Options

Trump's rally in Chicago stopped due to protests

Comments

• Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562

You americans are funny to listen to.
    Hitler? Really?
    Trump is not nor will he become that.
    Your country brought this fiasco yourself. All your reality tv shows, etc. Turn on any channel and it is fraught with your reality.
    Laughable at best.
    Trump has had enough of Jersey Shore!

you Canadians will always be sucking hind tit.
    Eh, don't lump him in with the rest, resident shit stirrer should not be generalized to be like others.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,941

?!?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320

Hitler? Really?
    Your country brought this fiasco yourself. All your reality tv shows, etc. Turn on any channel and it is fraught with your reality.
    Laughable at best.

That's absurd Trump is reality TV !!!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    Free said:

Hitler? Really?
    Laughable at best.

Eh, don't lump him in with the rest, resident shit stirrer should not be generalized to be like others.
    I know that, i'm playing his game.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,605
    muskydan said:

Hmmmm.

I propose we have one or two days a year when we can tell it like it is. Kind of like the movie, The Purge. It's really hard to read some comments and not just f**king obliterate the gnat that wrote them sometimes.

I'm not quite ready to give up on this forum... but I'm approaching my expiration date. I'm just not fantastic at taking the higher road.

Have a nice evening. Go Zags.

I love that Movie, what a concept…

Fucking awesome Win by your Zags tonight!!! What a great team Win. They completed a 6 play parlay for a cool 750 for me tonight…Sabonis was a monster tonight
    How do you only win $750 on a 6 team parlay?
  • Options

Hitler? Really?
    Laughable at best.

And you muricins can't get enough of him. He is everywhere.
    Even my all time favourite show Duck Dynasty gets interrupted by breaking news of Trump.
    That's what irritates me!
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    Sports Gambling for $ is illegal is My pathetic state...but I think my boys in Vegas got 40/1 odds On a bunch of 20 bets pooled together, So we hit one. So bummed I did not join them this year. All of it is going back on bets on the Hawks and Cubs.
  • Options
    Trump makes a good point It was a tough thing to watch," Trump said Sunday on ABC's "This Week," adding, "But why would a protester walk into a room with a Ku Klux Klan outfit on?"

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/trump-pushes-hard-line-immigration-stance-at-tense-arizona-rallies-1.2824844
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,605

Hitler? Really?
    Laughable at best.

And you muricins can't get enough of him. He is everywhere.
    Even my all time favourite show Duck Dynasty gets interrupted by breaking news of Trump.
    That's what irritates me!
    Where are you from?
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Does this turn the table on the racism argument a little?

African American Trump supporter beats up a protestor who was wearing a KKK hood:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/273673-trump-protester-assaulted-at-rally

The violence is unacceptable but it is not just old white trump supporters beating up black protestors

Yes, this obviously proves that Trump supporters are not racist.
    This guys seems to make the same argument

http://youtu.be/2q6jHad-XG0

Pretty compelling.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    edited March 2016
    BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

African American Trump supporter beats up a protestor who was wearing a KKK hood:

The violence is unacceptable but it is not just old white trump supporters beating up black protestors

Pretty compelling.
    I made it 4 mins in. So this guy is a cop and he says that the protesters were "the most hateful, evil people I've ever seen" ....sure, right, got it. Pretty compelling indeed.
    Post edited by dignin on
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    dont tell me trump won
    did he ?
    i didnt check the headlines
    dont want to
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Pretty compelling.
    I made it 4 mins in. So this guy is a cop and he says that the protesters were "the most hateful, evil people I've ever seen" ....sure, right, got it. Pretty compelling indeed.
    Yup, the protesters are hateful. Just ask this Trump supporter, he will tell you. He just wanted to stomp the evil out of this protester.
    https://youtu.be/2Us-6t83CHs
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Pretty compelling.
    Yup, the protesters are hateful. Just ask this Trump supporter, he will tell you. He just wanted to stomp the evil out of this protester.
    https://youtu.be/2Us-6t83CHs
    trump is evil and it just goes to show how many evil people there are in the world
    you are what you eat
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,766
    It's not about what this guy or that guys says or how peaceful this protester is or how violent that one is. It's about what Trump stands for. It's about his lack of qualifications to lead the country. It's about his misogynistic and prejudiced attitudes . It's about his over-inflated ego. It's about how he would be the absolutely worst president this country has ever had. And even more so, it's about how disturbing it is that so many people would vote for him (even though he will not win. As Bill Maher said, Trump doesn't really want to be president, he just want people to think of him as a president).
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:

It's not about what this guy or that guys says or how peaceful this protester is or how violent that one is. It's about what Trump stands for. It's about his lack of qualifications to lead the country. It's about his misogynistic and prejudiced attitudes . It's about his over-inflated ego. It's about how he would be the absolutely worst president this country has ever had. And even more so, it's about how disturbing it is that so many people would vote for him (even though he will not win. As Bill Maher said, Trump doesn't really want to be president, he just want people to think of him as a president).

Except without these protestors he would still be all those things and we would all still know he was all those things. The protestors aren't really calling attention to anything that isn't already well known.

We can condemn his message and ridicule his supporters, but they have the same rights as you and I. Blocking roads, shutting down rallies...I think that is too much.

• Options
    JimmyV said:

brianlux said:

Except without these protestors he would still be all those things and we would all still know he was all those things. The protestors aren't really calling attention to anything that isn't already well known.

We can condemn his message and ridicule his supporters, but they have the same rights as you and I. Blocking roads, shutting down rallies...I think that is too much.
    It's not my thing. I'm not big on crowds (unless it's a Pearl Jam show crowd :smile: )
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    brianlux said:

JimmyV said:

brianlux said:

It's not my thing. I'm not big on crowds (unless it's a Pearl Jam show crowd :smile: )
    Ha!

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    brianlux said:

I agree with Maher's comment. He would have more ideas if he really wanted to be the president.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited March 2016
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

I agree with Maher's comment. He would have more ideas if he really wanted to be the president.
    Absolutely.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    JWPearl said:

dont tell me trump won
    did he ?
    dont want to

Arizona would vote for Osama if he ran as a republican. They're the reddest of states. That's how little shame they have. This is a state that refused to observe MLK as a holiday for years. Remember that Public Enemy song about it?
  • Options

JWPearl said:

dont tell me trump won
    did he ?
    dont want to

Arizona would vote for Osama if he ran as a republican. They're the reddest of states. That's how little shame they have. This is a state that refused to observe MLK as a holiday for years. Remember that Public Enemy song about it?
    Osama?
  • Options
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Pretty compelling.
    Ha...4 minutes of this guy's perspective was just too much for you to handle. Must. Stick. To. Narrative.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Pretty compelling.
    Ha...4 minutes of this guy's perspective was just too much for you to handle. Must. Stick. To. Narrative.
    The sanity narrative? Yes, I will stick to that.
  • Options
  • Options
    ^^^ Since Trump's wall is going to completely trash the environment along the US/Mexican border and cut off all migratory paths for non-flying species, wouldn't it be a lot cheaper just to set off all of our nuclear weapons along the border and turn it into a massively toxic hazard zone that would kill off anything that got near the border? That way we could kill off all those stinking criminal Mexicans AND all the stupid animals AND- now get this- if the toxicity levels were high enough we might even be able to wipe out a few bird species that had the nerve to try to pass over the border.

Nuke the border!
    Nuke the border!
    Nuke the border!

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,679
    brianlux said:

^^^ Since Trump's wall is going to completely trash the environment along the US/Mexican border and cut off all migratory paths for non-flying species, wouldn't it be a lot cheaper just to set off all of our nuclear weapons along the border and turn it into a massively toxic hazard zone that would kill off anything that got near the border? That way we could kill off all those stinking criminal Mexicans AND all the stupid animals AND- now get this- if the toxicity levels were high enough we might even be able to wipe out a few bird species that had the nerve to try to pass over the border.

Nuke the border!
    Nuke the border!
    Nuke the border!

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

brianlux said:

Nuke the border!
    Nuke the border!
    Nuke the border!

:lol:

• Options
    Somebody on here was looking for evidence that Trump protestors were being paid.
    This article claims that some New York protestors were paid $16.00 an hour through a craigslist ad...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/clinton-and-soros-are-behind-violent-riots-at-trump-rallies-not-sanders/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social#ixzz43ZMFWpQT
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,679
    BS44325 said:

Somebody on here was looking for evidence that Trump protestors were being paid.
    This article claims that some New York protestors were paid $16.00 an hour through a craigslist ad...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/clinton-and-soros-are-behind-violent-riots-at-trump-rallies-not-sanders/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social#ixzz43ZMFWpQT

The entire premise of the article and the conclusions hinge on this one statement: Several admitted answering a Craig’s list ad paying $16.00 an hour for protesters.

What are the names of these people? Do we have sworn affidavits, a name and address, a video of them talking about? How about evidence of the ad in Craigslist? The conclusion is then jumped to that they were paid for Clinton supporters, using that Reichstag analogy twice. Don't you think this is a littttle thinly sourced?

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/clinton-and-soros-are-behind-violent-riots-at-trump-rallies-not-sanders/#ixzz43l9lldMg