Options

Brussels Belgium attacks.

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
    they had in the bombs screws and nails..
    the xray at one of the deads is socking ,with the screw inside his body
    i prefer not to post the photo
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,501
    BS44325 said:

Wobbie said:

I don't understand what these fuckheads think they can accomplish by killing innocent people. Is there an endgame? I just can't possibly get into their heads....

The endgame is the restoration of the caliphate.
    let 'em have one. then we can nuke all these motherfuckers in one spot.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

JimmyV said:

oh no a European city has been the victim of a terrorist attack.... woe is us.. what will we do... what can be done... who gave a shit about Ankara... who gave a shit about Beirut.. who gives a shit about Syria... how has our compassion become so selective... we say all lives are equal but we don't really mean it...

Love these posts attacking others' compassion. Did you start threads here on Ankara, Beirut, and Syria? Honest question. If you did, good for you. If not, this rings hollow.
    did you? have i offended your selectiveness??? im attacking inconsistency, not peoples compassion. im questioning the whitewash and eurocentrism of our collective history.

Yup Yup!
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,213

BS44325 said:

callen said:

muskydan said:

g under p said:

callen said:

This will give Trump some material.

I'm sure he will have something Provacative to say. It's no wonder The Donald doesn't have to spend much money on political ads....we the people keep him in the news. There's at least 5 threads on this board with his name in it.

I've been through that metro system in Brussels on my way to a festival in Werchter. I hope the Belgium people will recover from this attack.

Peace

And yet some of you geniuses mention his name again as these horrid terrorist events are unfolding, un-fucken-real. God bless the victims and families of those lost by another ISLAMIC TERRORIST attack.
    Okay okay okay one thing is very clear, god did not bless the victims. He allowed them to be torn to bits, maimed and mentally fucked.

And yes Trump comes up because the terrorists harbor same hate that draws humans to trump. Trump will now use this to keep the cycle going.

Finally it's religious terrorism not Muslim terrorism. Yeah same as the Christians wanting to bomb shit out of Muslims. Same exact mentality. Look in the mirror. You are them.
    Like clockwork...when tragedy happens this forum comes alive with "how the right is going to use this to advance their agenda". For most of you it is never about finding a solution to a problem but how to stop someone else's suggested solution and hence nothing gets done and the cycle continues. The moral relativism implied in the statement "the terrorists harbour same hate that draws humans to trump" is so crazy but unfortunately believed in by so many of you. Unbelievably sad.
    and the solution is.....?
    the solution is to get the hell out of the middle east completely stop trying to instill our way of life on them leave them to be and stop supporting Israel , as long as we are in cahoots with them these attacks will continue ....
    yea if we leave the Middle East completely and stop supporting Israel the whole Middle East will sit around singing peace songs and having love-ins together. do you really believe that? can't we just say some people are pure evil and stop blaming us every time? people that evil and crazy will find a reason to be evil and crazy no matter what we do.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,610
    pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

callen said:

muskydan said:

g under p said:

callen said:

I'm sure he will have something Provacative to say. It's no wonder The Donald doesn't have to spend much money on political ads....we the people keep him in the news. There's at least 5 threads on this board with his name in it.

I've been through that metro system in Brussels on my way to a festival in Werchter. I hope the Belgium people will recover from this attack.

Peace

And yet some of you geniuses mention his name again as these horrid terrorist events are unfolding, un-fucken-real. God bless the victims and families of those lost by another ISLAMIC TERRORIST attack.
    Okay okay okay one thing is very clear, god did not bless the victims. He allowed them to be torn to bits, maimed and mentally fucked.

And yes Trump comes up because the terrorists harbor same hate that draws humans to trump. Trump will now use this to keep the cycle going.

Finally it's religious terrorism not Muslim terrorism. Yeah same as the Christians wanting to bomb shit out of Muslims. Same exact mentality. Look in the mirror. You are them.
    Like clockwork...when tragedy happens this forum comes alive with "how the right is going to use this to advance their agenda". For most of you it is never about finding a solution to a problem but how to stop someone else's suggested solution and hence nothing gets done and the cycle continues. The moral relativism implied in the statement "the terrorists harbour same hate that draws humans to trump" is so crazy but unfortunately believed in by so many of you. Unbelievably sad.
    the solution is to get the hell out of the middle east completely stop trying to instill our way of life on them leave them to be and stop supporting Israel , as long as we are in cahoots with them these attacks will continue ....
    yea if we leave the Middle East completely and stop supporting Israel the whole Middle East will sit around singing peace songs and having love-ins together. do you really believe that? can't we just say some people are pure evil and stop blaming us every time? people that evil and crazy will find a reason to be evil and crazy no matter what we do.
    I don't think anyone with a brain thinks America leaving the Middle East would automatocally bring peace to the Middle East. I was never under the impression that that was the point behind the idea. Do you actually believe that is why people want the US to withdraw from the region??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

callen said:

muskydan said:

g under p said:

callen said:

Peace

I don't think anyone with a brain thinks America leaving the Middle East would automatocally bring peace to the Middle East. I was never under the impression that that was the point behind the idea. Do you actually believe that is why people want the US to withdraw from the region??
    below is the original post i was responding to...so yea at least one person here does

"the solution is to get the hell out of the middle east completely stop trying to instill our way of life on them leave them to be and stop supporting Israel , as long as we are in cahoots with them these attacks will continue ...."
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

callen said:

muskydan said:

g under p said:

callen said:

Peace

below is the original post i was responding to...so yea at least one person here does

"the solution is to get the hell out of the middle east completely stop trying to instill our way of life on them leave them to be and stop supporting Israel , as long as we are in cahoots with them these attacks will continue ...."
    I don't at all think what you quoted suggests they think the US leaving the middle east would bring peace to the middle east. Huh? Peace in the middle east isn't even mentioned there.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

callen said:

muskydan said:

g under p said:

callen said:

Peace

I don't at all think what you quoted suggests they think the US leaving the middle east would bring peace to the middle east. Huh? Peace in the middle east isn't even mentioned there.
    .......and more bombing and interfering sure isn't helping.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

callen said:

muskydan said:

g under p said:

callen said:

Peace

.......and more bombing and interfering sure isn't helping.
    No, definitely not.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

callen said:

muskydan said:

g under p said:

callen said:

Peace

well that original quote was taking from a question regarding what is the solution. maybe i am misinterpreting the long line of posts. i think some people just have a view that there is any easy solution and that the US can easily stop the hate and evil. i think that's hogwash.
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    today in belgium is like many days in the middle east ...

someone actually pointed out that more muslims die at the hands of muslims ... which should be an indication that this war on terror is not just impacting western nations ...

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,065
    I've said this before. I lived in Iraq. Did construction there.

You want to stop this madness?

Education. Teach the people.

Iraqis HATED me when I arrived. They kissed me goodbye when I left. They learned that we aren't all "bad Americans". I showed compassion, respect and a willingness to learn their culture.

Just like in any society there will be bad people though.
  • Options
    wounded by the attacks in Brussels are 30 different nationalities
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    polaris_x said:

today in belgium is like many days in the middle east ...

someone actually pointed out that more muslims die at the hands of muslims ... which should be an indication that this war on terror is not just impacting western nations ...

This is absolutely true.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    pjhawks said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

callen said:

muskydan said:

g under p said:

callen said:

Peace

well that original quote was taking from a question regarding what is the solution. maybe i am misinterpreting the long line of posts. i think some people just have a view that there is any easy solution and that the US can easily stop the hate and evil. i think that's hogwash.
    Yes, I agree you are misinterpreting. No one thinks there is an easy solution. All i think they're saying that the US and the rest of the West should stop contributing to the problem by injecting themselves into Middle Eastern conflicts. In other words, MYOB. That has little or nothing to do with the US stopping any issues among Middle Easterners. On the contrary. The idea is for the US to butt the fuck out so the Middle East can deal with their own issues again. Sticking their nose in only makes it worse for everyone.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Jason P said:

Seems like there is more of an initial reaction to bemoan what shitheads we in the west are so far in this thread. Less then 12 hours after a terrorist attack. I find that odd.

Typical is more like it J.
    Always Blame the west,blame Israel,blah,blah,blah.

Here an Idea,let's blame the fucking twisted Islamic fundamentalists seeing how they get off on killing the innocent soft targets proving what tough guys they are.

• Options
    my2hands said:

Some of you guys come across as borderline apologists

Yes they do.
  • Options
    pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    I just saw this on twitter...http://www.allenbwest.com/2016/03/flashback-trump-made-chilling-prediction-about-brussels/.

I am completely neutral to any of the candidates responses. I don't know enough info on the attacks or the politics behind it. I just thought it kind of creepy that Trump mentioned it back in January...?

Oh and also, f..u ISIS. My heart goes out to the victims and their families.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

I just saw this on twitter...http://www.allenbwest.com/2016/03/flashback-trump-made-chilling-prediction-about-brussels/.

I am completely neutral to any of the candidates responses. I don't know enough info on the attacks or the politics behind it. I just thought it kind of creepy that Trump mentioned it back in January...?

It wasn't a prediction. We all knew Brussels had an issue with Muslim extremists before Trump said that and there were clear Brussels connections with the Paris attacks. Trump was basically just quoting something he saw someone say on the news, lol.
    I implore you not to visit that wacko website again BTW. Wow, speaking of creepy...
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options

I mentioned earlier in another thread that Trump can foreshadow. He has a very good awareness of the world. People take a few months to catch up with what some people say sometimes.
    If you think about it every single one of us can almost predict a place where radical isis shit will happen.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
    PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

callen said:

muskydan said:

g under p said:

callen said:

Peace

Yes, I agree you are misinterpreting. No one thinks there is an easy solution. All i think they're saying that the US and the rest of the West should stop contributing to the problem by injecting themselves into Middle Eastern conflicts. In other words, MYOB. That has little or nothing to do with the US stopping any issues among Middle Easterners. On the contrary. The idea is for the US to butt the fuck out so the Middle East can deal with their own issues again. Sticking their nose in only makes it worse for everyone.
    Yes that is what I tried to say by my post you get the gest of it !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Yes, Trumo's awareness is good... his awareness of what's said by people who know what they're talking about and how to convince people he came up with it. ;)
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
    How do countries go about securing airports now think about it this can happen at any airport here !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,179

I mentioned earlier in another thread that Trump can foreshadow. He has a very good awareness of the world. People take a few months to catch up with what some people say sometimes.
    If you think about it every single one of us can almost predict a place where radical isis shit will happen.
    a broken clock is right twice a day. trump speaks out of his butthole. a fraction of what he says comes to be.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    this is not a religion problem.

this is a human problem. caused by humans, must be solved by humans.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited March 2016

a broken clock is right twice a day. trump speaks out of his butthole. a fraction of what he says comes to be.
    All right stop!
    It's Trumper time!

Trump is right about this shit on all fronts. It will get worse.
  • Options

this is not a religion problem.

this is a human problem. caused by humans, must be solved by humans.

Rod,you can't ignore the religious aspect.To do so would be quite foolish.

Its what guides these kooks.Yes it's the same thing that guides other religions fringe idiots,but those who think paradise awaits them and that they are at war with the infidels while working toward a caliphate has nothing to do with being human,it's more animalistic actually.I mean what human with a conscience can look children and innocent men and women in the eye before ripping there unsuspecting bodies to shreds with shrapnel?
  • Options

All right stop!
    It's Trumper time!

Trump is right about this shit on all fronts. It will get worse.
    i may be the only person who feels this way, but i think your praise of trump at a time like this is very ill timed and very childish.

• Options
    i kinda agree with this statement
    "So the problem is not religious extremism, because extremism is not a problem if your core beliefs are truly non-violent (Jainism). The problem isn't fundamentalism. We often hear this said; these are euphemisms... The only problem with Islamic fundamentalism are the fundamentals of Islam."