Options

Brussels Belgium attacks.

Comments

• Options
    I predict that .0000000024% of the worlds muslim population will vote for Trump.
    That's a lot.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

How do countries go about securing airports now think about it this can happen at any airport here !!

All the apologists on here, which are rampant can't handle what really needs to happen to help curb this Savage behavior to innocents. Why don't you ask Bernie?
    What says you Nuke the whole area get rid of everybody no ? The only way to be sure no to extinguish all the Muslims in that region problem solved ...
    Absolutely Not, I can't believe you would write something as extreme as that on this forum. Shame on you
    I'm just writing what your thinking ! & want ...
    There are a lot of "special" people on here, but reading people's thoughts are a new one, even for the train. Why don't you put this amazing talent to good use and predict when another group of Islamic Terrorists Plans on blowing up more infidels and innocents in the name of Allah?? You do that then maybe people will start paying attention to your nonsense.
    GOD Bless the people of Brussels and all the people killed in this massacre.
    I predict that .0000000024% of the world's Muslim population will not blow up infidels and innocents in the name of allah over the next 6 months.
    That should probably read 99.9999999976% or we are going to have some serious problems on our hands in the near future.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    muskydan said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

How do countries go about securing airports now think about it this can happen at any airport here !!

All the apologists on here, which are rampant can't handle what really needs to happen to help curb this Savage behavior to innocents. Why don't you ask Bernie?
    What says you Nuke the whole area get rid of everybody no ? The only way to be sure no to extinguish all the Muslims in that region problem solved ...
    Absolutely Not, I can't believe you would write something as extreme as that on this forum. Shame on you
    There are a lot of "special" people on here, but reading people's thoughts are a new one, even for the train. Why don't you put this amazing talent to good use and predict when another group of Islamic Terrorists Plans on blowing up more infidels and innocents in the name of Allah?? You do that then maybe people will start paying attention to your nonsense.
    C'mon Muskyrat you know you would love if America just nuked the whole region and wiped all them Muslims off the face of the earth ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Isis released its official claim of responsibility for those attacks the following morning, spreading audio and written statements in Arabic, French and English claiming the “blessed battle” was an act of revenge for France’s involvement in the US-led coalition bombing its militants in Iraq and Syria.

“The promotion of fear is one of the strongest assets that Islamic State possesses and it is sadly doing an excellent job in spreading this message across Europe.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/isis-claims-responsibility-for-brussels-attacks-explosions-bombings-at-airport-and-maalbeek-maelbeek-a6946136.html
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    benjs said:

g under p said:

callen said:

This will give Trump some material.

I'm sure he will have something Provacative to say. It's no wonder The Donald doesn't have to spend much money on political ads....we the people keep him in the news. There's at least 5 threads on this board with his name in it.

I've been through that metro system in Brussels on my way to a festival in Werchter. I hope the Belgium people will recover from this attack.

Peace

more importantly what does Obama have to say......I can't wait.

Godfather.

What are you expecting Obama to say? He will offer sympathy, condolences, call for unity and rejection of xenophobia, and probably give a party line about "seeking justice for those responsible". Godfather, what would Godfather's ideal President of the United States say on the topic?
    .......I'm surprised you ask, my thoughts on Obama and the people that have been committing these acts of terrorism have not changed so you can pretty much guess what I like to hear a real president say and do. I know we see things differently but there will come a time when Obama is out of office and who knows who we will have and how he will react to these continuous acts of terrorism ? I hope his wife doesn't hold his balls in her purse like the current presidents wife does.

Godfather.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,847

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

C'mon Muskyrat you know you would love if America just nuked the whole region and wiped all them Muslims off the face of the earth ...
    Hey now. Thats MuskyDAN.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Hey now. Thats MuskyDAN.
    That's funny.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    callen said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Again, it's painfully obvious God didn't bless victims. He fked them. Hard. Maybe god is a Muslim?
    callen really ? .. do know what a blessing is ?

Godfather.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    mickeyrat said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Hey now. Thats MuskyDAN.
    Oh yes sorry Muskydan my emotions got the best of me lol
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    JC29856 said:

Isis released its official claim of responsibility for those attacks the following morning, spreading audio and written statements in Arabic, French and English claiming the “blessed battle” was an act of revenge for France’s involvement in the US-led coalition bombing its militants in Iraq and Syria.

“The promotion of fear is one of the strongest assets that Islamic State possesses and it is sadly doing an excellent job in spreading this message across Europe.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/isis-claims-responsibility-for-brussels-attacks-explosions-bombings-at-airport-and-maalbeek-maelbeek-a6946136.html

People aren't afraid. They're pissed.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,568
    mickeyrat said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Hey now. Thats MuskyDAN.
    :rofl:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,984
    callen said:

muskydan said:

g under p said:

callen said:

I'm sure he will have something Provacative to say. It's no wonder The Donald doesn't have to spend much money on political ads....we the people keep him in the news. There's at least 5 threads on this board with his name in it.

I've been through that metro system in Brussels on my way to a festival in Werchter. I hope the Belgium people will recover from this attack.

Peace

And yet some of you geniuses mention his name again as these horrid terrorist events are unfolding, un-fucken-real. God bless the victims and families of those lost by another ISLAMIC TERRORIST attack.
    Okay okay okay one thing is very clear, god did not bless the victims. He allowed them to be torn to bits, maimed and mentally fucked.

And yes Trump comes up because the terrorists harbor same hate that draws humans to trump. Trump will now use this to keep the cycle going.

Finally it's religious terrorism not Muslim terrorism. Yeah same as the Christians wanting to bomb shit out of Muslims. Same exact mentality. Look in the mirror. You are them.
    Agreed...

Did anyone suggest patrolling Christian neighborhoods when McVeigh blew up the building in OK City?

God either doesn't give a shit that people get blown up or he doesn't exist. Pick one.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited March 2016
    Apparently there are about 400 terrorists living in Europe ready to hit at any time. There are also attacks we don't hear about that's been stopped in time thanks to good police work.
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940

callen said:

muskydan said:

g under p said:

callen said:

Peace

And yet some of you geniuses mention his name again as these horrid terrorist events are unfolding, un-fucken-real. God bless the victims and families of those lost by another ISLAMIC TERRORIST attack.
    Okay okay okay one thing is very clear, god did not bless the victims. He allowed them to be torn to bits, maimed and mentally fucked.

And yes Trump comes up because the terrorists harbor same hate that draws humans to trump. Trump will now use this to keep the cycle going.

Finally it's religious terrorism not Muslim terrorism. Yeah same as the Christians wanting to bomb shit out of Muslims. Same exact mentality. Look in the mirror. You are them.
    Agreed...

Did anyone suggest patrolling Christian neighborhoods when McVeigh blew up the building in OK City?

God either doesn't give a shit that people get blown up or he doesn't exist. Pick one.

There's also the third option that a god doesn't intervene. Omniscience does not necessitate interventionism. Though maybe those were a few problems with Bush: he loved his god, thought himself omniscient and made in his god's image, and therefore was in favour of interventionism!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Annafalk said:

Apparently there are about 400 terrorists living in Europe ready to hit at any time. There are also attacks we don't hear about that's been stopped in time thanks to good police work.

yep
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

Annafalk said:

yep
    Standby for the anti-cop trainers in 3,2,...
  • Options

JC29856 said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

I predict that .0000000024% of the world's Muslim population will not blow up infidels and innocents in the name of allah over the next 6 months.
    That should probably read 99.9999999976% or we are going to have some serious problems on our hands in the near future.
    The pro

callen said:

muskydan said:

g under p said:

callen said:

Peace

Agreed...

You mean like when "Christians" bomb abortion clinics? Like when they murder abortion doctors?
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    JC29856 said:
    Irrelevant!!
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

mickeyrat said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Hey now. Thats MuskyDAN.
    And thats when you know you gottem, when the name calling starts flying…Toke on that
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    edited March 2016

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Tried to post a link but it didn't work. Anyway, I presume you're just trying to be idiotically provocative?
    Post edited by jnimhaoileoin on
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    You're sure working hard to make this event insignificant.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Almost all were from Muslim extremists.Not the other religious wackos.

JC29856 said:
    You're sure working hard to make this event insignificant.
    Right? That's how I saw it.
    BTW that chart is almost if not all 100% terror acts committed by Islamic fundamentalists.Not Christians,Jews,Buddhists,Mormons,etc.They own that shit.
    Europe better wake up,as these ass hats are festering within their borders,they need to tighten up in these breeding grounds.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,847
    muskydan said:

mickeyrat said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Hey now. Thats MuskyDAN.
    And thats when you know you gottem, when the name calling starts flying…Toke on that
    So its name calling to mistakenly blend two board names?

Trolly McTroll trolling down the avenue. Stuff that and smoke from the confiscated bowl
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    muskydan said:

mickeyrat said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Hey now. Thats MuskyDAN.
    Oh that's rich, coming from you. Dummycrats, oxygen thieves, hildabeast? Using your own logic, you must run around all day with a chapped ass.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,568
    edited March 2016
    . Oops
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,555

muskydan said:

mickeyrat said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Hey now. Thats MuskyDAN.
    Oh that's rich, coming from you. Dummycrats, oxygen thieves, hildabeast? Using your own logic, you must run around all day with a chapped ass.
    You forgot old goat and bernie flakes
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

muskydan said:

mickeyrat said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Hey now. Thats MuskyDAN.
    I do not personally insult individuals on here w/ name calling. I just insult the subject matter in question like every one of you wonderful human beings who care about the lost lives and hundreds injured in Brussels at the hands of Islamic Terrorist.
    My ass is hairy, not chapped but thanks for your concern….
  • Options
    muskydan said:

muskydan said:

mickeyrat said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Hey now. Thats MuskyDAN.
    I do not personally insult individuals on here w/ name calling. I just insult the subject matter in question like every one of you wonderful human beings who care about the lost lives and hundreds injured in Brussels at the hands of Islamic Terrorist.
    My ass is hairy, not chapped but thanks for your concern….
    You at least have a chapped ass in the outline of a toilet seat right?
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    JC29856 said:
    Were they due to some Stephen King "Maximum Overdrive" event where the cars come to life and try to kill Emilio Estevez? If so, the world should join forces to fix the problem, especially if they are all Fords.

Maybe try mutant cigarettes next time.