Options

Terrorist Shooting In Orlando, FL

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,622

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

im just astounded that when something like this happens we go after guns instead of treating the mentally ill or vetting people more properly, but since guns shoot themselves lets take those away from law abiding citizens. I just cant wrap my head around not making individuals responsible, but instead blaming the machine. We already have gun laws on the book adding more and more to clutter up what is already there makes no damn sense

my thoughts with those in Orlando

An assault weapons ban makes perfect sense. If you dont have an assault rifle, you can not kill large amounts of people in short periods of time. It's so simple, it's stupid.
    .........no it's not simple, I enjoy owning a "assault rifle" it's a great tool for home defense and fun to take to a shooting range so who here has the right to take away my rights ? there is no gun problem there is only people problems and if you are worried about mass killings you better outlaw fertilizer or various types of gas as well or we can cut down on mass killings like Boston, NY, CA., etc. we can stop allowing muslim people into our country.

Godfather.

With everyone of these incidents you just keep sounding more & more crazy you make no sense , so now you want all Muslims banned ? Ok how about the ones that are living here deport them ?
    So let's see you & Trump want ..
    1- deport 11million illegal aliens
    2- deport How many Muslims

Tell us how will this get done are you willing to pay more in taxes to offset the cost of such an undertaking what are you willing to give up to see this come true ? ...
    it will take a while but it can be done....by the way, all of them.

Godfather.

I guess you don't believe in the Constitution. It's a damn shame. I thought you were American.
    American does not mean letting the rest of the world have everything we have worked for only to fuck it up, also for those who believe our borders should be open, try the same bullshit somewhere else and see how those other countries treat you, I'm sure you'd find out what islamaphobia really is....a damn shame is not knowing the difference between right and wrong and there are a few here who just don't know.

Godfather.

Holy shit this is rich
  • Options
    It is a damn shame that the GF's vote counts the same as everyone else. Goodness gracious
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,903
    myoung321 said:

pjalive21 said:

im just astounded that when something like this happens we go after guns instead of treating the mentally ill or vetting people more properly, but since guns shoot themselves lets take those away from law abiding citizens. I just cant wrap my head around not making individuals responsible, but instead blaming the machine. We already have gun laws on the book adding more and more to clutter up what is already there makes no damn sense

An assault weapons ban makes perfect sense. If you dont have an assault rifle, you can not kill large amounts of people in short periods of time. It's so simple, it's stupid.
    .........no it's not simple, I enjoy owning a "assault rifle" it's a great tool for home defense and fun to take to a shooting range so who here has the right to take away my rights ? there is no gun problem there is only people problems and if you are worried about mass killings you better outlaw fertilizer or various types of gas as well or we can cut down on mass killings like Boston, NY, CA., etc. we can stop allowing muslim people into our country.

Godfather.

With everyone of these incidents you just keep sounding more & more crazy you make no sense , so now you want all Muslims banned ? Ok how about the ones that are living here deport them ?

Tell us how will this get done are you willing to pay more in taxes to offset the cost of such an undertaking what are you willing to give up to see this come true ? ...

Godfather.
    all of them, or just the brown ones?

So you would have deported Muhammad Ali?
    excellent question. assuming this was posed to GF.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Got a gun, fact I got two
    That's ok man, cuz I love god
    Glorified version of a pellet gun
    Feels so manly, when armed

Don't think, dumb is strength
    Never shot at a living thing
    Feels so manly, when armed

Glorified version of a...

Always keep it loaded
    Always keep it loaded
    Always keep it loaded

Kindred to be an American...

Life comes...I can feel your heart...
    Life comes...I can feel your heart through your neck...
    Life comes...I can feel your heart through your neck...
    Like some...I can steal your heart from your neck...

Glorified...glorified...
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,243

pjalive21 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

so your "rights" to own an assault weapon for home defense can't be taken away but feel free to take away the rights of at least 11 million muslims already here? you seriously don't see how ridiculous you sound?

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,351

It is a damn shame that the GF's vote counts the same as everyone else. Goodness gracious

Yep unreal !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 953
    If you have a gun and your at home, the door bell goes, do you answer the door? Or go get your gun first and then answer?
    If you're asleep in bed and someone breaks in downstairs, do you sleep with the gun under your pillow?
    Practically speaking what use is it if you are not always going to be ready?

Maybe if you luck out and when you piss someone off they tell you the exact date and time they are coming to break into your house and shoot you?
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126

Godfather.

So since did an assault weapon become a *tool*? Well then it's no wonder some do not want those kinds of weapons to have further restrictions. I have shot them, they are powerful, powerful killing machines and I DO NOT want them completely banned.

PEACE

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options

myoung321 said:

pjalive21 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    all of them, or just the brown ones?

So you would have deported Muhammad Ali?
    excellent question. assuming this was posed to GF.
    Yes it was...

Or what about

Ellen Burstyn
    Charlize Theron
    Ice Cube
    Janet Jackson
    Snoop Dog
    Dave Chappelle
    Shaquille O'Neal
    Mike Tyson
    Dr Oz (okay we can deport him)
    Busta Rhymes
    Cat Stevens
    Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

• Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

pjalive21 said:

Godfather.

That is an insane defense. If you buy a certain amount of fertilizer, you're almost assured to be flagged.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    myoung321 said:

home defense and fun to take to a shooting range

An AR15 assault weapon is not even a decent home defense weapon. That excuse is ridiculous to anyone with any knowledge of weapons. It was built for ASSAULT not defense in close quarters. The fact that it's "FUN" inlays the real issue. Why has our society made it "FUN"?

People can spew the typical BS about their rights....blah bah blah... but common sense thinking people understand that men in 1770's could not imagine the fire power that could be possessed by one individual 250 years into the future. .... A well regulated Militia an individual is not..

NRA common sense... YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUY A GUN EVEN IF YOU'RE ON A NO FLY LIST... perfect sense.. have FUN

Don't say that. Gun toters will say they also never saw the Internet coming...
  • Options

pjalive21 said:

Godfather.

That is an insane defense. If you buy a certain amount of fertilizer, you're almost assured to be flagged.

I'd raise the red flag for the simple Assault Weapons are "Fun"...

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,022
    pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

so your "rights" to own an assault weapon for home defense can't be taken away but feel free to take away the rights of at least 11 million muslims already here? you seriously don't see how ridiculous you sound?

I really don't think he does...really unbelievable stuff getting posted here
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    Just close the damn borders and help our country first. It's nearly impossible to stop the homegrown terrorists at this point without hundreds of thousands of new folks coming in. Outlaw high capacity mags and look at suspects closer, specifically violent ones. Once we have that shit under control open em back up with tighter control.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

It's pathetic seeing republicans who hate gays just like the Muslims bashing liberals as Muslim lovers after this. What do you bigots care other than scoring political points?

It is this comment that is pathetic and you are off base in referring to people such as myself as bigots. Republicans do not hate gays. That is a caricature that you have created in your mind. There are some, who I happen to disagree with, who would prefer not to be forced to bake a cake out of their own religious beliefs but that is a far cry from hatred. Try to understand the difference between that belief and those of radical Islam. Second, nobody is calling liberals "muslim lovers" either. What is being said is that your progressive need to respect the cultural sensitivities of radical muslims is in direct contradiction to our collective need of protecting the rights of women and the LGBT community. You excuse the beliefs of one community at the expense of the other and in doing so it put us all at greater risk of attack. Smarten up.
    NO ONE has ever expressed a need to respect the sensitivities of radical Muslims.
    Sharia is radicalism plain and simple yet I've just been told by mRussel that we should be accepting of it. According to him it is similar to being an observant Amish.

Anyways...i think the person in this link has it right. Probably the most powerful thing I have read all day. It is time for progressives to start waking up to the this reality

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/06/12/gay-activist-after-orlando-trump-voter/?singlepage=true

"I'm a Gay Activist, and After Orlando, I Have Switched My Vote to Trump

This is the saddest day of my life. I can't even wrap my mind around the horror of what happened last night in Orlando, where 50 joyful dancing queers were murdered by a religious extremist. I'm sad -- devastated, in my soul -- about that; but I'm also sad that the events of Orlando have shattered my political beliefs, as I can no longer swear allegiance to a peace-love-and-unicorns progressive philosophy that only helps to get my fellow queers killed.

Yes, there is a war between religious fundamentalism and the spirit of love and tolerance. But we progressives here in America still labor under the delusion that the religion we need to combat is Christianity. But that's a strawman opponent, and has been so for decades. Since the 1990s, Christian extremists have essentially lost all their power, and are now toothless nonplayers in the "culture wars." Meanwhile, Muslim extremists, with guns, murder us, and on the left our only response is to bleat about "Islamophobia" and jump through hoops trying to explain away the self-evident religious motivation for the killings.

Oh sure, all year I've been playing the "Bernie or Hillary?" game with all the other default-Democrats in my social and professional circles. But this is no longer some kind of game. Our lives are on the line. Although I voted for Hillary in the primary, I now cringe inwardly with shame and embarrassment at having done so, and in November I will vote for Trump.

Why? Yes, I know that Trump is an a**hole, Trump is a clown, Trump is a motormouth buffoon. You don't have to convince me of that. But he's also the only person saying anything about putting the brakes on Islamic extremism, and in light of what happened last night in Orlando, suddenly that is the only issue that really matters when it comes to the health, well-being and safety of the queer community.

As an aside, Trump has never said anything homophobic, and has always gotten along well with the gay community in New York, so there's that in his favor as well.

I also now realize, with brutal clarity, that in the progressive hierarchy of identity groups, Muslims are above gays. Every pundit and politician -- and that includes President Obama and Hillary Clinton and half the talking heads on TV -- who today have said "We don't know what the shooter's motivation could possibly be!" have revealed to me their true priorities: appeasing Muslims is more important than defending the lives of gay people. Every progressive who runs interference for Islamic murderers is complicit in those murders, and I can no longer be a part of that team.

I'm just sick of it. Sick of the hypocrisy. Sick of the pandering. Sick of the deception.

And you know what makes me angrier still? The fact that I have to hide my identity and remain anonymous in writing this essay. If I outed myself as a Trump supporter, I would be harassed and doxxed and shunned by everyone I know and by the Twitter lynch mobs which up until yesterday I myself led.

I am ashamed. I am angry. And I am sad. I don't want to vote for Trump, but I must. And if you care about the safety of the gay community in America, so must you."
    I have literally never met anyone in my entire life who is accepting/tolerant of Sharia law or radical Islam. I didn't see that mrussel said this, but if he did, that's crazy, becasue there is no such thing as "moderate" Sharia law, and just the way women are treated under Sharia law alone makes it unacceptable in North America.
    mRussel said it.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

It's pathetic seeing republicans who hate gays just like the Muslims bashing liberals as Muslim lovers after this. What do you bigots care other than scoring political points?

It is this comment that is pathetic and you are off base in referring to people such as myself as bigots. Republicans do not hate gays. That is a caricature that you have created in your mind. There are some, who I happen to disagree with, who would prefer not to be forced to bake a cake out of their own religious beliefs but that is a far cry from hatred. Try to understand the difference between that belief and those of radical Islam. Second, nobody is calling liberals "muslim lovers" either. What is being said is that your progressive need to respect the cultural sensitivities of radical muslims is in direct contradiction to our collective need of protecting the rights of women and the LGBT community. You excuse the beliefs of one community at the expense of the other and in doing so it put us all at greater risk of attack. Smarten up.
    NO ONE has ever expressed a need to respect the sensitivities of radical Muslims.
    Sharia is radicalism plain and simple yet I've just been told by mRussel that we should be accepting of it. According to him it is similar to being an observant Amish.

Anyways...i think the person in this link has it right. Probably the most powerful thing I have read all day. It is time for progressives to start waking up to the this reality

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/06/12/gay-activist-after-orlando-trump-voter/?singlepage=true

"I'm a Gay Activist, and After Orlando, I Have Switched My Vote to Trump

This is the saddest day of my life. I can't even wrap my mind around the horror of what happened last night in Orlando, where 50 joyful dancing queers were murdered by a religious extremist. I'm sad -- devastated, in my soul -- about that; but I'm also sad that the events of Orlando have shattered my political beliefs, as I can no longer swear allegiance to a peace-love-and-unicorns progressive philosophy that only helps to get my fellow queers killed.

Yes, there is a war between religious fundamentalism and the spirit of love and tolerance. But we progressives here in America still labor under the delusion that the religion we need to combat is Christianity. But that's a strawman opponent, and has been so for decades. Since the 1990s, Christian extremists have essentially lost all their power, and are now toothless nonplayers in the "culture wars." Meanwhile, Muslim extremists, with guns, murder us, and on the left our only response is to bleat about "Islamophobia" and jump through hoops trying to explain away the self-evident religious motivation for the killings.

Oh sure, all year I've been playing the "Bernie or Hillary?" game with all the other default-Democrats in my social and professional circles. But this is no longer some kind of game. Our lives are on the line. Although I voted for Hillary in the primary, I now cringe inwardly with shame and embarrassment at having done so, and in November I will vote for Trump.

Why? Yes, I know that Trump is an a**hole, Trump is a clown, Trump is a motormouth buffoon. You don't have to convince me of that. But he's also the only person saying anything about putting the brakes on Islamic extremism, and in light of what happened last night in Orlando, suddenly that is the only issue that really matters when it comes to the health, well-being and safety of the queer community.

As an aside, Trump has never said anything homophobic, and has always gotten along well with the gay community in New York, so there's that in his favor as well.

I also now realize, with brutal clarity, that in the progressive hierarchy of identity groups, Muslims are above gays. Every pundit and politician -- and that includes President Obama and Hillary Clinton and half the talking heads on TV -- who today have said "We don't know what the shooter's motivation could possibly be!" have revealed to me their true priorities: appeasing Muslims is more important than defending the lives of gay people. Every progressive who runs interference for Islamic murderers is complicit in those murders, and I can no longer be a part of that team.

I'm just sick of it. Sick of the hypocrisy. Sick of the pandering. Sick of the deception.

And you know what makes me angrier still? The fact that I have to hide my identity and remain anonymous in writing this essay. If I outed myself as a Trump supporter, I would be harassed and doxxed and shunned by everyone I know and by the Twitter lynch mobs which up until yesterday I myself led.

I am ashamed. I am angry. And I am sad. I don't want to vote for Trump, but I must. And if you care about the safety of the gay community in America, so must you."
    I have literally never met anyone in my entire life who is accepting/tolerant of Sharia law or radical Islam. I didn't see that mrussel said this, but if he did, that's crazy, becasue there is no such thing as "moderate" Sharia law, and just the way women are treated under Sharia law alone makes it unacceptable in North America.
    Read my post on the Trump side. There are many variations of Sharia from the fundamentalist, down to how Muslims deal with property rights, inheritance, child custody, and even how much interest is allowable to charge another Muslim. It's no different than the Jewish religious courts that exist in Brooklyn, Vienna and all over the world.
    I don't approve of those courts either. Everyone in a nation should be functioning under one system of law. I think it ludicrous that anything else is legal. I don't support having different laws for different groups of people in a country one little bit and it surprises me that anyone is okay with this, let alone that it is legal at any level.
    I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm saying it's a false alarm and a scare tactic. These informal religious courts exists in the States already. The term Sharia Law doesn't send shivers down my back or make me want to bunker down.
    I don't see it as a huge threat to me personally in my country at the moment, although there are PLENTY of "honour killings" happening in the name of Sharia law in Canada, and I would assume the same is happening in the USA, so it definitely does still send a shiver down my spine.
    It is where hate festers. We cannot accomadate it in any way.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Just close the damn borders and help our country first. It's nearly impossible to stop the homegrown terrorists at this point without hundreds of thousands of new folks coming in. Outlaw high capacity mags and look at suspects closer, specifically violent ones. Once we have that shit under control open em back up with tighter control.

Since 9/11 how many Muslims has come through a US border and then carried out a successful attack on American soil??

1? The wife in San Bernardino

Don't let the fear and hate cloud your judgement
    Post edited by myoung321 on

• Options
    Gun Deaths per country... We're #1 We're #1 USA USA!!!

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    myoung321 said:

Since 9/11 how many Muslims has come through a US border and then carried out a successful attack on American soil??

Well 1 is too many for me. I don't blame Muslims or any one particular group at all, I just see that we have a violence problem in our country and certainly don't need any outside help. Once we get our shit together so we don't have to worry about getting shot when we go to the movies or out to dance for an evening we can focus on who or how many we start letting in.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,962

Asking an honest question here. What is the purpose of owning an assault rifle? Not being sarcastic, just curious.

Well from my point-of-view...there's no purpose.

From the point-of-view of a gun-enthusiast...maybe for collecting? Or shooting targets...or something?
    I enter local competitions at my range but that's just me. I know a lot of people shoot hogs with them down south. I'm a collector of guns (big on WW2); pretty much have every u.s. infantry weapon from ww1 to today.

I'm big on back ground checks but I'm not a fan of any sort of ban. Let's you say you ban the ar-15, where does it stop? I look no further than the state I live in (new jersey).
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    edited June 2016

myoung321 said:

Well 1 is too many for me. I don't blame Muslims or any one particular group at all, I just see that we have a violence problem in our country and certainly don't need any outside help. Once we get our shit together so we don't have to worry about getting shot when we go to the movies or out to dance for an evening we can focus on who or how many we start letting in.
    When did an immigrant shoot up a movie theater?
  • Options
    pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    mcgruff10 said:

Asking an honest question here. What is the purpose of owning an assault rifle? Not being sarcastic, just curious.

From the point-of-view of a gun-enthusiast...maybe for collecting? Or shooting targets...or something?
    I enter local competitions at my range but that's just me. I know a lot of people shoot hogs with them down south. I'm a collector of guns (big on WW2); pretty much have every u.s. infantry weapon from ww1 to today.

I'm big on back ground checks but I'm not a fan of any sort of ban. Let's you say you ban the ar-15, where does it stop? I look no further than the state I live in (new jersey).
    I feel the AR-15 should be banned. Where does it stop?---seems to me nothing has really gotten started in this area of gun control and yet we're left with many deaths. I'm sure just taking one small step to ban one weapon is all the push we'd need for awhile to send a good message. If America has really changed for the better in 20 to 100 years then they can take the ban off (like they did with prohibition)--anything done can be undone. Everyone's so scared of changing one law against one gun--ridiculous--and there is so much carnage as evidence.

Obviously the mentally ill shouldn't have guns or be able to buy them. But this recent wacko was deemed "normal" by all standards until this act. There is no "normal" anymore.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,682
    edited June 2016
    myoung321 said:

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

I guess you don't believe in the Constitution. It's a damn shame. I thought you were American.
    American does not mean letting the rest of the world have everything we have worked for only to fuck it up, also for those who believe our borders should be open, try the same bullshit somewhere else and see how those other countries treat you, I'm sure you'd find out what islamaphobia really is....a damn shame is not knowing the difference between right and wrong and there are a few here who just don't know.

Godfather.

Canada's border is "open" and we don't have a massive Islamophobia problem.
    and they've taken in thousands of Syrain refugees.. hmmm

Yes, and it's working out wonderfully, wouldn't you say? (I honestly have no idea what context you had in mind with that comment btw... I think you meant it in a nice way, right?). So many innocent lives saved and/or improved beyond measure. Children saved from war. It's wonderful, we're all very happy with it. During the McMurray fire a group of these new Canadians ran a drive to help the victims. They collected a whole bunch of items for those who had lost everything. Many others donated money even though they only recently came out of refugee camps and had little to give. But Godfather would have them all deported if they were helping Americans during a crisis. Makes sense. Who needs those kind, helpful fuckers, right?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-broadens-proposal-to-ban-muslim-immigrants-1465849074

“The bottom line is that the only reason the killer was in America in the first place was because we allowed his family to come here,” Mr. Trump said. He added later, “When I am elected, I will suspend immigration from areas of the world where there is a proven history of terrorism against the U.S., Europe or our allies, until we fully understand how to end these threats
    .”
  • Options
    And the only reason trump is in this country is because his family was allowed to come here
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

It starts with all military grade weapons being banned for civilian use. Period. Stop it where you want.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,776
    edited June 2016

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-broadens-proposal-to-ban-muslim-immigrants-1465849074

“The bottom line is that the only reason the killer was in America in the first place was because we allowed his family to come here,” Mr. Trump said. He added later, “When I am elected, I will suspend immigration from areas of the world where there is a proven history of terrorism against the U.S., Europe or our allies, until we fully understand how to end these threats
    .”

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/trumps-response-to-orlando-shooting-should-be-disqualifying-20160613

http://new.www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-orlando-san-bernardino_us_575f1802e4b0e4fe51435eb2

http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/triumph/tr-gestapo.htm
    Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,576

And the only reason trump is in this country is because his family was allowed to come here

I believe that goes for almost all of us on here
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    Make no mistake about it, what happened in Orlando is what Jihad looks like and will continue to happen.
    However you decide to protect yourself and more importantly your family is completely up to you...One of the many great things about living in a Free Country.

If any of you plan on going to a Gay pride parade in the coming weeks please pay special attention to your surroundings. I have participated and worked my cities Gay pride parade the past 20 years and the opportunity for a terrorist to cause mass murder of epic proportions is shockingly simple. And those opportunities have nothing to do with those racist, homophobic no good GUNS.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,962

mcgruff10 said:

It starts with all military grade weapons being banned for civilian use. Period. Stop it where you want.
    Way to find some middle ground. Where the hell do military grade weapons stop? I m thinking everyone of my guns would be banned if you had your way.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......