Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,418
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

i like comedies. big fan of stepbrothers.

"i said i didn't want salmon! i said it 4 times!

this thread is horseshit...."

Speaking of movies Donald Trumps favorite movie is Citizen Kane
    Find this and 24 other fun facts about Trump here http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-2015179

He likes hamburgers too.
    that list isn't complete.

nowhere does it list how he is the worlds greatest douchebag. yuge douchebag. like the best douchebag.

your fascination with a man you can't vote for is bordering on the disturbing.
    It's not a fascination. Donald Trump winning will have immediate effects on other countries.
    http://thehill.com/policy/finance/285189-trump-says-he-will-renegotiate-or-withdraw-from-nafta-without-changes
    "If they do not agree to a renegotiation, then I will submit notice under Article 2205 of the NAFTA agreement that America intends to withdraw from the deal

Trump has a very real chance at winning and unlike many Americans there are a lot of (and possibly more) Canadians who pay attention to American elections. Hillary is not a candidate to worry about she is boring and may win only because her opponent is Trump.

His own party can't stop him.
    So to say it is bordering disturbing I say it is being involved in global affairs.
    The 1st thing you need to come to terms with is Trump will not win he can't with out the , black , womens & hispanics votes not even counting all the other people he has disrespected ....
    That's right. You can't win a national election with angry middle aged white men anymore. It's not 1972.
    That’s so funny the last time I heard that I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur.
    Ah but it's spot on just ask Romney & MCCain ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,768
    edited June 2016
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Find this and 24 other fun facts about Trump here http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-2015179

He likes hamburgers too.

nowhere does it list how he is the worlds greatest douchebag. yuge douchebag. like the best douchebag.

It's not a fascination. Donald Trump winning will have immediate effects on other countries.
    http://thehill.com/policy/finance/285189-trump-says-he-will-renegotiate-or-withdraw-from-nafta-without-changes
    "If they do not agree to a renegotiation, then I will submit notice under Article 2205 of the NAFTA agreement that America intends to withdraw from the deal

Trump has a very real chance at winning and unlike many Americans there are a lot of (and possibly more) Canadians who pay attention to American elections. Hillary is not a candidate to worry about she is boring and may win only because her opponent is Trump.

So to say it is bordering disturbing I say it is being involved in global affairs.
    The 1st thing you need to come to terms with is Trump will not win he can't with out the , black , womens & hispanics votes not even counting all the other people he has disrespected ....
    That's right. You can't win a national election with angry middle aged white men anymore. It's not 1972.
    That’s so funny the last time I heard that I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,642

He likes hamburgers too.

Oh nice, all 10 of you in Canada pay attention to American politics? Congrats.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,995

He likes hamburgers too.

Oh nice, all 10 of you in Canada pay attention to American politics? Congrats.
    All ten of us... You're a riot.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Holy crap...

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/30/us/politics/hillary-clinton-and-donald-trump-are-deadlocked-poll-shows.html

I thought this election was already over?

It looks like Chris Gardocki is gonna keep trying to make you all lick the dog shit.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,116
    edited June 2016
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-international-confidence-survey-pew-224898?cmpid=sf#ixzz4CyfM8sj3

So the entire world pretty much thinks Drumpf is a shithead.

59% have confidence in Clinton...9 % are confident in Trump (Obama is at 77%)
    The rest of the world has a decidedly bleak view of Donald Trump's ability to do the right thing in matters of international consequence, according to the results of Pew Research Center's Global Attitudes Survey released Wednesday.
    In nearly half of the 15 nations other than the United States that were polled, the share of public confidence in the presumptive Republican nominee is in the single digits, while less than a quarter of all people in the countries surveyed expressed any confidence at all in the Manhattan businessman.

While a median of 77 percent of those in 10 European countries indicated confidence in the foreign policy acumen of President Barack Obama, 22 percent said they did not, still outpacing the confidence Europeans feel in either Hillary Clinton or Trump. But the difference with Clinton is comparatively slight, with 59 percent saying they have some degree of confidence in the former secretary of state and 27 percent responding that they do not. In the same average of European attitudes, just 9 percent said they are confident in Trump, while 85 percent said they have at least some reservations.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Maybe Obama should move to Europe and become president of a country there. Not that much confidence in Obama here in the US.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,261

He likes hamburgers too.

correct, it is not a fascination. it is an obsession. and it is disturbing.

also, trump can't unilaterally negotiate, ratify, or withdraw from treaties as president. congress does that. not the president. he won't be president so this is not even worth discussing.

are you saying trump is a better candidate because he is "not boring"?? that is what it comes down to when choosing a candidate for you?

i can't wait to be here on election evening as the results roll in and trump gets less than 130 electoral votes. i can't wait to read the excuses and the revisionist history you will type here. you didn't even acknowledge my proposed bet from a few weeks ago.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,261
    PP193448 said:

Maybe Obama should move to Europe and become president of a country there. Not that much confidence in Obama here in the US.

his approval numbers here in the states are at a record high for a president this far into his second term.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

This statement is disassociated from reality.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    mrussel1 said:

PP193448 said:

You people can't take a joke. Wow. Lol.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

mrussel1 said:

PP193448 said:

You people can't take a joke. Wow. Lol.
    That's cool if it was. There was just nothing in the statement that would lead us to believe that it was made it jest. No worries.
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

Ah forget it everybody else already responded with accurate info on Obamas approval !
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

Turn off Faux News. His approval rating is pretty high

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-approval-rating-highest-since-000000655.html

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mattsl1983mattsl1983 Posts: 711

PP193448 said:

his approval numbers here in the states are at a record high for a president this far into his second term.
    I am not sure where you got this information at, but Gallup would disagree with your statement.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx
  • Options

PP193448 said:

I am not sure where you got this information at, but Gallup would disagree with your statement.

What about the post above yours take a look at that poll or do you only believe the poll you choose to look at ..
  • Options

PP193448 said:

What about the post above yours take a look at that poll or do you only believe the poll you choose to look at ..
    Easy everyone... I'm not sure the numbers are a record, but it is a fact that Obama is doing well for someone this far into the second term. There is a typically a fatigue factor. In fact, looking at it a different way, when was the last time the incumbent was seen as an asset on the campaign trail? Not Bush, Not Clinton (although maybe a strategic mistake by Gore), Reagan was mentally gone, Nixon resigned... it literally may have been Ike. And I'm not sure if he campaigned or not. We do know his VP (Nixon) lost the '60 election.
  • Options

PP193448 said:

That poll still doesn't show or state he has the record of highest approval this far into second term. I just look at statements here and check them for accuracy. I look use multiple resources.
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited June 2016

PP193448 said:

Your Gallop poll says 50%... proving his point correct
    Post edited by myoung321 on
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options

PP193448 said:

That poll still doesn't show or state he has the record of highest approval this far into second term. I just look at statements here and check them for accuracy. I look use multiple resources.
    my poll had him at 56%...your poll at 51%

why are you arguing?

• Options
    Someone stated that he has a record high approval rating for this far in his presidency. That is a false statement. It's not arguing, it's called fact checking.
  • Options
    You seem to place a lot of importance on that meaningless statement.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Second-Term Averages

Harry Truman 36.5

Dwight Eisenhower 60.5

Lyndon Johnson 50.3

Richard Nixon 34.4

Ronald Reagan 55.3

Bill Clinton 60.6

George W. Bush 36.5

source GALLOP

Post edited by myoung321 on

• Options
    Well I see it as you can believe what you want to believe, or you can be informed and just not repeat something you heard. Either or, I will not fact check anymore. Appereantly that is precieved as arguing and not wanted. I'll just countinue reading the comments and won't say anything. Have at it!
  • Options

Well I see it as you can believe what you want to believe, or you can be informed and just not repeat something you heard. Either or, I will not fact check anymore. Appereantly that is precieved as arguing and not wanted. I'll just countinue reading the comments and won't say anything. Have at it!

He used the same source that you did dude...

• Options

You said Gallop... should we look at Rasmussen? it's more conservative

Today's Rasmussen Poll.... shows 51% as well

• Options
    Okay let's try Fox News... What 51% as well....hmmm

Fox News Obama Approval Ratings

• Options

I agree 100% - You can believe FACTS or BULLSHIT... you choose.

• Options
    Everyone of these numbers you throw out do not support the statement of a record high this far into a presidency. Which is what my response was about. Im not really sure what you are going on and on about, but keep on keeping on. I think you might have lost track of your point while responding to my comment.
  • Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-foreign-contributor-derp-update

Well this is strange...
    Now, you're likely asking: what on Earth is going on here? Obviously, it is strictly against US election law to receive campaign contributions from foreign nationals. I suspect knowingly soliciting them is likely also illegal. And when you're soliciting money from foreign parliamentarians it's probably a pretty good bet they're not US citizens. But obviously, as big as a buffoon as Trump is, and as crooked as he is, there's no possible way his campaign is intentionally soliciting small donor contributions from members of foreign parliaments. Somehow this must be incompetence in how they bought their email solicitation lists. But how?

Candidly I didn't know you could easily buy the email list of all members of the Icelandic parliament. But it seems like you can.

Now a few people suggested that maybe someone was just pranking Trump - going to the website and signing up various foreign parliamentarians and dignitaries. But this seems far too systematic for that. It does appear to be every member of each parliament. You'd need to collect each email and then manually add them in on the Trump website, somehow get them to confirm the opt-in confirmation email. It's too complicated. These are lists that were almost certainly added from within the campaign.

The only plausible answer seems to be that the Trump campaign either dealt with a sloppy or disreputable list broker or was so desperate after its horrible May FEC report was released that it went to a broker and just said they wanted every list and they'd sort it all out later. I confess that both scenarios seem a little farfetched. But some version of one of them basically had to happen, unless there's a prankster actually inside the campaign.

This discussion has been closed.