Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,768
    ^^Either the campaign is woefully uninformed on campaign laws, or they are super incompetent. Neither will be a good story once this hits the cable news, etc.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,418

Well I see it as you can believe what you want to believe, or you can be informed and just not repeat something you heard. Either or, I will not fact check anymore. Appereantly that is precieved as arguing and not wanted. I'll just countinue reading the comments and won't say anything. Have at it!

Your contribution to this forum are appreciated !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,736
    BS44325 said:

Holy crap...

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/30/us/politics/hillary-clinton-and-donald-trump-are-deadlocked-poll-shows.html

I thought this election was already over?

It looks like Chris Gardocki is gonna keep trying to make you all lick the dog shit.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

Well I see it as you can believe what you want to believe, or you can be informed and just not repeat something you heard. Either or, I will not fact check anymore. Appereantly that is precieved as arguing and not wanted. I'll just countinue reading the comments and won't say anything. Have at it!

I hope you continue to say something.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Holy crap...

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/30/us/politics/hillary-clinton-and-donald-trump-are-deadlocked-poll-shows.html

I thought this election was already over?

It looks like Chris Gardocki is gonna keep trying to make you all lick the dog shit.

Love all these stepbrothers references. It's kind of like how the Holy Bible permeates culture with the stories, Stepbrothers has achieved the same level.
  • Options
    Well this is interesting. This after me using pinnacle for awhile now.
    https://newrepublic.com/article/134667/conservatives-groomed-perfect-suckers-trumps-epic-scam
    The nub here is the pinnacle Trump has reached as the presumptive presidential nominee. Below that august level, there have been many operators and less successful candidates who have paved the way for Trump by showing that the campaign trail can be a yellow brick road leading to an Emerald City of riches.
  • Options

i like comedies. big fan of stepbrothers.

"i said i didn't want salmon! i said it 4 times!

this thread is horseshit...."

Speaking of movies Donald Trumps favorite movie is Citizen Kane
    Find this and 24 other fun facts about Trump here http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-2015179

He likes hamburgers too.
    that list isn't complete.

nowhere does it list how he is the worlds greatest douchebag. yuge douchebag. like the best douchebag.

your fascination with a man you can't vote for is bordering on the disturbing.
    It's not a fascination. Donald Trump winning will have immediate effects on other countries.
    http://thehill.com/policy/finance/285189-trump-says-he-will-renegotiate-or-withdraw-from-nafta-without-changes
    "If they do not agree to a renegotiation, then I will submit notice under Article 2205 of the NAFTA agreement that America intends to withdraw from the deal

Trump has a very real chance at winning and unlike many Americans there are a lot of (and possibly more) Canadians who pay attention to American elections. Hillary is not a candidate to worry about she is boring and may win only because her opponent is Trump.

His own party can't stop him.
    So to say it is bordering disturbing I say it is being involved in global affairs.
    correct, it is not a fascination. it is an obsession. and it is disturbing.

also, trump can't unilaterally negotiate, ratify, or withdraw from treaties as president. congress does that. not the president. he won't be president so this is not even worth discussing.

are you saying trump is a better candidate because he is "not boring"?? that is what it comes down to when choosing a candidate for you?

i can't wait to be here on election evening as the results roll in and trump gets less than 130 electoral votes. i can't wait to read the excuses and the revisionist history you will type here. you didn't even acknowledge my proposed bet from a few weeks ago.
    I don't gamble.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,116
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/285991-new-york-times-reports-plagiarism-in-trump-textbooks
    At least 20 pages of Donald Trump's textbooks for real estate and wealth seminars were plagiarized from another book written 10 years earlier, according to The New York Times.

The Times compared an an excerpt from the Trump Institute's 2006 book, "Billionaire's Road Map to Success,” alongside the 1995 book, "Real Estate Mastery System: Mortgage and Finance,” and found a more than 100-word passage was lifted from the older book. The Democratic super-PAC American Bridge first noticed the similarity, according to the Times.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

https://newrepublic.com/article/134667/conservatives-groomed-perfect-suckers-trumps-epic-scam
    The nub here is the pinnacle Trump has reached as the presumptive presidential nominee. Below that august level, there have been many operators and less successful candidates who have paved the way for Trump by showing that the campaign trail can be a yellow brick road leading to an Emerald City of riches.

Are you agreeing with the piece simply because they use the same noun as you, although in a totally different context?
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,261

Everyone of these numbers you throw out do not support the statement of a record high this far into a presidency. Which is what my response was about. Im not really sure what you are going on and on about, but keep on keeping on. I think you might have lost track of your point while responding to my comment.

how about this.

he has record high approval for a kenyan muslim this far into his second term.

seriously though. most presidents decline as they get to the end of their second term. obama's numbers are going up. in spite of unheard of opposition and one party who's only purpose was to block him at every turn.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

Find this and 24 other fun facts about Trump here http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-2015179

He likes hamburgers too.

nowhere does it list how he is the worlds greatest douchebag. yuge douchebag. like the best douchebag.

It's not a fascination. Donald Trump winning will have immediate effects on other countries.
    http://thehill.com/policy/finance/285189-trump-says-he-will-renegotiate-or-withdraw-from-nafta-without-changes
    "If they do not agree to a renegotiation, then I will submit notice under Article 2205 of the NAFTA agreement that America intends to withdraw from the deal

Trump has a very real chance at winning and unlike many Americans there are a lot of (and possibly more) Canadians who pay attention to American elections. Hillary is not a candidate to worry about she is boring and may win only because her opponent is Trump.

So to say it is bordering disturbing I say it is being involved in global affairs.
    correct, it is not a fascination. it is an obsession. and it is disturbing.

also, trump can't unilaterally negotiate, ratify, or withdraw from treaties as president. congress does that. not the president. he won't be president so this is not even worth discussing.

are you saying trump is a better candidate because he is "not boring"?? that is what it comes down to when choosing a candidate for you?

i can't wait to be here on election evening as the results roll in and trump gets less than 130 electoral votes. i can't wait to read the excuses and the revisionist history you will type here. you didn't even acknowledge my proposed bet from a few weeks ago.
    I don't gamble.
    that is probably a good thing. on this topic at least.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

Are you agreeing with the piece simply because they use the same noun as you, although in a totally different context?
    No.
    I said it was interesting.
  • Options
    mattsl1983mattsl1983 Posts: 711

Everyone of these numbers you throw out do not support the statement of a record high this far into a presidency. Which is what my response was about. Im not really sure what you are going on and on about, but keep on keeping on. I think you might have lost track of your point while responding to my comment.

how about this.

seriously though. most presidents decline as they get to the end of their second term. obama's numbers are going up. in spite of unheard of opposition and one party who's only purpose was to block him at every turn.
    I have no idea where this Kenyan Muslim comment comes from. But if that's the first thing you think of when your statements are challenged by someone, I'd say try to be a little more mature.
  • Options

how about this.

I have no idea where this Kenyan Muslim comment comes from. But if that's the first thing you think of when your statements are challenged by someone, I'd say try to be a little more mature.
    Cmon...that was a little funny.
  • Options
    ^^^
    I don't know.
    What a supposed neutral person finds funny usually means it is not.
  • Options

He likes hamburgers too.

Oh nice, all 10 of you in Canada pay attention to American politics? Congrats.
    Believe it or not we do care what American politicians say.
    So is this true or not true what your current outgoing POTUS said 2:40-2:50 it's only ten seconds
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/three-amigos-present-united-front-against-forces-of-protectionism-1.2966200
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

how about this.

80's Billy Joel doo wop sucks
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

how about this.

80's Billy Joel doo wop sucks
    Blame the cavemen for Longest Time. Remember that Family Guy cutaway?
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    I got this e-mail .......

Godfather., I didn't think it was possible, but it looks like Trump might be pulling a real campaign together.

First, he fired his campaign manager, then he brought on a bunch of new staff, then I'll be damned if he didn't (supposedly) manage to raise $5 million in two days last week. Last Thursday, he even went almost 12 hours without sticking his foot in his stupid mouth -- mostly because he was in an airplane, on his way to putz around a golf course in Scotland for the weekend, but still.

If this is a sign of things to come, then Trump is going to be a tougher opponent than anyone thought, and I'll guaran-damn-tee you that we all better take that seriously.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA looks like Trump has em on the run.

Godfather.

• Options

Godfather., I didn't think it was possible, but it looks like Trump might be pulling a real campaign together.

First, he fired his campaign manager, then he brought on a bunch of new staff, then I'll be damned if he didn't (supposedly) manage to raise $5 million in two days last week. Last Thursday, he even went almost 12 hours without sticking his foot in his stupid mouth -- mostly because he was in an airplane, on his way to putz around a golf course in Scotland for the weekend, but still.

If this is a sign of things to come, then Trump is going to be a tougher opponent than anyone thought, and I'll guaran-damn-tee you that we all better take that seriously.

Godfather.

All that in one email? That was awfully persuasive.
  • Options

how about this.

if you have spent any time on this train in the last 5 years you would have heard the "kenyan muslim" or "kenyan marxist" or "secret muslim" accusations thrown around by former posters. they were birthers and it was a result of trump's statements and his "investigation". those statements are a part of what got a few of them banned.

clearly you did not see the jest in my post. you are right dad, i will try to be more mature....

the fact remains, most presidents approval levels off or goes down this late in their second term. obama's numbers are rising.

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,642

Godfather.

Um, why do you get emails from the DNC?
  • Options

how about this.

if you have spent any time on this train in the last 5 years you would have heard the "kenyan muslim" or "kenyan marxist" or "secret muslim" accusations thrown around by former posters. they were birthers and it was a result of trump's statements and his "investigation". those statements are a part of what got a few of them banned.

clearly you did not see the jest in my post. you are right dad, i will try to be more mature....

the fact remains, most presidents approval levels off or goes down this late in their second term. obama's numbers are rising.
    There are some people that never visit the train so it is very possible his response was honest.
    If he did not know you were jesting there was no reason to mock him.

What does Obamas' numbers rising have to do with Trump?
  • Options

how about this.

There are some people that never visit the train so it is very possible his response was honest.

the kenyan muslim accusation has been all over the internet, all over the talk radio, all over cable news, specifically fox and cnn. if anybody hasn't ever seen it they have not been paying attention, or they do not live in the united states. you can google it and get a thousand hits asserting that obama is a kenyan, is muslim, is a secret muslim that hates america, etc. i was sarcastically furthering that allegation.

i'm sorry mr moderator. this thread has been derailed no less than 30 times.

why aren't you talking about trump?

let's talk about trump.

http://www.theonion.com/graphic/trump-unable-to-produce-certificate-proving-hes-no-20250

• Options

how about this.

the kenyan muslim accusation has been all over the internet, all over the talk radio, all over cable news, specifically fox and cnn. if anybody hasn't ever seen it they have not been paying attention, or they do not live in the united states. you can google it and get a thousand hits asserting that obama is a kenyan, is muslim, is a secret muslim that hates america, etc. i was sarcastically furthering that allegation.

i'm sorry mr moderator. this thread has been derailed no less than 30 times.

why aren't you talking about trump?

let's talk about trump.

http://www.theonion.com/graphic/trump-unable-to-produce-certificate-proving-hes-no-20250
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited July 2016

how about this.

how about this.

Obama "kenyan muslim" or "kenyan marxist" or "secret muslim" believers and Trump supporters that listen to Pearl Jam is still working its way around my logic centers. I guess to some the lyrics mean nothing.

I know I know this has been discussed many times.. not wanting to get into it at all.. just my confusion ;)
    Post edited by myoung321 on
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    myoung321 said:

how about this.

how about this.

Obama "kenyan muslim" or "kenyan marxist" or "secret muslim" believers and Trump supporters that listen to Pearl Jam is still working its way around my logic centers. I guess to some the lyrics mean nothing.

I know I know this has been discussed many times.. not wanting to get into it at all.. just my confusion ;)
    The whole world will be different soon
    The whole world will be relieved
    The whole world will be different soon
    The whole world will be relieved
  • Options
    The CHILD RAPE CHARGES AGAINST TRUMP should not be ignored.
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10619944.html
  • Options
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    myoung321 said:

how about this.

how about this.

He's the one
    Who like all our pretty songs
    And he likes to sing along
    And he likes to shoot his gun
    But he don't know what it means
    Don't know what it means
This discussion has been closed.