Options

Tool

Comments

• Options
    Mikemzl91 said:
    Mikemzl91 said:
    1099 was for Brooklyn 
    What'd ya get for BK?
    AC was my preferred show, got my tickets at 10:06. Didn't get anything for Brooklyn, but there was alot of floor seat (towards the back) available once I got in at like 10:12.

And I clicked on everyone of those damn floor tix only to have someone else quicker than me snatch them up...

See how many "Platinum" tix will be offered up soon...
    Yeah TM is super shady 
    I got lucky on this one
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,817
    I’m throwing in the towel. 
    ISO a pair for Brooklyn. 
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,890
    According to Jam:
    The Chicago show is now SOLD OUT! A few tickets left for Milwaukee:

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,047
    Scored Mezzanine level seats to the Detroit show! Can't wait!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,148
    chadaw76 said:
    EVERY seat I clicked on was "snatched up by a fan in front of you"...

..!..

F U TM

What a crock...
    I got that several times too on lower and club level. Finally just went for row 2 upper and got it. 
    Upper level in Barclays is pretty awful.  Never again.

Row 2 is ok. Anything above the 5th row is like advanced  skiing downhill. 

I got the "sorry that seat is gone" message alot. But kept at it and got lowers to Newark and AC.

Having the ticketmaster numbering system and phone verification seemed to keep tickets available longer.

I'd take this experience  over the 10C Blind Purchase Caste System any day of the week.

• Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,986
    I ended up passing on this one. The available tickets sucked and were ridiculously expensive. 

I like the band but not for $400.00.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,086
    chadaw76 said:

..!..

F U TM

What a crock...
    I got that several times too on lower and club level. Finally just went for row 2 upper and got it. 

I got the "sorry that seat is gone" message alot. But kept at it and got lowers to Newark and AC.

Having the ticketmaster numbering system and phone verification seemed to keep tickets available longer.

I'd take this experience  over the 10C Blind Purchase Caste System any day of the week.

You should type up a treatise with all your complaints about 10C ticketing and put it in your signature. That way you won't have to keep writing it up in every post in every thread.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    chadaw76 said:

..!..

F U TM

What a crock...

You should type up a treatise with all your complaints about 10C ticketing and put it in your signature. That way you won't have to keep writing it up in every post in every thread.
     :D 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,828
    Anyone go for the LA shows? A friend of mine tried and all it did was send him to the resale page right at 10:00am.
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    pjl44 said:

chadaw76 said:

..!..

F U TM

What a crock...

I'm glad someone said it!   =)
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,148
    pjl44 said:
    chadaw76 said:

..!..

F U TM

What a crock...

Thanks for keeping me in mind.
  • Options
    timdwillitimdwilli Los Angeles, CA Posts: 294
    PJNB said:
    Anyone go for the LA shows? A friend of mine tried and all it did was send him to the resale page right at 10:00am.
    I did, and had tix in my cart multiple times but it would never process all the way through...kept getting error messages. I have 7 authorizations on my Amex, but no tickets. As much as people bitch about TM, AXS is far and away the worst. Oh, well 
  • Options
    Second show added in Denver.  10/16.

Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options

I was wondering if they might add a second in Boston, but the Celtics are home the night before & Elton plays the night after.

Oh well. Good for Denver.

• Options

Where was that posted? Im curious if they will add additional dates elsewhere. 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516
    edited September 2019

Looks like they also added another Atlantic City show also, the night after Uncasville, 11/22.

Tickets are still available.

• Options

I was wondering if they might add a second in Boston, but the Celtics are home the night before & Elton plays the night after.

Oh well. Good for Denver.

Yeah, and they wouldn't play 3 nights in a row.  Similar to PJ, the likelihood exists if the calendar is:

OFF
    Show
    OFF
    OFF
  • Options

On their official Twitter: @Tool
  • Options

Phone is on the charger. Was looking elsewhere online for that. Thanks.
  • Options

Phone is on the charger. Was looking elsewhere online for that. Thanks.
    Yup.  It's up on Altitude too: https://www.altitudetickets.com/events/detail/tool-oct-16

• Options

Looks like they also added another Atlantic City show also, the night after Uncasville, 11/22.

Tickets are still available.

I was mistaken, that AC show was there all along.
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    I just noticed that Boston (and I'm sure other, if not all, cities) is mobile tix only.  Is that becoming the norm?  
  • Options
    BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    Road trip! Boston awaits. Got what I had hoped for. Sec(loge) 6 Row 14 isle seats. Felt like sitting...haha.. Sweet seats for the B's/Panthers game as well. Any other Canucks headed to Beantown?
  • Options
    BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    I had the same kind of seats for Roger Waters Us and Them tour and the Wall tour in Edmonton and loved them. Hoping for the overall experience. Anyone in Boston got an opinion?
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,086
    Bigrfish said:
    I had the same kind of seats for Roger Waters Us and Them tour and the Wall tour in Edmonton and loved them. Hoping for the overall experience. Anyone in Boston got an opinion?
    I think you'll be really happy with those. Go to the TD Garden website and look for the 3D seat finder for concert endstage. Gives a nice idea of your view.
  • Options
    Hi! said:
    Cool song, and while watching, it dawned on me... I’ve been so wrapped up in FI & the new tour dates that I hadn’t stopped to appreciate that I’ll get to see Killing Joke. I only know the self titled album they re-recorded with Grohl, but I freakin love it. I’m excited to see these guys, and I have to learn more of their catalog before mid November. 

I love this song: 
    https://youtu.be/_eM-tae0o_s
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,289
    Got SLC tix!! And then a weekend in Vegas!
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,828
    Bigrfish said:
    Road trip! Boston awaits. Got what I had hoped for. Sec(loge) 6 Row 14 isle seats. Felt like sitting...haha.. Sweet seats for the B's/Panthers game as well. Any other Canucks headed to Beantown?
    Yup Loge 7 row 6 aisle seat as well. Is your aisle seat in the middle between 6 and 7? If so we are really close. I had the same mindset as you getting tickets and hope row 6 is up enough to see it all. I think it is the first row too which is cool. We are heading down from NB. 

• Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Just finished my treadmill session and came to this conclusion. 
    Nice!! Its a totally different experience while on a run or bike ride. You can almost absorb the music and it moves you in such a way that you tend to glide. Before you know it the album is over and your left feeling that, wow, WTF just came over me. Had my best 8-mile run listening to this album for the first time.
    Been listening to it during my bike sessions!
    Amazing
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014