly, most of these issues would go away if Muslim women gained equality in Muslim societies. No community or society functions well when the women are by and large oppressed. When more than half of your adult population have little to no active role in governance, religion, or the economy, everything goes to shit. That's why female oppression is the one thing that all 3rd world nations have in common. The more equal the genders are in a society, the more peaceful and well-run that society tends to be.

" most of these issues would go away if Muslim women gained equality in Muslim societies."
    if is a big word, thousands of years of muslim culture and tradition not to mention the women who come here trying to defend shira law ? the only thing we can do is rid ourselves of these people in our country.

Godfather.
    women weren't equal in our culture until very recently, after thousands of years of oppression as well. there are still many women who actually believe this to be the way it should be as well. they are the minority. every society evolves at their own pace. theirs will too.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.
    women weren't equal in our culture until very recently, after thousands of years of oppression as well. there are still many women who actually believe this to be the way it should be as well. they are the minority. every society evolves at their own pace. theirs will too.
    I hope you're right.

Godfather.

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.
    But in the meantime, we have to stomach it.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    What's to stop a muslim from saying he's not muslim? How do you deport them?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

What's to stop a muslim from saying he's not muslim? How do you deport them?</blockquote

I think most will not deny their muslim faith, start there and move forward.

Godfather.

• Options
    edited June 2016

Godfather.

that you even think something like that is even possible in the United States is deeply disturbing

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.
    But in the meantime, we have to stomach it.
    There seems to be a de-evolution on that front in many of these middle eastern cultures. Look at some pictures from the late 70s or early 80s of Iraq. There are women without their heads covered and you probably would not be able to tell the difference compared to a picture from the western societies in the same time period. Just takes a few fucked up individuals with fucked up ideologies to turn it upside down when you have dictators running things.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,552

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.
    Holy crap man. "Rid ourselves of these people in our country."

You know what that reminds me of? This:

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    GF, you know that women weren't even allowed to vote in America until 1920, right? And that the last state to make raping your wife illegal in the US did so in 1993?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

Godfather.

that you even think something like that is even possible in the United States is deeply disturbing
    yeah sounds a little disturbing doesn't it...but so do all terrorist attacks and threat of future attacks, it's an extreme answer to extreme circumstances.

Godfather.

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

no....I am interested in protecting Americans not creating a holocaust, I just want them to leave.

Godfather.
  • Options
    sooooo dramatic........

Godfather.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

no....I am interested in protecting Americans not creating a holocaust, I just want them to leave.

Godfather.
    I didn't say you were interested in a holocaust. I meant that your attitude is exactly what the Pro-Nazi German attitude was before the holocaust.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    I'm not drawing clear equivalency, but the Nazi's spent considerable time deporting Jews before they implemented the Final Solution. It was a psychological transition where they continued to move the needle further and further until the Jews were considered untermensch. Then the German people were complicit. Once the process starts, there's no telling where it ends.

Learn from history.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    I'm not drawing clear equivalency, but the Nazi's spent considerable time deporting Jews before they implemented the Final Solution. It was a psychological transition where they continued to move the needle further and further until the Jews were considered untermensch. Then the German people were complicit. Once the process starts, there's no telling where it ends.

Learn from history.
    Exactly. The "rid ourselves of these people in our country" attitude is a very dangerous one to have and grow.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,550
    edited June 2016

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Why?
    What are you so afraid of?
    After all, you're an admitted gun collector, you should be safe.
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Why?
    Whate are you so afraid of?
    ba-fucking-zinga
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    http://cnn.it/28NyGRL

Shooter's weapon originally designed for special ops....so there

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Why?
    I'm not afraid nor a "collector" my earlier statement was a what if scenario .
    your feelings and ideas about immigration are different than mine and dose not mean I want to start a holocaust it only means I would like my country a little bit safer and not allowing muslims into our country is a solid plan in my mind until we straighten this terrorist thing out and if that scares some of the people on here then oh well, my opinion is as valid as anybody's
    on the train.

Godfather.

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Why?
    your feelings and ideas about immigration are different than mine and dose not mean I want to start a holocaust it only means I would like my country a little bit safer and not allowing muslims into our country is a solid plan in my mind until we straighten this terrorist thing out and if that scares some of the people on here then oh well, my opinion is as valid as anybody's
    on the train.

Godfather.

Haha haha Pussification of America!

Not all opinions are equally valid, and some are much closer to holocaust than others.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Why?
    on the train.

Godfather.

Not all opinions are equally valid, and some are much closer to holocaust than others.
    WTF are you babbling about ?

Godfather.

• Options
    pussiification ? look in the mirror.

Godfather.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Why?
    on the train.

Godfather.

WTF are you babbling about ?

Godfather.

Whenever Moms nowadays tuck their kids in at night and tell them "you are special, nobody is any wiser than you, your opinion is just as valid as anybody else's", folks in your generation grumble about the Pussification of America.

There is no doubt that banning and deporting Muslims would strip millions of American citizens of ALL of their Constitutional rights, which you would be against if your views were consistent.
    You don't think it's right that law abiding gun owner citizens should have to lose their 2nd amendment rights over a few criminals, but you believe Muslim citizens should lose ALL of their Constitutional rights over a few criminals???
    "You are special, your ideas are just as good as anybody's, you don't have to make sense because are always right my son..." LOL
    Post edited by rgambs on
  • Options
  • Options
    Yeah that's interesting....but this destroys your "radical muslim" narrative, now he's a scorned gay guy shooting up a gay bar.

• Options
    Thirty Bills UnpaidThirty Bills Unpaid Posts: 16,881
    edited June 2016

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Why?
    on the train.

Godfather.

What about the kooky Catholics too? Those goofy buggers believe a gentle old man floats in a cloud and is throwing a big party for all the dead people that did his bidding while on earth.

In the past, they've slaughtered people, killed women they thought were witches in grotesque manners, and currently petition soldiers' funerals and have many of their officials making love to small children (yes... they have to say sorry and do some hand thing over their heart which makes it all better).

Doesn't anyone think it's a matter of time before these wackos start going really crazy? You should get rid of them as well if you want to be real safe.
    Post edited by Thirty Bills Unpaid on
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Why?
    on the train.

Godfather.

What about the kooky Catholics too? Those goofy buggers believe a gentle old man floats in a cloud and is throwing a big party for all the dead people that did his bidding while on earth.

In the past, they've slaughtered people, killed women they thought were witches in grotesque manners, and currently petition soldiers' funerals and have many of their officials making live to small children (yes... they have to say sorry and do some hand thing over their heart which makes it all better).

Doesn't anyone think it's a matter of time before these wackos start going really crazy? You should get rid of them as well if you want to be real safe.
    ugh. my youngest's favourite bedtime story right now is her children's bible. every time I have to say the word "god" it makes me die a little inside. all the bullshit that is glossed over and made sound wonderful. "all of noah's family was so happy to be safe on the ark". adult version: your god drowned every living person on the earth except one dude and his family, and then they had to resort to incest to repopulate the earth. he's an evil prick.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Why?
    on the train.

Godfather.

In the past, they've slaughtered people, killed women they thought were witches in grotesque manners, and currently petition soldiers' funerals and have many of their officials making live to small children (yes... they have to say sorry and do some hand thing over their heart which makes it all better).

ugh. my youngest's favourite bedtime story right now is her children's bible. every time I have to say the word "god" it makes me die a little inside. all the bullshit that is glossed over and made sound wonderful. "all of noah's family was so happy to be safe on the ark". adult version: your god drowned every living person on the earth except one dude and his family, and then they had to resort to incest to repopulate the earth. he's an evil prick.
    Her brainstorming is in session.

A wonderful story that is easy to cling to.