Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,801

^^^
    If the world leaders are rattled by an idiot it says a lot about the current configuration of them.

No it doesn't. And 'rattled' is your verb. They are alarmed and they should be. I'm alarmed. 55% of the country is alarmed. If you actually read some history, read some economics, studied a bit, you'd be alarmed too.

I'm done with this conversation. I need a real conservative to argue with.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

^^^
    If the world leaders are rattled by an idiot it says a lot about the current configuration of them.

No it doesn't. And 'rattled' is your verb. They are alarmed and they should be. I'm alarmed. 55% of the country is alarmed. If you actually read some history, read some economics, studied a bit, you'd be alarmed too.

No.
    Rattled is Obamas verb http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/obama-trump-candidacy-has-rattled-world-leaders-n580706
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    mrussel1 said:

^^^

Your head must hurt from constantly banging it against the wall
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,633
    mrussel1 said:

Trump is getting it all out on the table so there are no surprises come voting day.
    As for Hillary.....
    Cash is King, even Trump knows this.

Then why is he cash poor and property rich? He even said he would have to sell a building to finance his campaign.
    Excellent.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

more cutting and pasting from Trumps site..

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.
    What is wrong with that source?

Can you answer for yourself?

Do you think Northwestern University, Columbia Business School, Stanford University compare equally to Trump U?
    As PJfan is canadian maybe he doesn't understand the difference between actual institutions of higher learning and the real estate con known as drumpf u
    Northwestern University, Columbia Business School, Stanford University all helped create the curriculum for Trump U.
    "I smoked weed with Johnny Hopkins... and Sloan Kettering"...

Name the movie...
    Brennan has a mangina
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    myoung321 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

^^^
    I don't care about them that's right.
    I just am repeating what the "news" says.
    I have always said that no matter what Trump does or says it will not harm him or will at the very least keep him on his pinnacle.

You still haven't explained this pinnacle, since he is a shitty businessman. He's only a pinnacle for you...someone that doesn't understand how the stock market works. No wonder you think he's a genius.
    You still don't understand or can explain where your money went after your financial loss.
    What does understanding the stock market have to do with Trump being a serious contender for POTUS?

Many, many people have fallen to Trump climbing the pinnacle. Many want to be there.
    I explained it to you in painful detail. You just don't understand it. Go back to the example and read it again, using a paper and pencil.
    Paper, pencil, facts... now you've asked for wayyyy too much..
    And complex words like demogauge instead of the simple "bad man."
  • Options
    myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

Do you think Northwestern University, Columbia Business School, Stanford University compare equally to Trump U?
    He'll just keep saying 2+2=5 magically because "Trump is republican therefore he right. Derp!"
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

As PJfan is canadian maybe he doesn't understand the difference between actual institutions of higher learning and the real estate con known as drumpf u
    Northwestern University, Columbia Business School, Stanford University all helped create the curriculum for Trump U.

Name the movie...
    Brennan has a mangina
    It's the fing Catalina Wine Mixer!
  • Options

myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

He'll just keep saying 2+2=5 magically because "Trump is republican therefore he right. Derp!"
    Yet if there was a religion that professes 2+2=5 we are to shut or collective minds and give way to freedom of religion.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

Name the movie...
    Brennan has a mangina
    I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that movie is Oscar worthy... utter classic.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

Name the movie...
    Brennan has a mangina
    I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that movie is Oscar worthy... utter classic.
    Most underrated of all the Apatow produced movies. Judd has kind of turned into the comedy Shymalan lately. He had some good movies once but now he's predictable and bland. Trainwreck was an overrated POS.
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,847
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

Name the movie...
    Brennan has a mangina
    Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and she grabs me by the weiner.

Sorry to derail but I couldn't resist.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

Name the movie...
    Brennan has a mangina
    No doubt about it, pure comedy gold.

I am biased though, big Will Ferrell fan. I even tolerate Blades of Glory occasionally because he is in it.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    eddiec said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

Name the movie...
    Brennan has a mangina
    Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and she grabs me by the weiner.

Sorry to derail but I couldn't resist.
    The ball 'fro... can't beat that visual.

If ya want to get down on these hairy balls,
    then why don’t you jump right in?
    Its a crotch party right up in here,

So we digress...
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,633
    rgambs said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

Name the movie...
    Brennan has a mangina

I am biased though, big Will Ferrell fan. I even tolerate Blades of Glory occasionally because he is in it.
    Will Ferrell is funny in just about everything he does, but I recently was watching some of his YouTube clips and his interview on Conan where he brings along Professor Feathers is hilarious.
  • Options
    Kev - Coat and KeysKev - Coat and Keys Earth Posts: 357
    This is supposed to be a thread about Trump not comedians.... oh, carry on.
  • Options

Thank you.
    When people are stumped from facts they tend to derail threads.
  • Options

Thank you.
    Yes, you've stumped me. I cannot figure out how to explain market economics to you in a way that makes sense to you. I agree that you have bested me. Congrats.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Thank you.
    Yes, you've stumped me. I cannot figure out how to explain market economics to you in a way that makes sense to you. I agree that you have bested me. Congrats.
    I fail to understand what this has to do with Trump.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

Thank you.
    I fail to understand what this has to do with Trump.
    There are no open points worth discussing at present. So we digress.
  • Options

Thank you.
    Oh, that's rich lol

I'm gonna have to mount you on my boat so I can use you for fishing saugeye!
  • Options

rgambs said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

Name the movie...
    Brennan has a mangina

Will Ferrell is funny in just about everything he does, but I recently was watching some of his YouTube clips and his interview on Conan where he brings along Professor Feathers is hilarious.
    I haven't seen enough of his online stuff, the Funny or Die stuff, anything but the movies and best of SNL...hopefully someday they make a DVD with all those shorts gathered together...funny guy
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271
    i like comedies. big fan of stepbrothers.

"i said i didn't want salmon! i said it 4 times!

this thread is horseshit...."
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

Speaking of movies Donald Trumps favorite movie is Citizen Kane
    Find this and 24 other fun facts about Trump here http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-2015179

He likes hamburgers too.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271

Speaking of movies Donald Trumps favorite movie is Citizen Kane
    Find this and 24 other fun facts about Trump here http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-2015179

He likes hamburgers too.
    that list isn't complete.

nowhere does it list how he is the worlds greatest douchebag. yuge douchebag. like the best douchebag.

your fascination with a man you can't vote for is bordering on the disturbing.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,747
    myoung321 said:

more cutting and pasting from Trumps site.. baa baa

So you think Northwestern University, Columbia Business School, Stanford University compare equally to Trump U? HAHAHAHAHAHA now that's funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that marks the point where I realize I'm talking to a closed curcuit ... have a nice day!

He's just trolling you - don't bother wasting your time on him! I know it's hard. We all do it. But we can at least try! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,747

myoung321 said:

myoung321 said:

POLLY WANT A CRCKER?

You asked.

Please don't blame his shit on being Canadian.

Sincerely,
    A Canadian
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,777
    edited June 2016
    Too many personal comments again. It's required to post on the subject of the thread and not on each other. Closing this for a while. No new thread or posts on this topic.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,448
    No matter how he changes his tone he will not garner the minority votes that is a fact !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152

No matter how he changes his tone he will not garner the minority votes that is a fact !!

With all due respect Jose, neither candidate gives a shit about minorities- sure they want the votes but don't think for a moment either white candidate gives a shit about anything but themselves and their rich friends. Sad, but the truth. As every election cycle proves, the "hope and change" mantra and dreams they spew are only to get themselves in office.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
This discussion has been closed.