Options

Trump's rally in Chicago stopped due to protests

Comments

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    Looks like another day of extremist leftists illegally "protesting". Blocking highways, throwing rocks...staying classy. Do people actually think that type of behavior helps anything?
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    PJPOWER said:

Looks like another day of extremist leftists illegally "protesting". Blocking highways, throwing rocks...staying classy. Do people actually think that type of behavior helps anything?

I'll tell you who it does help...Mr Trump.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,684
    It's a huge mistake by anyone associated with the dems. I'm not sure it moves a neutral or leans left to Trump, but it continues to cede the high ground.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    mrussel1 said:

It's a huge mistake by anyone associated with the dems. I'm not sure it moves a neutral or leans left to Trump, but it continues to cede the high ground.

This. It is absolutely the reason I have no respect for the #blacklivesmatter fools, and now seeing "progressives" suppressing speech has completely turned me off. Regardless of their message, I can no longer respect them. We're keep hearing about Trump leading us to fascism, but the liberal statists and progressives aren't far behind these days. They just come at control from a different angle.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

This. It is absolutely the reason I have no respect for the #blacklivesmatter fools, and now seeing "progressives" suppressing speech has completely turned me off. Regardless of their message, I can no longer respect them. We're keep hearing about Trump leading us to fascism, but the liberal statists and progressives aren't far behind these days. They just come at control from a different angle.
    I would hope and expect Obama to criticize this behavior in the coming days, if this continues.
  • Options
    muskydan said:

PJPOWER said:

Yes, I can't help but wonder how many people in that line of cars are thinking "these assholes just made me choose to vote for Trump". Talk about counterproductive.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    PJPOWER said:

do you think them sitting idly by and letting trump's message of hatred spread is helping anything?

brave people call out injustice when they see it, and they speak out in order to prevent it. i don't agree with their tactics today, but they are out there paying the price, which is more than anybody on AMT is doing right now. they will not tolerate trump or his message.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

I would hope and expect Obama to criticize this behavior in the coming days, if this continues.
    Don't count on it, but it would be very Presidential of him if he did. That's a favorite description of Obummer I see on the train. Maybe he will have another one of his famous beer summits or say if he had a son he would look like Treycon. In all reality He is probably chopping it up on the Golf course as we speak.
  • Options
    muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

Don't count on it, but it would be very Presidential of him if he did. That's a favorite description of Obummer I see on the train. Maybe he will have another one of his famous beer summits or say if he had a son he would look like Treycon. In all reality He is probably chopping it up on the Golf course as we speak.
    Treycon? Really? After three years of George Zimmerman run ins with the law, you think Treyvon deserved to be shot? WTF.
  • Options

PJPOWER said:

do you think them sitting idly by and letting trump's message of hatred spread is helping anything?

brave people call out injustice when they see it, and they speak out in order to prevent it. i don't agree with their tactics today, but they are out there paying the price, which is more than anybody on AMT is doing right now. they will not tolerate trump or his message.
    Peaceful protests are one thing, snarling up traffic or inhibiting someone else's right to peacefully assemble is something different. I despise Trump with every ounce of my being and nothing will make me vote for him. But that doesn't make the protesters above moral reproach.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

muskydan said:

PJPOWER said:

Yes, I can't help but wonder how many people in that line of cars are thinking "these assholes just made me choose to vote for Trump". Talk about counterproductive.
    Bingo... I can't tell you how many protests in Chicago that I have worked where the tax paying element of society are stuck in traffic for hours cause a bunch of clueless college kids w/ purple hair and 20 piercing are lying in the middle of the street in "protest" in solidarity w/ the oxygen thiefs from BLM. Totally counterproductive .
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

Treycon? Really? After three years of George Zimmerman run ins with the law, you think Treyvon deserved to be shot? WTF.
    zimmerman was a good guy with a gun. cops love those people.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

Peaceful protests are one thing, snarling up traffic or inhibiting someone else's right to peacefully assemble is something different. I despise Trump with every ounce of my being and nothing will make me vote for him. But that doesn't make the protesters above moral reproach.
    i didn't say that they were. all i said is i did not agree with their tactics and that they are the ones out there "paying the price" by risking arrest, getting beaten by trump supporters, or getting beaten and or shot by law enforcement.

• Options
    muskydan said:

PJPOWER said:

muskydan said:

PJPOWER said:

Bingo... I can't tell you how many protests in Chicago that I have worked where the tax paying element of society are stuck in traffic for hours cause a bunch of clueless college kids w/ purple hair and 20 piercing are lying in the middle of the street in "protest" in solidarity w/ the oxygen thiefs from BLM. Totally counterproductive .
    this is outright racism right here. this is the kind of stuff that has no place on this forum.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

Probably not, but Zimmerman just beat a fellow gang banger to the punch.... same thing w/ lil Mike Brown....
  • Options

muskydan said:

PJPOWER said:

muskydan said:

PJPOWER said:

this is outright racism right here. this is the kind of stuff that has no place on this forum.
    How so???
  • Options
    muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

Probably not, but Zimmerman just beat a fellow gang banger to the punch.... same thing w/ lil Mike Brown....
    Dude, that is a serious asshole statement. It's okay that a black kid got killed because he would have been killed by another black dude anyway down the road. Again. WTF. What are you doing in our community?
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

i didn't say that they were. all i said is i did not agree with their tactics and that they are the ones out there "paying the price" by risking arrest, getting beaten by trump supporters, or getting beaten and or shot by law enforcement.
    I respect what you are saying, but paying the price while doing the wrong or counterproductive thing isn't necessarily smart, useful or to be admired.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

Dude, that is a serious asshole statement. It's okay that a black kid got killed because he would have been killed by another black dude anyway down the road. Again. WTF. What are you doing in our community?
    So all gangbabgers are black? They sure aren't in my town...it's like 65 Blk 30 Hispanic , 5 other..... Something along those lines.
  • Options
    muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

So all gangbabgers are black? They sure aren't in my town...it's like 65 Blk 30 Hispanic , 5 other..... Something along those lines.
    Nice fucking try. The two kids you pointed out were both black. You can try to nuance whatever you want but no one's buying that bullshit.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

Nice fucking try. The two kids you pointed out were both black. You can try to nuance whatever you want but no one's buying that bullshit.
    Get on get on the groovy train....
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited March 2016
    These protests are nothing compared to what will happen if he doesn't get the nomination as he predicted.
    Trump is a foreshadower. Not many people have a brain that can do that.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

These protests are nothing compared to what will happen if he doesn't get the nomination as he predicted.

Would spell the end for Republican Party, that's for sure. May already be doomed anyway. 1down, 1to go!
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options

Is this a serious statement? He has a 'foreshadowing' brain? You understand that there is a difference between foreshadowing and threatening, correct? He is threatening.
  • Options
    muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

Sick ass racist statements. Congrats for filling that void here on the AMT.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

Do you think all %100 percent of these protesters are registered and will be voting?
    Using a checkmark on a piece of paper is more powerful.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

Calm down, I have said nothin racist.... Just realist. You are the one being racist making assumptions of the race of all gangbangers....
  • Options
    muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

Calm down, I have said nothin racist.... Just realist. You are the one being racist making assumptions of the race of all gangbangers....
    Really? You think there was a 100% chance that Treyvon Marting was going to be killed by a gangbanger? He had no criminal record. But you know who did? Zimmerman was arrested for battery of a police officer in 2005 and continues with his BS today. You can play the BS nuance game all you want.

Nice that you have a pic of Obama and Sharpton as your avatar, considering you hate Obama. And your previous avatar was also of an African American. Curious. Play all the fucking games you want. No one is fooled.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

Typical tactic from those like you. Someone points out you're being racist and you shout, "I'm rubber you're glue! You're racist for pointing out what a racist I am!" Man the F up and take responsibility ffs.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

Really? You think there was a 100% chance that Treyvon Marting was going to be killed by a gangbanger? He had no criminal record. But you know who did? Zimmerman was arrested for battery of a police officer in 2005 and continues with his BS today. You can play the BS nuance game all you want.

Nice that you have a pic of Obama and Sharpton as your avatar, considering you hate Obama. And your previous avatar was also of an African American. Curious. Play all the fucking games you want. No one is fooled.
    I'll tell you what, I defiantly do have some A.D.D. But what part of probably means 100%? I went to a Chicago public grade school so forgive me if I don't understand the meaning of probably....

I am glad you like my Obummer Sharpten lovefest pic...it sure does say it all, doesn't it...