• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    Got better seats this morning for Dublin. Floor seats to the back 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,511
    Scored tickets for the Prague show!!
    So happy!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,802
    ready to go to bed. 10am sale time cant come soon enough.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,119
    edited October 2021
    Tickets are priced so many shows will probably have availability in NY area for a while. Belmont tickets 3rd category from top price, lower level, were 225+ fees. I recall similar seats were $175 including fees in late 2019 when FI first was released. Lots of money the concert industry needs to recoup.
  • Options
    nationwide arena. CL11 row A seats 1-3. 99.50 per. me, my buddy and his son(1st show ever)

stoked....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Tickets are priced so many shows will probably have availability in NY area for a while. Belmont tickets 3rd category from top price, lower level, were 225+ fees. I recall similar seats were $175 including fees in late 2019 when FI first was released. Lots of money the concert industry needs to recoup.
    Yeah, I'll be doing $25 shows at smaller venues for a while...
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,790
    Bye concerts! I’ll wait till the day of show and spend $60. 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496

Outside of Tool & PJ, I don't see myself going to any other arena / stadium shows, at least not at these prices.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Where does one start with this band? I know their famous record with Sober on it, but haven't listened to anything else of theirs. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Where does one start with this band? I know their famous record with Sober on it, but haven't listened to anything else of theirs. 
    Chronological order is best imo.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    nicknyr15 said:
    Awesome! Which one is your favorite? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    nicknyr15 said:
    Yup. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Agreed. 

My personal favorite is Aenima, but a lot of people pick Lateralus. 

Can't go wrong with either, TBH. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    nicknyr15 said:
    Aenima although I don’t thinks it’s necessarily their “best”. But it’s definitely my favorite. You can’t miss with Tool. Just expect long songs, listen with headphones and light up. I’m jealous you’ll be hearing their stuff for the first time. Enjoy. 
  • Options
    Listen to the Salival ep and dig on Maynerds P and their rendition of No Quarter.  That version of Pushit is pretty friggin good too.
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    I picked up a nice lower level pair at the Target Center in Minneapolis this morning.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,119
    nicknyr15 said:

Their most recent, 2019s Fear Inoculum is incredible. For the past two years, whenever I put on an older Tool album, I find myself wishing I was listening to the new album. 
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,896
    nicknyr15 said:
    Bye concerts! I’ll wait till the day of show and spend $60. 

that's what i'm gonna try and do for the philly show. Wait til like the day before or of. Tix were like $175. I'll try on stubhub
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    edited October 2021
    nicknyr15 said:

Their most recent, 2019s Fear Inoculum is incredible. For the past two years, whenever I put on an older Tool album, I find myself wishing I was listening to the new album. 
    I agree. Never have I put on a new album by ANY band and my jaw literally open most of the time I was listening. Describing it to a buddy who hadn't heard it yet and wanted to know my thoughts, I said "it was like a fucking religious experience". 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    nicknyr15 said:

I agree. Never have I put on a new album by ANY band and my jaw literally open most of the time I was listening. Describing it to a buddy who hadn't heard it yet and wanted to know my thoughts, I said "it was like a fucking religious experience". 
    Yup---it's great. Aenima is my favorite of theirs, but Fear has surpassed Lateralus for #2.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    My ranking: 

Aenima
    Lateralus
    Undertow
    FI
    10k Days
    Opiate
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,285
    pulled the trigger on wing seats for Vegas And Seattle
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,967
    edited October 2021
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    I have x2 side tickets  for sale face value to London 2022 . £80 each. 111 m 

you should go. get lost in the music. FI cuts are killer live....

• Options
    I have a long story. I cant go. I got roughed up at pj with my kids and the  02  gave me a voucher for 4 tickets.  We waited ans pj didn't  announce  02. 
    So we were gonna lose these. Then covid. So we got a reprieve.  Now we managed to get these. We gifted My partners son and friend 2. But we need all new washing machine. Cooker and fridge  freezer as we may be moving. Not sure yet what to do. But these  are good seats and i need money badly
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Out for Dublin

in for Cleveland 
  • Options
    I have a long story. I cant go. I got roughed up at pj with my kids and the  02  gave me a voucher for 4 tickets.  We waited ans pj didn't  announce  02. 
    So we were gonna lose these. Then covid. So we got a reprieve.  Now we managed to get these. We gifted My partners son and friend 2. But we need all new washing machine. Cooker and fridge  freezer as we may be moving. Not sure yet what to do. But these  are good seats and i need money badly

sell sell sell!!!!

• Options
    Out for Dublin

in for Cleveland 

wife wears the pants huh....

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    Out for Dublin

in for Cleveland 

And / or joining my buddy in Cleveland for my 3rd domestic show makes more sense than traveling internationally solo.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    mickeyrat said:
    Out for Dublin

in for Cleveland 

And / or joining my buddy in Cleveland for my 3rd domestic show makes more sense than traveling internationally solo.

you were afraid to ask her, werent you.

hehehe