Options

Tool

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,787
    Holy FUCK!! We’ll I’m definitely in for this tour 
  • Options
    Dream setlist is to have Pushit, Right in 2, Rosetta Stoned, Aenima, No Quarter, Fear, Invincible, Jambi and Prison Sex.

Maybe the Pot or Grudge if there was time left.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,509
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    46&2 has a part that reminded me of Rosetta Stoned or Right in 2.  I forget now but they are almost the same part.

I know they recycle some things...

46&2 would be good to hear also.

Maybe Swamp song...
  • Options
    AW124797AW124797 Posts: 644
    No 7empest?
    Gutted. 
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,285
    edited January 2022
    AW124797 said:
    No 7empest?
    Gutted.

Post edited by mr bungle on
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    No 7empest?
    Gutted. 
    I'm sure it will get worked in at some point during the tour.  I'm going to the show tonight so i'm definetely hoping they sneak it in for either Invincible or Descending.  Even if 7empist isn't played, this setlist is incredible!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,887
    mr bungle said:
    AW124797 said:
    No 7empest?
    Gutted. 
    I'm sure it will get worked in at some point during the tour.  I'm going to the show tonight so i'm definetely hoping they sneak it in for either Invincible or Descending.  Even if 7empist isn't played, this setlist is incredible!

7empest is my fav tool song of Fear Inoculum. They've played it before, right? I'm sure it will get played sometime this tour (hopefully philly).
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,930
    mr bungle said:
    AW124797 said:
    No 7empest?
    Gutted. 

7empest is my fav tool song of Fear Inoculum. They've played it before, right? I'm sure it will get played sometime this tour (hopefully philly).
    They played it several times before tour stopped. It will make its way in for sure. 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    mr bungle said:
    AW124797 said:
    No 7empest?
    Gutted. 
    Well?

No 7empest, but you still got that kick ass set. 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,116
    edited January 2022
    Loved seeing Jambi so many times, hate to see it go. But what a swap. Probably be first time ever(for me)…Right in Two. The production on 10,000 Days, especially that song, displays the true diversity of Tool music. Trembling.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    If anyone has a spare for Boston I am your guy! Would love to see this setlist that they are playing. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    If anyone has a spare for Boston I am your guy! Would love to see this setlist that they are playing. 
    Someone hook him up!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Someone hook him up!
    Got some lines in the water for our friend. Hopefully we can make something happen. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Someone hook him up!
    Got some lines in the water for our friend. Hopefully we can make something happen. 
    Wonderful! I tried, but all spoken for, at least for now. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Someone hook him up!
    Wonderful! I tried, but all spoken for, at least for now. 
    Thanks guys. Does anyone know what face value would have been roughly for this seat? I know Platinum messes things up with pricing but curious what it would have been roughly. Its going for $400 right now with fees included and that is the best deal in the house at the moment unless you want to be in the uppers. 

• Options
    Tickets in Section 2 in the loge were $180 after fees. 

• Options
    PJNB said:
    Someone hook him up!
    Great!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    So anyone that has been following the ticket sales of the shows that have already happened or happening in the near future did TM have drops before the shows? 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    PJNB said:
    So anyone that has been following the ticket sales of the shows that have already happened or happening in the near future did TM have drops before the shows? 
    Yes.  TM was dropping very good seats for the Tacoma show all the way up to the day of at original prices. Not Platinum.  They had great wing seats on both sides very close for $150 i think it was.  plus other great seats around the arena. $75 seats for some of the upper level.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Kind of felt sorry for people that may have been trying to unload platinum tickets.  BUT, that's the risk. right?
    Post edited by mr bungle on
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    mr bungle said:
    PJNB said:
    Yes.  TM was dropping very good seats for the Tacoma show all the way up to the day of at original prices. Not Platinum.  They had great wing seats on both sides very close for $150 i think it was.  plus other great seats around the arena. $75 seats for some of the upper level.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Kind of felt sorry for people that may have been trying to unload platinum tickets.  BUT, that's the risk. right?
    Awesome I will be patient then and keep on checking TM. Thanks for the info. 

• Options
    Looks like Culling Voices replaced The Patient last night. Live debut.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,787
    I’d be pissed honestly. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    I’d be pissed honestly. 
    Ya not a good swap out at all and I think Culling Voices is an ok song. Wonder if this is the norm going forward. 
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,887
    PJNB said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I’d be pissed honestly. 
    Ya not a good swap out at all and I think Culling Voices is an ok song. Wonder if this is the norm going forward. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPHhpfVl92Y

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    I’d be pissed honestly. 
    I'm not in favor of the change either, but it's like Buckle Up. Maybe not everyone's favorite track, but it's new and likely to be played here and there.

• Options
    PJNB said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I’d be pissed honestly. 
    Normally they only swap a song or two. This is likely one of the rotations for the whole run. Will be interesting to see what happens tonight in San Fran.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I’d be pissed honestly. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPHhpfVl92Y

Enjoyed that more than I thought thanks! Just not for Patient I guess be nice if we could have both going forward. 
  • Options
    If anyone ends up with a spare for Newark please lmk. Thinking it’s time to break the 20+ year live drought 
  • Options
    Nice audio from their first show of 2022..
    https://youtu.be/1eeP0GRd8kM

but i'm getting worry every day watching those setlists..
    where is 46&2??
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.