Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    mattsl1983mattsl1983 Posts: 711
    Obama "kenyan muslim" or "kenyan marxist" or "secret muslim" believers and Trump supporters that listen to Pearl Jam is still working its way around my logic centers. I guess to some the lyrics mean nothing.

I know I know this has been discussed many times.. not wanting to get into it at all.. just my confusion ;)

Not every republican, conservative, or trump supporter thinks about Obama as a Muslim, or Kenyan. Just like not every liberal, democrat, or Obama supporter is poor, wants a government handout, doesn't want to work. These are stereo types that the media feeds you, maybe a few vocal people online constantly talk about so you get the impression that that's how it is. I do feel bad for the conservatives on this board. You guys hammer them hard. Which is surprising seeing as I thought the liberals were the ones that are supposed to be the open minded and more caring. Lots of digs, personal attacks, name calling, and throw away humor to validate their points. Weird.

To address the confusing logic of some that don't understand how a non-liberal can enjoy Pearl Jam, it is pretty simple. The music is great. They have very few political songs, which I enjoy. I enjoy all the lyrics. I think the world would be better if people listened to opposing views and simply not just dismiss them or try and talk over them. It's the same logic as how Ed and Johnny Ramon were close friends. Everyone's logic has flaws. Mine, yours, Eddie's, ect. It's all about having an open mind.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    PJ_Soul said:

The CHILD RAPE CHARGES AGAINST TRUMP should not be ignored.
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10619944.html

Before reading your post, I have not heard this reported once. Unbelievable
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,737

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah no doubt. The first time I saw something about it was when Kat posted an article a few weeks ago here. She actually posted it trying to make a point about how we shouldn't believe everything we read though. I personally felt much more concerned about the facts! And I did call attention to that, but no one even reacted, which I found a bit odd. Even most people who are super anti-Trump appear to be ignoring the story altogether (not to mention mainstream media for the most part), writing it off completely. But I agree with the points in this article. We should not just be ignoring this story simply because it seems really really outrageous that a famous person who is running for POTUS might have raped a child, especially not when he was friends with Epstein (along with all the other points this article brings up). Just the reasons this article mentions as to why we shouldn't discount the accusations as blatantly ridiculous are very disturbing points, even if the accusations are false.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    wow.... He really tries to check every box... haha
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Not every republican, conservative, or trump supporter thinks about Obama as a Muslim, or Kenyan. Just like not every liberal, democrat, or Obama supporter is poor, wants a government handout, doesn't want to work. These are stereo types that the media feeds you, maybe a few vocal people online constantly talk about so you get the impression that that's how it is. I do feel bad for the conservatives on this board. You guys hammer them hard. Which is surprising seeing as I thought the liberals were the ones that are supposed to be the open minded and more caring. Lots of digs, personal attacks, name calling, and throw away humor to validate their points. Weird.

Throw away humor... like..

I didn't mention Republicans or Conservatives ;)

Obama "kenyan muslim" or "kenyan marxist" or "secret muslim" believers and Trump supporters
    Post edited by myoung321 on

• Options
    I am the most open-minded liberal on these boards and I agree that the conservatives get hit pretty hard here.

• Options
    It would really helpful to find some open-minded conservatives that will listen to actual facts and science.. Like the other day... someone posting talking about Obama record low approval ratings.. Then the poster was shown actual facts... even facts based from his/her own original source. They were still argued and ignored..

How can you even have a legitimate debate with someone that ignores facts and in some cases science?

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,418

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah I never heard of this till today damn can he really be this warped & evil ? And has a chance at the WH unreal
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    myoung321 said:

It would really helpful to find some open-minded conservatives that will listen to actual facts and science.. Like the other day... someone posting talking about Obama record low approval ratings.. Then the poster was shown actual facts... even facts based from his/her own original source. They were still argued and ignored..

How can you even have a legitimate debate with someone that ignores facts and in some cases science?

Just like his supporters he's the same way Obama proved he was born American to this day Trump will swear Obama is not an American remember he kept saying that the Orlando shooter was from Afghanistan when in fact he was born here ..
  • Options

myoung321 said:

Just like his supporters he's the same way Obama proved he was born American to this day Trump will swear Obama is not an American remember he kept saying that the Orlando shooter was from Afghanistan when in fact he was born here ..
    He may have said that but it was found to be untrue and he moved on.
    Big deal.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

myoung321 said:

Big deal.
    He ignores facts all the time and always says stuff that's untrue , but like I said you & his supporters will believe it all ..and not he may have said it HE DID SAY IT !!
    Post edited by josevolution on
  • Options
    ^^^
    No supporters believed him.
    He was disproven so fast they didn't even have time to agree.
  • Options

^^^

Last time a Republican president ignored facts it cost this country 4 thousand American lives !
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

Obama "kenyan muslim" or "kenyan marxist" or "secret muslim" believers and Trump supporters that listen to Pearl Jam is still working its way around my logic centers. I guess to some the lyrics mean nothing.

I know I know this has been discussed many times.. not wanting to get into it at all.. just my confusion ;)

To address the confusing logic of some that don't understand how a non-liberal can enjoy Pearl Jam, it is pretty simple. The music is great. They have very few political songs, which I enjoy. I enjoy all the lyrics. I think the world would be better if people listened to opposing views and simply not just dismiss them or try and talk over them. It's the same logic as how Ed and Johnny Ramon were close friends. Everyone's logic has flaws. Mine, yours, Eddie's, ect. It's all about having an open mind.

Don't compare Johnny to the trolls here and other sites. Most of today's republicans don't want to associate with anyone even slightly to the left of Hitler and have labeled George Will a closet liberal this week ffs. They're so stubborn they'll only watch movies with Dinesh, Kirk Cameron and Kevin Sorbo.

As for your open minded comment, not putting up with close minded people like pjfan isn't close mindedness or intolerance ffs. If it quacks like an idiot, it is one.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

^^^

Last time a Republican president ignored facts it cost this country 4 thousand American lives !
    But that gets overlooked because he's not a Kenyan Muslim black democrat. Con math, ladies and gents.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2016
    double post
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    Don't you mean if it quacks like a duck?

Today's republicans don't want to associate with anyone even slightly left of Hitler? That's a pretty extreme left opinion.
  • Options

^^^

But that gets overlooked because he's not a Kenyan Muslim black democrat. Con math, ladies and gents.
    Now that is a FACT !
  • Options

^^^

Now that is a FACT !
    Sounds like two opinions to me.
    Where is the evidence and science behind that fact?
  • Options

myoung321 said:

Big deal.
    If you can't see that as an issue, then there really isn't much of a point in debating anything.

• Options

^^^

Now that is a FACT !
    Ha ha funny you want facts about Bush & Cheney ignoring intelligence that in fact there wasn't any WOMD ..
  • Options

^^^

Now that is a FACT !
    Ha ha funny you want facts about Bush & Cheney ignoring intelligence that in fact there wasn't any WOMD ..
    I was referring to But that gets overlooked because he's not a Kenyan Muslim black democrat. Con math, ladies and gents.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

myoung321 said:

Big deal.
    March 2011 – Donald Trump, the property tycoon and potential Republican presidential candidate, reignites the issue by saying he has “doubts” about Mr Obama’s account of his birth.

DONALD TRUMP:
    I am saying I want to see the birth certificate. It’s very simple. I want to see the birth certificate. How come his own family doesn’t know which hospital he was born in? How come– forget about birth certificates. Let’s say there’s no birth certificate. How come in the hospital itself, okay? This is one of the…in the hospital itself, there’s no records of his birth. In other words, it doesn’t say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here’s your room bill. You know, all the

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
    You’ve been privy to all of this to know this?

DONALD TRUMP:
    Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re talking.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
    You have people now out there searching– I mean, in Hawaii?

DONALD TRUMP:
    Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And I’m serious

2012 - Even though Trump didn't end up running for president in 2012, the birther question did become a talking point in the campaign because of Trump's support for candidates such as former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney.

2013 - He continued to defend his decision to bring up the issue, and told ABC News’ John Karl in 2013 that he knew what he was doing. "I don't think I went overboard. Actually, I think it made me very popular... I do think I know what I'm doing," Trump said in 2013.

He basically admits lying to stupid people for popularity... that's your guy!

Should we see how long its taken him to not realize Obama is a Muslim?
    Post edited by myoung321 on

• Options

Don't compare Johnny to the trolls here and other sites. Most of today's republicans don't want to associate with anyone even slightly to the left of Hitler and have labeled George Will a closet liberal this week ffs. They're so stubborn they'll only watch movies with Dinesh, Kirk Cameron and Kevin Sorbo.

As for your open minded comment, not putting up with close minded people like pjfan isn't close mindedness or intolerance ffs. If it quacks like an idiot, it is one.

Very bold statements and opinions. It seems to me like you have it all figured out. Naw, again stereo typing and viewing anyone that disagrees with how you want them to be. Key word is want.
  • Options
    myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

Big deal.
    March 2011 – Donald Trump, the property tycoon and potential Republican presidential candidate, reignites the issue by saying he has “doubts” about Mr Obama’s account of his birth.

DONALD TRUMP:
    I am saying I want to see the birth certificate. It’s very simple. I want to see the birth certificate. How come his own family doesn’t know which hospital he was born in? How come– forget about birth certificates. Let’s say there’s no birth certificate. How come in the hospital itself, okay? This is one of the…in the hospital itself, there’s no records of his birth. In other words, it doesn’t say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here’s your room bill. You know, all the

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
    You’ve been privy to all of this to know this?

DONALD TRUMP:
    Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re talking.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
    You have people now out there searching– I mean, in Hawaii?

DONALD TRUMP:
    Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And I’m serious

2012 - Even though Trump didn't end up running for president in 2012, the birther question did become a talking point in the campaign because of Trump's support for candidates such as former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney.

2013 - He continued to defend his decision to bring up the issue, and told ABC News’ John Karl in 2013 that he knew what he was doing. "I don't think I went overboard. Actually, I think it made me very popular... I do think I know what I'm doing," Trump said in 2013.

He basically admits lying to stupid people for popularity... that's your guy!

Should we see how long its taken him to not realize Obama is a Muslim?
    Thanks I'm at work on phone so I really can't pull links and post them , but yeah he believes all his lies I mean Trump ..
  • Options

^^^

Now that is a FACT !
    I was referring to But that gets overlooked because he's not a Kenyan Muslim black democrat. Con math, ladies and gents.
    Ok
  • Options
    George Will Liberal..... now that's funny and disturbing at the same time.

• Options

^^^

and the Entire Iraq War

• Options
    myoung321 said:

^^^

and the Entire Iraq War

Yep a fucking tragedy I call it ! Unreal that people can just wipe it away as if it's irrelevant now !
  • Options
    Didn't Hilary vote in 2002 with a yes? Also I think if you want to use the Bush/Iraq war as a point, you can't ignor that Democrats gave us Vietnam. We can't just wipe that one away as if it's irrelevant either.
This discussion has been closed.