Options

Tool

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,813
    edited September 2019
     Anyone have any tips on ticketmaster? Been awhile since I got tickets on there. Aside from being logged in and payment info ready any tips on what page is best to refresh etc?
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,931
    edited September 2019
    PJNB said:
     Anyone have any tips on ticketmaster? Been awhile since I got tickets on there. Aside from being logged in and payment info ready any tips on what page is best to refresh etc?
    I have had the best luck having chrome on one screen and explorer on the other. I'll refresh explorer and let chrome do its thing and cross my fingers. I realize its not the best advice, but has worked for me in the past.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    PJNB said:
    I have had the best luck having chrome on one screen and explorer on the other. I'll refresh explorer and let chrome do its thing and cross my fingers. I realize its not the best advice, but has worked for me in the past.
    Can you explain what you mean by chrome doing its thing means? 

Should I refresh this page and click buy now when it pops 

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/tool-tickets/artist/720703

or this one that has the countdown? 

https://www1.ticketmaster.ca/event/01005717C0DD5F7B

Also if anyone gets a couple of pair of Boston tickets and only needs one keep me in mind!

Also .ca and .com do not matter correct?
  • Options
    Good luck everyone! 
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,931
    edited September 2019
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Also if anyone gets a couple of pair of Boston tickets and only needs one keep me in mind!

Sorry, I see how that was confusing, my fault. What I should have said is let chrome auto refresh on the waiting room page (assuming there will be one).

I normally have explorer on the other screen, and I'll refresh the waiting room myself. I may have 1 extra for TD show. I'll know after regular tickets are released. My companies seats are in boardroom, opposite end of TD facing stage. Not the greatest seats, but they are free and I wont charge you if I have an extra. I'll PM ypu.
    Post edited by lmckenney24 on
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Sorry, I see how that was confusing, my fault. What I should have said is let chrome auto refresh on the waiting room page (assuming there will be one).

I normally have explorer on the other screen, and I'll refresh the waiting room myself. I may have 1 extra for TD show. I'll know after regular tickets are released. My companies seats are in boardroom, opposite end of TD facing stage. Not the greatest seats, but they are free and I wont charge you if I have an extra. I'll PM ypu.
    A shit I forgot about the waiting room fuck. 

Thanks for the offer but I will need a pair. My wife is going to her first Tool show and I am pretty excited to see what she thinks. Also we are looking for seats at the opposite end of the arena or a couple of wings back halfway I up. I am going to take whatever I can get obviously though. Those box seats sound pretty cool!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

A shit I forgot about the waiting room fuck. 

Thanks for the offer but I will need a pair. My wife is going to her first Tool show and I am pretty excited to see what she thinks. Also we are looking for seats at the opposite end of the arena or a couple of wings back halfway I up. I am going to take whatever I can get obviously though. Those box seats sound pretty cool!
    They are cool and you get a straight shot view of stage and includes food, but you sacrifice the view. Good luck and keep your fingers crossed!
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,813
    PJNB said:
    Don’t let the initial rush scare u away. Keep trying 
  • Options
    Boston seat map is up and it has floor seats as expected. 
  • Options
    Also for those from Canada or international does it matter if you use .ca or com?
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    What is the range of ticket price going to be? Are they "fair" (as in PJ fair, ala $80-$100) or are we looking at more than that?
  • Options
    What is the range of ticket price going to be? Are they "fair" (as in PJ fair, ala $80-$100) or are we looking at more than that?
    I can't imagine this being fair at all...
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Also for those from Canada or international does it matter if you use .ca or com?
    If you are in Canada you should use .ca
  • Options
    Only 2000 people in front of me...
  • Options
    Only 2000 people in front of me...
    me too, still 5 minutes in.  ugh
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 650
    280 per tic wow
  • Options
    Nope, I'll save that.
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,625
    Started with 1831 in front of me, ended up with lower bowl. Was a pretty easy process for once. 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    jefft said:
    280 per tic wow
    Are you serious?  For lower level/floor?
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    In and out for DC, paperless I'm sure helps 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    jefft said:
    280 per tic wow
    150 lower level for me, I think upper were 75
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,945
    philly tix were kinda easy to get.  Originally asked for best available but that was like almost $200 so i passed. then tried again and got one for $100 in the upper level
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    jefft said:
    280 per tic wow
    Floor and 1st few rows of lower bowl.  Upper bowl first rows are 125
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,178
    Got sec 113 Newark

aisle seats

stoked

saturday!!!!!
  • Options
    jefft said:
    jefft said:
    280 per tic wow
    Floor and 1st few rows of lower bowl.  Upper bowl first rows are 125

For which venue is this?
  • Options
    Toronto
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    119 for Night 1 in Toronto, 109 for Night 2. Couldn't be happier!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Well that was painless. Is demand less than we expected or is Ticketmaster got their act together?
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    How is 2nd row of the center balcony going to be for the light show? It's the only concert where I've never really cared about being close to the stage.  
  • Options
    How is 2nd row of the center balcony going to be for the light show? It's the only concert where I've never really cared about being close to the stage.  
    I think it should be good, I got similar in Detroit, 2nd row of the upper level straight away.  I’m stoked.