Options

Tool

Comments

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Too expensive. pass
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    went to Sunrise Records to pick up the new Big Wreck. Was there on release day and couldn't justify the $69.99 for the deluxe FI. they had probably 40 copies. I passed. 

yesterday they have one copy left. It jumped $20 and is now $89.99 because each store only has one copy left and won't be getting more. Jesus christ. what a ripoff. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    EVERY seat I clicked on was "snatched up by a fan in front of you"...

..!..

F U TM

What a crock...
  • Options
    chadaw76chadaw76 Indianapolis Posts: 290
    Upper level Row 2 for Indy. Less than 10 mins. Pretty quick and painless.
    2000: Noblesville, IN
    2010: Noblesville, IN
    2011: PJ20 Night 1
    2013: Wrigley Field, Baltimore
    2014: St. Louis
    2016: Lexington, Fenway I, Wrigley I, Temple of the Dog - NYC
    2017: EV solo - Louisville
    2018: Wrigley 1
    2022: St. Louis
    2023: Austin 1 & 2
    2024: Vegas 1, Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    I got back of floor in Indy...inside aisle.  Should be good
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

..!..

F U TM

What a crock...
    I got that several times too on lower and club level. Finally just went for row 2 upper and got it. 
  • Options
    chadaw76 said:

..!..

F U TM

What a crock...
    I got that several times too on lower and club level. Finally just went for row 2 upper and got it. 
    Upper level in Barclays is pretty awful.  Never again.
  • Options
    Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    edited September 2019
    I got floor 2 row 20 for Atlantic City!!!
    It said 638 front of me
    $349.70 
    Post edited by Mikemzl91 on
  • Options

..!..

F U TM

What a crock...

Same...it's a weird process.  I actually broke down and bought 3 tickets because it won't let you just buy two if there is one open seat next to you.  I don't think I'll have a problem selling it on stubhub

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

..!..

F U TM

What a crock...

Same...it's a weird process.  I actually broke down and bought 3 tickets because it won't let you just buy two if there is one open seat next to you.  I don't think I'll have a problem selling it on stubhub
    I tried that shit too!!!  Went through the Captcha process twice...

Oh well...

What is weird is the SAME SEATS came up after a few times so it's crap.  TM hates me, lol.
  • Options
    1099 was for Brooklyn 
  • Options

..!..

F U TM

What a crock...

I tried that shit too!!!  Went through the Captcha process twice...

Oh well...

What is weird is the SAME SEATS came up after a few times so it's crap.  TM hates me, lol.
    yeah I don't get it

I was going to try for Chicago and Cincy but their setlist doesn't really change so I think I'll just hit the one show....plus I just saw them in May in Louisville

• Options
    Mikemzl91 said:
    1099 was for Brooklyn 
    What'd ya get for BK?
  • Options
    Mikemzl91 said:
    1099 was for Brooklyn 
    What'd ya get for BK?
    Barclay's has a few pairs on lower and second level on TM.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,804

..!..

F U TM

What a crock...
    Still happening to me 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,172
    I’d prefer Brooklyn, Saturday though sealed the deal for Newark

i saw the Stones Monday Aug 5th, Korn/AIC next day, Pumpkins that Friday

during the week shows I’m done with.... Kills my work week

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,806
    Those that are getting the seats are taken message do not go for the best in the section. Pick the middle. Worked for me after 20 tries of striking out with the best. 
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    Got in/out quick for Chicago and happy with it, but Milwaukee giving me the "another fan beat you" treatment which is bullshit.  After about 20 mins, they magically doubled prices.  Thanks TM.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Got in/out quick for Chicago and happy with it, but Milwaukee giving me the "another fan beat you" treatment which is bullshit.  After about 20 mins, they magically doubled prices.  Thanks TM.

That's insanity.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,858
    chadaw76 said:
    Upper level Row 2 for Indy. Less than 10 mins. Pretty quick and painless.
    row 5 upper level in a back corner. 25 min after on sale..... shortly after it seemed sold out.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

That's insanity.
    That is called "platinum pricing".  That is TM's crock o shit resale page.  Don't buy that garbage...

States right on their page that "tix go on sale at 10am" right next to "Platinum sales go on sale at 10am".

So, the bought up tix for resale can go directly to resale before people actually have a chance at purchasing.

Awesome, right?
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882

That's insanity.
    Paid $350 for a pair in Chicago, first section next to stage.  Now everything for Milwaukee (much smaller market) is $350 each plus fees in those sections.  Fuckers.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    In for Pittsburgh!  I saw two seats in the third row for about $280, really wanted to go for them but not at that price.
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options

That's insanity.
    That is called "platinum pricing".  That is TM's crock o shit resale page.  Don't buy that garbage...

States right on their page that "tix go on sale at 10am" right next to "Platinum sales go on sale at 10am".

So, the bought up tix for resale can go directly to resale before people actually have a chance at purchasing.

Awesome, right?
    Pretty sure Platinum is tiered pricing that goes up and down depending on demand and location. They are not resale tickets and you would be the first one to purchase them. I hate this system with a passion. 
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    Got the one ticket I needed...section 5, row 2. Was trying for row 1 but kept getting beat by this other "fan". $125 ticket with $27 and some change in fees....fuckers.
    But I'm stoked for the spot on the floor in front of soundboard.
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
    PJNB said:

That's insanity.

Awesome, right?
    Pretty sure Platinum is tiered pricing that goes up and down depending on demand and location. They are not resale tickets and you would be the first one to purchase them. I hate this system with a passion. 
    It's TM's own business practice.  They charge double.

If it's not a resale it's still bullshit and works the same as a damn resale...
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,922
    Boston appears to be sold out other than verified resale (a pair slightly behind the stage for $200 a piece)
  • Options
    PJNB said:

That's insanity.

Awesome, right?
    It's TM's own business practice.  They charge double.

If it's not a resale it's still bullshit and works the same as a damn resale...
    Ya I hate is especially when they roll out seats days at a time knowing what the prices are people are willing to pay at a jacked up rate. 
  • Options
    Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    edited September 2019
    Mikemzl91 said:
    1099 was for Brooklyn 
    What'd ya get for BK?
    AC was my preferred show, got my tickets at 10:06. Didn't get anything for Brooklyn, but there was alot of floor seat (towards the back) available once I got in at like 10:12.

Post edited by Mikemzl91 on
  • Options
    Mikemzl91 said:
    Mikemzl91 said:
    1099 was for Brooklyn 
    What'd ya get for BK?
    AC was my preferred show, got my tickets at 10:06. Didn't get anything for Brooklyn, but there was alot of floor seat (towards the back) available once I got in at like 10:12.

And I clicked on everyone of those damn floor tix only to have someone else quicker than me snatch them up...

See how many "Platinum" tix will be offered up soon...