• Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

mickeyrat said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

How do countries go about securing airports now think about it this can happen at any airport here !!

All the apologists on here, which are rampant can't handle what really needs to happen to help curb this Savage behavior to innocents. Why don't you ask Bernie?
    What says you Nuke the whole area get rid of everybody no ? The only way to be sure no to extinguish all the Muslims in that region problem solved ...
    Absolutely Not, I can't believe you would write something as extreme as that on this forum. Shame on you
    I'm just writing what your thinking ! & want ...
    There are a lot of "special" people on here, but reading people's thoughts are a new one, even for the train. Why don't you put this amazing talent to good use and predict when another group of Islamic Terrorists Plans on blowing up more infidels and innocents in the name of Allah?? You do that then maybe people will start paying attention to your nonsense.
    GOD Bless the people of Brussels and all the people killed in this massacre.
    C'mon Muskyrat you know you would love if America just nuked the whole region and wiped all them Muslims off the face of the earth ...
    Hey now. Thats MuskyDAN.
    Oh yes sorry Muskydan my emotions got the best of me lol
    And thats when you know you gottem, when the name calling starts flying…Toke on that
    Oh that's rich, coming from you. Dummycrats, oxygen thieves, hildabeast? Using your own logic, you must run around all day with a chapped ass.
    I do not personally insult individuals on here w/ name calling. I just insult the subject matter in question like every one of you wonderful human beings who care about the lost lives and hundreds injured in Brussels at the hands of Islamic Terrorist.
    My ass is hairy, not chapped but thanks for your concern….
    You at least have a chapped ass in the outline of a toilet seat right?
    Well played my man
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    The men who carried out these attacks were politically educated out of the destruction of Iraq, the invasion of Afghanistan, the drone bombings in Pakistan and Yemen, the torture of Guantanamo Bay and Abu Ghraib, and the colonization and occupation of Palestine. To make it shorter, they, mostly identify as Muslims, and they were horrified by the ideological war of the West against what it wrongfully calls “the Muslim world.” This is the main motivator behind the men of ISIS becoming killers. “Your wars, our deaths” became a slogan after the Paris attacks. It might not be totally accurate, and we definitely cannot simplify things, but there is a lot of truth in it.

Good stuff...

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/03/23/five-things-you-need-know-about-the-attacks-from-a-peace-activist-in-brussels/
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    JC29856 said:

The men who carried out these attacks were politically educated out of the destruction of Iraq, the invasion of Afghanistan, the drone bombings in Pakistan and Yemen, the torture of Guantanamo Bay and Abu Ghraib, and the colonization and occupation of Palestine. To make it shorter, they, mostly identify as Muslims, and they were horrified by the ideological war of the West against what it wrongfully calls “the Muslim world.” This is the main motivator behind the men of ISIS becoming killers. “Your wars, our deaths” became a slogan after the Paris attacks. It might not be totally accurate, and we definitely cannot simplify things, but there is a lot of truth in it.

Good stuff...

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/03/23/five-things-you-need-know-about-the-attacks-from-a-peace-activist-in-brussels/

Brussels (AFP) - Long before blowing themselves up in crowds of innocent people, suicide bomber Ibrahim El Bakraoui and his brother Khalid lived the lives of the classic Brussels hoodlum.

Carjackings, robberies and shoot-outs with police were just some of the convictions collected by the Belgian brothers who took part in the metro and airport assaults in Brussels claimed by the Islamic State group.

Both were said to have links with top Paris attacks suspect Salah Abdeslam, while the third identified Brussels attacker, Najim Laachraoui, was the suspected bomb-maker for the November rampage in the French capital.

Good stuff ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brussels-suicide-brothers-paris-carnage-144837133.html
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    The sympathy posts shown for these terrorists is like reading a bizzaro pro-Trump thread. You people have no idea how intertwined your logic is.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,850
    Jason P said:

The sympathy posts shown for these terrorists is like reading a bizzaro pro-Trump thread. You people have no idea how intertwined your logic is.

Sympathy? The one above yours suggests something about thier ages and what we have all witnessed these last 15 years and more. I dont see where its held them to be blameless or even sympathetic. Rather helps explain , in part, where it may come from.

Without that aspect how can we realistically hope to reverse these trends?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Jason P said:

JC29856 said:
    Were they due to some Stephen King "Maximum Overdrive" event where the cars come to life and try to kill Emilio Estevez? If so, the world should join forces to fix the problem, especially if they are all Fords.

Maybe try mutant cigarettes next time.
    Maybe we can get ATM machines to call any Trump fan who tries to withdraw money an a$$hole.
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    JC29856 said:

Good stuff...

Isis is making a lot of murdering in their Muslim world as well. If living in an Isis controlled area it's also not uncommon with public executions.
    One of them murdered his own mother in public because she had told her son she wanted them to flee from there.
    Many refugees coming and seeking protection in my country are fleeing from Isis. Unfortunately terrorists has sneaked in too.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited March 2016
    these guys are superdorks. watching their fuckups on youtube is awesome. guns explode, talking shit into the camera when suddenly a russian fighter jet drops a bomb on his goofy ass, lots of good stuff
    a chief sword decapitating guy lectures many students on how to remove a head from its body using sword. he gets his dumb ass snipered off thru the skull in front of his students
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick said:

these guys are superdorks. watching their fuckups on youtube is awesome. guns explode, talking shit into the camera when suddenly a russian fighter jet drops a bomb on his goofy ass, lots of good stuff

Lol!

Superdorks.

"I can't be a suicide bomber today because I'm sick."
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    edited March 2016

chadwick said:

Lol!

Superdorks.

"I can't be a suicide bomber today because I'm sick."
    Is this about the Muslims on Youtube making fun of Isis ? I read about that somewhere.

And what Isis don't understand is that they make Europe stronger because we support each other and unite against them.
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    funny guy, thirty bills undone, a funny guy ladies & gentlemen

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    seriously
    dial that shit up
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

callen said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

How do countries go about securing airports now think about it this can happen at any airport here !!

All the apologists on here, which are rampant can't handle what really needs to happen to help curb this Savage behavior to innocents. Why don't you ask Bernie?
    What says you Nuke the whole area get rid of everybody no ? The only way to be sure no to extinguish all the Muslims in that region problem solved ...
    Absolutely Not, I can't believe you would write something as extreme as that on this forum. Shame on you
    I'm just writing what your thinking ! & want ...
    There are a lot of "special" people on here, but reading people's thoughts are a new one, even for the train. Why don't you put this amazing talent to good use and predict when another group of Islamic Terrorists Plans on blowing up more infidels and innocents in the name of Allah?? You do that then maybe people will start paying attention to your nonsense.
    GOD Bless the people of Brussels and all the people killed in this massacre.
    Again, it's painfully obvious God didn't bless victims. He fked them. Hard. Maybe god is a Muslim?
    callen really ? .. do know what a blessing is ?

Godfather.
    I guess not. Just find it funny how we offer Gods blessing on humans that were just blown to bits under gods watch. So either God sucks or gods on terrorists side.

If people on train want to invoke their magical gods in posts I will invoke my thoughts on the matter. As this god business seems to be driving a lot of grief in the world.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    Okay more like justification.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    benjs said:

callen said:

muskydan said:

g under p said:

callen said:

This will give Trump some material.

I'm sure he will have something Provacative to say. It's no wonder The Donald doesn't have to spend much money on political ads....we the people keep him in the news. There's at least 5 threads on this board with his name in it.

I've been through that metro system in Brussels on my way to a festival in Werchter. I hope the Belgium people will recover from this attack.

Peace

And yet some of you geniuses mention his name again as these horrid terrorist events are unfolding, un-fucken-real. God bless the victims and families of those lost by another ISLAMIC TERRORIST attack.
    Okay okay okay one thing is very clear, god did not bless the victims. He allowed them to be torn to bits, maimed and mentally fucked.

And yes Trump comes up because the terrorists harbor same hate that draws humans to trump. Trump will now use this to keep the cycle going.

Finally it's religious terrorism not Muslim terrorism. Yeah same as the Christians wanting to bomb shit out of Muslims. Same exact mentality. Look in the mirror. You are them.
    Agreed...

Did anyone suggest patrolling Christian neighborhoods when McVeigh blew up the building in OK City?

God either doesn't give a shit that people get blown up or he doesn't exist. Pick one.

There's also the third option that a god doesn't intervene. Omniscience does not necessitate interventionism. Though maybe those were a few problems with Bush: he loved his god, thought himself omniscient and made in his god's image, and therefore was in favour of interventionism!
    Oh yes the God works in mysterious ways and he's not intervening for a reason.

Yet we pray to god daily for wealth and thank him for making a fraakin touchdown pass. Prayers work but fuck the kids that just got blown up. But bless them. Idiocracy.
  • Options

JC29856 said:
    You're sure working hard to make this event insignificant.
    Perspective. Two people died in car accidents on my road in separate incidences in last week. No terrorists attacks.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,211
    Jason P said:

JC29856 said:

Good stuff...

Brussels (AFP) - Long before blowing themselves up in crowds of innocent people, suicide bomber Ibrahim El Bakraoui and his brother Khalid lived the lives of the classic Brussels hoodlum.

Carjackings, robberies and shoot-outs with police were just some of the convictions collected by the Belgian brothers who took part in the metro and airport assaults in Brussels claimed by the Islamic State group.

Both were said to have links with top Paris attacks suspect Salah Abdeslam, while the third identified Brussels attacker, Najim Laachraoui, was the suspected bomb-maker for the November rampage in the French capital.

Good stuff ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brussels-suicide-brothers-paris-carnage-144837133.html
    is it America's fault these thugs were into carjackings, robberies and shoot-outs or were they just bad dudes? looks to me like just bad dudes.
  • Options
    When societies are constantly under attack from outside, they are likely to turn violent, repressive and vengeful, not because of some inherent quality in their religion or culture but because of the circumstances they find themselves in. That is as true for the Middle East, as it is for us in the “civilised” west. - See more at: http://www.jonathan-cook.net/blog/2016-03-24/a-lesson-from-brussels-we-refuse-to-learn/#.dpuf
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,928
    pjhawks said:

Jason P said:

JC29856 said:

Good stuff...

Good stuff ...

is it America's fault these thugs were into carjackings, robberies and shoot-outs or were they just bad dudes? looks to me like just bad dudes.
    Reminds me of the elder Marathon bomber here in Boston. Before his turn as martyr he was into drug dealing and drug related murder.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    expenditures on domestic homeland security (i.e., not counting the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan) have increased by more than $1 trillion since 9/11, even though the annual risk of dying in a domestic terrorist attack is about 1 in 3.5 million.

The terror entrepreneurs, usually described as experts on terrorism, are necessarily engaged in competition to justify their existence. Hence their task is to convince the public that it faces new threats.

http://www.salon.com/2012/08/15/the_sham_terrorism_expert_industry/
  • Options
    callen said:

JC29856 said:
    Perspective. Two people died in car accidents on my road in separate incidences in last week. No terrorists attacks.
    Do you want to diminish terrorist attacks ? What is your point?
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    callen said:

JC29856 said:
    current death toll of Brussels attack around 32 ...
    death toll from us airstrike on MSF hospital 42 ...
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    callen said:

benjs said:

callen said:

muskydan said:

g under p said:

callen said:

This will give Trump some material.

I'm sure he will have something Provacative to say. It's no wonder The Donald doesn't have to spend much money on political ads....we the people keep him in the news. There's at least 5 threads on this board with his name in it.

I've been through that metro system in Brussels on my way to a festival in Werchter. I hope the Belgium people will recover from this attack.

Peace

And yet some of you geniuses mention his name again as these horrid terrorist events are unfolding, un-fucken-real. God bless the victims and families of those lost by another ISLAMIC TERRORIST attack.
    Okay okay okay one thing is very clear, god did not bless the victims. He allowed them to be torn to bits, maimed and mentally fucked.

And yes Trump comes up because the terrorists harbor same hate that draws humans to trump. Trump will now use this to keep the cycle going.

Finally it's religious terrorism not Muslim terrorism. Yeah same as the Christians wanting to bomb shit out of Muslims. Same exact mentality. Look in the mirror. You are them.
    Agreed...

Did anyone suggest patrolling Christian neighborhoods when McVeigh blew up the building in OK City?

God either doesn't give a shit that people get blown up or he doesn't exist. Pick one.

There's also the third option that a god doesn't intervene. Omniscience does not necessitate interventionism. Though maybe those were a few problems with Bush: he loved his god, thought himself omniscient and made in his god's image, and therefore was in favour of interventionism!
    Oh yes the God works in mysterious ways and he's not intervening for a reason.

Yet we pray to god daily for wealth and thank him for making a fraakin touchdown pass. Prayers work but fuck the kids that just got blown up. But bless them. Idiocracy.
    I agree that praying for good luck and giving a god a free pass for not intervening seems like talking out of both sides of your mouth.

This is why I don't expect intervention from a deity, nor do I request it. If there's someone or something bigger, it clearly has no intention of affecting my day-to-day.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    polaris_x said:

callen said:

JC29856 said:
    current death toll of Brussels attack around 32 ...
    death toll from us airstrike on MSF hospital 42 ...
    "Collateral damage"
  • Options
    callen said:

JC29856 said:
    You don't have that perspective when arguing for gun control and the idea of 'vehicles should be banned too if we're interested in public safety' gets tossed out there.

You don't because getting in a car accident driving somewhere (transporting yourself) is exactly what I just said... an accident. Just like choking on a hot dog (eating) would be an accident too.

At least be consistent when trying to support someone who is trying to suggest everyone should get over it already.
  • Options
    Annafalk said:

callen said:

JC29856 said:
    Of course not. Pointing out we need to keep real threat in perspective so we don't over react and make matters worse. Add our fear mongering politicians using these spectacular events to drum up votes and appetite for war and it's spoils.
  • Options

callen said:

JC29856 said:
    You don't have that perspective when arguing for gun control and the idea of 'vehicles should be banned too if we're interested in public safety' gets tossed out there.

You don't because getting in a car accident driving somewhere (transporting yourself) is exactly what I just said... an accident. Just like choking on a hot dog (eating) would be an accident too.

At least be consistent when trying to support someone who is trying to suggest everyone should get over it already.
    Two separate analogies. Read my reply to Anna.

In rabbit hole, car accidents are accidents. Choosing to win a gun and increasing g chance of death is not. But separate subject matter.
  • Options
    Jimal... made a response in the Paris thread to a question I asked of JC (which he ducked). I thought it was fair.

Poor assimilation. These f**king idiots made no connection with the country they were raised in. Call it what you want, but it's mass murder any way you want to look at it. Instead of a barking dog motivating them... a f**ked up ideology did the trick.
  • Options

Jimal... made a response in the Paris thread to a question I asked of JC (which he ducked). I thought it was fair.

Poor assimilation. These f**king idiots made no connection with the country they were raised in. Call it what you want, but it's mass murder any way you want to look at it. Instead of a barking dog motivating them... a f**ked up ideology did the trick.

It is mass murder and these are pieces of shit humans. No doubt. Not my point thirty.
  • Options
    callen said:

Annafalk said:

callen said:

JC29856 said:
    Of course not. Pointing out we need to keep real threat in perspective so we don't over react and make matters worse. Add our fear mongering politicians using these spectacular events to drum up votes and appetite for war and it's spoils.
    Ok I understand, I really hope peace in Syria is coming soon.